So I Impregnated My Cousin

Story Info
Pregnant cousin is even hornier now.
3.9k words
4.45
444.7k
163
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hammer glinted in the sun as I tacked the last of the barbed wire to the fence post. I checked my watch to see if the shadows on the ground matched the time it appeared to be. My watch announced it was 5:05PM, quitting time. I loaded my tools into the tool box mounted on the back of my truck. The aluminum treadplate glinted in the sun as I shut the lid tightly. I hopped into the cab and fired the diesel truck up, glad to be done for the day.

The summer days were nearly gone now and the air was getting crisp with the September breezes. I parked the truck near the shed and walked into the house through the kitchen door. Ham, potatoes, green beans and fresh cornbread hung heavy in the air. My stomach rumbled from the delicious smells. I walked quickly down the hallway so I could catch a quick shower before dinner. I didn't see Alyssa or Aunt Mary anywhere, but didn't think much of it. Since Alyssa and I didn't have to hide our relationship with Aunt Mary anymore, I had moved into her room two months ago.

"Mmmmmmmmmm...oh my god " A voice said behind our door. I stopped to listen, my hand poised on the doorknob.

"Jessssssssssssusssss...that feels so good." Another voice said. The second one sounded like Alyssa. I turned the knob quietly and opened the door a crack. I peered in, seeing only naked flesh. I opened it a bit wider, hearing heavy breathing and a rhythm as old as time. Sucking sounds on skin and the smell of wet pussy hung heavy in the air.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh...I'm going to cummmmmmmmmm..." Aunt Mary said. I could recognize her voice orgasmic voice anywhere. I opened the door half way, undoing my pants with my other hand. My cock was as hard as teak after hearing my aunt cum and smelling the hot, wet pussy odor in the air.

The lamp was the only light on in our room, but it spotlighted the scene before me beautifully. Alyssa, now three months pregnant and just starting to show, was on all fours locked in a 69 with her mother, my aunt. They were so into eating and fingering each other's hot holes, they hadn't even noticed me yet. Alyssa's skin looked radiant and smooth in the low light, her breasts hung down like two beautiful globes.

I yanked my pants all the way off and strode into the room, my cock bouncing up and down eagerly. Alyssa picked her head up from Aunt Mary's pussy and saw me standing in front of her, stroking my hard cock.

"Hi lover, we were waiting for you. I missed you baby." Alyssa said, kissing me on the lips and thrusting her tongue in to find mine. I could taste my aunt's juices on her tongue and it aroused me even more. I climbed onto the bed, kissing Alyssa feverishly, all over her face and neck.

"I missed you too, hon," I said as I grabbed her full breasts. The nipples had gotten larger since we found out she was pregnant. They were also darker and more sensitive, giving her even more pleasure. I sucked them into my mouth, one at a time nibbling on them. My cock brushed against Aunt Mary's leg, leaving pre-cum in a wet streak.

"Hey, don't just tease me, Sam, stick that big thing inside of me as long as you are down there," She said in a husky voice. Her pussy was shiny with saliva and cum from Alyssa licking her to orgasm. I moved up on the bed further, my knees parting my aunt's legs a bit more. The head of my cock was nestled against her erect clit, making her shudder.

Alyssa reached down and grabbed my cock with both hands and rubbed it up and down her mom's hot slit. Aunt Mary was so wet my cock was instantly drenched with her pussy juice. Alyssa positioned my cock at my aunt's hot entrance and I pushed my cock all the way in with one smooth stroke.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh...godddddddd...there's no substitute for a nice hard cock." Aunt Mary moaned. She started bucking her hips up to get more of my cock.

Alyssa pressed her lips to mine, kissing me frantically. She shifted her hips back slightly, allowing Aunt Mary to lick and finger her pussy again. She looked so sexy, her skin was flushed and her stomach was slightly swollen with our child. The air was filled with our moans and smelled heavily of sex.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm...I'm going to cum in your mouth, mom. Ohhhhhhhh...I'm going to cum all over your face " Alyssa screamed as she grinded her hips on her mom's face. Her body shook and convulsed with her orgasm.

"Oh god, your pussy feels so great Aunt Mary," I said thickly. Seeing and feeling her daughter orgasm was making Aunt Mary's pussy clench my cock tightly. I thrust into her pussy even faster and my cock felt like it was being squeezed by a hot, wet vise. The friction and wetness were driving me over the edge.

"Ohhh...fuck my pussy, Sam Fill your aunt's pussy with your hot cum." She screamed as I drove my cock into her sopping pussy. Alyssa rolled off of her mom and began kissing her deeply. Their tongues mingled playfully as their kissing got hotter and hotter.

