All Comments on 'So, I Sucked My First Cock Today!'

by funandbold

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love that quick story

I remember when I sucked my first I wanted feel the hardness in my mouth and texture of the cock head. Then I decided I was going to swallow, surprised by the amount of cum. I’ve done it lots more and still do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So, I Sucked My First Cock Today!

the first cock i suck got me hook on cock and it cum . the man that got me to suck cock was a older man a daddy if you will . i was 14 and he know how to get a boy to suck cock .

klippertklippertabout 6 years ago
Two first times

my first time sucking were just two lads learning.....my second fist time, much more mature...and knowing a lot more of the pleasure. sucking cock...but, licking ans sucking his balls....and rimming & fingering his ass... bonus.

Your description is right on...I was and still amazed...how hard cocks was...yet SO smooth and warm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

That first time is something you’ll never forget. I knew right away I had become a cock sucker

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
so hot

my first time was with a cd, pulled her dress up and panties down and found 9 hard inches, thought oh my god , but once it was in my mouth i just went crazy sucking it, hottest id ever done, when she shot in my mouth i got so hot i got dizzy, been hooked ever since

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 6 years ago
Hot story

I didn't suck my first cock until I was retired and in my 60's and now I wish I had started years ago. I am definitely hooked on sucking cock. I wish I had a man that would come.e by my house and feed me his cock several times a week. I would be happy to be his personal cocksucker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
RIP Craig's List Personals

This story reminds me of so many "classic" Craig's List hookups from back in the early days before the voyeurs, wankers, scammers and other scum took over the site. Back then, it was fairly easy to find a quick hookup for fun. Now, no so much.

To make things worse, the Government has enacted yet another law designed to protect us from ourselves and as a result, CL Personals are no longer. The Anti-Fun Police win again.

Great story though. Keep writing.

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneabout 6 years ago
Good story

Wish I could find a willing man close by to just stop in every once in awhile, I so miss sucking a cock. My first was my own when I was young and limber. The my step dad came in and started a good thing, we sucked and fucked each other for several years then I left for the military. Going to read the next one. da.cd@frontier.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Remembering

You always remember your first cock, no matter how inexperienced you were. And if you're lucky enough to see that guy again, you (and he) might be surprised to see how good you can get with a little practice! And if you take your time, the experience can be rewarding for both people. Somehow making the guy moan always told me he was enjoying the experience. I always enjoyed the flow of cum into my mouth! I've had some great experiences with manly cocks over the years. Wouldn't trade any of them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I too am a married guy who deals with his wife's disinterest by getting off with other married guys. I like it that men get off on my big dick and put lots of effort into worshiping it. When I get on my knees to slurp on cock, I'm often doing the guy the way I wish my wife did me. If the guy's hot and wants it, I'll take it up the ass; my favorite position is cowgirl cause I can control the ride and stroke my dick. Plus, if I've let some guy up in my ass, I'm definitely going to ride him righteously. I like watching the guy get off. But my favorite is sending a guy home to his wife who's just had his mouth filled with my cum. Sweet kisses for the missus.

rmac1rmac1about 6 years ago
Ah, yes, vacation opportunities....

Interesting, I looked on craiglist the other day just to see how things might work out, apparently the personals are not permitted any longer. Anyway, i'm sure there are other ways to get a man. but this story really had me yearning for a cock to suck, his description of being as hard as steel, yet smooth as silk is so intriguing, makes me want it all the more.

ole69boyole69boyabout 6 years ago

Great story. I had to pull one off reading it and ate my own cum.

I so remember my first. It was masseuse on a business trip about 3 years ago.

I am a late in lifer to M2M play. I so wish I had done it way sooner. I quickly got hooked on sucking cock and eating cum.

YES, CL was a great place to find like minded guys , especially married, that also enjoyed M2M play. I live in a rural area, near College Station TX, where hook ups are very difficult to find. I would love to find a FWB cock to suck on a regular basis. Wifie, does not play well.

I was most amazed to find as many young (20-35) men that liked older, more mature guys like me (60). I was very pleased to play with them, as they were good and hard and seem to enjoy receiving good head but also fucking my tight old ass.

Thanks for a great well written story. Love to see more.

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
Never

Forgot the first one I sucked. And don't think it was the last one either. Married men are the only one I trust being I'm married. My wife has pictures of me on my knees with her friend fucking my face and his wife behind me holding my head still.

