So, how did you two guys meet?

Story Info
William tells the eye-watering story of how he met Saskia.
2.6k words
4.2
795
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From: William Bedell

To: Ralph Holston

Date: Weds, 6/13

Subject: Let me tell you about last night...

Ralphie

Loved, loved, loved reading about you and the doctor! I'm not sure if compulsory medicals will reach us here on the 31st floor, but I could definitely use that kind of end to my working week.

You asked how I met Saskia. Therein hangs a tale...

I'm not sure if you know a guy called Riyad, who used to work up there on the 41st floor. He left before you moved over here from the US but you may have heard people tell stories about him. His short time at [REDACTED] is the stuff of legend.

He was also Saskia's ex, although at any given moment Riyad had ten or more women in his harem. Perhaps he was trying to emulate his ancestors in Saudi Arabia.

Not that Saskia was blind to this. She's a first-class corporate lawyer but she was not afraid to fuck her way to the top. She tells me all about it, on a regular basis. That a third of her previous bosses have been women turns me on like nothing else...

But back to my story about Riyad. He was something like the sixteenth son of a Saudi crown prince. He once told me he'd never flown in a plane that had actual paying passengers. Why share a jumbo jet when you've a fleet of Gulfstreams just a phone call away? Even Riyad's luggage travelled by a different private jet.

Riyad woke up one morning and decided he wanted a career. Specifically, he wanted a career in law. His grandfather owned most of [REDACTED] Holdings (and a significant chunk of Paris and London, for what it's worth), so he walked straight into a position on the 41st floor. Management haggled him down to being a trainee lawyer, although he'd assumed he'd get the top job, replacing old [REDACTED].

On his first day he turned-up in a chauffeur-driven Bentley, with his entourage of "personal assistants" in another Bentley behind. Then he demanded that not only should he have his own office (all us drones work open-plan, as you know), but demanded his chauffeur and entourage have offices of their own.

He got what he wanted.

I'd only heard rumors about Riyad until I went to one of the insane dinner parties he threw. My girlfriend of the time, [REDACTED], had been invited and took me along. She didn't know much about Riyad either.

Everybody sniggered whenever I told them about the invitation. I couldn't get a straight answer as to what was so hilarious. I figured Riyad served some weird Saudi delicacy -- sheep's eyeballs, or something like that. I'd already lined-up the excuse that I was trying a plant-based diet.

We were shown in by one of Riyad's servants and mingled for a while among the glitterati of the US-British law industry. The net worth in that room was easily more than the US national debt but it was typically older guys with hot women, some of whom were being paid by the hour and dressed like it too. You know that I'm a handsome guy who can turn a few heads. It was fun catching their bored gazes and attempting to communicate by flirty glances and smiles that I'd happily give them at least two orgasms if they could break away from their "date" for the night.

Riyad's apartment was the entire top floor of [REDACTED] and was beautifully furnished. I swear that I didn't sit on, stand on or touch anything worth less than $100,000.

Then I saw Saskia. At that point I didn't know her name. Hanging off the arm of Riyad, she was the one everybody was paying attention to, despite the insane competition.

I've often said Saskia must spend half her $250,000 salary at the hair salon, and that night her hair was devastatingly short in a tousled pixie cut -- not the explosion of blond curls you and I see nowadays. This highlighted her beautiful cheekbones and, of course, those thick red lips.

She was wrapped in a mini-dress, almost as if she'd stood on a turntable and had the thin blue fabric wrapped around her. This accented her stunning curves and those perfect tits. No visible panty line, nipples pressing through the fabric of the dress. I thought boring thoughts to stop myself getting visibly excited...

I caught her eye and we exchanged a smile. Our relationship was signed and sealed there and then.

'Who's that whore?' asked my girlfriend.

I don't really know why I dated this woman, although the fact she was into domination was probably part of it. Yeah, that was definitely fun: Kneeling at her feet wearing a leash and being ordered to cum on her shiny boots or suffer 20 lashes... But that's a story for another time. Surprisingly, she was sexually prudish most other times. Outside of those times when she got the whip out of the bedside cabinet, it was missionary and doggy fucking.

The meal Riyad's served turned out to be perfectly acceptable, and our host told stories of how hilarious life can be if you're stupidly rich. I couldn't take my eyes off Saskia. All I could think of was her kneeling before me with my cock between those red lips, with her looking up at me with those big blue eyes...

At one point I stroked the thigh of my girlfriend, by way of telling her she would have her brains fucked out later that night. She slapped my hand away without even a smile.

I decided to end our relationship right there.

"Are you putting on a floor show tonight?" asked [REDACTED], who worked with Riyad on the 41st floor.

"I think so," replied Riyad. "Myself and Saksia have been practicing all day."

Half the people laughed. The other half, like me, looked cluelessly at each other. Was there going to be some kind of dance? Amateur theatre?

The meal completed, we all moved to the large living area. Riyad and Saskia sat on an expansive sofa, while the rest of us gathered around on all kinds of wonderful seats that were objets d'art. My girlfriend and I sat on the floor on cushions that I was told were made in Saudi 100 years ago.

Riyad held court once more, telling us about making croupiers blush by placing bets for more than the yearly turn-over of the casino, and then tipping them with the keys to the Ferrari that he'd been driving for just a few weeks. Or the time he was flying to Saudi in his father's jet and, during an all-out orgy with his entourage, he noticed that the pilot was sitting in a corner being sucked expertly by two of them. So who was flying the God-damned plane? Couldn't he at least get blown in the cockpit, where the controls were?

Then he turned to Saskia, who was sitting alongside him, and said, "Should we begin?"

Saskia smiled her assent, then began massaging his crotch. Now, this wasn't long after Saskia's porn career had ended. She kissed Riyad in the way only a porn star can, then Riyad unzipped his trousers and pulled out his cock.

I pride myself on having a larger than average dick. I'm prepared to admit yours is even bigger. But Riyad's cock was just mind-blowing. His nickname was The Arabian Stallion.

Saskia set to work taking this fat monstrosity into her mouth, spitting on it then stroking him roughly. It was so quiet in the room that, aside from the enthusiastic slurps coming from Saskia, you could have heard a pin drop.

"We're leaving," whispered my girlfriend.

"I'll catch you up," I replied.

She wasn't alone. About half the people got up and left.

Saskia was really working Riyad's cock now, but here's the thing: all the time her eyes were fixed on me. Riyad might have been putting on a show for the assembled dignitaries of the British corporate law sector, but Saskia was putting on a show for me.

Then she stood and bent over to suck Riyad's cock. Her dress was already far too short. As it hitched up the crowd was treated to a view of her beautiful ass and pussy. She wasn't wearing panties... Then her fingers appeared as she began rubbing herself with one hand while working Riyad's cock with the other.

Various members of Riyad's entourage had also began fucking: one guy was pressed against a wall as a woman kneeled in front of him, while another woman had her leg hitched over the arm of a chair. All I could see was the red hair of her girlfriend at her crotch.

As for the guests... Well, we didn't know what to do next. The guy who asked earlier about the floor show was clearly enjoying it all and massaging his cock through his trousers. Most people had a bemused smile on their face.

Riyad's breathing became rapid.

Saskia sat again and began milking his cock, deep-throating him and massaging his balls. His body pulsed a few times, with Saskia's mouth still clamped over his cock. Then his body relaxed. He had the biggest smile on his face.

Saskia sat up. She looked at me with a smile. Then a small dribble of cum slipped out of her mouth. She swallowed, then caught the dribble with her finger and licked it clean.

The guests had taken the hint. Besides me, a guy I knew from the 20th floor was lying on the floor, trousers removed, with his cock pointing towards the ceiling. His girlfriend was standing above him, busily stepping out of her cocktail dress, before she squatted on his face.

I walked over to Saskia.

"I'm William," I said.

She unzipped my fly and pulled out my cock.

"I'm Saskia," she said, and enveloped my cock in her mouth.

Riyad watched us and laughed, before wandering off and getting involved with the two women I mentioned earlier.

You know how fucking amazing it is to have your cock in the mouth of Saskia. She's somehow able to read a man's mind, knowing exactly what to do next -- pushing a tongue against your balls when she almost swallows you, massaging your ass with her fingers, speeding up and slowing down when needed...

