So now I Love a Succubus Ch. 03-05

Story Info
More conversions in a restaurant.
4.2k words
4.48
7.1k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SevMax2
SevMax2
816 Followers

Chapter 3

I continued buggering Mrs. Honved for several more minutes, even as she quivered from the attention and mindlessly munched on Lizzie while taking Vanessa's strap-on dildo deep inside her twat. We also heard Autumn's demonic cries of pleasure from being reamed from both ends by Mr. Honved and Nels. Sonya's sweet ass truly lived up to its name, soaking my hard demon dick in its slick, hot depths. She caressed my cock with her tight anal canal and naturally pushed back with her hips and buns, instinctively welcoming more of me into her eager, receptive booty.

At last, however, first Janos, then Nels came inside Autumn, damning themselves in the process. This reality combined with the absolute bliss on Sonya's face to draw out my own release, forcing me to expel my load into her tush. I chuckled as I thawed out Time yet again, seeing the terror in Sonya's eyes at first as she rose and licked Lizzie's pussy juices off her own lips. I laughed even harder as I watched both Nels and Janos look down at their used pricks and the evidence that they left behind inside Autumn's holes.

"Who are you? What ... what's going on?" Nels blurted, much to my amusement and Autumn's.

"I'm Nick. Lizzie's husband. You know Lizzie, of course. Vanessa and she have been ... lovers the whole fucking time, behind our backs. Then again, you've been intimate with these folks here. Janos and Sonya Honved, according to Vanessa, as I recollect. Most importantly, this is Autumn. That's not her true name, as I recall, but she's ... well, she's not exactly human. You should know that. She's a demon, a succubus. I'm turning into an incubus, since I've cum inside her. So are you, as you've cum inside her as well.

"Oh, and both Lizzie and Vanessa are turning into succubi, as I've cum inside them. The process has begun, so you're now capable of existing outside of space and time, mind you. Your old life is behind you, not that it's radically different from your new one in terms of sexual liberation ... except that this will make that life look tame, now that you're also devils," I announced, much to the astonishment of Nels' boss and his wife.

"We're ... damned? Well, fuck my luck, but as long as we're demons, we get to have fun, not suffer, right? We're destined for hell, but not for torment? In that case, might as well enjoy ourselves. It's not the worst-case scenario, which was what I had feared, one of being tortured forever. Not that it kept me from chasing booty, but who can blame me? It's very hard to ignore human nature, right? Evidently, my wife had secrets of her own, didn't she?" Nels noted, feeling a little shaken, but also somewhat excited at the thought of spending eternity as a literal sex fiend.

"Yep ... so, what do we do now? Meet Satan? Go to Hell? Make a report?" Janos inquired, even as Sonya drooled at the sight of my cock that had invaded her.

"Well, actually, Satan's dead, so Hell's in a state of flux. I'm kinda laying low and attaching myself to Nick here, as I don't know if I'm up to returning to Hell anytime soon. Don't ask me if God's dead, but I'm working on the theory that He is ... and that in His dying, he killed Lucifer for spite. In which case, the whole Cosmos is in flux, and I'd rather just bring my own version of Hell to Earth. Or rather ... Nick's version, with me at his side to assist him, you see," Autumn clarified for our benefit.

"You're more right than you know," a voice behind announced, one clearly belonging to a demon, as I saw from the horns and hooves, not to mention the red skin and pointed tail.

"You would be?" I asked the demon.

"Lilith," the demon's eyes blazed as she drew closer and she dropped her masculine guise.

"What's happened?" Autumn inquired now.

"Well, in a nutshell, the celestial equivalent of MAD ... mutually assured destruction. Heaven and Hell are toast, as are Jehovah, Satan, most of the angels and devils, most souls of the dead, whether damned or sanctified, you get the idea. I'm still not sure how it happened, but Jehovah got badly hurt somehow, and in his rage, he lashed out in one final, furious blast that wrecked Heaven, Hell, and Purgatory, but oddly left Limbo intact. Think about it, who else but Jehovah himself could do this much bloody mayhem, anyway? He destroyed it all, my friend. We're stuck in your world now, we devils and any angels who survived as well.

"But at least, with you, we have a head start in replenishing ourselves, right under the angels' noses. Not a bad opening, if you ask me. Well, son of Adam, since this is your world and you're a man becoming a devil, I think that it's safe to say that you should take command here. I'm great in Hell, but even my frequent visits to Earth leave me confused at times by its ways. Best to follow the expert, the best of the new breed of Adamic devils, if you ask me," Lilith slid up to me and stuck her serpentine tongue in my mouth with her obvious lust.

