So Many Kinds of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaning forward, Gabriela reached across the table to squeeze my hand and gazed right into my eyes. "Come and get me," she said in a low voice, then glanced up and smiled at the waiter.

I'm not sure what I had for dinner, or how it tasted, although I'm sure it was delicious. The hunger Gabriela sparked in me had nothing to do with food, and I couldn't think about anything else. I couldn't get her out of the restaurant fast enough, either, although I tried not to let my inner wolf show. A couple of times, she smiled at me as if she could read my thoughts and found them amusing.

"Vanessa and Jessica are over at my parents' for the next few days," she remarked as I parked near her house. "Christmas with the Garcias always means most of us go home to sleep under one roof, even if we live just a few miles away. I begged off till tomorrow. Do you want to see my place?"

"I'd love to look at anything you want to show me."

"How convenient. I have a lot for you to see tonight."

Putting an extra waggle in her walk, she led me into her darkened rowhouse. Closing the door behind me, I shrugged out of my coat as she calmly shed her own and hung them both up. Then she turned to me and somehow our lips met and then we were clinging to one another for dear life.

Taking a deep breath, I ran my fingers up her arm and under her clavicle to the hollow at the base of her throat, just above her ever-present silver cross. Feather-light curlicues made her close her eyes and sigh with delight. Seeming of their own accord, my fingertips fluttered their way up her neck until they gently lifted her chin so I could lean in for a kiss.

As our lips touched, my hand found its way to the back of her neck. Unclasping her barrette so her hair could fall freely past her shoulders, I slid my other hand down the curve of her back to gather her in as our kiss gained steam. Feeling her press against me, I smiled against her lips as we continued, deepening our connection. We had never kissed this way on her front step, and it felt even better than I had imagined. In fact, I never wanted it to stop.

Lack of oxygen forced us to break apart after a time, though; panting, we stood there, aroused and yet a little shy, knowing we had reached a threshold a lot bigger than her doorstep and somewhat apprehensive about crossing it. I wanted her more than I had ever wanted anyone, but I also knew this was no casual hookup. Gabriela would accept nothing less than my whole self in her bed, or her body, or her life.

As if she, too, felt vulnerable, she stepped back, then glanced up at me. "Maybe you should take off your jacket and tie."

I obeyed, stripping them off and flinging them towards the banister before giving her a theatrical bow. "As you wish."

Laughing, she bent down to pick up my tie, which had slipped to the floor. "Let's go upstairs."

She turned, and I moved behind her so that our bodies touched from shoulders to thighs, then wrapped my arms around her. We both trembled at the contact. "Lead on, oh wise and beautiful one."

Placing her warm hands on top of mine, she tried to walk, but our first steps didn't match up at all. By the top of the staircase, though, we had synced up as if we had spent hours practicing.

"I love the feeling of your hard thighs behind me," she confessed in a quiet voice as we entered her dark bedroom. "So powerful."

I buried my face in her fragrant neck, kissing the soft skin there.

"I can't wait to see them," she continued breathlessly. "I've wanted this since I first saw you run through my neighborhood."

"Really?" I let go of her so I could drop my trousers and give her a clear look at my legs. One must oblige a lady whenever possible, after all.

Her look of desire took my breath away. "Do women do that? Fantasize about men they see on the street, I mean."

Turning on a small lamp on her tidy bedside table, she reached forward and slid one hand up to my collar. "Of course, silly. How do you think the race survived till now?"

"I figured it was all brutal force perpetuated by the patriarchy."

"I'm sure that played a role," she said, unbuttoning my shirt and sliding it off me. "But the truth is, we look as much as you men do. And sometimes we see someone we know we have to have."

"Is that how you felt when you saw me?" I asked, feeling a tremor course through me as her fingers traced light lines down my chest.

Kicking off her shoes, she nodded, then sighed with relief as her feet expanded and relaxed. "I wanted you then and there." She gave a light laugh. "You hadn't even gotten to the end of the block before I was imagining you in here with me."

Remembering my own session in the shower that day, I stopped what I was doing and looked intently at her. "I had a very sexy fantasy about you, too."

Pushing me back so that I had no choice but to sit on her bed, she stared at me. "I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours."

I pulled her onto my lap and dropped a kiss on the top of her breast, just above the fabric of her red dress. "Deal. And should I take this off you, or do you want to do it? I don't want to tear it -- it's so pretty on you. Shows off those curves."

"You're so thoughtful." She stood once more and pulled the dress over her head. I sat there, hardly daring to breathe, entranced at the sight of Gabriela revealing herself to me at last.

As a man, I can and have reduced a woman to her sexiest components in less than a second, but at this moment, it didn't even occur to me to try that. It wasn't the sight of her full breasts nearly bursting from the lacy bra that took my breath away; or the hips, curved and enclosing something vitally important; her shapely legs I had admired at the restaurant; or her slender arms, gracefully falling to her sides as she stood quietly, taking in my admiration. My gaze flickered all over the exquisite body before me, but I kept returning to Gabriela's lovely eyes, dark and deep.

Her own gaze softened as she drank in my reaction. "Oh, Gary," she whispered.

And with that, she was in my arms. Again we kissed, and this time, she opened her mouth to me, making a promise I could spend the rest of my life collecting.

Sliding my hands up her body, I rolled us back onto the mattress, careful not to crush her. She kept her mouth on mine, easy as we exchanged kisses and licks and the occasional playful nip. Once we no longer ran the risk of falling off the bed, I stretched out, holding her tightly, bringing one leg up to pin her against me.

She seemed an eager and willing captive, pressing against me, fingertips exploring my shoulders and back before reaching below my boxer-briefs to caress my ass, then slowly around to my most sensitive place. Her spicy-floral scent filled my lungs as she stroked me in her careful, confident way. I relaxed my hold on her, letting her take charge for a while.

Pushing me to lie flat on my back, Gabriela reached down, running her hands down my thighs and sighing with appreciation. "I love your legs. So strong and sexy and male. I could touch them all night."

"Sounds good, but I have other places that could use some touches too."

Leaning forward, she planted a kiss near my left nipple even as she continued her attentions to my legs. "Such as?"

Placing my hand on hers, I moved it up. "Right here."

"Too soon," she said, and wriggled her hand out from under mine. "I have other places to touch first."

"Too soon? You were touching it not two minutes ago!"

Her fingers outspread and her palm flat, she ran her hand all over my belly, from my ribs to my pubic bone. I shivered with pleasure. "That was just a test run. Right now, I intend to explore your body very thoroughly, sailor."

"You could explore it later," I suggested. "You know, quick orgasm now, then back for a leisurely second run."

"Don't be greedy. I've been waiting for two months to do this." She sucked one nipple into her mouth and gave it a tiny nip. I gasped. "Let me have my way with you on my timeline, OK?"

"Yes, ma'am!"

"Good. Now quit talking and lie back. I have some very specific plans for you, and witty banter isn't one of them."

"Aye, aye."

Rolling her eyes, she once again covered my mouth with hers, touching my lips and tongue with hers, over and over, until my entire body quivered with desire. Inching up my body so that the lace of her bra rubbed pleasurably against my skin, Gabriella straddled me, sitting on my stomach, then leaning forward to kiss me some more. My hands curved up her thighs to her delectable ass, kneading and caressing it until I felt her move her hips in time to my rhythm.

"Can we please get you out of your bra and panties?"

She sat up, her eyes twinkling even in the dim light. "I suppose."

Reaching up, I unclasped her bra and watched with delight as her chest jiggled with every breath, the silver cross glinting when it caught the light. Climbing off me, she slid her panties down her legs and gracefully kicked them off. Transfixed with lust, I didn't move.

Hooking her fingers into the waistband of my underwear, she tugged it down. "If I'm going to be naked, so are you."

I grinned. "Totally on board with that. I love being naked, even without a gorgeous woman in the room with me."

Tossing my boxer-briefs aside, I lay back and let her look at me. Now a deep red, my cock twitched with every heartbeat. It seemed to fascinate her.

"Can I touch you?" she finally asked.

"You have every kind of consent I can give."

We both sighed happily and her warm hand closed around it.

"Ohhh."

It felt wonderful, being stroked, and I twitched and nearly came when her mouth enveloped its tip and her tongue swirled around it.

"Oh, baby," I whispered, closing my eyes to concentrate on the sensations. "It feels incredible."

She increased her pressure and I felt a sudden panic that it all might end right now. "I'm gonna come if you keep that up."

She gave my cock a final lingering kiss and inched back up to my face. "Did you like that?"

"I loved it."

"Good. Time for you to do some work, though."

"Do I get to lick you all over?"

She blushed. "Do you want to?"

"I'd love to. It's one of my favorite things." I paused to kiss her deeply. "I can't wait to find out how you taste."

Although tempted to dive right in, I took my time, studying her, caressing her thighs and gently blowing on her lips and folds until she moaned.

"I might die if you don't kiss me there right now," she warned.

"Can't let that happen."

I ran the tip of my tongue from the top of her slit to her pussy, marveling, as I always did, at the unique taste and smell of fresh, healthy and aroused woman. She moaned, and I did it again, and then again, working my tongue in a little deeper each time. Putting my lips over hers as if I were giving mouth to mouth, I let my tongue play, teasing her, exciting her, thrilled as she writhed and moaned against me.

Encouraged, I slipped a finger inside as I continued my campaign. My English fling had taught me where to touch her inside to bring her off; I did the same now, using my strumming hand to flicker my fingertip against Gabriela's slippery walls as my tongue danced on her clit.

Moaning now, she bucked against me, but I soldiered on, face slick with her juices, grateful for my guitarist's dexterity as I brought my lover to the brink. Some instinct made me stop to suck her gently, and my girl went right over the edge, shouting and pulsing all the way.

Holding her tenderly, I watched my own private sex show with my love in the starring role, and smiled.

Some time later, she gave a final little cry and relaxed in my arms.

"That wasn't actually in my plan," she told me a bit later, after she had caught her breath.

"Every plan should make room for serendipity. Because you never know."

She reached up and kissed me. "True." She paused. "You taste like sex."

"I taste like you. And you taste like sex."

Sighing, she snuggled into me and reached down once more to clasp my cock, now purple, in her loving hand.

"Ready for more?" she asked, running a single finger up its length.

"I'm always ready," I assured her, trembling. "What do you have in mind?"

"I'm thinking I'd like to feel you inside me."

"Mmm. Definitely ready for that. Got a favorite position in mind?"

She smirked. "Well... I liked how it felt with you behind me when we came up the stairs."

Intrigued, I regarded her with new eyes. "I like the way you think. All fours, then?"

She shook her head. "I think -- standing up, with me bent over my mattress."

I rolled to the edge of the bed and stood up, cock bobbing, and saluted. "I live to serve."

Standing, she bit her lip. "Do you mind?"

Stepping behind her, I slipped my hands around her waist, then reached up to cup her breasts. "Not at all. Lots of ways to play with you and please you from this position."

Bending over, she wiggled her ass, inviting me to start our play date. I stepped forward so our legs made full contact and felt her shiver with electricity.

Reaching one hand down, I pointed my cock in the right direction and flexed my knees. "Ready?"

"Oh, yes. Please, Gary. Now."

Despite my intense urge to slam into her hot pussy, I took a breath and eased in instead, holding her tightly and kissing her neck as I did. A moan rewarded me, and I took a relaxed approach to thrusting and releasing, tuning in to her sounds and movements to guide me.

"God, you feel good," she said as we moved together, finding our tempo. "So good. I feel completely, utterly filled."

"Your pussy feels amazing," I told her. "Tight and slippery and just what I've been craving. And this ass! Damn!"

Relocating my hands to the ass in question, I massaged her cheeks, lightly at first, then more deeply, working my fingers and fists into the hollows and curves, then grasping and releasing them in the way that a massage therapist ex had taught me. Meanwhile, I slid in and out in a nice easy tempo, synching my hands and my cock.

Gabriela let out a satisfied yelp. "I don't know what you're doing, but please don't stop!"

Chuckling at her greed, I settled my palms into the notches near the middle of each cheek and made circles, small at first. She cried out again. Emboldened, I made bigger circles, really working the flesh, watching with fascination as the massage brought her cheeks together, then spread them apart. Greatest show on earth!

She pushed her bottom against me, and our rhythm took on a new urgency. The muffled slaps of flesh on flesh, the sight of her round ass jiggling as I plunged into her over and over, and her moans of pleasure brought my own excitement to the boiling point.

"I may have to fill you with more than just cock," I gasped, feeling the familiar stirring in my balls.

"Can't wait."

"Good, 'cause here I come!"

Gripping her hips more tightly, I buried my cock deep in her as waves of bliss rolled over and through me. Throwing my head back, I let out a shout. She jumped, then laughed as I pulled her body to mine and groaned in her ear as my climax went on and on.

Afterwards, we stayed like that for a little while, hearts beating together as we came down from the heights, until I slipped out of her. Gently disengaging from me, she walked to the bathroom and returned with a couple of damp washcloths.

"Such service," I said, wiping myself, and then her, clean.

"Only the best for my boyfriend," she replied, winking outrageously at me. "Now come here and tell me about that fantasy you had. We never did get to that, and I want to know!"

I smoothed the sheets, then flipped them back, indicating for her to get in first. "Remember our deal," I said, scooting over to snuggle with her. "You tell me yours and I'll tell you mine."

She giggled and gave me a smooch on the nose. "Mmm. You first."

**

Gabriela and I spent as much time together as we could in the next few weeks. Meeting her family over the holidays, I got used to the Garcia women talking about me as if I couldn't hear them, to my great entertainment. Since I wasn't a doctor, her mother and grandmother teasingly expressed their doubts as to my suitability as a novio, but Vanessa and Jessica played a different game. Both beautiful young women in their own rights, they flirted with me to such an extent that I spent most of my time with them rigidly controlling my thoughts to avoid becoming obviously aroused. The looks they exchanged with each other suggested they enjoyed my frustration.

Her brothers, too, seemed amused. "Don't let them get to you," advised Sam, the brother who had dated Layla. "That only makes it worse."

I sighed. "I was hoping if I surrendered, they'd back off."

He laughed, brown eyes dancing just like Gabriela's. "Never give up, never surrender! Seriously, man, if you give in, you'll be in the shit with Gabby. And you do not want that. She can hold a grudge better than anyone I know."

"Can't have that."

"So how's Layla?" he asked, so casually that I knew he still cared for her.

"She's good. Busy with work and all, but still baked up a storm for Christmas. I'll be working out till Superbowl Sunday to burn off all the calories."

Laughing, he reached out to pat my stomach just as Smitty used to. "No worries, man. The Garcia women don't mind a guy with a few extra pounds. To be honest, you're a little on the skinny side for our family. But the ladies like your muscles -- Jess and Vane tease Gabby about them all the time. Even Mama and the tias join in when that subject comes up."

Just then, Gabriela appeared and put her arm around my waist. "Dad wants you, Sam. Something about the barbacoa."

Shaking his head, he shuffled off. "Duty calls, man."

Taking advantage of the lull in his wake, she looked up at me. "So what do you think of everybody?"

"They're great," I replied, and meant it. "I love how your mom and dad get along. They're like a comedy team."

"They've always been that way -- loving, funny, loud. Mom's got a desert-dry sense of humor, but Dad's just bubbles out of him like a fountain. I adore them both."

I nodded, wistful. "I would too. You're really lucky, you know."

She cocked her head at me. "I know," she said softly. "I'm so sorry you don't have that in your life. I can't imagine not having my parents around." Noticing her mother nearby, she raised her voice. "What would I do without my mother calling me every morning to tell me what to think and how to act?"

Her mother spun around, eyes shimmering with laughter. "And I'll keep doing it until you finally listen to me and do what I tell you!"

I smiled, enjoying the obvious affection between mother and daughter. "I'm sorry if I'm not what you had in mind for Gabriela, Mrs. Garcia."

She patted my arm. "Not everyone can, or should, be a doctor, chico. And since Gabby's going to be a doctor, maybe it's best that you're not."

We both stared at her in surprise as she continued. "I know we've been joking around about that, but I've been keeping my eye on you, young man, and here's what I think."

"That's a Garcia woman for you, Gary," Sam called, passing behind us with a steaming pile of meat heaped on a platter. "They're gonna tell you what they think whether you like it or not."

Mama rolled her eyes. "Pay no attention to that one, Gary. He's just like his primo Juan. I don't know where we went wrong."

She patted my arm again. "As I was saying, I've been watching you and here's what I see. You treat our Gabby like a princess, and you conduct yourself with humor and humility. My maternal instincts tell me you're a good boy, and you'll take good care of my daughter. I can't ask for any more than that."

Stepping towards me, she lowered her voice and furrowed her brow. "But if you hurt one hair on her head, I personally will use that carving knife in my husband's hand to make sure you never do it again. Understand?"

1...45678...12