So Sexy in Rubber Boots

Story Info
Mark and Eileen wear rubber boots and fuck while car washing.
1.7k words
4.38
6.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark and Eileen really both have a rubber boot fetish, but for the longest time refused to admit it always accusing the other of having one. Previously we saw how Eileen went shopping and purchased a pair of pink wellies, but had to show Mark her purchases wearing just the wellies, a lacy bra, and a garter belt. Whenever the topic of rubber boots comes up, both of them have to get into the act, which typically follows with them having a good fucking or two.

It was a seasonal autumn afternoon and Mark had arrived home a bit early. When he got there Eileen's car was in the driveway around back and clean as a whistle. The remaining puddles told him that Eileen had taken advantage of the weather to wash her car—Hmmm, this is not something that he would normally expect, but welcome just the same.

Thinking that he heard some noise from the patio, he followed the path around and found Eileen relaxing on one of the lounges sipping an iced tea. What particularly struck him was that she was dressed in her pink wellies and chest high blue rainpants. Her shoulders were clearly exposed and now he was curious as to what she might be wearing underneath.

"It was a good day to wash your car. I see that you certainly dressed for the occasion," he said as he approached her.

"It was, but with a little chill in the air I didn't want to get wet doing that chore so it was a great opportunity for wearing wellies and my rainpants." At that Eileen bent over to put her drink down on the side table revealing that she didn't have anything on under the rainpants and Mark got a nice downshirt view of her wonderful tits.

"I'm glad that you dressed for the occasion."

"So said my husband with the rubber boot fetish," she replied.

"Me? You're the one sitting there in rainpants and rubber boots. Although I have to admit that I do approve."

"You know as long as I'm dressed for it how about we wash your truck. Lord knows it could use some good old TLC? Go on inside and change into your boots and rainpants and I'll meet you in 10 minutes in the driveway."

"Sounds like a deal to me. I'll be right back."

A few minutes later Mark returned dressed in rubber boots and his bib high camo rainpants. "There, what do you think?" he asked Eileen.

"Very sexy," she responded after looking him over. "Are you sure that all that is waterproof?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't it be?"

"Let's find out," she replied spraying the hose at Mark and watching the rivulets run off his raingear.

"Well, let me see how waterproof your raingear is," said Mark taking the hose from Eileen's hands and spraying cold water down inside the front of her rainpants.

"Ugh! But that is cold. And that was a dirty thing for you to do," she said snatching the hose back and filling the inside of Mark's rainpants.

"Yeah, that is cold, but I bet it made your nipples harder than when you did mine."

"You're probably right," she said unhooking the shoulder straps of her bib pants to reveal that her nipples were indeed erect and the areola shriveled like prunes. "There. Satisfied?"

"You always have the cutest tits even when they are shriveled from the cold," said Mark.

"Thanks for the compliment, but what happens to your manhood when it's hit with cold water? My guess is that it is the same as my boobs. Let's take a look." At that Eileen undid the shoulder straps to Mark's rainpants and pulled them down to his knees.

"There, mine aren't as shriveled as yours," he said and at that he made a naughty face at his wife.

"We can take care of that," she said picking up the hose and thoroughly dousing Mark's nether region with ice cold water. "See, it can be made to shrink."

"Now let me do that to your crotch," replied Mark taking the nozzle from Eileen. He first peeled her rainpants down to her knees before playing the cold water at her pussy.

"That's an advantage of us women having inside plumbing. It stays nice and warm even when there's cold water outside," said Eileen taking off her wellies and pouring the water out of them before peeling the wet rainpants all the way off leaving her standing there in the driveway completely naked.

"I've got an idea," said Mark opening the passenger side door of his truck. "Hop in the seat and I'll show you." At that he stepped out of his rainpants and rubber boots as Eileen climbed into the passenger side of his truck.

Eileen was a bit puzzled as to what Mark might be up to, but was more or less resolved that it was not going to be good. . . or on second thought maybe it would be after all.

