So Is It True What They Say?

Story Info
My husband and I get kinky with his black colleague
11.4k words
4.73
28.9k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cocteleo
cocteleo
107 Followers

Author's Note: I'm giving this Summer Lovin' Story Contest 2023 a try. I've never done this before so just hoping I qualify for entry, really. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy my first modern-setting post!

The glass of beer had sweated out all of its cold appeal on the coffee table and the fan in the corner clicked as it rotated lazily. The heat of the day was finally dissipating, but it had taken its toll. I was exhausted. From my seat on the couch, I leaned back, craning my neck to see the glowing numbers on the microwave. Midnight.

I scrunched my face up in a small pout as I registered how late it was. It didn't look like John was going to call after all.

My husband was currently in Madrid for his company's annual conference. He was an engineer in a large, international construction company that held a huge conference every year in a different global city. It was eight in the morning over in Spain and John was probably out of the breakfast meeting he had told me about and on to another presentation. These conferences were always go, go, go.

I sighed as I rinsed my glass and put it in the dishwasher. I was disappointed because John was so hurried on the phone yesterday that we barely spoke for five minutes before he had to end the call. We had been married for three years, but I still felt like a newlywed, wanting to spend as much time with him. He had said he might have some time after the breakfast meeting to call me, which was why I had stayed up past my bedtime.

Suddenly, my phone dinged from where it sat on the kitchen counter. I let out a little yip of excitement when I picked it up and saw it was a text from John.

"You still up?"

"Yes!"

"Good girl. Get naked and get in bed. I'm turning the vibrator on in 3 minutes."

With another squeal, I raced up the stairs, every trace of exhaustion suddenly wiped from my body. As I brushed my teeth in record time, I could already feel my arousal building, a deep, pulsing heat between my thighs. After quickly shucking off my thin tank top and panties, I slid between the sheets, shivering a little at the contact with my naked skin. The vibrator and lube were already on the bed--I had set them there earlier, just in case.

The vibrator was one of those U-shaped silicone ones that had a clit stimulator on one end and a thick, rounded bulb on the other. It could be controlled remotely and John and I had already used it on an earlier business trip of his to spectacular effect. I couldn't wait to give it another try.

The sheets felt cool against my heated skin, brushing against the full and sensitive peaks of my breasts. I gave one nipple a little pull and bit my lip as a trickle of pleasure snaked down my spine. My pussy gave a pulse of desire and I could feel how wet I was already.

Beside me, my phone dinged again.

"I'm turning it on now. You can do whatever you want with it except come. I'll call you in about ten minutes."

The vibrator buzzed to life in my hand and I held it, feeling its insistent throb. John had started it on low. Playfully, I used it to circle one of my nipples, giggling a little at the feel.

But there wasn't any time to waste. I wanted to be right on the edge for John when I heard his voice in ten minutes, so I set to work. I squirted a bit of the warming lube on the bulbous end and, spreading my slick lower lips with one hand, I inserted the vibrator into my pussy with the other.

"Mm, fuck!" I whispered. It felt so good already, and I thrust it in and out a few times, loving the feel of it humming against me, stretching out my tight pussy. After a minute, I pushed it all the way in, finally positioning the other end right over my engorged clit, and gasped at the wicked sensation.

Suddenly, the vibrator kicked it up a notch and I moaned as my back arched. It was as if John somehow knew exactly when it was fully in place.

The next several minutes were pure heaven. John kept me guessing by varying the intensity of vibration as well as making the bulb end rotate at times. I twisted my nipples in my fingers as I shifted restlessly on the bed, my skin taking on a sheen of sweat as I tried to hold off my orgasm, barreling towards me like a freight train. I loved thinking of him surreptitiously controlling the toy as he made professional small talk. My pussy gushed as I imagined him trying to hide a hard-on in front of his colleagues.

Finally, my phone rang and I frantically grabbed for it, putting it on speaker phone.

"John!" I mewled, my voice high-pitched and strangled.

His huff of laughter, low and sensual, came through. "You close, baby?"

"So fucking close! Can I come yet?"

"Not yet. I just got in the hotel elevator. Wait until I get to my room."

The bulb began rotating again, hitting my G-spot with each turn.

"Oh God, I don't know if I can!" I gritted out.

"Yes, you can." John's voice was authoritative. "Tell me how wet you are, baby."

"I'm soaking the sheets! So fucking wet. Fuck, it feels so good!"

"What are you doing with your hands?"

