So now I Love a Succubus Ch. 03-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What ... is this place and why does it look like the Miller's Inn?" she asked me while I fondled her sweet, juicy ass.

"Well, for starters, it IS the Miller's Inn, babe," Autumn declared as she came back inside at last.

Triumphantly, my first succubus lover led Joe around literally by his balls, though that seemed to be his idea, not hers. She licked her lips as she considered the fates of everyone else and realized that they were now all MINE. I had claimed their souls as well as their bodies. There would be no more Mr. Nice Guy, that much was clear. I had work to do to turn this place into one of my many toeholds on this world. Given enough time, it would all belong to me, this world.

All of it.

"What's your name, cutie? You look like a Mormon version of Karen," I told her now.

"That's funny, because my name IS Karen," the yummy Mommy laughed as she told me that information, "Karen Lange. That over there is my husband, Peter Lange. He's bishop in our ward, too. My three sons here are Heber, Orson, and Spencer. Spencer is our youngest and he's an elder in our ward as well. He'll start their mission overseas soon enough, in fact. Or at least he would have ... but now ... now."

"Now, Karen, this is what's going to happen. You lot are all gonna tell us your names, gonna join me, and we're gonna fuck our way through town until I decide to take a break. Everyone who we fuck will thaw out and will be mine. You'll become demons over time, incubi and succubi, now. You've just defected to OUR organization, babe, and you'll never regret it. Far from it, in fact.

"In time, we'll establish our new civilization, a demonic one. That's just the way that it's gonna be. Humans are just fuckmeat to us, now, you understand?" I directed Karen, who nodded as she realized that her libido just skyrocketed.

"So, Lauren and Joe Mancuso. Peter and Karen Lange. Heber Lange. Orson Lange. Spencer Lange. Who else?" Lilith started writing down names, surprising me with her clerical skills.

"Oh, baby, you'll be astonished at what abilities I've discovered, what trades I've learned, what crafts. As the first succubus, I retain that knowledge much longer than most and it seldom if ever goes away. I have so much more to teach you, both of you, but then you have a lot to show me, of the things about humans that I still need to learn. See, we can all learn and grow, can't we? We have so much work left to do ... but it's the enjoyable, rewarding kind of work. I just thought of a slogan, if we should ever use it," Lilith licked her lips and kissed Autumn and me as she laughed.

"What's that?" I inquired, being truly curious now.

"Make Mankind Horny Again," Lilith delivered her punchline, and everyone in the shop broke out into raucous laughter now.

"I've heard worse ... a lot worse than that," I grinned, making both ladies crack smiles of their own.

Then Lilith resumed taking down names ... we still had work to do ... but thankfully, all of the time in the world.

12