"Do I still have my powers ... and how well can each of you blend in with mortals, because that will be vital to our success, I think. You might as well get used to this new life, being stranded here on Earth. This business of me being in charge wouldn't also have anything to do with what Autumn told me earlier, namely that she's not used to being a free agent, that she lives to serve and to fuck, would it? Whereas I'm more accustomed to a certain degree of liberty, if you will, is that it? Am I correct?" I queried, being curious about how Lilith's mind worked, as she was the oldest, most powerful, most infamous succubus of all.

"Well, it's more complicated than that, but that's a start. You see, the seed is so absolutely a basic need for us, our main source of nourishment and sustenance, that we have to have some cum on tap ... regularly provided to us. This tends to give male demons considerable power, as we still crave their seed as well as human. Despite my feminist legend, I have become every bit as submissive to Satan and the various male demons, especially incubi, as I could ever have been to Adam. How's that for an irony there?

"The same is true of the rest of us, and frankly, even the male demons like to get their share of seed ... bisexuality is quite commonplace among us, or omnisexuality, or whatever you want to call it these days. Anyway, we don't know how many of us are left, we'll have to replenish our numbers and fast, and you're the most senior man alive turned by our kind as far as I know. Plus, as I said, you know Earth better. And you seem to have at least the rudiments of a plan for the future.

"As for having your powers, of course, you do. They're more secure than ever, with no one strong enough to take them away, and they will only grow more powerful as you do. As for blending in, we'll do our utter best at your behest and with your guidance. We can certainly disguise ourselves as humans, as you can see. Frankly, I like Autumn's idea of a Hell on Earth, but what are your thoughts, Sire?" Lilith asked me now as she popped my cock into her mouth to suck it with primal hunger.

"I'm thinking that we'll freeze Time a lot, for one thing. Comes in handy, doesn't it? Autumn's really sold me on that plan, as well as the whole basic concept of 'Hell on Earth,' even if the details are still vague. There are lots of folks that we could turn this way, don't you agree? The more people we turn, the more power we'll have over this world, over society itself. Mankind will become demonkind, more by the day, by the hour, even. Yeah, so now, who's next? What's next?" I insisted as Lilith, Autumn, Lizzie, Vanessa, Sonya, Janos, and Nels took turns sucking my cock rather greedily.

"The restaurant!" I blurted and made Autumn snort as she sucked my prick again.

"Well, that does sound promising! Everyone's still there, right, more or less, thanks to the frozen Time. It's a great start for sure. I can think of a few customers and co-workers that I wouldn't mind fucking, that's a given. Think of what else we could do, too," Autumn licked her lips at the prospect of returning to her old workplace.

"There's also that cosplay convention, you know. Think of the potential there," I grinned, even as Lizzie began kissing my neck in the heat of her ardor.

"So, restaurant first ... and then Comicfest! Well done!" Lizzie agreed while Vanessa caressed her buns.

Well, I thought, this was a good plan for the next phase, and after that, well, as the late, great Tom Petty would say, the future was wide open.

Chapter 4

We were now back at the restaurant, where sure enough, there were several rather attractive folks present. That was especially true of the hostess, in my view. Lauren Mancuso was half-Irish, half-Portuguese, and a rather stunning mixture of olive skin and strawberry-blonde hair. I didn't even know such a combo was possible, but apparently, it was at least for her. Her eyes were heterochromic, too, one being blue, the other green. Her wedding band was noticeably absent for the first time in years, which definitely caught my attention there.

Well, married or not, I was gonna fuck her, that much I knew, as I removed her entire uniform in her frozen state. I was truly pleased to see what a ravishing beauty Lauren was, even as Autumn seized the chance to part her cheeks and start rimming her with gusto. Leave it to a succubus to go straight for the ass, I thought, even as I slid into Lauren from behind her podium. She was pushed into a leaning position as I ravished her body and her muscles involuntarily responded despite the time freeze.

"I love her booty! It's so fucking delicious! I love the flavors, especially of her butt sweat! Yummy!" Autumn declared as she continued licking Lauren's tush.

"I completely agree, but what can I say? You've got your job, I got mine for now. There will be time for me to sample her ass soon enough!" I chuckled as I pounded her pussy.

