All Comments on 'So I'm Not a Vampire? Ch. 12'

by sensanin

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awesome

Man I love this series and I honestly love how you've written Peaches - such a beautiful hilarious character - ballsy enough for that kick ass vibe but still ditzy enough I can totally relate - awesome story and can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fun story

A werewolf with a gastric acid problem?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I got it right

I said werewolf in my previous comment of chp. 11

Do I get a prize or something???

Luv_2_readLuv_2_readalmost 10 years ago
Different than most......

I love your story. I think that it is very well written. It is not like most stories that I have read on literotica. This story is very funny and you can never really predict what is going to happen next. The twists in the story just get me hooked deeper, and deeper into your imaginative story. There is only one thing I would really change. Add more details. One of the things I love about your story is how you get a New chapter every day. All in all I love your story and cannot wait to read what you write next.

PallasAthena123PallasAthena123almost 10 years ago
can't wait

for the rest of the story!

from the rate you've been posting, i figure you've already got quite a bit laid out?

i've been thinking . . . werewolf seems a little too obvious. plausible, but . . . i'm not sure it fits. now, i know you aren't strictly following popular rules for supernaturals, but werewolves typically are not undead, and don't spit venom.

honestly, if i put together "venomous" and "furry" . . . the first answer is "spider."

but that's not my final answer. she's probably some kind of demon hybrid or something. or . . . something.

as for bane? obviously was an ancient king/pharaoh/powerful dude . . .but his motive? hmmm . . . he took to Peaches awful quickly. I doubt he lacks true affection for her, but I think he knows/suspects something about her that we don't know yet, and is betting on that in . . . some sort of scheme. what, exactly? i couldn't say.

So, thank you for giving us good puzzles! You're following traditional plot devices just enough we can follow, but not overdoing the foreshadowing or hint-dropping, so we get to have some fun! weeeee.

sensaninsensaninalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Glad Everyone Enjoyed it

Awh! I'm so glad you all liked the story. I'm writing the second one right now. I love your guesses, they're very funny, but it might take you a bit longer to figure out what she is. :)

I hope you all will join Peaches and Bane on their next adventure, and if you want more information or updates check out my profile page! Thank you all so much for reading, and the next book will be done in a week or two.

Best

Rosi

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_ealmost 10 years ago
I like it.!

wish the chapters were longer though. you keep me intrigued, cringing, and laughing all at the same time. bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I'm guessing.......

Spider! I think she's some sort of spider woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A Fun Ride

I quite enjoyed this. There are a few spelling and grammar mistakes, but the story managed to whisk me right past them, which is an unusual accomplishment. I look forward to the subsequent stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Addict

lmao I need me some more of that Peaches!! She is the most original character I have read about, and I have read A Lot of lit. books. SOOOO I love your writting skillz, they are mad stellar. Keep up the series we love it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Interesting…

Are any of the other three books available to be read?

dsbailey@outlook.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More.

Don't stop now. This is too addictive. Gotta have my peaches.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Spider?

So, Anonymous - not to be mistaken for Anonymous, Anonymous, Anonymous, Anonymous or myself - you may well be right about Peaches being a spider creature. I would suggest that she's a ghoul, myself, but I'm really not sure if there is any known mythical creature with her powers. Could it be that she's a chihuahuahua...isk? Eh, perhaps we'll find out some time.

In seriousness, though, that description reminds me of the voodoo pufferfish bad guy in the TV show Grimm. He spit a mind-controlling substance, though, and had spines on his face, not black hair on his arms. Anyone what to guess what kind of Wesen she is? :P

agamottoagamottoabout 9 years ago
Peaches and cream,

Of the crop!

I loved it so far. When can we expect books 2, 3, and 4?

sensaninsensaninalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Love the energy and excitement here

So, no. No one has guessed what she is. But if you want to continue reading the stories, they're all on amazon. First one (this one) is free!

Message me if you have question! Thanks for reading!

RSP

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 9 years ago
Just too funny!

You have got to write more about Peaches!

naolsnaolsabout 6 years ago
Want some more Peaches! But can't get books on Amazon. :-(

I really, really, really love this story!! I tried looking for it & the rest of the books on Amazon but can't find them. Can someone help me please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why?

Why on earth end the story there? How about MAYBE getting to the point and actually telling us just wtf she is?

Ramjet57Ramjet57almost 2 years ago

Go to sensanin's user page, the rest of the stories are there

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersensanin@sensanin
UPDATE [November 7, 2023]: Y’all are beyond sweet! Thank you so much for all the private messages and comments on my stories recently. As I mentioned… somewhere, I am a needy little demon who thrives off accolades to write. It’s my toxic trait and I’m fine with it! But truly,...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES