So This Man Asked Me Out Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where did you leave you phone Jade?"

"I think that it's in my bag which I seem to remember leaving in your car."

"Go and get it, you need to make that call."

"Duh, no clothes."

"Duh, so what?"

"Seriously, you expect me to go outside to your car like this?"

"Yep, outside naked."

"Really?"

"Jade, go now or I'll tan your backside."

"That's twice that you've threatened to spank me John."

"Yeah, and that's one more chance than I expected to give you so if you don't want a red butt get yourself out there, the car's not locked."

I opened the front door and stuck my head out. I was as nervous as hell as I slowly walked towards the car with my head going from side to side all the time as I scanned the whole area for any signs of life. Thankfully the car wasn't locked and my bag was still in the passenger's footwell. I grabbed it, shut the car door and ran back to the house.

Unfortunately, the door was locked and I didn't know if it was my fault or if John had deliberately locked me out. Whichever it was I banged on the door and shouted,

"LET ME IN."

After I'd shouted that twice I heard John say,

"Make the phone call then you can come in."

"Please John, let me in."

"Phone call."

"Shit, okay, okay."

I stood there, totally naked outside the front door of a house that I hadn't a clue where it was and dialled my work.

"Oh hi, this is Jade Peterson, can you put me through to HR please?"

"HR, Wendy speaking."

"Hi Wendy, Jade Peterson, you're probably been told that I'm not there today and that it wasn't planned holiday."

"Yes Jade, are you sick or something?"

"Or something, sorry, but something has cropped up and I'm not going to be able to work there any more."

"You need to work two weeks notice Jade."

"Sorry, but that isn't going to happen, I'm not coming back."

"Oh, well in that case I wish you well in whatever you are going to be doing."

"Bye."

"There John, it's done, I don't have a job any more, you had better be serious about looking after me, and can you please let me in."

The door opened and I saw the still naked John with a huge boner. My face had just managed to smile by the time John had picked me up and lowered me so that his cock went inside me. Then he pushed the door shut and carried me, still impaled on his cock with my legs wrapped round his waist, into the kitchen where he sat on a stool and lowered me enough for me to bottom out on him.

"Is this how you treat all the girls that come to your front door John?" I asked.

"Only the naked ones."

"Lots of those is there?"

"Enough to satisfy me."

Then he kissed me, a long passionate kiss complete with tongue wrestling.

When the kiss broke John said,

"I will look after you until your dying day Jade Peterson. I can say that now that I know your full name, mine's John Douglas by the way."

"Pleased to meet you John Douglas." I said, leaning back a bit so that I could put my hand out for him to shake even though I was still fully impaled on his cock.

"And I'm pleased to meet you Jade Peterson. Do you impale yourself on every guy that you meet?"

"Only the naked ones."

"I can see that I'm going to have to keep an eye on you Jade, you're going to be naked when you meet lots of men and I don't want you fucking all of them."

"But some of them is okay is it? And I'm going to meet all these men totally naked am I?"

"Yes, and you'll be in the throws of an orgasm when you meet some of them."

"Oh yes, and how is that going to happen?"

"You're going to have a remote controlled vibrator inside you and I will be controlling it and making you cum whenever I want."

"Well if you don't stop twitching that cock of yours inside me I'm going to cum here and now."

"It's working, good."

It did work and a short time later he dumped yet another load of seed inside me just as I too was cumming.

"Pour me some fresh, hot coffee please Jade." John said as his soft cock slid out of me.

"Yes Master." I said as I got up and went to the coffee machine.

"Good to hear that you are getting the terminology right Jade."

"What do you mean?"

"You called me by the right title?"

"Seriously, you expect me to call you Master?"

"Not all the time, just when I'm ordering you to do something."

"Wow."

"You're a submissive Jade and I'm dominant, so yes."

"I'm a submissive am I?"

"Yes you are Jade, and you are going to give yourself to me totally, one hundred percent, do absolutely everything that I tell you Jade regardless of whether or not it embarrasses, humiliates or disgusts you. You body is now mine to do with as I wish and you will want me to do whatever I want with it."