BinCOBinCOalmost 6 years ago

Great story. I'd love to find someone that I could suck on a regular basis. The reciprocation is nice but wouldn't be required - its all about getting that hard cock in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yes

My first blow job and rim job sent me through the roof of pleasure. I know then that no woman would be any good for me. I love then begin to want it all the time and to give it to guys also. Reminds me of my first blow job. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I’m curious about another mans cock. What will it feel like, will I like it. Could I swallow his cum? Maybe someday I’ll try it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Mouthful

My first time with a man was with the local police chief. Through a friend, i was told this guy was discreet. And loved sucking and getting sucked. Few days went by. I got a phone call from the City office. The man said, this Bill. And asked if he could stop by on his lunch break. Sure, I told him . I would be home alone. About noon there was a knock at the door. There he was . I opened the door and invited him in. He leaned me against the wall and started to kiss me. I was excited, so I kissed him back. He wanted to know how big I was? I pulled my cock out. He smiled and moaned a little. Dropped to his knees and took me deep down his throat. He came back up. We kissed again. I led him to the spare bedroom. I stripped, he stripped. We got on the 69 position. His cock was about 2 inches shorter than mine. But pretty big around . We laid on our sides. He put his mouth on my cock, then I did the same. Telling him , this was first time sucking. He told me shut up and suck. The more he sucked , the more I learned and did the same. We carressed each other , he stuck a finger in my ass. This got me to a quick arousal. We stayed entrined , until I told him I was coming. He said about to, then all of a sudden , we both exploded with loads of juices. He swallowed, then I swallowed. Holding my breath. It didn't taste to bad, so I drained every bit of his juice. Went straightened out , wiped each other off. Kissed and said so long. He said next time, he me to fuck him. Little did I know it would be just two days later. Another lunch date. We sucked. I fucked him hard, he moaned the whole time. I pulled out just before comming. He grabbed me and took my wet hard cock in his mouth and drank my juices down. He said , thanks for lunch. I said , anytime.

RubberDickieRubberDickiealmost 5 years ago
Good from first to last...

Like a lot of guys have posted here, I was a dedicated and confirmed cocksucker the first time I sucked and swallowed my neighbor's load. I was 16, he was 39. His wife didn't like giving head, nor would she do anal. The first time he took me to his apartment, his wife was at work. He had me kneel in front of him. He told me to open my mouth, but to keep my eyes open so that I would see what I was getting. Then he pulled his robe aside and placed my hand on his semi-hard cock and told me to suck it until it was hard. I did just as I was told. After sucking him for several minutes, he directed me to his couch and told me he was going to show me how good if felt to have a big dick unload in my ass. I was scared, but my curiosity and hormones got the best of me, so I did as I was told. I'll never forget the sensation of being penetrated the first time. There I was ass up, face buried in the cushions, with my neighbor's big dick sawing in and out of my virgin hole. I was rewarded as he pressed into me hard where he shot his load deep into my belly. The rest of that afternoon, as his cum slowly leaked out of me, I was reminded of how much I'd enjoyed sucking his dick and getting fucked. A couple of days later, I sucked him to completion in our building basement and I was able to swallow cum for the first time. I continued to suck him and let him fuck me for almost a year before we moved away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Initiation

I definitely remember the first cock I sucked. It was initiation into my fraternity. I was drunk and blindfolded. The brothers laid me on a bed with my head and shoulders over the edge, I was given instructions on what to do and then my experience began. I was told to open my mouth, suddenly a hard wet cock was shoved in and I was screamed at, "suck you rat." I did and then the cock was thrust in and out of my mouth and down my throat. After a few minutes. I felt the load of cum shoot in and the owner of the cock screamed, "swallow rat, swallow or you will be dropped." I swallowed harder than ever in my life. I then experienced having 40 or 50 cocks to suck. I wondered who all the men were since the fraternity only had 22 members. I later learned that alumni were invited to participate in initiation. Guess what, I have been a cocksucker ever since my freshman year.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My first time sucking cock

I was 24 the first time I ever sucked a cock. My best friend in High School wa a total body building jock type that I always fantasized about. I had been buying gay porn mags since I was 19 and jacking off to to all the pics, so one day I invited him over to my house, set a few of the mags on our coffee table where I knew he would see them. When he came over I answered the door wearing only my robe. I was surprised when he saw the porn mags as he picked one up and started looking through it he started rubbing his cock. watching this made my cock rock hard. I asked him if he liked what he saw and he said oh yes, very much. I asked him if he'd like the real thing, he said he would love it, so I let my robe fall off, showing him my naked body and rock hard cock. he smiled and stripped showing me his muscular body and hard cock which I really wanted to suck. we ended up in a 69, sucking each other til we both came in each others mouth. He had a delicious huge load fire from his HUGE balls that I had some trouble swallowing as he came fast and hard, but I swallowed it all. Then I came in his mouth, he had his mouth all the way down to it's base as he swallowed every shot of cum I gave him. We continued pleasing each other for another 5 years until he moved away for a new job. He aslo was the first to ever fuck me, but that's another story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
God And Jesus

Even both Jesus And God were both sucking each others cock and swallowing. Go figure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
First

My friend and I were perusing a porn magazine and getting aroused when we were in our teens, so he asked if I'd ever had my dick sucked. I hadn't, so he asked if he could suck me, which I agreed to. He made me cum a lot, and expertly squeezed every drop of semen from my cock from bottom to top, then licked my piss slit and big mushroom head clean with his exotic tongue action. I reciprocated by sucking him off too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
RE: Hot story

Rwa4768

I would love to feed my seed to you with my thick 7 uncut

Missouri uncut 7

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
Anonymous

I would be happy to suck your uncut 7 cock when you come to Oklahoma.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
Funandbold

Great story, if this is the first story you have read by this author you should check out his other stories. He has several good stories that I have enjoyed. Missouri uncut 7, I know you would like them. Please keep writing Funandbold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love to suck

Well loved to hear about your sucking a cock. I totally love sucking and swallowing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

That was awesome story. My first time was in the restroom of the recreation center. I had a crush on Doug M since 7th grade it wouldn’t be until our freshman year in high school that I got my chance to suck his cock. We were playing a game of pool when I made a bet with Doug. I bet the loser had to kiss the ass of the winner and Doug won. One day after school Doug and I went to the recreation center to play. After playing some basketball and other games we went into this rest room that was under construction where I asked Doug when he was going to let me kiss his ass. After a few minutes of discussion Doug decided to let me kiss his ass. Doug pulled down his pants and I went to my knees and I planted a long kiss on his perfect tight ass. As I was still on my knees Doug turn to face me and as Doug turn I notice he had the most beautiful hard on it pointed straight up against his stomach. I wanted it in my mouth as I have dreamed for since 7th grade. Doug and I discussed me sucking his cock for several minutes then he asked if that would make him gay and I told him it wouldn’t. Doug then said I could suck his cock. I licked his balls, the shaft and sucked the head of his cock until I took him down my throat sucking up and down while using my hand to jack him while in my mouth and throat and Doug said he was going to cum and he he cum like a volcano exploding in my mouth and flowing like lava in my mouth and down my throat and it was sweet hot and delicious as I swallowed every drop. The only drawback was that it was the end of our friendship, but I still think of the day I sucked his perfect erection and swallowed his hot sweet delicious white cum.

captbob25captbob25over 4 years ago
First time

Great story , I wish it was mine

IwanttwoIwanttwoover 4 years ago
First time

I love first time stories, and it only gets better. I also love being called a cock sucker when I have a cock in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My first to

Would love to suck my first and swallow any takers

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good story never sucked a cock but want to then have my tight little ass rammed hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really hot.

I have been wanting to suck a cock for a long time, after reading this story I cannot wait to have a nice cock in my mouth, and I want him to fuck my face and play with my ass. I need it all and then I want my wife to watch me suck a guy off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A good start

When I was a rookie cocksucker I thought it was my duty to walk through their door, drop to my knees, suck them off, say "Thank you, Sir" and leave. I soon discovered some guys wanted more, that's when I truly learned how to please a guy. Now, I always let them know up front, "I'll suck your cock, drink your piss and rim/eat your hole"; then I say "Thank You, Sir." I was born to be an oral slut and love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I can't wait to suck my first

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So hot i started jerkin off. Thx

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

that was a good story . It made me so hard . I wanted a cockin my mouth . I am a cocksucker too