"I'm playing with my TITS!" The last word came out in a yelp as suddenly, the vibrator thrummed to its highest setting.

"Are you thinking about my cock?"

"Yes," I hissed, my body writhing on the bed, legs spread wide, the top sheet twisted completely off now. "I want your big, thick cock pounding my little pussy."

"Yeah, baby? You want to get fucked hard and dirty, don't you?"

"Yes, please, fuck! John!" I gasped, the edges of my vision going a little blurry as I tried to hold onto the last traces of my willpower.

I heard the elevator ding, signaling my salvation.

"Almost there, hold on."

I bit my lip, whimpering. "Hurry, hurry, hurry!"

Finally, I heard a door open and shut.

John's voice was deep and gravelly. "You can come now, Sarah."

"Mm, yes!" I groaned, feeling the slide of pleasure cresting like a wave. "Oh fuck, John! Yes!"

I moaned and grunted and tried to form coherent words as my pussy clenched and throbbed around the vibrator, my clit swelling as the orgasm spun up and up. "Yes, fuck, I'm coming! So good, so good, fuck fuck fuck!"

As my pussy burst all over the rotating, buzzing vibrator, I could feel a gush of warmth between my thighs. My muscles trembled, straining as I rode out the orgasm. I clamped my hands over my breasts, squeezing them tightly as my hips shifted and I chanted John's name over and over.

Finally, the toy went still and I pressed my hand on top of it, savoring the last pulses of pleasure in my sensitive clit.

"Fuck," I sighed, my breathing heavy.

John gusted out a laugh, his voice thick with desire. "Was that good, baby?"

"So fucking good, John."

"I'm glad. I have a surprise for you."

I smiled, stretching on the sheets like a cat. "Is it naughty?"

"Oh, I think so. Do you remember Evan?"

Evan. How could I forget him?

"Yes, of course," I said, unable to hide the excitement in my voice.

"Well, he's coming back with me to LA for a few business meetings." He paused, then added, "Isn't that right, Evan?"

Suddenly, I could hear the sound of another man on the line, clearing his throat. "Hello, Sarah."

A deep thrill went through my pussy at the sound of Evan's low baritone, so delicious with that English accent.

"Oh my God," I whispered, my mind ticking through the last five minutes and everything John and I had said. Had Evan heard the whole thing?

"I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to renewing our acquaintance," he continued.

John cut in, "We have to go now. Good night, baby. Sweet dreams." And with that, he clicked off, leaving me soaking wet, completely aroused again, and alone with my memories.

********

Last summer...

There were a lot of pools at the Wynn hotel, but I had somehow found one that wasn't too crowded with screaming children. The water felt cool and wonderful in the scorching July heat as I floated around on my back, enjoying the freedom of a midweek vacation.

John's company had decided to hold its annual conference in Las Vegas this year. Since LA was only a four-hour drive away, I had taken some time off from my accounting job in order to share John's hotel room and amenities. July was a hot time to be in Vegas, but it wasn't much hotter than LA and it was hard to pass up a free, beautiful hotel room as well as pool time and room service.

I was about to paddle over to the side to climb out when I caught sight of John sitting in his suit under the shade of an umbrella, watching me behind dark sunglasses on the other side of the pool.

Purposefully, I ducked under the water and swam across towards him. When I surfaced in the waist-deep water, I gave my best Baywatch impression by smoothing my hands back over my honey-brown hair and then down along my neck and the sides of my torso, skimming my breasts. I was wearing a red bikini that elevated and pushed my D-cups together, and the bottoms were a G-string with a cute ruffle around the waist. I swayed my hips as I climbed the shallow steps towards him, giving him a sultry look.

John turned to the side and I finally noticed that there was another man in a suit in the lounge chair next to him. He smiled as John leaned over and said something to him.

I blushed, realizing that somebody else had witnessed my little show. The stranger was tall, black, and devastatingly handsome. His smile revealed the cutest dimples in his cheeks and no sunglasses hid his bright, green eyes. He was gorgeous in his navy suit that fit his obviously muscled physique to perfection. The two men together looked like they could be in a GQ ad.

"Hi, Sarah," John said as I approached.

"Hello," I said shyly, fluttering my hand up in a wave.

"This is Evan, one of my colleagues based in London. Evan, this is my wife, Sarah."

I leaned over, conscious of how scantily clad I was in comparison and shook Evan's hand. His palm was strong and warm against my damp one.

"Lovely to meet you, Sarah."