"Speaking of a fine butt, try this one when you can!" Nels exclaimed as he ravaged one of the cute twink busboys.

"She's not bad, either, and she's his sister, I think," Janos remarked while plundering one of the waitresses.

"Brother and sister working together, is that true?" I asked Autumn while I continued humping a notably warm and wet Lauren.

"Hell, yeah, it is! And I've ached to fuck both of them for weeks now!" Autumn licked her lips before she went back to her eager rimjob, "though Lauren is just too tasty to stop licking yet. Far too sweet to quit!"

"Well, this patron here is pretty delicious, too!" Lilith laughed as she rode a sorta handsome geeky type, likely a virgin due to his acne, "a diamond in the rough, but we'll get him sorted out into the stud that he should be."

"You've got a knack for that kinda thing, I suspect," I commented while bottoming out inside Lauren.

By now, Lauren's hips had a mind of their own and they were absolutely NOT frozen anymore. They could only deal with so much stimulation before they inevitably responded, and boy did they respond! Much more of this, and I would come inside Lauren sooner rather than later, not that Autumn seemed to mind such a prospect. I got a little wink from Lizzie, Vanessa, and Sonya each as they took on their respective partners.

In Lizzie's case, it was an obvious family man, his wedding band showing proudly as he sat with his wife and three sons. One of them was the aforementioned pimple faced youth. The other two were a twenty-one-year old fresh back from boot camp, his Marine dress blues on full display, and a rather conspicuously stuffed shirt type with a business suit and tie. Vanessa picked the GI, Sonya the wannabe Alex Keaton.

No surprises there, I thought with amusement. Sonya was very fond of Wall Street types, it would seem. For Vanessa, the military machismo would be a bigger draw. Lizzie delighted in turning a straight-laced fellow like those in her ward, such as a bishop, in a very different direction. I realized that, for her, it was about doing them a favor, not about resentment at all. She grasped that all religious fanatics would be better if liberated from their cult, just as she was. She wanted them to share the joy that she knew now that she was emancipated from monotheistic religion and its repressive morals.

I made a mental note to myself, though, to fuck the mother, who had been neglected so far. So far was the key phrase, of course. Since lesbian sex was not guaranteed to damn anyone, none of my girls had bothered with her yet. I would be sure to pump my jizz into her while her hubby was otherwise occupied. I wasn't about to miss an opportunity to break the chains of puritanical sexual ethics that particularly made the women of any given church of its sort such a formidable class of enforcers.

They were often the keenest believers, the wives and mothers, but once set free, they would be the most passionate, ardent opponents and critics. All that I had to do was flip the right switch. Women were typically crusaders and zealots, far more than men by nature. Men tended to resent intrusions into their personal space, intellectual freedom, and natural instincts far more than women did.

That might sound sexist, but it was my lived experience as the husband of a Mormon wife. If feminists didn't want that to be the attitude of men, they needed to hold their sisters' feet to the fire. I wasn't about to make excuses for Western womankind. That wasn't in my job portfolio as an incubus. That many of the same women could be as bad of hypocrites as a televangelist was again not my fault, but it was proven by my own marriage. Thank Autumn that Lizzie wasn't that way anymore!

Such were my thoughts as Lauren involuntarily spasmed from her orgasm, her pussy naturally clenching on my dick. I instantly shot my load of white-hot jizz balls deep into her dripping wet gash, sending my demonic seed to meet her very human (for the moment) eggs. I felt her thawing out as she did, even heard her gasp as she discovered that she had been truly fucked and converted. As I pulled out of Lauren, Autumn immediately took her face into her hands and planted a kiss on her lips that let her taste her own ass.

"What ... who ... why ... how?" Lauren struggled to figure out what happened.

After all, one minute, she was on the clock, doing her job of hosting a fine, family dining establishment that featured breakfast a lot. The next moment, she was frozen in time, two people had ravished her, and she thawed out to find a new vitality in her flesh. She was now attracted, rather unambiguously, too, to both Autumn and me. Lauren shivered as I pressed my lips to hers and slipped in my own tongue to taste both ladies' mouths and her butt.

"Hello, Alice. Welcome to Wonderland. My name's Nick. This is Autumn, of course, but what you didn't know about us is that we're demons. And now, so are you. Well, in your case and mine, demons in the making. In Autumn's, she's been one for a while now, babe. There's no point in resisting your powerful new impulses. As you can see from the others, who are waking up from the human nightmare, the demonic world order is upon us. Chill, sweet cheeks. We did you a favor. Your life will never be the same old rut or routine again. You're gonna live forever ... as one of us!" I smiled as I grabbed her buns and swapped spit with the hostess.

"Hey, boss lady, look at it this way ... you can guarantee your marriage from ever falling apart. You just have to go with the flow," Autumn whispered in her ear as she moaned loudly with a new orgasm at last.

"Fuck, yeah! I can't wait to bring Joe on side! He'll never know what hit him! But, please, Autumn, do this one yourself! Nothing against the other she-devils here, but you're the one that I already knew ... or thought I did. You're the one that I trust, dear Autumn," Lauren told her as she made out with both of us.

That, of course, when the rest of them were changed and I seized my opening to grab the good lady wife. It was time. Time to set her free forever. Fine booty or pussy was always wasted on a Jesus Freak.

Chapter 5

I was deep inside Mrs. Stuffed Shirt before anyone knew it, even her husband, who was a bit stunned after Lizzie drained his balls now. He then noticed me screwing his wife, whom I had lifted onto an empty table. She was on her back, her legs spread as I entered and exited her slick and juicy snatch at last. The involuntary spasms now reached her face as I ravaged her in full view of her husband, as well as the others. The sons were still frozen for now, but that would soon change.

"Thus beginneth the lesson, my friends. Those of you who are NOT frozen anymore, you are now in the first hour of a metamorphosis of the supernatural kind. You are becoming demons, incubi or succubi, depending upon your sex. And sex is the point. It is the staple of your, of our, lives now. It's your bread and butter, more than anything else now, as literal sex fiends. Sex demons. We're here to fuck people and eat breakfast, and we're all out of breakfast!" I announced to those already thawed, as they adapted to their brave new world.

"What my sweet Nick here is telling you, my sweet, sweet ladies and gentlemen, is that this is the first day of the rest of your ... eternity. You're all now damned in the sight of Heaven, but who really needs Heaven, right? My name is Lilith, I am the eldest of all succubi, and let me assure you that your lives will never be the same. Welcome to Hell ... on Earth. You're gonna love it, trust me!' Lilith added her comments to mine as she drained the manager.

Lauren rapidly caught on and started in on a local sheriff's deputy, much to my delight and that of everyone already altered. The bishop now found himself drawn to one of the cooks who was frozen halfway out of the kitchen. He began pushing himself inside her luscious black ass, using plenty of butter packets to get her ready for his cock. Someone had secret cravings, I thought, not ones that the Church would condone, either.

As for Autumn, she seized Joe, Lauren's hubby, who was actually in the parking lot. She took him right there in his Mustang convertible, the ragtop down and the tryst visible for anyone not frozen. Of course ... that was basically only us. It was amazing to watch in action, the human not even aware yet of the phenomenon taking over his life, making his body responsible without his own volition. He was literally being screwed out of any shot at Heaven, but he was almost certainly better-off for that fact. From my vantage point, Heaven was seriously overrated.

The orgy continued, of course, unabated, with more people turned and thawed-out with every few to dozen minutes. In the time that it took for a seriously backed-up short order cook like Trevor Aquino to empty his deadly semen build-up inside Sonya's slippery slit, his life was changed forever and he awoke to a new reality. The same was true for a patron like Joanna Newton, his colleague, who took on that lucky bishop damned by my wife.

This group began growing by leaps and bounds, and pretty soon, we would take stock of all the people who attached themselves to us. I looked over and saw Lizzie taking on three patrons at once and Vanessa trying out the same kind of action. Talk about efficiency! Yes, gang-bangs definitely gave our cause a bigger bang for the buck, as it were! Lizzie and Vanessa had certainly discovered their inner sluts now as succubi, much to my gratification. It all soon became a bit of a haze and a bit of pandemonium, too, as more and more patrons and staff learned of what had already happened all around them for who knew how long?

As I at last felt the wife spasm from my cock inside her, I exploded inside her gooey cunt, thus damning her and thawing her out as well. She looked around her and became very flustered, realizing that the favorite family dining establishment was now a culinary Sodom and Gomorrah. I admired her smooth, plump buttocks as I slapped them and offered her a smoke. Why not, since lung cancer was a worry of the past. She would never have to fear that again, would she?

SevMax2
SevMax2
816 Followers
12