So Hard to Shop For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You really are torturing me here."

"Good."

"Seriously, I'm getting so wet," she said as she slowly pushed her sopping pussy against my hardening tool. With a devious look in her eye, she reached down as I went for the other nipple and began to rub the head and the first couple inches of me against the opening of her pussy, tormenting me but not letting me in. "Damn, that feels so good," she said, "just having you hit that first part of it and rub my clit." I groaned at the contact, and tried to push upward, but she grinned an evil little smile, and said "Not so fun when someone does it to you, is it?"

"Okay, fair enough," I said, trying to push up and enter her, but she got off of me abruptly. "Not yet," she replied, holding her hand out, and I took her hand as she led me to the bed. She laid down with her butt on the edge, her legs spread upward and out. "Since you're a mean boy, you get to rub my clit with your hands and your cock, but you don't get to enter me until I get off." I arched an eyebrow, but she just stared back with a smug little smile. Okay, if that's the way it was to be, I was willing to play.

I centered my tool over her slit, and began by sawing straight up and down. She was slowly humping her hips back at me, so I grabbed my cock near the base and spanked her clit several times hard, and she groaned as she lifted her butt off the bed again. I bent down and quickly sucked her clit into my mouth, snaking my finger in as I hit her g-spot again.

"That's cheating," she half cried, half moaned, smiling.

"Any man that wouldn't cheat to be inside you is an asshole." She laughed and gave me a look of assent. I continued my oral assault, pushing her higher and higher. As she began to really climb the walls, I stood back up, using my cock to rub and slap her clit again, then with a bit of evil glee, I put just the first two inches in as he eyes went wide, backing off after three quick pumps, then slapping her clit again in earnest, and finally, she came again, gushing like a fire hose as she squealed like a feral animal.

I let her ride her wave, enjoying the show as she shook involuntarily, and then I quickly slipped back into her, bottoming out with one stroke. She groaned a "Oh god yes..." as I pushed into her for all I was worth, and put her heels on the small of my back, pulling me in with each thrust. Her pussy was squelching with each thrust, and I was in heaven as I plunged over and over again for all I was worth. After a few, she pulled her torso up, kissed me passionately, and said "I really want to ride you. Lay down on the bed."

I quickly complied, and she mounted me cowgirl style, plunging down hard and grabbing onto my pecs for leverage. I pushed up at her hard, giving my hips a little extra pop as she came down, and she arched back, halfway silhouetted beautifully in the light. I will remember that pose until the day I die, I thought.

After a few minutes of aggressive riding, she began to climb again quickly, and she shortly pushed off of me, falling forward against me, quivering as I held her in my arms, squirting abruptly as she screamed gibberish and her eyes lolled back in her head. "Fuck..." she spat out wearily. I held her for a few moments, and she almost groggily said "You, sir, are wearing my poor little pussy out." I laughed softly, and she dragged herself up and said "No, it's not okay, I have to get you off again."

I started to protest that I was okay, but she insistently ordered me to stand up, and as I did so she laid on her back with her head off the edge of the bed. "C'mere," she beckoned, and as I advanced on her, she quickly swallowed my balls, gently playing with them, before backing me up and inserting my rod into her mouth, pausing only to say "I want you to fuck my face."

I arched an eyebrow at her, but she just nodded, so I slowly pushed my cock in. Amazingly, I felt no resistance, just her mouth slowly closing on me and sucking me in. I pulled back and pushed in, and felt a tiny bit of resistance from her throat that quickly broke as I buried my entire shaft into her, her mouth around the base of my tool. She reached out and held onto my ass cheeks, and I felt her exhale through her nose, the breath tickling my scrotum delicately, then she inhaled and exhaled again, her throat adjusting to the intrusion. Her grip loosened, and she pushed my hips a bit outward, then brought me back in. I relaxed and let her control the tempo, her light touches dictating my movements.

As I pumped in and out of her willing throat, she began to be a bit more insistent with her movements, and I followed her lead and got a bit more forceful. This was a first for me, and upside down blow job with a girl who seemed to really enjoy taking it all in. Her legs were wide open, and I couldn't resist moving in with my mouth, lapping at her absolutely sopping pussy and cute, slightly protruding clit. She groaned with appreciation, which vibrated my length with all kinds of wonderful sensations, and made me in turn groan into her pussy, sending her pelvis up into my face even more.

As we each got more into our acts, it became like this wonderful loop of energy, and I was trying to get her to cum before me, but she seemed equally determined. I was working two fingers in and doing every single trick I knew to get her to pop, as she started sucking and milking me as hard as she seemed capable of, and as my head started to swim with a climax so intense that I felt like I was losing consciousness for a second, she thankfully began to clench her pussy again, my fingers unable to move as she quaked again, and her squirt, though not as powerful as before, definitely coated much of my forehead and most of my forearm.

It took me a second to regain the ability to even think to move, so as I did I took care to roll off of her gently, and we both gasped for air with our mouths now unimpeded. We laid like that, panting and coming back to earth, for at least a few minutes, my head against her thigh and her arm sprawled over my legs, before she finally spoke. "Wow."

"Yeah..."

"Thank you."

"No, thank you!"

"Pretty sure I got the better end of the deal there."

"I disagree."

She looked over at me and smiled. "Happy birthday again."

"It's definitely been a great one."

She got up, kissed me sweetly on the lips with just a dash of tongue, and got up to use the bathroom and clean up a bit. I followed her shortly afterwards, and we ended up the evening chatting in bed, lightly touching and enjoying the relaxation. After a bit, she spooned into me, yawning very cutely, and as I gave her a little kiss on the cheek and then the neck, she giggled lightly. "Get some sleep," she admonished me, "we've still got all of tomorrow." I grinned like a dork as I shut the bedside light off.