So This Is BDSM

Story Info
My first time being a bottom.
1.1k words
3.96
20k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
673djp
673djp
76 Followers

Tom and I have been bisexual partners for years. (See my story: It All Began With An Internet Search). We both live in Southwest, Florida, near the beautiful city of Naples. The weather here is subtropical, warm in the winter but very warm and humid during the summer. Being subtropical it rains almost every afternoon in summer.

Tom is a terrific guy, unfortunately and by his own choice has no friends. He does have me, a friend with benefits. Tom is my ideal sex partner, he has all the qualities I'd been looking for in a bisexual relationship. Preforming gay sex acts came most naturally to us. His body is so desirable, he's a few inches taller then me and weights perhaps fifteen pounds more then me. His fit and muscular body drive me wild with desire.

Tom's tan strong fit and athletic body suggests he would be the dominant force in our sexual relationship. But no Tom likes to be instructed in what acts will please me. The first time we met we drove to his house. Immediately naked he asked me into his office and began to blow me. We exchanged blow jobs and at orgasm I shot sperm all over his face and chest. Then he returned the favor by ejecting sperm all over me.

As the years past we became more comfortable with each other and a friendship developed between us. We'd often be having a conversation about family or sports or something else as we were having sex. As our relationship grew we became more daring. The first time I came in his mouth was incredible. We started as we usually did with me touching his firm body. His strong arms, pecs ass and legs excited me.

Tom is into deep throat blow jobs. Upon entering his mouth my raging cock becomes even harder. With his head propped up on a pillow I begin slowly fucking his mouth. Harder faster, harder faster until an orgasm hits and I pump sperm down his throat. We are both in ecstacy with sperm on his lips we immediately kiss to share our love of the fluid that gives life. After resting I take his cock in my mouth I pleasure him as he did me to orgasmic ecstasy.

Resting now and on my knees over him and on his king size bed I begin to massage first his pecs, arms and abs then I work my way down to his cock. Both our chests are red and we are covered in sweat. Laying down on him I whisper in his ear, "it is my turn today."

Looking up at me Tom he said "really!" My answer was a resounding yes. I could immediately see Tom's eyes brighten and his cock getting hard. As I raised my ass in the air Tom covered his cock in coconut oil as well as my glory hole. Then quickly he jammed his cock in me, We are face to face as I watch as his powerful excited body repeatedly slam deep and hard into me. His pecs buldge his abs ripple sweat covers us but Tom keeps fucking me harder and harder. My hard cock starts oozing pre cum and then with his hands on my pecs Tom's orgasm hits. Tom drives his cock as deeply into me as possible while he comes. Not completely done he pulls out of me, kneeling down he started sucking my cock. Our semen and sperm are everywhere.

Tom collapses on top of me as our fluids and sweat blend in a very male way. But this afternoon is not over. We met this day at noon at his house. We enjoyed this awesome sex together and now we were in the shower together. We talked about how we enjoyed each other today. Usually after showering I dress and leave. Tom asked that I stay naked and join him on his screened in balcony. Stepping onto the sunlit balcony he brought us each a bottle of water.

We have never discussed bdsm until today. I've always been interested but never engaged in this sexual activity. I have always dismissed the idea of bdsm because I've never had an interested partner. Tom went back to his bedroom and returned with a clear large ziplock bag full of colorful items. He admitted being into light bondage and some cock, ball and nipple torture. I got hard as he emptied the bag on the table.

Tom grabbed two nipple clamps, putting one on each of his nips. As he tightened the clamp it was clear he derived pleasure from this clamping. He asked me if I'd be willing to try, of course, the answer was yes. I immediately felt pain but as he tightened the clamps I could feel my cock getting hard.

Now as my arosual hightened Tom brought out some clamps that looked like clips for a bag of potato chips. They were not clips for chips. Taking his cock in his hands he first applied the clamps to the seam of his ball sack, then he continued to his cock. The clamps were small, made of metal with very tight springs to apply a lot of pain and pleasure. He began pinching his sack skin together and putting on a clamp. A devilish smile was on his face as he applied the clamps. Then he came to me asking if I was ready to go farther? I answered yes.

He tightened the nipple clamps, taking my hands behind my back he applied black plastic handcuffs. The handcuffs were tight but they didn't hurt. We walked back to the bedroom and he lit a candle. The smell was a musky male scent. On my back on the bed he asked if I'd be willing to wear a ball gag? Hell yes!

Opening the bedside drawer Tom took out a blindfold, my cock became so hard I thought it was going to explode. Next he reached for a whip that further excited me. "Ready" he asked my response was nodding my head saying yes. Rolling me over he began to whip my back, harder then fast then he whipped my ass, shoulders, back and legs. The whipping was painful but beyond exciting. Tom rolled me over, removed the blindfold and began whipping my chest, arms, legs and cock. The incredible excitement caused my cock to shoot streams of sperm in every direction I was loving the torture.

Tom took this opportunity to lick the sperm off me. Looking at his cock I saw he to had shot sperm everywhere. He released the nipple clamps from his chest and the clamps on his balls. Then he released all the gear on me as well.

Afternoon had tured to dusk as we showerd together. Exhausted we began to get dressed. Neither of us could put on underwear it would be too uncomfortable. Dressed now, we decided to go out to dinner, have a few Manhattans and then who knows...

673djp
673djp
76 Followers