All Comments on 'So? How The Fuck Are You?'

by fordcurry

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
looking4itlooking4itabout 8 years ago

LOL, today seems to be penthouse forum letter day. Little skill and less imagination.

chytownchytownabout 8 years ago
Stay Retired*

This was bad!!!!1

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 8 years ago
Congratulations

It is not every day you read a story where the word "fuck" is used as a noun, verb, adjective and adverb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Is it just me or was fuck, fuckers, fucking etc used way too much, over the top. Crap story. 1*

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiabout 8 years ago
shoulda

had a cuck warning #1. TK

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
If true...these two deserve each other...

If true...these two deserve each other...They don't love or respect each other...they are just two fuck buddies that happened to be married by chance...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I get a kick out of this one

I think some writers just love to present a story to mess with our minds...to me this is one of them...Not my cup of tea or shot of scotch but I see a bit of smile on the face of the drafter of this one.. However, Please make this your last of one in this direction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Odd, to waste your time on such pathetic trash.

Only took a moment to read, so I'm good with it. And its not like you've got anything else worth doing.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 8 years ago
Fuckity-fuck-fuck

"Are you a fucking slut, you fucking slut?"

"Fuck yeah I am. Do you fucking like that?"

"Fuck yeah I do. How many fucking cocks can you fuck in one fucking afternoon?"

"I don't fucking know, but I'm gonna fucking find out."

"Then I'm gonna invite every fucking strange man in this fucking hotel to fuck your fucking fuckhole raw while I sit in the fucking corner and watch. Okay, you fucking slut?"

"Fuck yeah, baby!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What the fuck was this?

a fucker who wants his wife to fuck as many fuckers as she can? Now that's a fucking wife that only a fucker would want to fuck.

"fordcurry" you really are a fucker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So? How the fuck are you?

I'm doing well. Thank you. And how the fuck are you? I see you're into fucking the fucking slut wife who likes to fuck other fuckers that don't give a fuck about you. Well as far as I'm concerned this is a fucking story I could have done without, after all there are way to many of these fucking stories here today. I'm moving on, because really , I just don't give a fuck about today's stories. Sorry, tell somebody who gives a fuck.

foolscapfoolscapabout 8 years ago
somebody just learned a new word

and is trying it out. Either that or the author wrote for Deadwood.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Obviously written by a twelve year old

I haven't seen or heard "fuck" so much in years. Pretty silly. Maybe get an editor?

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

Annony now you have!! 5to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote. Fuck you in the heart dear annony!

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 8 years ago
Hilarous

Never mind the story, the comments are worth five stars. The most hilarious is that "fucking" is a tag on this story. Ya think?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
bonnietaylor

Is that the total of "fucks" you got this week? You've been busy fucking around.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fuck you in the heart dear annony!

No thanks bonnie, I'd rather fuck your fucking cunt, after it's been fucked by another fucker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
re: anonymous-LOL

Please don't call bonny fat, I'd like to think of her as pleasantly plumb. You know, more bounce for the ounce. Once you get to know her, she's very lovable, like a little fuzzy puppy, always licking away. Slurp, slurp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for every story rated by THE FAT WHORE (she goes by that at work) aka BONNIE/VASTIE!

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
Mauybe she is (Bonnie) bnutyour old ugly fags with ED will never know . She would piss on you or shit in your mouth but that would be it.

That is her in the photo on her page. Bet your BF doesn't look any where near as nice. So eat shit and die. 5 to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
At least she had a mother. NOT two gay fags.

Stay in your basements and suck each other's cocks dear annony. You're no match for anyone. 5 to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
hehheehh you'll never have another woman in your life dear annony

you'll have to settle for another old ugly asshole fuck by a fag with ED. Maybe I'd do you with an iron pipe and fill your ass so you couldn't shit for a week. But then you would like that! 5 to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote. asshole of LIT is on your birth certificate. father was a drunken bum named fag and mother a useless whore named asshole. .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
hahahaha!!!

still keeping up the double alias pretense, bonnie/vastie?

god, the cunt is not only OLD and FAT but has even a well below average IQ (which means you are VERY DUMB, woman).

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
old and fat like your mother dear annony

I'm 37 and fit and trim !! And you're a dumbass old ugly fat fag!!. heheh keep talking asshole of lIT!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I think vastiesmith is pissed off

Three rants in a row talking about herself. We all know she's an asshole, but maybe some of you didn't know that she prefers dining at the Y munching on fur burgers. She's only mad she can't be the slut mentioned in this fucking story. I don't blame her for being angry, after all missing out on a gang bang would piss anybody off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
37? really, vastie?

well, she really looks like shit for that age. that paunch is pretty ugly.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
Dinning at the Y is good but you only dine at the gay shop

You are always looking for a BBC to suck dear annony! 5 to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote. Hey annony, old ugly fags with ED should be banned from this site. Go suck a cock!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
sorry why would anyone want a sluts left overs and the diseases she carries

you would have to be a total idiot or totally suicidal

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
It mght have been okay if...

You had spent at least a little time on the why. I mean, he's not the normal cuckold that just stays off to the side, letting her get hers while he gets little if any. He now sees her as a slut and that's exactly how intends to treat her. Fine, but without the why and how she got to this point, it's not a story, just part of one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
what the hell is a gay shop?

Damn bonny you're rambling again. Your comments don't make any sense. Maybe you should get an editor to help you write insults, because you're terrible at it. By the way, why are you answering vasty's comment. Oh hell, I forget, you and her are the same person, aren't you? Two personalities in a fucked up body. Man can't get any worse than that. 1* in honor of the whore of Lit, bonny/vasty.

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
I hate it when

the comments are better than the story!

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
Similar Stories earned

3.36

2.89

3.16

4.05 (red star bonus)

3.15

stellar company

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

That's a good wife!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So, she's a disease-ridden slut, regularly fucking six different men from a motel room...

....and his response is to get all hot and fuck her, then pimp her out to two additional young bucks? Yeah, she better be charging big and getting regular check-ups to cover the risks of her newfound profession.

Six in one day, though....she better pick it up or raise her standards so she can make enough to cover her legal, medical and living costs when he finally dumps her for his PA at work or the cute little big-tit redhead number from steno.....hell, he might just have a couple of babies with the work-wives and keep the whore busy making money for a nice retirement.

What it lacked in story content, it a

So lacked in characterization and drama, transition, love interest or story development. It was really just a stroker, cheating whore, fuck-fest kind of scene.

This is the type of story that makes the BTB stories REALLY attractive.

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
IF YOU HAVE NO PLANS TO GO AHEAD

why waste the time and energy in spying, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My wife and I

We liked the story. And I learned a new word or two thanks. My wife and I have crazy fantacies as well maybe we will write one down some day. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fuckadadooda fuckadedee

what a wonderful day. Fuck a little here, fuck a little there. Fuck a little everywhere.

Fuck a little bonny, fuck a little vasty. Fuck them both in the ass, oh, what a feat watching the cum run down to their feet.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2almost 8 years ago
Annoy asshole has really lost it today This POS trying to

write and sounds like a fucking roaster w/o a dick. Ash his wife. She told us she v\cheated on him their entire marriage and he loves licking your pussy clean every weekend. Then she let him put his cocketter in her and laugh at him. 5 I gave this a 5 to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote. Hey annony your momma takes it in her ass. So does your sister, in fact so does your facther. They all love squatting over your face and shitting on you , just like your old lady did to you your entire life!!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

That was a nasty whore even on a site that encourages nasty whores.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Story was interesting but walking STD incubators.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfordcurry@fordcurry
I enjoy reading, writing, and erotic chat about mature women who truly enjoy being the object of male attention, use, and pleasure, while receiving pleasure she desires. Whether this is in a porn theater, a hotel/motel, on the floor of a room surrounded by a male audience, ...