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I want to try this out as soon as possible. This will be my first time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I finally got to suck my first one today and it was amazing, went to the bookstore and into the movie theather and started talking to a guy about it and he pulled his dick out and i instantly started sucking it, it was so amazing feeling it going in and out and then that warm load in my throat way even better, best part is my wife wants me to do it and watch because it turns her on, hopefully get one in my ass soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I sucked my first cock at 9 at a friends house. We were playing with our dick and jacking each other and his dick ended up in my mouth. At first it was strange but after a few times and with older boys I was hooked on the dick. I turned 11 and sucked my moms friends dick a real adult dick. It changed me to crave ginger curved mushroom head cock. It was great sucking his cock and receiving my first anal love. Again I was hook and Destin to be a bottom cock sucker. Fast foreword a few decade and lots of dick. I had my first Black Bareback 10” cock in the Army and wondered where the hell that had been all my life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked it. I like the bras and panties that they wore. The camisole they had were sooo sexy. I just creamed my panties.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

it has been afantacy of mine to enjoy a first time meeting like that.Just have nt tried yet

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

First time sucking i was 11 my cousin was 15. It started off he would make me play with his cock then he made me lay down on the floor he got on his knees sat on my chest and rubbed his cock on my mouth then he told me to open my mouth. He pushed his cock all the way in my moith making me gag he told me to suck is cock and i did. I didn't know what was going on suddenly i felt it and tasted it trying to gey his cock out of my mouth but he held me done and finished fucking my mouth till he was done. This went on till he left for college. I learned to love sucking his cock. I miss sucking his cock. I am marred now have been for years but i still try and suck a cock from time to time love hard cock in my mouth love the taste os cum. Love having my mouth fucked and getting my mouth filled with cum.

Sounding22Sounding22almost 2 years ago

My first suck was like my first fuck only better. At 16 had bad luck with the girls, best friends cousin in time talked me into sucking her cousin (my best friend). How women/girls know who’s a cocksucker? But she opened my sexual world!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I want my first pleas take my mouth cherry

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great Story...My first experience sucking gay cock was the same....I was 27 years old good looking just married for about 2 years...This happened about 4 years ago....My wife went to visit her mom in other state and come home the following day...I went on craigs list and found and older gay man in his 40s..He came over my house that night and he insisted that i swallow..I sucked his cock and it tasted so salty and when he started moaning i wanted to pull off but he held my head very tight and pushed his cock down my throat..He came so much and I had to swallow as fast as i could....He came so much and kept his cock in my mouth until he was done..then he pulled it out...I could not beleive what i did..He leaned over and kissed me...He then sucked my cock and swallowed all my cum..We made plans for the next couple of months to see each other...Now we see each other weekly after work...We are lovers now

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You will never forget sucking your first cock or the taste of his cum. I love the taste of cum and love swallowing. I sucked off my gay boyfriend today and it wasn’t our first but we have somewhat wide orbits so we can only meet about every two weeks. I absolutely get lost when I’m sucking his cock. He always cums twice. I swallow every last drop. I love him and he loves me. We’re both professional men so we businesses and pleasure separate. But when we’re together the world disappears. When he unloads time stops and I savor every pulse of his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hi 26 year old white male...I was recently engaged to my girlfriend when this experience happened...I was straight but bi curious...Well one night when my girlfriend was away visiting her aunt in another state,,,I was online curious looking and checking out craigslist...Then i was chating with this gay black male around 50 years old, telling me he had a partner and they broke up about 8 months ago and he is very horny and looking for somebody....He told me he has an apartment which was about 20 minutes form my place..He also told me I should have my 1st experience...So after talking about 2 hours I left to go see him....He answered the door and invited me in....He was only wearing under paints and i could see a huge giant blue with some wet stops in his under paints...He told me that the 8 months have been very hard and torture....Because he wpuld not cum until he meets somebody...I was nervous...He pulled down his under paints and his cock was huge and very wet at the tip...He had the biggest balls i have seen...He told me to try it....I went down on his cock and it was so so salty and it tasted good and I sucked it and far as a could....Within a minute or 2 he started shaking and i felt his cock pulse in my mouth....I was nervous and wanted to stop and begged me to continue and I did...He moaned very very loud and pushed his huge black cock deeper in my throat....then and explosion of cum went down my throat I swallowed fast but keep cumming and I continued to swallow for the next 2 mnutes..I swallowed so much cum but it tasted good and i was horny and finsh cleaning his cock and then kissed it...When he pulled it out i noticed his balls got smaller...When then each other for and hour...Then we got into a 69 position and both of us came and swallowed...I left his place very late in the morning and we kissed and made plans for next week..I broke off my engagement with my girlfriend last week...As of now we are lovers and see each other 3 times a week...A.F.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A guy never forgets sucking his first cock! Mine was during my school days. An alpha friend of my convinced me to make him a blow job bet and I lost! Thinking back, I think he planned the whole thing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I sucked my first gay cock today...I am a 34 year old married good looking male straight....I had to get some carpet installed in my bedroom, and my wife was out at work....At 8am a older guy came over from EMP Carpet.....He was in his 50s or 60s and was not attractive, but was nice...While he was upstairs installing the carpet I went and got him a drink and brought it to him...When I opened the bedroom door he had his back turned and the carpet looked good......When he turned around he a a huge buldge in his pants and he starred right in my eyes and took my hand and put it on his buldge and told me to open his zipper.....I did a a huge wet hairy cock popped out and he then dropped his pants and begged me to suck it......I was frozen and so nervous, I could not believe I was doing this he guided me down on my knees and I took his hairy huge wet cock in my mouth...It tasted so salty...he pushed it to the back of my throat.....He moaned loud and said it has been way to long like months since he jerked off...He started moaning and I continued suck his cock it tasted sooo salty but good....Then he moaned loud and held my head tight and wanted to get but held me tight and pushed his cock farther down my throat...And then a big burst of cum hit the back of my throat and he SWALLOW ME...I swallowed it down and he kept coming again and again....He finally pulled his cock out of my mouth and I kissed it and cleaned the head...He leaned over and kissed me....He told me he has to get back to the office, but would like to meet and be lovers......That was one month ago...We have been seeing each other 2 times a week at a hotel and are lovers now...i am still married and the wife does not know...But i am thinking about separating from her this month...MK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

