All Comments on 'So, I Sucked My First Cock Today! Ch. 02'

by funandbold

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Once you feel a cock in your ass, there is no better feeling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Jealous

Wish I was Mike this morning. Nothing better than a hard cock in your mouth or ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

i sucked a lot of cocks but only ever been fucked onetime by one it felt great would do it again

sj_53sj_53about 6 years ago
Self Seduction

I have to agree with Anonymous who wrote "Once you feel a cock in your ass, there is no better feeling."

Didn't want to get fucked until he felt the slippery cock on his hole. It's self seducing. How can it be bad when it feels sooo good. Guys cock is good. Play safe, but BUTT play is for YOU even if you don't know it yet. Give it a try!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

I loved it, now I want that too.I am so horny. It just ended too soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

I'm a woman and love these stories and bisexual men stories too. Wish this was longer and didn't stop right when the action starts. Have to ask though. Are men's asses different then woman's or do men need to be told this is a fantasy? How can you take a large cock with no lube or real stretching the first time or even first couple times? Only met one guy who knew what he was doing and even then it was painful but then good all three times But for the first time ever I wanted to try again after the third time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Unexpected turn

Well this was an unexpected twist to the story so soon. It was cut short, I'm guessing you are saving the rest for another installment. 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Once you try it, there’s no way back

My first experience was with a shemale.

She sucked me first and she helped me do the honors.

She teached me how to give a bj. It was fantastic.

I still remember when she told me “once your ass takes it in, it will never be the same. You will be hooked. She was right. I lost track of how many times I sucked and got fucked... and there is nothing like it, well maybe getting rimmed, which was the reason I wanted to experiment. (A girl rimmed me and she opened the Pandora’s box).

Though after 15 years, I never crossed the line of men. I love femenine Shemales, but I don’t see myself with a man... one of them told me, you only need a small push and you’ll be totally bisex... idk...

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneabout 6 years ago
Bad ending

You stopped at the wrong point, please continue this!

da.cd@frontier.com

zephyerzephyerabout 6 years ago
In common

My first time didn't go so well. It was a real turn on that there was a stand up mirror next to the bed and watched the guy suck my cock from the side.

To join in, you need to finish the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

Loved your story about first-time cock sucking. I've enjoyed cocks of various sizes and colors, hairy and no-so-hairy. Most guys encouraged you to do a good job by moaning and telling you what they enjoyed. I always llivd the steel-hard cocks and the soft skin of the cock. Piss-slits too! Sometimes they reciprocated and gave me a good blowjob too. I always enjoyed the guys with a bit of body hair -- certainly hairy crotches, but hair on their thighs, abs, and upper chest always was a great turn on. Sometimes if I stroked their hairy areas while I sucked, their cocks got harder and I got a bit more cum in the bargain!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow!

Oh God! Yes!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

One of the hottest sensations in sex is feeling the hot, hard shaft of a guy's cock sliding back and forth along my ass crack, teasing the little hole. I love being on top, straddling some studs thighs, and controlling the motion. Reaching back, aiming his cock, feeling the hot blunt head against my anus, wanton indeed! My wife would be just as shocked as Mike's, but that's the way it goes sometimes when the wife holds out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
fuck yeah

I am enjoying every segment of this story. I have grown to love sucking cock. And still remember the time I went to let a guy suck me off and found his cock inches in front of my mouth. Then taking slowly sucking my 1st cock. Once that cock head 1st slide into my mouth I new I loved sucking a cock. This story is now where I have gotten. Lots of teasing but not yet fucked. Off now to read the 3rd section

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 5 years ago
Great story

I have always considered myself a straight cocksucker. I love sucking a hard cock until it explodes in my mouth filling my mouth with cum. I'm not interested in them sucking me in return. I have never have wanted a man to fuck my ass, but your stories have made me think of it differently. I love this series.

Sounding22Sounding22over 2 years ago

Agree with Rwa4768 for sure, Nothing as gorgeous as a woman or a thick veined cock with full balls.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I’m ready for my first..

cdCindy1cdCindy18 months ago

I also agree with Anonymous who wrote "Once you feel a cock in your ass, there is no better feeling." It took me a while to go all the way with a man but once I got fucked IT WAS HEAVEN !!! It turned me into a full bottom and I no longer fuck men myself - I only get fucked.

This story reminded me of the first time I was fucked. It was at his place (not mine) and we used lube but the action was very similar. He was a fantastic rimmer -- I always love getting rimmed -- and we had many many suck & fuck sessions until he moved out west for work (I really miss him).

Please tell us more stories like this one. It's fantastic and has been added to my favorites.

Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Oh yea... This story is so erotic.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

wow i so wanna be a guys bottom and mutual cock sucker.i got wet just reading.if your close to Gadsden Alabama hit me up.alabamaguy4wildtimes@gmail.com.i can host single and live alone ok.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous