Therapy Ch. 01

Story Info
John decides to try therapy with Dr. Rivers.
1.7k words
4.43
31.5k
51

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jeb22
jeb22
860 Followers

After years of struggling with his 'issue', John finally decided to make an appointment with a therapist, so he could talk with someone about his constant cravings. Over the years he had read so much about alter-egos, the Id or the shadow self, and a myriad of other topics about parts of personality that people suppressed for one reason or another. Some said that they were simply messages sent by the subconscious about things that needed their attention while others would say it was years of the ego defining behaviors as either right or wrong and all the wrongness had been suppressed and was trying to find its way out.

All the reading did was make him understand that it did come calling and as much as he tried to figure out why he never reached a conclusion. There were periods when he felt no need or craving only to have it come back even stronger than before. For whatever reason there was a part of him that always got sucked in and he simply could not ignore it. He always ended up surrendering to it in the end.

That is what led him to the couch of Dr. Rivers and he had just finished laying all this out to Her. As he lay on the couch She sat in a chair to the side where She could still see his face and gauge his reactions to Her questions as well as the emotions displayed by his face and mannerisms. It was hard for John not to steal looks at Her crossed legs that were encased in black nylons. Her black skirt ended just above her knees and the black heels She wore shined softly from the light that came in from the window. Her long brown hair fell down over Her shoulders and stood in sharp contrast to the white blouse She wore.

"So, from what you have told Me, at some level you seem to have either a struggle with your own sexuality, difficulty in trusting women, or possibly both."

"Well I have figured out at least that much Dr. Rivers but what can I do to get past whatever it is?" the frustration in his voice was hard to miss.

"You need to find someone you can trust John. Someone that can create a safe environment that will allow you to work through all of this. That is why therapists can help so much where others cannot," She uncrossed and re-crossed Her legs as She situated herself in the chair. The whooshing sound of Her nylons again drew his eyes to her legs. "Your secrets are safe with Me John. My job is to help you work through all of this. Think of this as a safe place for you to relay and even act out your feelings in some cases, where you need not fear what might happen when you do."

"That sounds great and all but..."

"John, first you need to relax when you are in session with Me," She sat forward in the chair and looked him in the eye, "why don't we try some breathing exercises?" She took a deep breath in and opened Her eyes slightly wider and when She exhaled allowed Her eyelids to fall down until they almost closed," do it with Me now John." He did as She instructed, and they started taking deep breaths in and out.

"That's right John, just let the deep breaths draw in all that tension in your body and then expel it out with each exhale," he kept breathing as She instructed while staring at Her eyes. "Just let yourself get rid of all that tension and stress. Give up all the anxiety you have about your feelings. You are safe with Me John. You are in a place of trust when you are with Me."

His breathing got deeper and slower while She spoke to him, "that's right John, that's right just relax your whole body as the fresh air cleans out all the negative feelings you might have. Expel all your fears because here you are in a safe place," She leaned back in Her chair again and stared at his eyes that had started to droop a little, "have you ever tried hypnosis John?"

"Um, well yes," he mumbled.

"Would you like Me help you relax even more by hypnotizing you right now?"

"Yes," was all he could say. Being hypnotized by a beautiful woman had always been one of his fantasies. He had imparted some of his fantasies to Her already but not this particular fetish, which had grown stronger in him over the years until it had become one of his favorites.

"Well for that I need you to trust Me John," She leaned forward and glided Her red nails along the front of Her calf, "would it help if I said it was okay that you stare at My legs John?"

His breath caught and all he did was nod his head in response.

"Breathe in John," he once again started breathing as She instructed, "that's right just relax for Me. Stare at my legs John, listen to the sound My nails make as they trace across My nylons and let it relax you. The sound on your ears is starting to feel good John," the relaxation was starting to turn into a soft, numbing pleasure. "You're doing so well John. You want to fall even deeper for My voice. Fall even deeper to the soft sound of My nylons."

The sound made his body tingle as She continued speaking, "this will help with your treatment John. Letting Me take you deep into hypnosis will help you to act out these naughty fantasies, but you must not think of them as being bad anymore John. Not when you are here with Me. When you are with Me they feel so natural John."

At some point his eyes had closed and his thoughts had become jumbled as Her voice softly fell upon his ears. "Your thoughts are soooo comfortable when you are with Me. You might even want to show me how much you appreciate the trust I have placed in you John. You are probably even feeling aroused by the sound of My fingernails dragging gently across My nylons. That's right John. Just let it happen."

Somewhere in his mind he was enjoying the growing erection as it pushed up against the front of his pants, "I saw you looking at My legs John. With the types of fantasies you shared with Me, of being overly aroused by seductive women, I knew you would look. Women who wanted to control you through your penis John. How could I not enjoy you looking at my legs knowing I like to control men through their cocks John," as a wave of pleasure washed over him and he let out a soft moan. "Ohhhh you like it when I tell you how I am going to start to control you through your cock John," another soft moan. "That's it John. I think you are going to love My therapy. There is nothing wrong with you John. You just haven't found the right woman, until now."

Suddenly there was a snap of fingers, "feel the pleasure wash over you and go deeper for Me. So deep John. Becoming so weak and pliable as I exploit you through your hard cock which makes you go deeper and get even harder John. The spiral of your arousal only deepening your submission makes it impossible to get away from Me now John. I know how to make your cock hard John and you love that. I will always make you hard for Me John. When you get hard it makes your thoughts get fuzzy and you get so pliable John, so submissive. I am going to make so many things about Me get your cock so very hard. Hard and dripping with lust which will make you want to do so many wonderful things for Me John."

The waves of pleasure seemed to spin throughout his body as his cock pulsed in his pants from Her words. Then there was another snap which made his cock feel like it was going to erupt, "yes deeper for Me now John. I love having you so deep for Me. You have come to the right place to get all the help you need John and to thank Me you are going to want to show Me how much you want to come back to Me for more treatment. You are going to wake from trance soon and when you do you will feel overcome with a need to kneel in front of Me and stroke your hard cock as you gaze up at Me. You will stroke nice and slow and will not come John. Only I can tell you when to come. You cannot get the treatment you need if you come without My permission. You know how important it is to have My approval John. You so much want My permission before you come. Now it is time to come up out of trance John...5 feeling starting to come back to your body...4 noticing sounds around the room...3 starting to move your body...2...and 1 wide awake John."

He opened his eyes and sat up on the couch. He turned and looked towards her, seeing a beautiful smile on Her red lips and his body started to move. He went to his knees in front of Her chair and sat back on his knees. Her eyes seemed to gleam as he reached down and unzipped his pants. Finding the hole in the front of his boxer briefs he freed his cock and started to stroke it right in front of Her.

"See John," Her voice was soft, almost soothing to his ears, "there is nothing wrong with this. With Me John it feels so natural doesn't it?"

"Yes," he breathed out heavily trying to shake the trembling he started to feel in his body.

"We will start a schedule this week for your treatment John. You can give up the burdens and temptations your cock puts on you now that I am in control of it. Doesn't that feel soooo good John?"

"Yes," he again replied.

"Good John, so very good. I am going to really enjoy helping you John..."

jeb22
jeb22
860 Followers