"Wow, maybe I need something stronger than coffee to drink?"

"No Jade, it's what you want and you already know it. Now grab your coffee and think about what I've just said while I show you round your new home."

It was difficult to think about anything other than what I was seeing but I did conclude that he was right, and what's more I was enjoying it. I felt like I was really starting to get to know the real me and getting to like John more and more.

As I said before, it's a big house, very big. Apart from the usual rooms there was a smallish swimming pool and one room that John called the games room. It was empty but it could easily accommodate a big pool table and a lot more. Another room that John called the workout room had just a couple of workout machines in it and when John showed it to me he told be that he also owned a gym in town that we'd be going to. He said that he used those machines there nearly every day and went to his gym at least once per week.

He also told me that he'd be getting more machines in there and that I was going to use them every day.

John opened another door and I saw that it led to the garage that was big enough to take half a dozen cars. One corner of it had a carpet and there were metal rings on the walls and ceiling.

What are the rings for John?"

"They've been waiting for you Jade."

"What?"

"Waiting for the right girl to come along and here you are. We'll soon have you swinging from those rings."

"What? I don't understand."

"Don't worry about it Jade, just remember that they are there, you'll figure it out and find a use for those rings."

There was just so much to take in that I decided to forget about the rings.

We left our mugs in the kitchen and went up the wide stairs. John following me and groped at my pussy as we went. At the top he showed me four big bedrooms, all with their own bathroom. Apart from his bedroom there was one room that I hadn't seen in and when John opened the door I just stood there in amazement. I was looking at a long desk with six huge computer monitors attached to the wall behind the desk. Each monitor was switched on and obviously connected to one or more computers because they were all displaying all sorts of data. Not videos or images, data.

"What is all that?" I asked.

"My job, this is how I make my money, those monitors are displaying information from the money markets all around the world."

"Wow, I haven't a clue what all that means."

"You don't need to know the details, I'll give my new PA a summary in the next week or two just in case the taxman decided to question her to justify her huge salary."

"So when do I meet your new PA, is she beautiful and do you have her running around the house naked like me?"

"Give me your hand Jade."

I did and he led me to his bedroom and to the big mirror on the wall. As we were going there he told me that his new PA would be walking all around the house totally naked and that I wasn't to get jealous.

I was stood in front of the mirror with John behind me, his hand round me and cupping my little tit (John is around twenty cm taller than me) when he said,

"Jade, I'd like you to meet my new PA, Jade, this is Jade."

The penny dropped and I said,

"Me, a PA?"

"Yes Jade, you'll be registered as an employee just as soon as you leave my body alone long enough to do it."

"Me leave you alone, that's a bit rich from the guy who's dumped at least twenty loads of sperm inside me in the last twenty four hours."

"All your fault Jade for being so beautiful and begging me to fuck you, and we'll talk about your body some other time."

"I've never begged you to fuck me and what's wrong my body?"

"There's absolutely nothing wrong with your body, it's beautiful, but you will beg me to fuck you, there will be times when you would commit murder just so that you can get my cock inside you, but that's going off the subject, you are my new PA with a salary of 100,000 Cayman Island dollars per year, not that you will need to spend any of it, I will give you a company credit card with no limit on it.

"Wow, I don't know what to say except that,

"What are Cayman Island dollars, is it monopoly money?"

"No, Cayman Island dollars are good, about 90,000 British Pounds, I have a friendly bank manager there who keeps telling the British taxman that my account only has enough in it to cover monthly salaries."

"And are you about to tell me that you have a huge villa in the Cayman Islands as well?"

"Actually yes, we'll be going there when the weather gets cold here, I can run my business from anywhere in the world."

"Wow, John, I don't know what to say other than please fuck me, I'm begging you, please fuck me."

He led me over to his bed and pushed me onto it and rammed his cock into me then he fucked me until we'd both cum again.

By that time I'd lost count of the number of times that John had fucked me in the last twenty four hours.

We lay on the bed with me half on him, enjoying just laying there on him.

"Yes," I thought, I'm going to enjoy living with this man."