"Now scooch your butt towards the edge a bit. Perfect!" At that he buried his face in Eileen's pussy. Eileen responded by spreading her legs which afforded Mark a better opportunity for licking her, teasing her clit with his tongue, and sucking her female moisture out. Oh, my God, but how she loved that. She might have just turned 52, but she still loved oral sex, but when you came down to it, she also loved a good fucking. They had never engaged in any sexual activities in his truck before and now felt like she was back in high school making out with an otherwise all-but-forgotten boyfriend.

Mark was driving his wife to an orgasm and her pussy was getting increasingly wet with her own natural juices. Mark was equally horny and pressed the lever that allowed the seat to fully recline. Eileen drew her legs up, Mark got up in the truck and positioned himself between her spread legs. It didn't take much for him to place his member at the entrance to her vagina, give a little push, and then slip it into her. Her pussy was very wet from her own excitement, but Mark mentally noted that his wife was still nicely tight even after having two children a quarter century earlier. Her tightness served to milk his penis with each movement in and out. All she wanted right now was his cum and as much of it as he could ejaculate inside her.

Eileen's wish was soon fulfilled. She and Mark might not fuck as often as they used to, but when they did she was always amply rewarded. Her pussy was now very full and what goes in must eventually come out.

"Now we have another problem," she began.

"What's that?"

"I'm starting to drip out your cum, but it is soon going to get on your upholstery. Sorry about that."

"Well, there is a solution to that as well. Get down out of the truck and stand next to it," Mark instructed picking up the hose.

"What are you going to do?"

"Remember when we were younger and the morning after having sex you would go into the bathroom to douche? If you crouch down a little we can give you a little douche right here in the driveway."

"You are insane. That water is ice cold."

"Well, it's either that or it's my cum running down your legs."

"OK, I might regret this, but go ahead. Make it quick though. At least when I would douche in the morning it was always nice and warm!"

Mark used his thumb to direct the stream coming from the hose and played it on Eileen's pussy. As he got closer, some of the water entered her and within seconds he had flushed out the cum that he had only minutes before deposited in her.

"That worked pretty well, even if I do say so myself."

"Speak for yourself. I might be cleaned out, but whenever given a choice I'll always opt for my faithful old douche bag."

"Well, we do have another issue, namely that with all this fooling around we never got to clean my truck. It is pretty dirty, so are you still interested in helping?"

"I am, but promise no more cold water either on my body or up my pussy."

"OK, that's a promise, but our boots and rainpants are now so wet that we can't put them back on. We should hang them to dry."

"I'm not going to wash your truck in the nude. So any ideas?"

"How about the hipwaders that we bought for fishing?"

"Those would work. All we need to add are teeshirts."

Not more than five minutes later Mark and Eileen had donned their hipwaders, put on tee shirts, and turned their attention to washing Mark's truck. Neither had bothered with briefs or panties and it was a bit of an odd sight at that.

"You look cute all covered up except for your pussy. Very nice."

"You should talk. Walking around with your dong hanging out," she said giggling at the view. "Let's get this done."

They were making decent progress with Mark handling the high parts such as the hood and windshield and Eileen cleaning the wheels. They were just about done when Mark came around the front of the truck and took one look at Eileen bent over at the waist cleaning the front wheel.

"Nice view from here," he quipped.

"You like it? It's nice and warm again after that cold water douche."

"I like places that are nice and warm," he replied approaching her from the rear, his manhood already standing at attention. Eileen knew what was about to happen, welcomed the prospect and wiggled her butt in enticement. She didn't even flinch when Mark began to finger her. She started to get excited once more and thought that the two of them wearing hipwaders was all the kinkiness that she needed.

Mark removed his finger and replaced it with his stiff penis, the rear entry position affording him maximum penetration. It might be the second fucking of the afternoon, but Eileen was loving every minute of it. Again, Mark deposited some cum inside of her, but he had promised no more cold water douches, but besides she was not about to leak all over his upholstery.

"Hipwaders are just so nice and kinky," she began. "I had no idea how kinky things could be until we went to that fishing camp. "I wonder what other adventures we might think of doing in them?"

"No idea, but it is certainly worth thinking about," said Mark as he withdrew from his wife for the second time that afternoon.