I pumped my hips harder, causing my aunt's ass to raise off the bed slightly with each thrust. Her moans grew louder and her clit got even more erect. My balls smacked against her ass loudly. Soon seeing my cock going in and out of my aunt's pussy, while my cousin kissed her and sucked her nipples was too much. My balls tensed up tightly, and I could feel my cum building up.

"I'm going to cum, Aunt Mary, I'm going to cum in your tight...pussy..." I grunted as I felt the cum rising in my hard cock. "I'm coming, ohhhhhhhhhh..." I groaned, releasing several jets of hot cum into her steaming pussy. Her pussy muscles clamped down tightly again as she orgasmed on my cock.

"Oooooooohhhhhhhhh...cum in your aunt's pussy...ohhhh fuckkkkkkkk " She screamed, her whole body trembled with her release. My cum overflowed her pussy, oozing out onto the sheets. "Sam, it just gets better every time. You have such a wonderful cock and are an excellent lover. Alyssa's lucky to find a man like you to father her children."

Alyssa was smiling at me and holding her swollen belly. I couldn't remember a time in my life when I was happier.

"Would you two ladies like to join me for a shower?" I asked.

"Yes, that sounds great," Alyssa said as she jumped to her feet. We looked at my Aunt Mary to see if she was interested too.

"Well, how about you Aunt Mary?" I asked.

"No, you two run on ahead, I have to make sure the ham isn't getting overcooked. Don't take too long now, you two, I'm starving " She said with a laugh. Alyssa and I walked to the bathroom totally nude. Her ass was so tight it only twitched the way it was supposed to.

"Are you staring at my ass?" She asked suddenly and turned around.

"Yes of course I am, baby." I answered her truthfully. She grabbed me and hugged me tightly.

"I'm in love with you, Sam." She said, looking into my eyes. "I-I've never felt this way about a man before. Never." She kissed me with her lush lips, gently pulling mine in and nibbling on them.

"I love you too, Alyssa. I-I didn't ever think it would happen to me. I've had feelings for women before, but nothing like this." She kissed me again and we walked the rest of the way to the bathroom with her hand on my cock.

We took turns standing under the shower head, it felt awesome after working all day. Alyssa scrubbed my balls for me while I washed my hair. My cock grew hard as soon as I felt her touch. It was like electricity whenever she touched me. Her lips curled up in a lusty smirk, watching as my cock bobbed in front of her. She grabbed my straining cock with both of her hands, and sucked on the very tip. My knees started to buckle at the burst of pleasure. Her tongue delved into the slit, hungrily lapping up my pre-cum. Her lips pulled on my cock as she sucked deeply. She released it, making a popping sound as my cock slid out.

"Mmmm...as much as I'd like to taste your cum, Sam, my pussy needs it more." She said, turning to face the wall and pushing her ass at me. Her pussy lips were swollen with lust. Her pink clit hardened as the water cascaded down her crack, stimulating it. I grabbed her hips and pulled her pussy towards my bobbing cock. She reached between her legs and grabbed my throbbing member, rubbing it up and down her slit. "Push it Sam, push your cock inside of me."

I thrust my hips and my cock eased inside of her wet snatch. She spread her legs wider and arched her back, so I could go deeper. She let out a long sigh as I hit bottom in her pussy, my balls nudging her clit. She grabbed my balls, working her hand in between our bodies.

"God that feels so good," I said, barely able to speak. It felt awesome the way she gently squeezed my balls, pulling them slightly, rolling them with her fingers. I slammed into her pussy harder, making her moan with each thrust. Her pussy lips hugged my cock on each stroke out, their pink hue wrapped around me tightly.

"Jessuuuuuuuussssssssss..." She moaned, reaching her first orgasm. "Mmmmm...ohhhhhhhh...god you are so good." She said, slamming her ass into my pelvis. "Mom thinks you...youuuu...oh oh oh, godddddddd...got her...ohhhh...got her preg...pregnant toooooooooo....ohhhhhhh I'm coming, Sam " Alyssa screamed loudly as she orgasmed on my cock. Her words finally sunk in, I had impregnated Aunt Mary too? The realization pushed me quickly to the edge as I gripped Alyssa's hips harder.

"Ohhhhhh...I'm going to cum...I'm going to cum in your hot pussy," I yelled as my cum shot out forcefully, coating the inside of her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh goddddddddddddddddddd..." Alyssa screamed as she felt my hot cum splashing inside of her. Her pussy milked my cock rapidly, draining my balls. I left my cock inside of her until I became limp and fell out. We finished showering and got out to dry off.

"Is your mom upset that she's pregnant?" I asked Alyssa as we toweled off.

"No, she's ecstatic " She said excitedly. "She's wanted to have another baby for awhile, but wanted to make sure it would have a good father. You are so perfect in many ways, Sam." I felt relief, lust and nervousness at all at the same time. It was a turn on, knowing I had impregnated not only my hot ass cousin, but also my horny aunt.

"Well, that's awesome then " I said. "I've always wanted kids and now I'll have two at the same time." We finished toweling off and headed down the hall to our room to get changed.

We walked out to the kitchen and helped Aunt Mary put the food on the table. She had set it while we were in the shower. She had used the good china and the real silverware.

"Everything looks so delicious, Aunt Mary." I said. The ham was glazed to perfection smelled fantastic. Her cornbread was the best I'd ever tasted and my mouth watered in anticipation. After everything was on the table, we all took our spots. Aunt Mary looked radiant tonight, being pregnant had given her a soft, sexy glow.

"Sam, I'm sure that Alyssa has given you the good news by now. I tried to think of the perfect feast to celebrate this occasion. I know that you love ham and my cornbread about the most out everything I have made so far. Also, tonight I have some important news to tell the both of you." Alyssa and I listened intently.

"Mom, is this about that letter you got the other day?" Alyssa asked. Aunt Mary nodded and continued.

"My cousin is going to be flying in tomorrow night and staying with us for a month or so. She lives in Sweden right now and recently divorced her husband. She needed to take some time off away from home so she decided to visit us." Aunt Mary explained. "Also, her birthday is on Saturday, so we are going to have a party for her here."

"How old is she going to be, mom?" Alyssa asked. So, for the next month I was going to be living with three women. Two of which are pregnant, but are in good moods so far. I was dreading the day when they became moody as I so often have heard pregnant women being. God help me if they all went bonkers at the same time, I thought.

"She's going to be thirty-one. She doesn't look any older than twenty though, those damn swedes." Aunt Mary said, laughing at her own joke.

"That should be cool," I said. "I've never met anyone from Sweden before. I bet she has a lot of good stories and pictures." Aunt Mary nodded eagerly.

"She has like three thousand pictures of the mountains and seals." Alyssa said dryly. "We even had to watch a slide show one time of all her pictures." Alyssa said, rolling her eyes.

"Shush now, you know she takes good pictures." Aunt Mary said. "Let's dig in, I'm starving " She said and grabbed a large chunk of ham. I filled my plate to nearly overflowing, savoring all of the exquisite flavors. We ate like starving people, barely speaking all through dinner.

Several times during the meal I felt hands on my cock. At one point, both Alyssa and Aunt Mary were fondling me at the same time. We all helped to clear the table and did the dishes right away so we could relax in the family room.

"How about a good vampire movie?" Aunt Mary said, looking at us. "I haven't seen 'From Dusk til Dawn' in awhile."

"Kick ass, that's one of my favorite flicks," I said. "Tarantino is an amazing writer."

"Sound good to you too, hon?" Aunt Mary said, looking at Alyssa.

"Yeah, mom, I don't care what we watch. Sam will protect me from all those evil vampires if I get scared." Alyssa said, laughing and stroking my chest.

"Alright, 'From Dusk til Dawn' it is. Sam, you are on popcorn duty tonight. We'll start the movie after you come back." I got up and went into the kitchen and popped the microwave kettle corn. I brought back a huge bowl and three little ones. I also put a six pack of pop in plastic bottles on the coffee table. Aunt Mary started the movie as I took my seat between my two ladies. They both cuddled up close to me as we ate our popcorn and enjoyed the flick.

"I like this part coming up," Alyssa said. "Salma Hayek looks so hot when she dances with that albino snake around her shoulders."

"She's one of my favorite actresses and she is smoking hot." I said. Alyssa elbowed me in the ribs lightly for my comment. "But you are way hotter than her, Alyssa. You are so damn sexy." She leaned towards me in the dark and we shared a passionate kiss. Her lips tasted like berries and felt like silk.

"When my cousin Lena arrives tomorrow night until she goes home, we all have to be on our best behavior." Aunt Mary said. "She knows I'm pregnant and that Alyssa is, but she doesn't know you are the father, Sam. I don't know how she'd take the news of our incestuous lifestyle."

"That's going to be rough, but we can handle it ok." I said, rubbing Aunt Mary's thigh.

"Well, I guess that means we'll have to fuck each other all night," Alyssa said, smiling seductively. "You know, in case it is awhile before the three of us can have sex together again." She smiled coyly as she slid her skirt down over her ass, revealing the v of her pubic hair. Aunt Mary stood up too, slowly undoing her jean shorts and sliding them down her creamy white thighs.

"Yeah, who knows if we'll get a chance to be alone once Lena gets here," She said. "We'd all have to masturbate the whole time, never feeling fully satisfied for a whole month." I watched as my aunt pulled her panties down, revealing her shaved snatch.

"Yeah and think of poor Sam, he won't be able to fuck our hot, tight pussies. There's no way his hand could feel as good as your pussy does mom." Alyssa said, pulling her shirt over her head. She undid her bra slowly, in a strip tease fashion, releasing her creamy round globes. Her nipples were getting darker from being pregnant and stood up pertly once released from the confining bra. She grabbed my hand and placed it on her lush breasts, moaning slightly as I squeezed them in turn. I gulped loudly, feeling like the drowning man grasping at straws, but coming away with a handful of mammaries.

"I know Alyssa, poor Sam won't have your tasty nipples to nibble on, or feel your hot pussy juices on his cock." Aunt Mary said, casting her top away as well. I could smell their arousal hanging heavily in the air. My cock pressed painfully at the confines of my shorts, nearly aching it was so hard. Alyssa and my aunt edged closer to me, rubbing their pussies until their fingers were slick from their own juices. They rubbed the heady smelling fluid on their nipples, making them shine. Again and again they dipped their fingers into their dripping holes, this time licking the juices off.

"Look at this poor boy, mom, he is still fully dressed." Alyssa said pointing at me. "Do you think we scared him?" She said and they both giggled as they embraced in front of me. I stood watching them with my mouth agape as they kissed lustily in front of me. Their fingers found each others pussies, thrusting eagerly into the sopping holes. They grinded their crotches together, stimulating each other's clits until they were so erect, they looked like small penises. Aunt Mary dipped her head down and sucked one of Alyssa's large nipples into her mouth, rolling it with her tongue. Alyssa moaned deeply and pressed her breast harder into her mom's mouth. I started rubbing my cock through my shorts almost hypnotically, watching them. Alyssa's legs buckled slightly as she laid down on the floor, bringing Aunt Mary with her.

Their kissing got more intense, each making soft moaning sounds that were growing louder. Fingers thrusting into wet pussies made sloshing sounds as juice sprayed everywhere. Aunt Mary thrust her pussy down on Alyssa's fingers like she was frenzied.

"Ohhhhhhhhh...I'm going to cum, ohhhhhhhh jesussssssssss..."Aunt Mary shrieked, riding Alyssa's fingers. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm cominnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg." Watching Aunt Mary climax on Alyssa's fingers was too much for me. I broke out of my trance and practically tore my clothes off. I raced over to them, my cock bouncing wildly as I knelt behind my aunt. I rubbed my cock in her hot slit, lubing it up with her cum.

"I'm going to fuck that tight asshole of yours, Aunt Mary," I said huskily. She responded by raising her ass higher and spreading her legs apart slightly. I could hear her lips working feverishly on Alyssa's nipples, making her cry out with pleasure. I rubbed more of Aunt Mary's cum onto my cock, using my fingers. Her asshole was pink and tightly wrinkled, already wet from her pussy. I bent forward and licked her wrinkled bud, sticking my tongue into her pungent hole. She gasped loudly and pulled her ass cheeks wider with her hands.

"Ohhhhhh, fucccccckkkkkkkkkk...yes, lick my assholeeeeee." She moaned. Her hips slammed backwards, forcing my tongue further up her ass. Aunt Mary's breath came in ragged gasps as I tongue fucked her eagerly. Her whole body undulated as she rubbed Alyssa's clit furiously and licked her throbbing pussy.

My cock was aching and precum dripped freely off of the tip. I moved closer to my aunt as I pulled my mouth off of her wrinkled anus. I grabbed her hips and pulled her tight asshole closer to my pulsating cock. I pushed the tip of my cock against her wrinkled knot, sinking in about an inch with ease.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkk," Aunt Mary screamed. "Jesssssssssssssussssssssss...ram that hard cock all the way into my asshole!" I obliged her, pumping my nine inch cock into her flexing anus. Her asshole was so tight I could hardly thrust my cock in and out. My balls hit her sopping pussy with every stroke, driving her wild with the sounds it made. The scent of her arousal hung heavy in the air, mingling with Alyssa's.

"Ohhhhhh...lick my pussy, mom...jessssssussssssss," Alyssa moaned, pulling my aunt's head closer to her snatch. Alyssa's whole body was flushed pink in arousal and she was getting close to orgasming from watching me buttfuck her mom. She writhed around on her back, thrusting her greedy pussy up to meet her mom's tongue.

12