I bit my lip and glanced over at John, who was grinning. He knew I had a thing for accents.

"Um, just hold on a minute, I'm going to go grab my towel and drink over there. Be right back." I pointed my thumb behind me before I turned and rushed off, every step shifting my G-string and reminding me of my bare ass and moistening pussy.

I tucked my towel around my waist and picked up my cocktail, a peach bellini. I took a sip to calm my nerves and give myself a second to process the instant attraction I felt for Evan. Since I met John in college, I hadn't really had eyes for anyone else, but Evan was H-O-T. The icy, sugary concoction tasted wonderful on my tongue and added to my buzz.

I slipped my feet into my flip-flops and turned back around in time to see Evan say something to John as he eyed me. I couldn't hear what he said, but the appreciation in his eyes was obvious, as was John's enjoyment of the comment.

As I strolled up, I caught the tail end of what John said in reply. "Yeah, that's definitely my favorite bikini of hers."

"I can see why," Evan said and his voice was an amused rumble, deep and delicious. His green eyes were set squarely on my tits.

I'm not sure how it happened, but in the next instant I stumbled, somehow sloshing all of the contents of my bellini straight onto Evan's beautiful suit.

"Oh my God!" I cried, setting my glass down and immediately whipping off my towel to try and sop off the orange liquid. I could hear John bursting into laughter next to me and I turned my head to glare at him as I bent over Evan. "John, shut up and get me another towel!"

"Okay, okay!" he said, still laughing as he got up to do as I asked.

"Oh gosh, I'm so sorry, Evan!" I continued to pat him down, letting out a groan of dismay. "Oh no, it's everywhere, I'm so sorry! I'll pay for the dry-cleaning. This suit looked so nice, too."

"Really, it's no trouble, Sarah," Evan said as he also ineffectually tried to use one end of the towel on his jacket.

"Hold on, I think I see something on your shoulder," I said, leaning down even further and unthinkingly placing my hand on his upper thigh. Except... it wasn't just his thigh.

I froze in place for a few seconds, my hand flexing briefly on the huge, thick rod under my hand, separated by just thin slacks. Evan's breath gusted out onto the exposed swells of my breasts, shoved right in his face. I was acutely aware of the intimate position of our bodies. He radiated warmth and under all of the peach and alcohol, I could smell his scent, like fresh linen and musk. My pussy throbbed and I could feel my arousal slicking down my thighs.

"Here, I brought another towel," John said, stepping up next to me. I immediately straightened, stumbling backwards a little as I put some distance between Evan and me.

Evan stood so abruptly, his lounge chair fell backwards behind him. He reached for the towel that John proffered and draped it awkwardly against his front.

"You know, I'd better just go up and get changed," he said, holding the towel and avoiding my gaze. "Err, I'll see you at the next thing, John?"

"Yeah, man. Dinner at the hotel restaurant, right? Sarah's coming." John looked a little bewildered as his attention went back and forth between me and his friend.

"Oh, err, right, that's great. Dinner, yes. Well, see you there," Evan mumbled as he turned away, hurrying to the glass doors that led into the hotel.

John and I watched him go in silence. I still felt slightly stunned at what had just happened.

"Well, that was weird," John said, putting a hand on his hip as he stared at the glass doors. "I don't think I've ever seen Evan flustered like that. He must really have liked that suit."

"John!" I barked out a laugh. "It wasn't the suit! I... I... I touched his cock!" I hissed the last word.

"What?" John exclaimed.

I looked around, but our immediate surroundings at the side of the pool were empty. "I don't know what happened, I just, like, I was leaning over, and I put my hand down, but I put it on his thigh, and his cock was like, right there!" The words came out in a rushed whisper as I leaned closer to John and gestured wildly.

"You touched his cock?" John asked, his voice incredulous. He was still wearing the sunglasses and I couldn't quite tell what his expression was.

"It was hard," I added. "And really big." I had no idea why I was telling John this. It just came out of me, like an impulse that I couldn't squash down. I had to share it with someone and John was the nearest audience available.

He stared at me for a few seconds before lowering his gaze to my chest. I looked down and saw my nipples through the shiny, wet fabric of my bikini. They were hard as diamonds.

"Okay, let's go," John said without warning, grabbing my hand and dragging me to the exit.

I followed, trying to keep up without tripping in my flip-flops. "Wait, my towel!" I protested, but John paid me no heed.

In the hallway, he punched the elevator UP button over and over until the door finally opened. There was a family of four in the elevator, the two young boys whining about something. We stepped in and turned to face the front.

