So, You Wanna Be a Swinger?

Story Info
Neighbors get a lesson in swapping.
8k words
4.46
42.4k
46
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jasmine and Patrick moved onto their cul-de-sac nine years ago. They instantly became friends with their next-door neighbors Drew and Shannon. Jasmine and Patrick have been married for 12 years and have two kids. Drew and Shannon have been married for 14 years and have one child. All three kids had left for summer sleepover camp last Saturday and would be gone for another nine days.

Since that time, when they were not at work, the couples have spent nearly every waking hour together. Today had been one of those hot Texas summer days. It was only supposed to go to 98, but by 1:00 p.m., it was 104 degrees Fahrenheit. Even after sundown, it was still in the mid-90s.

The air conditioning unit at Jasmine's office could not compete with the heat. By the close of business, Jasmine's neck and back felt grimy and sticky. She desperately wanted to get out of her corporate casual attire.

Jasmine got home to an empty house. She immediately stripped out of her work clothes and got in the shower. Jasmine is a beautiful Filipina American with long thick black hair and dark tan skin. She is no more than five feet, two inches tall. Her smile lights up the room, and she always seems to be smiling. Jasmine has perky round B cup breasts with light brown nipples.

At 36 years old, Jasmine still has the face and body of a girl in her twenties. She weighs 105 pounds and has a tiny waist. She also has what can best be described as a bubble butt. Not too big, but round and firm. Her straight black pubic hair is neatly trimmed into a triangle.

The water hitting her naked body was exactly what Jasmine needed to cool off after a long hot day. After 10 minutes, Jasmine turned off the water and got out of the shower. As her feet hit the bathmat, Jasmine grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her head. She, however, decided to let her body air dry.

Jasmine walked downstairs and into the kitchen, wearing only the towel on her head. She opened the refrigerator door. As the cool air hit her naked wet body, Jasmine's nipples hardened. She took out a half full bottle of Chardonnay that she and Shannon had opened the night before.

As she closed the refrigerator door and turned around, Jasmine heard her husband Patrick say, "Hey, Honey. Drew is here."

Jasmine shrieked when she saw that Patrick and Drew were in the living room. She instantly realized that she was in plain view. Although Drew immediately turned away, Jasmine was certain he had seen her in all her glory. Mortified, Jasmine quickly put the bottle of wine on the counter and scampered upstairs.

As Jasmine ran naked up the steps, Patrick decided to add to her embarrassment by yelling, "Shake that ass, girl!"

Patrick and Drew are five feet, eleven inches and six feet tall, respectively. Patrick has dark hair with a touch of grey. Drew has light brown hair. Both men are good looking and have worked hard to avoid having dad bods. Drew has the coloring of his Scots-Irish heritage, which he researched on one of those ancestry sites. He likes to point out that a Scot is a person and Scotch is a liquor. Patrick used the same ancestry site and now describes himself simply as European mutt.

A couple of minutes after Jasmine had gotten upstairs, the doorbell rang. Patrick walked to the door and opened it. Shannon came in carrying a large frozen lasagna in a covered aluminum foil pan. She went into the kitchen, turned on the oven and placed the pan inside.

Shannon is five feet, eight inches tall and 150 pounds. She has the shape of a real woman, meaning she has serious curves. She is by no means chubby, but the 80s hip-hop community would have described her as PHAT (plenty of hips, ass, and titties).

Shannon's shoulder length light blonde hair was pulled back into a ponytail. She has fair skin. Her eyes are grey but can appear blue or green depending on the light. She has a button nose and the cutest dimples when she smiles.

At 38 years old, Shannon knows who she is and likes it. She is confident, assertive, and direct. She is the type of woman that strong men love.

That evening, Shannon was wearing black capri pants that hugged her round ass. She was also wearing a lacy red bra under her thin white button-up blouse. Because of the heat, Shannon had undone the top three buttons on the blouse. The result being that the cleavage of Shannon's double-D breasts was on display.

Shannon walked into the living room holding an empty wine glass and the bottle Jasmine had left on the counter. "Did you guys know this was sitting out?" Shannon said while pouring a glass of wine.

"Yeah, Jasmine took it out, but had to run upstairs," Patrick said, then chuckled.

"What's so funny?" Shannon asked.

"Nothing," Drew responded.

Jasmine came down the stairs. She was overcompensating for her earlier nudity in front of Drew by wearing full length jeans. Still, they cradled her cute little ass. Despite the heat, Jasmine was wearing a long sleeve tee shirt. She would have worn a bra if she had been able to find a clean one. The truth was that she only owned two and both were in the laundry hamper.

As Jasmine walked into the living room, Shannon said, "Hey, girlfriend. I haven't seen you all day."

"That's okay. Drew has seen all of her today," Patrick said with a smile.

"What?" said Shannon.

"Nothing," Jasmine said quickly, then glared at her husband. Trying to distract Shannon from Patrick's comment, Jasmine said, "Did you bring the lasagna?"

"Yeah, I put it in the oven. It should take about an hour," Shannon said.

An hour seemed like a long time to Jasmine. Although she had not done anything wrong, she felt self-conscious around Drew. Jasmine had a tendency to overthink things. And her mind would jump to the worst-case scenario. She also did not know how Shannon would react if she learned that Drew had seen her naked. Would Shannon be mad at Drew? At her?

Wanting to move the conversation in a direction that would not lead to Patrick hinting about the earlier incident, Jasmine said, "Did you hear about Kate and Fred Cooper?"

"Yeah, they're getting divorced," Shannon said.

"I wonder what happened to them," Jasmine said.

"They had been married since they were in their early twenties. Over the last few years, I think they just grew apart," said Drew.

"Wow, I hope that's not how it works," said Jasmine. "Patrick and I have been married since we were in our twenties."

"It doesn't happen to everyone," Shannon said. "Drew and I have been married since we were 24, and we're doing fine."

Patrick then said, "Plus, it wouldn't happen to us because we have a secret weapon."

"What secret weapon?" asked Shannon.

Knowing what Patrick was referring to, Jasmine said in a slightly stern voice, "Honey, don't."

"Okay. Well, it sounds like the answer is going to get Patrick in trouble. So now, I want to know too," Drew said.

Patrick said, "They're our best friends. We can tell 'em."

"Yes, Jasmine, we're your best friends," Shannon said in a lighthearted but teasing manner. Then in babytalk, "If you weally, weally, wuv us, you'll tell us."

"Ugh. I hate that voice. Go ahead, Patrick. Tell them," Jasmine said.

Patrick explained, "When we first got engaged, Jasmine and I decided that, if we were ever having any trouble after 10 years of marriage, we would try swinging."

Drew and Shannon burst out in laughter. They then looked at the other couple, stopped laughing abruptly, and Shannon said. "Oh dear Lord, you're serious."

"Wow, that is such a bad idea," Drew said.

"No, it's a genius idea. Let's face it. When couples have problems in their marriages, chances are that one of them is going to stray. If they agree that they can sleep with other people, problem solved," explained Patrick.

"Drew, please explain to them how things really work," said Shannon.

"Okay, in real life, when two people in a relationship are having a problem, adding more people to the relationship doesn't fix the problem," Drew said.

"Being in the lifestyle doesn't cure anything in a marriage," Shannon said. "It just magnifies what was already there. Whatever is good gets better, but whatever is bad gets worse."

"Why do you two know so much about this?" Jasmine asked.

As if a lightbulb went on above his head, Patrick figured out the answer. His eyes lit up and he said with excitement, "Because they've done it!" Patrick looked at Drew and Shannon. "I'm right. Tell me I'm right."

Drew and Patrick locked eyes. Drew sighed, and said, "You're right."

"No way! Really? No!" Jasmine said in disbelief.

"Yes way. Really. Yes," Shannon assured.

"You two have had sex with other people since you've been married?" Jasmine said, still not believing what she was hearing.

"Yes," said Drew.

"When? Where? Have you done it with people we know?" said Patrick.

"The when is that we started about two years ago. As far as where, this is Texas. If there are two things that this state has more of than any other, it's firearms and swingers' clubs," Drew said.

"As for who we play with, we don't kiss and tell," Shannon said.

"Oh, my gosh! I hadn't even thought about that. Do you kiss other people?" said Jasmine. "Or is like in 'Pretty Woman' where there's no kissing?" Realizing the implications of what she just said, Jasmine blurted, "Not that I'm calling you a hooker. I'm so sorry."

