So Here I Am Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We kissed some more and I took his hand and led him to my bedroom, pulled the covers off the bed and laid down, pulling him with me as we kissed and touched each other I rolled him on his back, reached over to the bedside table and pulled two items out. I handed him the lube and told him to get us ready. He squirted some on my cock and massaged it around and then did the same to his hole. While he was doing that, I unscrewed the top of the poppers I had taken out and took a couple of sniffs. I held them under his nostril, pressing the other closed with my finger, "two deep inhales and hold them". He inhaled, held his breath for a few seconds, and let it out. I moved the poppers to his other nostril, and we repeated the process.

I handed him the poppers and lifted his legs up a little, positioned the head of my cock at his hole, and pushed in gently. There wasn't much resistance as I had relaxed his sphincter well with my tongue and fingers for about half an hour. The head slipped in and I held still. Tommy took a few deep breaths, I told him to hit it again and he took a long deep inhale in each nostril, held it for a few seconds, and let it out.

He looked up, his gaze hooded and lazy, "Mmmm... do it. Bury it and take my ass."

I pushed in, steady and slow, not stopping until I felt his balls pressing into my pubic bone. I lay down on his chest covered his mouth with mine and began slowly moving in and out of his tight hole. Tommy crossed his feet behind my back and wrapped his arms around me, his ass lifting off the bed allowing me to move deeper into his tight hole. I kept a steady pace, fucking him slowly but firmly, kissing his face, his neck, nibbling on his ear.

For his part he held on to me, arms and legs holding on tight and a constant stream of noises escaping his lips. His groans and grunts were really getting to me and I needed to pick up the pace. I felt the tinging in my balls and knew I wouldn't last for a whole lot longer. "Baby, I gotta move faster, I'm so close." Tommy let go of me, opened the poppers, took a couple of deep hits, and held them out to me. I took a couple of big hits, he put the lid back on and tossed the bottle to the side.

He pulled his knees back, held them, looked me in the eyes, smiled, "Do it, Daddy, pound my ass, Breed me."

I raised up into a plank/push-up position and began my thrusts, I increased the speed and power with each thrust and he pulled his knees back farther, raising and opening his ass to me more. In a minute or two I was slamming into his ass hard, we were both grunting, sweat dripped from my face onto his, I was grunting like a pig in slop and Tommy was letting go with a stream of profanities, entreaties to gods and pleading for more, his pale skin covered in a sheen of sweat.

I felt my orgasm building and I lay down on him, he let go of his legs and I slid my hands up under his arms and gripped his shoulders, hunching into him I continued thrusting erratically, my face was pressed into his moist armpit and I sucked in his musky smell as I jammed myself deep into him and let myself unload.

We lay still for a few minutes, panting. Tommy was gently stroking my back and I was nuzzling his neck. I sat up and noticed both of us smeared with cum. I gently pulled out of him and lay on my back. I felt Tommy moving and then felt his warm, wet tongue on my stomach. I crooked my head up and watched as he methodically licked his cum from my chest and belly. He finished and looked at my stomach like he was inspecting his work. He glanced at me, gave me a little smirk, took my softening cock in his fingers, and then swallowed it, moaning as he licked and sucked it. Cleaning off all evidence of our joining.

I lay my head back and just enjoyed the feeling of him servicing my cock. After a minute I was surprised to find that I was getting hard again. Tommy continued his ministrations until I was fully hard then he started stroking me while licking and sucking the head. It didn't take long and I was ready to cum. I reached over and put my hand on his head and he stroked me harder and sucked on the crown more fervently. "OH FUUUCCCKKKKK!" I fairly screamed as my dick spasmed, shooting what I am sure was a modest load of cum into Tommy's eager mouth. He squeezed my cock, sucked gently and tongued the slit. Raised his head and sat up.

He looked at me, and gave me a huge shit-eating grin, "Now Beth has something to taste when I get home and give her a big kiss."

I laughed and rolled over, getting up off the bed. "Did you want to get cleaned up?" I asked, looking down at his cute brown eyes.

"No, I'm actually supposed to come home to Beth just like I am. In her words, I need to come to her 'looking like a well fucked man whore'."

I looked at him, shook my head, and chuckled, "Well, I guess y'all know what you want." I watched as he gingerly walked into the living room, slid his panties on, put on his clothes, went to the door, and turned to me.

"Can I get your number this time so I don't have to hunt you down again?" I smiled, took his phone, put my number in, handed it to him, and gave him a soft kiss. He smiled, kissed my cheek, whispered "Thank you," in my ear, opened the door, and was gone.

I stood there for a moment looking out into the night. I realized I was stark naked, standing in my open doorway in view of the whole apartment complex, that thought gave me a little tingle in my groin and I wondered if I'd be able to get it up again. Shaking my head I closed the door, walked back to my bedroom, got in the bed, breathed in the smells of one fantastic fuck, and drifted off to sleep.

12