We were the center of attention amongst some of the guests. My favorite fantasy is cumming on a woman's face while a crowd look on. I'd find out later that this was also one of Saskia's fantasies. But that wasn't to happen that night. To be honest, I figured potentially squirting spunk over a 17th century chaise longue would be a faux pas, so decided to take a break from Saskia's mouth. I dropped to my knees and pushed her legs open, burying my mouth in her shaved pussy, seeking out her tiny delicate clitoris with my tongue. I slipped two fingers inside and finger-fucked her hard. Her pussy juices dripped off my wrist and she grasped my head, pulling it into her, pressing my tongue hard against her.

She pulled my head up to her mouth.

"I want your cock inside me," she said, kissing me. "But not here."

She stood and I pulled my trousers up, before she took my hand, leading me into the kitchen area. Politely ignoring the couple fucking on the kitchen counter (was that the receptionist from the 30th floor with her fingers clawing into that guy's back?),

Saskia took a phone off the wall, spoke quietly into it, then lead me out to the elevator. Some other people came out of an apartment and waited at the lift with us, so we were curiously restrained while waiting and in the journey down in the elevator.

We stepped out onto the garage basement and waiting for us was Riyad's Bentley Mulsanne, compete with its elderly but dignified chauffeur, who stood waiting with the doors open.

"Won't Riyad be pissed if we fuck in his car?" I asked.

"I do it all the time!" said Saskia.

This time, I thought, I am going to get cum on the leather. I didn't give a fuck about what Riyad would think.

We got inside and before the car had even got to street level we were naked and Saskia's mouth was wrapped around my cock again. I've no idea if the guys behind these cars design them with fucking in mind, but they're certainly spacious enough for a wide variety of positions.

Saskia sat astride me and, for the first time, my cock slipped inside that tight pussy. She rode me like a pony, grinding against me and giving me chance to pay attention to those tits. I took a nipple in my mouth and sucked, before flicking my tongue against the hardness. She pinched and rolled the other between her fingers. As we fucked the old chauffeur drove us around the city of London. It must have been 1am by that time and not many people were about. He kept us moving so we wouldn't cause a scene if we got stuck at traffic lights, although I noticed that he kept a keen eye on us in the rear-view mirror.

Saskia pulled herself tightly to me then grasped my hair. Her pussy walls convulsed and she let out a series of screams, before kissing me passionately. Then she got on her knees and cushioned my cock between those fine tits, her own pussy juices providing enough to slide them up and down. Seconds later my cock erupted. Jet after jet of hot spunk glazed Saskia's tits and neck. She laughed at how much I came. Even I was surprised. Then again, I'd found the woman I was certain I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.

Then it was time for her party trick: licking the cum off her tits, and even flicking her tongue against her nipples.

My cock was still hard.

"I've want to cum on your face," I said. "I've got to. I need to."

"I'd like that very much," she said, with a cheeky smile.

She lowered herself and put her tongue out, looking me in the eyes. I jerked myself off and within seconds delivered another load onto her face, then managed to aim and shoot a few jets straight into her mouth.

"Impressive!" she said, laughing. She looked up at me with one eye closed so I could enjoy watching the cum dribbling down her face.

What more can I say? That night was the last she saw Riyad. She had a few guys drive over the next day to get her stuff and she moved in with me, which is where she's been ever since. Riyad didn't care that much. I wasn't sure if he even noticed and when I bumped into him a few weeks later, expecting at least a fist fight (he has a couple of heavies with him most times), he greeted me like an old friend and it was only later that I realized that he hadn't even recognized me. Yeah, buddy. I'm the guy with his cock in the mouth of your girlfriend most nights. Whatever the case, Riyad got bored of his "trainee" job within a few weeks and was never heard from again.

And that, my friend, is how it all happened. How we met. Saskia does have a sister, by the way. I'll have to ask if she gets turned on by wealthy southern US gentlemen. She's not quite as good looking as Saskia but her pussy's just as tight, and she gives head like nothing else. Just don't ask how I know that...

-- Will