"Look at her butt!" I heard one of the brats whisper behind me and my cheeks flushed. I pressed my lips together as I stared at John's distorted reflection in the metal doors. Was he upset with me? Why had I even said all of that?

As soon as the elevator doors opened on our floor, John was out like a shot, still dragging me by the hand to our room, which he swiped open, keycard at the ready.

He finally dropped my hand as he charged into the room. I followed at a slower pace, letting the door shut behind me and leaning against it.

"John... I'm sorry," I said, watching as he shrugged out of his jacket.

He took his sunglasses off and threw them on the desk as he turned towards me, loosening his tie.

"Sorry for what?" he asked, reaching up to undo his shirt buttons as I stood motionless, worrying my bottom lip between my teeth.

"Well, that I touched another man's... thing," I mumbled, looking down. "I didn't mean to."

John paced over to me and stood in front of me, his shirt half open, revealing his mouth-watering abs and chest. "Sarah, I'm not mad."

"What?" I looked up into his blue eyes and realized they were full of amusement and, unexpectedly, lust.

He took my hand and placed it over his crotch and I automatically squeezed, feeling his cock, thick and hard and ready under his slacks.

"That was fucking hot," he said, his voice low, his breath against my ear and sending a shiver down my spine.

John reached behind me, undoing the clasp on my bikini top and peeling it off, revealing the stiff peaks of my pink nipples. He pinched one in his fingers and I moaned.

"You liked feeling Evan's big, fat cock, didn't you, Sarah?"

I began to stroke him through his pants as I stared up at him and nodded.

"I bet you got so wet just hearing his English accent." John huffed a laugh as he cupped my pussy through my bottoms. "Strutting around in your tiny bikini, fucking hell, baby." I widened my legs as he slipped a finger under the thin gusset and found my folds, slick and swollen. He fucked me with just the tip of his finger a few times as he bent down and sucked my nipple into his mouth, biting it lightly.

"Oh, fuck, John!"

"Yeah, baby. I'm going to fuck you so hard now. Get on the bed, ass up."

John moved away, finishing his undress as I shucked off my wet bottoms and flung them into the corner of the room. The air-conditioner was on and I noticed that my skin was pebbling with goose-bumps.

I climbed onto the bed on all fours, my feet hanging over the edge.

Then John was there, running his hands over my back and down my butt. He slapped me on one cheek and then grabbed my ass with both hands, spreading me apart. When I felt his tongue on my pussy, I let out my breath in a long moan.

"Fuck, you're wet, Sarah." He chuckled as he gave me another lick, spreading the flat of his tongue against my clit. "And you taste like chlorine."

My giggled turned into a yelp as I felt another smack on my other butt cheek. I twisted the duvet cover in my fists, as I shifted my hips back. "Please, John, I need it!"

He ran the head of his cock around my entrance, then against my clit. "Yeah, baby? You want this cock?" He reached out and grabbed my hair, pulling my head back as he entered me just an inch.

"Yes!" I gasped, back bowed as I pushed back, trying to get him deeper.

John pulled out and ran the slick head of his cock over my clit again, causing me to whimper. "You want to get fucked, baby?" This time he slid in deeper and I moaned as he filled me.

"Yes, yes, yes!"

"Yeah, baby, you like a big, fat cock in your pussy, don't you?" He pulled out and then thrust back in, gaining a few more inches.

"Oh my god!" I hissed, my eyes rolling up as his grip in my hair tightened.

"And what about Evan's cock, baby? You want to get fucked by a big, black cock?" He was all the way inside now and when my pussy clenched hard on his shaft, he grunted.

He let out a disbelieving laugh as he withdrew and then slammed back in. "Oh fuck, baby. You do, don't you? You want Evan's huge cock. How big was it?"

"Oh my god, John. It. Was. So. Big!" I grunted out each word with his thrusts, powerful and deep.

John drew back all the way and turned me on my back, entering me again between my wide-open thighs in one hard thrust. I moaned. Leaning forward with his hands resting on the mattress, he sucked one of my nipples into his mouth, pulling lightly on it with his lips and teeth.

"Fuuuuck, John!" I cried out, my hands going to his hair, gripping it hard.

He was pounding into me now, his cock filling me completely with every rough thrust of his hips. I looked down to see his mouth wrapped around my tit as he suckled with his eyes closed, lost in pleasure. Everything was wet and hot and so good.

cocteleo
cocteleo
107 Followers