So Is It True What They Say?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John straightened, holding my legs open as his hips moved faster, going deeper.

"Yeah, baby, that's it. Come all over my cock, baby," he growled.

"Yessss," I hissed as he quickened his pace, tilting my pelvis so that he was hitting just at the right spot. I grabbed onto my tits, pinching my nipples. "I'm going to come, John, I'm going to come!"

"Fuck, baby, me too!" He reached down and began rubbing circles over my engorged clit with his thumb. My back arched as the orgasm washed over me and I screamed.

"Holy fuck, I'm coming!" I groaned hard as I pulled on my nipples, stretching them to the point of delicious pleasure and pain as I writhed on the sheets. My pussy clamped down on John's cock as he shoved inside me one last time. The thick rod twitched, filling me with cum and making me shiver and gasp with another surge of pleasure.

John grunted as he came, his head thrown back, the cords in his neck standing out along with the muscles in his arms as he gripped my hips.

After a few endless moments of perfect bliss, he fell forward and we came together, kissing wildly and hungrily.

"Oh my god, John," I said as he sucked on my neck. "That was so hot."

He laughed and looked down at my wide eyes. He slipped out of me and I moaned a little in disappointment. I had been sure we would go another round; I certainly wanted more.

His cock was shiny with our combined juices and already halfway to full hardness, but John shook his finger at me as I sat up and licked my lips.

"Uh-uh. We're going to save it for later."

I pouted at him. "Why? What's later?"

John grinned. "We're going to invite Evan up for a drink after dinner, baby. You want to see his cock, don't you?" He said this last part as he walked into the bathroom and turned the shower on, leaving me staring open-mouthed after him.

Steam began to waft from the bathroom and John stuck his head through the doorway to look at me. "I hope you brought a red-bikini equivalent dress with you, Sarah," he said before winking and disappearing again.

I cocked my head as I gazed up at the ceiling and mentally went through my suitcase. A smile spread over my face as I remembered the little, black number that I had thrown in there at the last minute while I was packing. It would be just the thing.

********

"Come on, Sarah, hurry up!" John's whisper was theatrical and loud in the hallway and I giggled as I swiped the key card a third time. Finally, the door clicked open and I swept in, holding it open with my arm held out for John and Evan.

"Welcome to our humble abode," I said. My words were only slightly slurred and I was feeling proud that I hadn't stumbled at all that evening in my four-inch, strappy black heels.

"Why, thank you, my lady," Evan said, executing a silly curtsy that somehow didn't detract from his potent masculinity at all. He was wearing another suit, a charcoal gray one with subtle patterning, and a crisp, white shirt that was open at the collar, highlighting his smooth, dark skin. When he loosened his tie and pulled it off in the elevator a minute ago, I swear I came a little while watching him.

John was already in the room, setting down the glasses and whiskey bottle he had procured from the bartender on the small, round coffee table in the corner of the room. There was only room for two arm chairs on either side of the table and John sat in one while he waved Evan over to the other one.

"Take a seat, man," he said as he began pouring the whiskey neat into the glasses.

Evan looked at me and I nodded as I closed the door, shutting us into the small space. "I'm going to use the restroom," I said. The two cocktails I had with dinner had made me a little tipsy and I relished the buzz as I went to the bathroom.

As I washed my hands afterward in the sink, I leaned into the mirror and wiped off a mascara smudge from under one eye. My makeup looked good otherwise and I reapplied my bright red lipstick. The black dress had a sweetheart neckline that framed my boobs and gave me deep cleavage. It was backless, so I hadn't worn a bra and my nipples were stiff buds against the black fabric. The skirt of the dress flared out a bit and stopped at mid-thigh. I almost hadn't brought it because I thought it was too short for mingling with John's work colleagues, but then I had shoved it into my suitcase for a possible date night.

When John and I walked up to the dinner table tonight where Evan was already seated, his eyes wide as he took in my appearance, I knew I had made the right dress choice.

I walked back out into the room and my nipples pebbled even more in the cool air-conditioning. John and Evan had taken off their jackets and were seated in the armchairs facing each other, glasses in hand. John had also taken his tie off and the sight of the long, tan column of his throat made me want to lick it, as always. Instead, I leaned over to pick my glass up and took a sip.

"A woman who appreciates a good bourbon," Evan said. "How did you find her again, John?" He toasted me with his glass and I blushed.

"Well, Evan," my husband said, taking my hand as I stood beside him. "When you find someone like Sarah, you realize you have to do whatever it takes to keep her, even when you're a dumb college student who's stoned all the time." He smiled up at me and tugged lightly, pulling me down on his lap. I perched awkwardly on his thighs until he said, "Come here," shifting me up so that I could lean back against his chest.

"Ah, I see," Evan replied, a smirk on his face as he eyed the way my skirt was riding up my thighs. "But now all the good ones are taken."

"That's what all my single girlfriends say!" I said, rolling my eyes and reaching for my glass. I could feel the neckline of my dress stretching across my boobs as I did so and I wasn't surprised to see Evan's eyes flicker to my cleavage. I took a sip and rolled the whiskey across my tongue, feeling the heat of it add to my giddiness of being in the dim cocoon of our quiet hotel room with two sexy-as-hell men, the neon lights of the city flashing outside the window. The alcohol was hitting my blood, making me feel loose and relaxed.

Then John spoke up, and his words stiffened my spine. "So is it true what they say, Evan?"

"Is what true?"

"Do black guys have the biggest cocks?"

Suddenly, all I could look at was Evan's crotch as he lounged back, one shiny wingtip crossed over his knee. Did I spy a bulge?

"Hmm," Evan said, his dimple making an appearance as he swirled the whiskey in his glass. "I've never had any complaints."

"Well, let's see it, man. I want to know if all the rumors are true." I elbowed John in his abs, but he just smiled before draining his glass and putting it down on the floor next to his chair.

Evan looked across the short expanse between us, his green eyes bright and interested. "I don't mind showing you... For a price."

"What could we show him in exchange, Sarah?" John asked, his hand tracing up my arm, leaving a trail of gooseflesh. He toyed with the strap of my dress before sliding it down a few inches. "Do you think Evan might show us his huge, black cock if we showed him your tits?"

I bit my lip and looked back at John, who was watching me with fervent lust. He reached up to play with my other strap, slipping his finger under it.

"John..." I said. He and I had never done anything like this before, but I couldn't deny that I wanted to, as evidenced by my soaked thong and the stiff peaks of my tits.

"What do you say, Evan?" John said, turning back to his friend. "Will we get to see it if Sarah shows you her beautiful tits?"

Evan took a gulp of his drink before also setting his glass down. "Yes, I think that's a fair enough trade." He palmed his crotch and I could definitely see something thick and hard outlining his slacks. My mouth watered.

John's finger hooked around the strap and pulled it off my shoulder. Then he reached forward with both hands and tugged my neckline down, freeing my breasts. He palmed them and I moaned, shifting in his lap. I could feel his cock, a rigid bar beneath me.

"Well, Evan?" John pinched a nipple and I gasped.

Slowly, Evan uncrossed his legs and set his feet apart. The sound of his zipper made my pussy even hotter. Then he was pulling his shaft out, long and wide and a rich, chocolate color.

"Oh, fuck," I breathed, my eyes glued to the biggest cock I had ever seen in real life.

"Damn, man," John said as he also stared. "That's a big fucking cock."

Evan ran his fist over his length. "Yes, I know," he said, his voice gravelly and deep. His eyes were on my exposed breasts, zeroing in on where John was tweaking my nipples, making them stand up even more.

"What do you think, Sarah?" my husband asked. "Have you ever seen a cock that big before?"

I shook my head. "Only in porn."

Evan huffed out a laugh as he squeezed his member and a shiny drop of precum beaded at the tip. "That's hot."

"Yeah, Sarah loves porn. Don't you, baby?" John was really working my nipples now, pinching and pulling them. He bent forward around me and sucked one into his mouth, tonguing it in rough circles.

"Mmm, fuck!" I leaned back more, giving him better access. Through lowered eyelids, I continued to watch Evan lazily stroking himself.

"In fact," John said, "Sarah just loves sex. Don't you, baby?" He lightly bit the peak of my breast and I moaned again. "I bet she's wet as fuck."

His hand moved down to my thigh, pulling it out and over his leg so that I straddled him. Still suckling me, he drew the skirt of my dress up to my waist, exposing my lacy, red thong.

"Bloody hell," Evan grunted, squeezing again on his thick cock, his gaze hot between my legs.

John pulled my thong up against my drenched, swollen folds. "Yesss," I hissed, widening my legs even further.

