All Comments on 'So Wrong But So Right'

by livinglines

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Horrible

Sleeping with your sons wife would be lower than dog shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Fucked.

Very few things in life are as offensive as this. I was hoping the tag was a play on words somehow. What a fucking disapointment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
So, what?

The "son's" a piece of shit that doesn't fuck her enough or treats her badly? That's what she's insinuating right? 'Cause there's got to be something to her infidelity other than she needs good dick, but then again maybe not. And good 'ol dad is always willing to help out. What's mom-in-law have to say? Oh, but she's obviously dead or frigid because he's such a "sweet person with a good heart" who wouldn't do something like that if she were around, would he? But then again he IS fucking his son's wife so....hee hee.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Enough already!

Who are these rabid dogs that bite at the heels of this gifted writer? The subject was incest and point was erotic, she did both; what did you expect? I find it quite impressive that a first time post to Lit is so well written. Do not allow these self appointed censors to dampen your spirit, keep writing, that would be the best revenge against people who can't write themselves, but sit around and criticise others who can.

don_1953don_1953almost 16 years ago
keep writing

I'm still amazed at the number of people who attack wrtiers here anonymously. Keep writing, it flowed well and was very erotic, don't let the bad comments get you down. good job :)

in my view, Anonymous comments should not even be allowed, and stick to the rule of: if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all

don87654don87654almost 16 years ago
Too wordy and not enuf action...

Preliminaries? Background of their "coupling"? This tale definitely is lacking a wholeness in it.Was her husband and his son infertile? Why were they together and for what reason other than pure lust between a young chick and her older daddy-in-law? You left out a lot of possible serious meaningful concerns.

RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 16 years ago
Loved it!

A terrific debut story from a very talented writer. Please give us more . . . and more . . . and more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Brillian First Story

Very good first story, I really enjoyed it. To those criticizing it, I have one question - have you ever submitted a story ? I look forward to reading more of your stuff. Incidentally, some of us prefer to stay anonymous. No harm in that, it's destructive critism I hate seeing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Ignore the trolls

You write very well. Although I normally do not read this category it is a very hot and sexy story. Do not give up. Keeo up the good work.

Mike S.

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 16 years ago
Very nicely done

For those of you who missed it, the category is Incest/Taboo. If you thought you'd read about Mary Poppins here, maybe you should think again.

<P>

The authorship here is excellent, the prose tight and well-paced, the scene short but very erotic, their couplings hot and sensual. Her feelings of inadequacy anchor the reasons for her infidelity, and the author's portrayal of her character is crisp and incisive.

<P>

Thank you for a story well-told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Superb erotic writing!

This is one of the finest pieces on the Internet. My only complaint is that the piece isn't much, much longer. You're a gifted writer -please keep producing such wonderful writing as this piece, and ignore the niggling nabobs of negativism.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Make them longer longer longer

Love the sexy writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More details as to who the characters are. I understand the snip-it says husbands father, but it be nice to read them calling each other by their names, or something like that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous