So There You Have It Ch. 02

Story Info
Part 2
1.1k words
4.33
2.2k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2

Well, it's been 2 weeks since our "appointment"

Two long, frustrating, exciting weeks.

See Elaine has been busy for those 2 weeks.

Every night. She wants sex, and orgasms. And every night she has left me on the edge.

Almost. Right there, on the edge. Driving me insane with desire. It's all I think about.

So finally I asked. "Please, just let me have an orgasm." Ok she agreed. Tomorrow night. After dinner. Finally.

So i got home all happy, expecting dinner prepared, her dressed. Or something of that sort.

What I got was different. Groceries on the counter and she was relaxing on the back porch. We started in the kitchen, and she and I started preparing dinner. Now I have never really done much in the kitchen. So she gave me direction. When that was prepped she said "Shower time". So I helped again. Shaved her legs, soaped her up, washed her hair, then a soft fuzzy towel.

By the time I was in the shower I had a raging erection. GOD i needed an orgasm.

I finally had some alone time. And as if on cue, the door opens with my smiling wife.

"You almost done?"

Ok, done.

Out of the shower, and she dried me off. Then with my back against the wall, knelt, and began to stroke my cock. It felt so wonderful. As my head rolled back,and my eyes closed I heard "I bet you would do anything for an orgasm."

I nodded my head.

Her pace began to increase, and I felt her other hand caressing my balls.

"Say it."

Yes

"Say you would do anything for an orgasm."

I said it. "I would do anything for an orgasm."

And again her speed increased, her fingers encircling my balls, beginning to squeeze and pulling down. Still bringing me closer to the edge.

Then she asked me, "Who?"

"I would do anything for an orgasm, Mistress."

And her hand was a blur. Just as my orgasm was beginning, she squeezed my balls and then let go. Leaving my cock spasming, twitching in mid air as just a tiny drop of semen oozed from the tip.

"For an agreement like that I thought there would be more. Lets eat dinner."

I was SO CONFUSED.

After dinner she had two packages for me to open.

The first was a chastity cage. The second a small butt plug.

"You see," she said "I will be having ALL the orgasms for the next month. You will be allowed to play with MY toys when I say. Is that clear?"

"Yes Mistress" I replied. I was sure i was sunk.

God was i wrong.

Well, i figured the rest of the evening I would be uneventfully locked up. I am beginning to understand that I should stop trying to predict Mistresses actions. And beginning to enjoy them also.

She promptly sat me down in front of the computer. And opened a history file on ALL my browsing. I was shocked to say the least. Then i was informed that my beautiful (and underhanded) wife has been observing, and studying.

Once she had her fun it was up to bed. I was placed in my new cage, and the ground rules were set. I was to be in the cage beginning every friday when I arrived home, and would lock it and PRESENT her the key. Mistress would allow me freedom from Monday morning until Friday afternoon, provided there were no problems. Masturbation, orgasms and any other activities were strictly at her allowances and direction.

Once that was properly addressed, it was off to bed. Into the bedroom I was told to strip, then kneel. Once in position she relaxed on the bed, and instructed me to masturbate, for her entertainment. I was told i was NOT allowed to stop, slow down, or orgasm without permission. This seemed to go on forever, and I was sure to orgasm had it gone on much longer, but finally I was told to stop.

With my RAGING erection, I was instructed to stand beside the bed. The cage was near, but there was no way I would fit now. And she had planned on that. With an ice cold washcloth and a little lube. I almost cried. Again, so close to an orgasm. And those petite hands had me neatly locked away.

She stripped and laid on the bed. I was told she needed a back rub. Now usually for me that means i try to rub for ten minutes on her back, then get her to roll over and we make love. Then I orgasm, and fall asleep later

Tonight was different. With the cage in place, the ring behind my balls locking it was snug. But as soon as I started to swell, it got tight, and cut off any chance of an erection. Not what I expected. I was afraid of pain from an erection in the cage, and instead it actually prevented an erection.

So the body rub, yes the whole body, lasted almost two and a half hours. I learned parts of Mistresses body that reacted in ways I never would have realized. Her feet relaxed her. Her neck aroused her. And her butt made her wet. Yum.

But all good things must end and Mistress was tired.

She from somewhere she produced wrist cuffs, and I was secured to the headboard. Then my anus was lubricated, and the plug she bought was slowly inserted. It was small, but felt huge going in. And securely rooted when finally in place.

Mistress then smiled, and as what I thought was a final goodnight placed a blindfold on me. I didn't think I could sleep this way. Then I felt her hands on my cage. Oh god. Not more teasing. Her hands massaged me, brought me to my full length. Then they were on my chest, as I felt the most wonderful feeling. Her warm, wet and willing pussy was slowly descending on my cock. I couldn't see, or touch, only feel. And it was glorious. So tight, and just perfect as she sank to my testicles. Then she leaned down and whispered in my ear, "You will get used to orgasms with the plug in, lets begin tonight."

As she rode me my mind raced, but I didn't have a single thought. My senses were heightened, and yet nothing existed. I was lost. When I finally was allowed to orgasm the world stopped. She removed the blindfold, kissed me very tenderly, and told me to sleep well. I would need the rest for tomorrow.