"You're fucking soaked, baby," John said, pulling my thong to the side and sliding his fingers against my slick lips. "You like showing your tight little pussy off to Evan?"

"Mm-hmm!" I managed a nod as John found my clit, rubbing it in slow circles.

"Look how wet you are, Sarah." John raised his hand and I grabbed his wrist, bringing it to me so that I could suck the first two, wet digits into my mouth. I hollowed my cheeks and savored the tang of my own taste on my tongue as I stared into Evan's eyes. John's fingers showed streaks of red lipstick as they slid out between my lips.

"Jesus Christ!" Evan breathed, his fist moving a little faster over his shaft.

"Fuck, Sarah," John gritted out. "You are so fucking hot!" He reached down between our bodies and urgently fumbled with his fly, quickly releasing his own fat cock, rigid and eager. Lifting my hips with his hands, he helped me lower onto his length.

I whimpered in a haze of pleasure as I slid down over his shaft, taking him in deep. "Yeah, so good!" Evan watched, his dark eyes intent on our coupling.

John groaned behind me as I kicked my heels off so I could plant my feet on the seat cushion. I rocked back and forth, my eyes rolling up as he filled and stretched me. "Yeah, baby, fuck me, just like that. God, your pussy is tight!"

I lifted my arms over my head to grab onto the top of the chair's backrest for more leverage. John was kneading my tits in his hands as we moved together and I moaned louder and louder. Evan's hand was a blur over his cock now and his harsh breaths were like low growls in his throat.

"Fuck, John!" I called out, my body tingling with delicious pleasure, my pussy throbbing all over his cock.

"Yeah, baby? You gonna come?" He reached down and found my clit with his fingers, sliding them over the engorged bud in tight circles.

"Oh my god, fuck!" I wailed, watching Evan's hand moving faster and faster over his beautiful cock. "I'm coming, John!"

"Yeah, come all over my cock, Sarah. Holy shit, oh my god!" John gasped, his shaft swelling inside my clenching pussy.

"Fuuuuuck!" I cried out just as I saw the first jet of cum shoot out of Evan's cock and onto his shirt.

His grunts joined with John's as my husband came with us, his cum filling my pussy as I squirmed and moaned and my body pulsed with electrifying pleasure.

Evan kept coming, his seed spurting up in copious amounts all over his chest and stomach. Each time another rope of cum erupted, my pussy spasmed in echoing response. Finally, his monster cock lay spent against his pelvis, gleaming with cum.

Our voices calmed as our orgasms played out, leaving us breathless and limp. I slumped back and turned my head, seeking out John's lips. We kissed deeply, wetly as the blissful high slowly waned.

Evan watched us for a few moments before letting his head fall back. His chest rose as he breathed a deep sigh.

"Fuck," he said. "I'm going to need to do dry cleaning again."

********

Present day, a week later...

The smell of popcorn, nacho cheese, and beer filled the air as John and I climbed up the bleachers to our seats. We were up near the top of Asteroid Park, home of Anaheim's minor league baseball team, The Space Frogs.

Evan stood up from his seat as we neared and I could feel my cheeks heat as I took him in. He was more casual than I had ever seen him before, in a dark green t-shirt and blue jeans. But his smile was as sexually potent as ever and his dimples still made my panties wet.

"You remember my wife Sarah, right, Evan?" John said with a cheeky grin, gesturing behind him.

"Hi, Evan," I said, rolling my eyes at my husband's antics and leaning around him to hold out my hand. "It's great to see you again."

"Sarah. The pleasure is all mine." He clasped my hand in both of his for a moment; the feel of his solid palm against mine combined with hearing his accented vowels sent a thrill straight to my core.

We settled onto the hard bleacher seats, my skirt just long enough to protect me from the uncomfortable metal. Surrounding us were John's colleagues from his company as well as a smattering of clients, along with their partners and children. The whole section had been bought out by John's company as a summer treat.

"So what kind of name is this? The Space Frogs?" Evan asked after we had greeted our seat neighbors and procured beers and popcorn from the pimply high school students sweating up and down the bleacher steps.

"Hey man, don't knock it. I actually played with these guys for a season right after I graduated. It was great."

"Oh yeah, so great, constantly on the road away from home, leaving your poor wife all alone." I punched his arm, which John immediately slung around my shoulders.

"That was the reason I couldn't hack it for more than one season. Too much time away from Sarah. Plus, I was a shitty third baseman." He kissed my temple and I winked at Evan, who gave me a smile.

"Well, one of you will have to explain this deeply inferior game to me. I don't understand anything that's going on."

The next few innings were filled with Evan's good-natured ribbing about how much better cricket was and John's mock defensiveness as he explained the game. I struck up a conversation with Amy, one of John's coworkers sitting next to me, discussing the bestseller that I had seen poking out of her tote bag.

I was glad our section was shaded from the sun beating down overhead, but it was still hot and we had drained our beers by the time the Space Frogs were coming out to the field for the fourth inning.

"Evan and I will go get some more beer," John said as they stood. "You want anything else?"

"Nah, I'm good." I waved them off before turning back to Amy, intent on finishing my point about the plot development of the novel. Her attention, however, was no longer on our little debate.

"That guy is fine!" she stage-whispered. Her husband was sitting next to her and gave her a double-take before smirking and concentrating on the game again.

"Who, Evan?" I said innocently, as if I didn't know who she was talking about. "Yeah, I guess he's pretty good-looking."

"And his accent!" Amy fanned herself with her hand for effect.

I bumped her shoulder with mine. "Jerry's going to get jealous if you keep talking like that."

"Oh, pfft." Amy rolled her eyes, dismissing her husband with a casual hand wave. "Jerry and I have been married so long that he knows I can appreciate a hot guy without letting him pull my panties off."

I bit my lip as the scene from the Wynn hotel flashed through my mind, as it had so often in the past week, of fucking John in front of Evan, my red, lace thong pulled to the side.

Luckily, the guys came back quickly, scooting past us as Amy made exaggerated googly eyes at Evan's ass. I giggled and bumped her shoulder again.

Evan somehow ended up sitting next to me instead of John, and when Amy and I learned that he had read the same book that we were discussing, we dragged him into our conversation. He seemed to have a greater appreciation for it than the game, anyway.

All too soon, our beer cups were empty again. "Why don't you and Evan go on and get our refills?" John said. "I might have to take a work call here in a few minutes and it'd be better if I just take it here."

"Uh, okay, sure," I said, looking at him a little strangely. He hadn't mentioned any work call when we were getting ready.

He only smiled at me and said, "Have fun!"

When Evan and I got to the corridor, I turned to the right, heading to the concession stand.

"Actually, Sarah," he said, grabbing my elbow. "I think it's this way. John showed me a shortcut."

I swung back around and his hand slid down my arm, our fingers twining together. He pulled me in the opposite direction and I followed, my heart kicking up a notch as I held another man's hand for the first time in years.

"Are you sure this is the way?" I asked as we rounded a partition into a dim hallway.

"Yes, don't worry," Evan said, flashing me a grin and squeezing my hand. I nodded, willing to follow those dimples anywhere.

We went through a nondescript beige door and suddenly, we were in the space under the bleachers.

"Whoa," I said as we picked our way through the metal columns and supports. The warm light filtered through the seats high above as Evan led me to the edge of the stadium. "I've never been here before."

"John said he always meant to show you, but he quit the team before that happened." We stood against the back wall, looking up. There were a few people in the bleachers above us, but not many. We were under the non-shaded part of the stadium and it was a lot less crowded. The air down below was warm, but not too hot. The cement floor had a few candy wrappers and beer cups littered around, but it was obvious the space was regularly cleaned.

"Sarah," Evan said, turning to face me. It suddenly came to me how alone we were in this off-limits space, even though we were surrounded by hundreds of people. We could still hear the buzz of conversation and the squawking of the announcer. Evan's green eyes were suddenly dark with lust as his gaze roved over my features before settling on my mouth.

"Do you always wear red lipstick?" he asked, leaning closer, his breath fanning against my lips.

"Yes--no--I don't know," I whispered back, mesmerized by his perfect features. Our lips were barely touching and I shivered in longing. He smelled like beer and fresh linen and I wanted to kiss him so bad.

"Call John," he murmured, his lips ghosting down to the sensitive skin of my neck below my ear.

"Wha--?"

"Here," he said, handing me his phone, already unlocked with John's number queued up. "Call him."

I pressed the green call button and turned it on speakerphone.

"This is John," my husband's voice came over the line, in the professional tone he used on work calls.

"John," I said breathlessly. "Evan and I are under the bleachers. Can we--?" I trailed off.