All Comments on '"So How Come...?" Debs Asked'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Interesting

Nice take on a loving and semi-perverted happily married couple.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
surprised wasnt in humor section

also surprising after being married so long they dont communicate any better than they do

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Typical Magmaman tale.

Enuf said.

bruce22bruce22almost 11 years ago
Good wholesome living....

Left me with a doubt. Is a hairless pussy a beaver? I mean how can you rug-munch without a rug?

BTTapBTTapalmost 11 years ago
Entertaining almost-story

This read like the bemused ramblings of a 70 year old; amusing, wandering, conversational. Entertaining, and pretty sexy in a PG-13 kind of way. Not really a story in the traditional sense, but a fun little read nonetheless. Kind of a nice alternative to the slut-wife erotica and painful cheating wife stories that dominate the category.

FullCircle56FullCircle56almost 11 years ago
Humorous LW Tale

Thanks. This is a nice little LW tale. Just a couple having fun. No third party to screw up a good relationship. I can appreciate this one. Thanks for the chuckles.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Triple M

There is one anonymous reader on here who apparently just doesn't understand true communication skills like you & Debs share, but you just go on writing and Debs and the rest of us "literate" readers will continue to enjoy.

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
You Have Fun****

Writing and I having fun reading what you write!! Thanks for sharing.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Hot?

Hot? NO!

Interesting? YES!

4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
NOT

Not one of you better stories. The worst as I see and read this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So how come...

he doesn't even know his wife's age?

Jim44444Jim44444almost 11 years ago
Another fun evening chat with Dan

Your Dan and Deb stories always read like a pleasant chat with an old friend. Refreshing change from the overly dramatic angst crap that pervades this category. Just good clean fun between a well adjusted couple. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
dull as ditch water

and very boring....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Like having a beer with an old friend...

...Cliff Clavin.

OK, Cliffie...isn't it time to finish your mail route?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
if they cant be upfront with each other why be married at all?

games are for teenagers not married couples. Not that I am against exhibition, I am against the yes/no game BS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
We'll see?

Where is the line drawn? Between being a bit of an exhibitionist and being a slut? Dancing at some club seems to be a LONG ways over the line. You have to wonder what she's doing that she's not telling him about? Her flashing is an embarrassment. Her dancing would be a divorce. This guy is an idiot. He can't even protect his wife from herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Talk

I wonder what she is doing and not telling him? She could be cuckolding him with one of her old codgers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One Star Since I Can't Give Negative Stars!

"Registered Nurse Practitioner" is one at a level above an RN. (In my state they are just labeled, "NP", and can independently write presciptions.)

She is violating the hell out of her patients' confidentiality by telling her husband whose prostates she has palpated, and in identifying the 30-year old woman whose husbnd got off on the wife's flashing, etc.

A willful violation of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) carries with it a minimum penalty of $50k PER INCIDENT, up to $1.5M per year. These are all FEDERAL PENALTIES, a state may have additonal or different penalties. She's done this often enough for the Feds to conclude these are willful.

I stopped reading with the disclosure to hubby of the 30-year old wife's name and rated this one star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I'd love to watch my wife strip

We have an amateur night that we often go to, but she hasn't taken the plunge yet.

WakeupnowWakeupnowabout 5 years ago
Sorry author but this story is unrealistic

No self respecting male would put up with this nonsense. I do not care if you are 15 or 80 his wife needs to be kicked to the curb. Let her find someone at 60+. No one is going to touch her. She is going to die a broken old hag.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Don't mind

Don't mind the HIPAA violation so much, but I do mind silliness. This old.lady exposing herself to others is laughable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Cant tell

is she a urologist or a public uses fuck slut?

second story I read, second story that sucked

HarleyusaoneHarleyusaoneover 4 years ago
Hi

Well

I enjoyed the story

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I guess OK

No cheating which is fine and he gets off on her flashing but the ages in here all over the place kind of ruin it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nagyon gyenge story,kár az időért elolvasni!

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

Some people don't appreciate humor but what the hell I do, of course naughty humor is even better! The crabs can go back in the pot. Like your writing,thanks ......

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is She a slut in waiting.??

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Stupid story about stupid people. A slut in the making and her silly old Cuck.

Pass…..1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story- had a few Gus laughs. Good banter and plot

fredbrownfredbrown8 months ago

Don't go with her, sitting there watching like ChuckyDowner might put a crimp on her fun. She'll tell what she wants to tell when she wants to tell. Wondering what little Nursie gets up to could be more exciting than knowing for a fact.

HighBrowHighBrow3 months ago

Nice little story, but… meh.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
2706 Followers
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...