i would love hem to come i my mouth

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My first time was after numerous times I had been given blow jobs. There was this super good looking married man who sucked me off and started making out next thing I knew I got on my knees and started sucking his cock. Then he turned move me into a 69. My first time and it felt good. I enjoyed it. He was gave me a rim job. My first time. After the sex we talked. He was such a nice guy. I was 18 and a college freshman. He was mid 20s with a young son.

cdCindy1cdCindy18 months ago

I remember my first time sucking a cock very clearly. It was in a porn theatre. I didn't swallow that 1st time - it wasn't until a few years later that I started swallowing cum. I do it now but not every time. Anyway, I clearly remember when I was sucking that 1st cock I thought to myself "why didn't I do this a long time ago." It felt so right, so natural, and so enjoyable sucking a big thick cock. From that day onward, I was a "cocksucker" and I love it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Awesome story. You got lucky to have a first partner like Jim. I was there with you when you were sucking your first cock. It is such an overwhelmingly good experience. The first time I ate pussy was great but the first time I sucked cock was extraordinary. Like cdCindy1's comment about 'why didn't I do this a long time ago?' I had the same feeling. Then I cleaned up and wherever I went after that for a couple of hours I wondered if everyone I saw knew I had sucked a dick. I was funny.

The feel of a cock in my mouth felt natural like it was meant to be there. I didn't know what I was doing and I definitely needed training. The guy I blew was pleased and I was happy about that.

I still like pussy but sucking cock is way better.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

lovely story, I'm a cocksucker and I love these stories. I love sucking cock, it is so sensual and erotic

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Love it, I LOVE sucking cock and rimming, I'm just a total slut for it! Still Love pussy, but Cock and Rimming now top the list!!!

hondo1947hondo19474 days ago

My first time sucking cock was driving to Hermiston with my wife's brother. Rob was thin, 6' tall, and I heard he had a big cock... He was driving and we were talking when I said that would be like me giving you a blowjob. He turned and grinned, and pulled off at Coffin rd.... stopped under the overpass and shut it off. He started undoing his wranglers, and said show me! His cock wasn't hard yet but it was easily going to be 10"... I leaned over and he put his hands on my head, pushing me down. His cock started growing and reached my tonsils. He said let's feel that throat... he told me to swallow, and with him pushing my head down he slid into my throat. He said now suck it. He let me come up for air occasionally, but kept fucking my throat. He said Gid damn, you're gonna make me cum... and he started pumping thick wads of jizz down my fhroat.... He kept cumming and cumming until he had emptied those big balls into my stomach. It was salty but sweet and didn't taste bad. He let me up and said Dude, that was the best deepthroat I've ever had. . We are definitely doing this again...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous