So Night Follows Day Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And with that, she kissed me. That special kiss that Troy and I share when we agree too much for words. I couldn't think of what to do but respond, like I always did.

That's when it all came flooding into my mind. Into the head that was inside my head, locking lips with hers/mine: Her/me shooting some freaky monsters in a bizarre TV studio in Helen's mind. Like I'm one to talk about having weird things in your head. Talking about what she's/I'm doing there. So, a qipao is what that dress is called! Raymond Chen was a red herring. Helen met a girl in Africa, she was always a better criminal than Wade. It's not Persephone. Whyte tried to stop Helen from looking into Springheel. So that's why she wanted to make up so badly! She's never put spies on me, weird. She tracked down Chad? I/Suzy-Q makes a valid point; I'm no one to talk, really. And then AFTER! Again, and again in her bed! No wonder I knew where the passage was, how comfortable her bed was, how it felt to hold her when we said goodbye. Oh, Suzy-Q, I get why you didn't think you could tell me. Told her we can't go to hospitals, that's why she asked not to meet me there! Heh, Vulcan Mind Meld, good one. Her sister ran away because Wade was touching her! He killed her mother when she saw he'd started eyeballing Helen the same way. Nice to just hold and be held by her for who knows how long. Wake up, you fucking cunt! Don't die.

And now: Whacking Springheel with the mailbag, how the hell am I going to tell myself about all this? Never mind, here's how you get out of the room. Don't die again. Back here.

The kiss ended.

"Thank you." I told Suzy-Q. She smiled back, mustache curling above her lips.

"Always for you, Susan. Now, go help everyone."

* * *

"Oi," Mander said to me. "You all right, there?"

I was back in the suite. I looked over at the TV. The fight in the hall remained at a standstill. Thankfully, it seems whatever grenades or explosives the Triads had brought had been used on the fire doors. Unless they were saving them to get in this room.

No time to think about that. I walked up to the painting of Vincenzo and took hold of the plaque.

"Forever does he reign in our hearts." I said to the painting as I pulled out the handle and turned. Rita and Velasquez muttered the phrase in response as I heard the noise in the closet.

"This way." I told them, opening the closet door and revealing the fire escape ladder out.

"What if they see the 'andle?" Mander asked, climbing up.

"It all resets when we close it." I told him as I followed and we helped Rita and Velasquez up. "As for how I know that... all I can say is that when I get home, I need to kiss, slap, hug, or punch Helen. Maybe all four."

I closed the hatch and locked the ladder back into place. The sounds of a helicopter and shouted orders could be heard outside.

"Sounds like he's here." I told everyone. We followed Velasquez, wrapped in a bathrobe, and carrying a submachinegun, to the exit.

12