After a while John eased himself from under me and said,

"As much as I want to fuck your brains out again, I need to do some work, I have phone calls to make and goods to order as well as making some more money. Jade, is it safe to leave you alone in the house, you won't put all the valuable in the back of my car and drive off will you?"

"How can I John, I haven't got any clothes?"

"And that's something else we need to do Jade, measure you for some clothes. I'll get the computer to measure you sometime in the next couple of days, you won't need any clothes for at least a week."

"!, I, I'll be right here John." I replied, too stunned to think of anything else to say.

"It's okay Jade, you can wander around, make yourself at home, after all it is your home now. Go outside, have a wander around before it starts to get chilly, do what you want, I'll shout for you if I need you."

With that John put on some boxers and left the room.

It was the first time that I had been fully relaxed without being asleep, but regardless of how many times I told my brain to stop thinking it would start again in a few minutes. I got up and went to the bathroom and turned the shower on. As I waited for the water to warm up I looked in the mirror and pinched my butt to confirm that I wasn't dreaming.

The shower felt good and for what seemed like twenty four hours my pussy felt dry, albeit a little sore from so much fucking in such a short time.

After drying myself I again looked in the mirror as my eyes instantly went to the parts of my body that I like the least, my waist was a little too large for my liking, my pussy was a little too puffy, my inner lips were way too big for my liking.

"But John must like me like this," I thought, "I wouldn't be here if he didn't."

Resigning myself to accept that I was what I was, I left the bathroom and started to wander around at my own pace, giving me time to absorb everything and by the time I got to the kitchen I was starting to accept that it wasn't all a dream, even walking around the house totally naked didn't feel as weird as it first had.

I headed for the swimming pool thinking that I might just have a quick dip but when I got there I looked outside and it still looked to be a nice day. I opened a door to outside and discovered that it was still warm.

"Dare I?" I thought. "John said that I could go outside but I'm naked, I can't go outside naked, it's just not done."

I looked around outside and couldn't see anyone, not even another house.

"No I can't." I thought. "Why not? John said that I could and I've never done it before. But it's so wrong. No, that doesn't matter now, I've got John to look after me and he says that's it's okay."

And I stepped outside, my hand immediately moving to cover my tits and pussy.

The evening sun felt nice on my skin as I looked around to make sure that no one was seeing me. After a couple of minutes I started to relax a little then thought,

"This isn't as scary as I thought, dare I walk around a bit."

The internal debate went on for a few seconds then I slowly started walking, and looking all around. It seemed like hours but it must have only taken me a few seconds to walk to the flower bed, and the world still hadn't ended.

Everything was so deadly quiet so I took a few more steps, then some more. Stopping again I looked around and saw no one and I could hear no one. I slowly lowered my hands and to be honest I felt good, sort of free and liberated. I listened then looked around again then thought,

"Wow, this feels good, naughty but good, so exhilarating but what if someone sees me? Jeez, I'll crap myself. Sod it, this is John's garden and no one is around so I can be naked here."

I cautiously relaxed and started looking around, not for people, but at what there was in and around the garden. The garden was nothing special but well kept and I imagined John pushing a lawnmower and pulling weeds out. The other side the fence I could see trees, lots of them. It looked like John's house had been built into the side of a forest.

A noise startled me and I chickened out and ran back to the house with my heart pounding. Looking back outside I saw nothing and cursed myself for being so stupid but at the same time I decided that I had been brave enough for one day. I looked at the swimming pool then dipped a foot into it, it felt warm.

"Shall I?" I thought. "Sod it, John said I could." And I dove in.

And that was another nice feeling that I had never experienced before, the water rushing passed my nipples and pussy felt good, really good. I splashed around and swam underwater from side to side and end to end, it not being very long.

When I got out I looked for a towel and found a pile of them in a cupboard. I got dried then thought about wrapping the towel around me but John had said that I could to be naked all the time so I dumped the towel in the hamper and went to look for John.

Outside the door to his office I could hear that he was talking to someone, presumably on the phone so turned and went back downstairs. I'd only been down stairs for a minute when the doorbell rang.

12