Rather than being offended, Shannon, who was a high school science teacher, went into teacher mode. She started giving a lesson in Swinging 101. She explained, "We've met a few couples who have a rule against kissing. Drew and I don't. So, yes we've kissed other people. Sometimes all we do with another couple is kiss and we don't go any further. It all depends on the mood. Any other questions?"

"Yeah, a bunch," said Patrick with glee. In rapid fire succession, he asked, "What about oral? Do you do it in the same room or do you trade spouses and go somewhere else? Do you just put keys in a bowl and have sex with random people? Do the wives ever do stuff with each other? Have you ever been part of an orgy?"

Drew sighed and answered slowly and calmly, "Yes, both Shannon and I have gone down on other people and other people have gone down on us. Some couples play separately, but we will only do it in the same room. No, we have never been to a key party. Some wives do play with each other. Before you ask, yes, Shannon has played with a few ladies. And what do you consider an orgy?"

"Five or more people," said Patrick.

"Then, yes, we've been part of an orgy," Drew said.

"Wow. Just wow. How often do you do it?" asked Jasmine.

Shannon responded, "We've done it about once a month for the last couple of years. Does that answer all your questions?

"No," Patrick said, "I have one more. Why didn't you ever ask us about swinging with you or even invite us to go to a club with you?"

Neither Drew nor Shannon replied. There was a silence that sat in the air.

"So, what is it? Are we not cool enough? You don't find us attractive? Are you saying, my wife isn't hot enough for you?" asked Patrick.

"You don't think I'm pretty. That's why you looked away when you saw me naked, isn't it?" Jasmine said to Drew.

"Wait! When did you get naked in front of Drew?" asked Shannon.

"It's not that at all. I think you're beautiful," Drew said to Jasmine. He turned to Shannon and said, "And she didn't get naked in front of me. She happened to be naked when Patrick and I got here. She didn't even know we were here, and she ran away as soon as she saw us. I barely saw anything."

"So, it's because of me? I just don't do it for Shannon," said Patrick.

"No, that's not it at all. I think you're a very good-looking man. Drew and I have even discussed inviting you two to play with us, but ..." said Shannon.

"It's just that you two are not the type to actually go through with it," Drew said.

Drew and Shannon then spent the next several minutes giving their friends a tutorial in the basics of swinging. They explained that lots of people fantasize about playing with other couples, but newbies tend to chicken out. Some guys get jealous and freak out when they see their wives with another guy. Some get stage fright and can't get it up.

Shannon and Drew explained that, although it used to be called "wife swapping", in truth, "husband swapping" is a more accurate description. It's not some stupid male fantasy where men have a harem, and they can have sex with whomever they choose. Ultimately, the women are in charge. Women choose their partners. Most wives are not willing to "take one for the team" and bang a guy she doesn't like just so her husband can screw the guy's wife.

Sometimes, it's obvious with a couple new to the lifestyle that swapping is the husband's idea, and the wife is just going along with it to try to make him happy. In those cases, at the moment of truth, the newbie wife can't bring herself to touch another guy's cock and instead she retreats into her shell.

The worst-case scenario is when it was the husband's idea, the newbie wife goes through with it, but the newbie husband can't perform. He then gets embarrassed because he can't raise the flag. He gets mad at his wife for getting fucked silly and enjoying it. He gets mad at the guy whose sticking it to his wife. And the other woman who just wanted to have a good time ends up dealing with newcomer drama, and hearing some guy with a limp dick say, "this has never happened to me before."

After listening, Patrick said, "Well, that wouldn't be us. My dick is always at least at half-mast. And Jasmine and I both want to do this. I think it would be hot to see her with another guy."

Shannon and Jasmine had been friends for nearly a decade, and Shannon had heard all about Jasmine's upbringing. Jasmine's parents were born and raised in the Philippines. They are extremely Catholic.

No matter how freethinking Jasmine claimed to be as an adult, Shannon knew that sexual repression had been drilled into Jasmine's brain since birth. And Shannon suspected that, if pushed, Jasmine would admit to not being ready to explore the lifestyle.

"So, you wanna be a swinger?" Shannon said to Jasmine.

"Patrick and I have talked about it. And both of us want to see what it's like to be with another couple," answered Jasmine.

"Okay, do you find Drew attractive?" Shannon asked Jasmine.

Not knowing the proper response, Jasmine could only muster, "Um."

"It's a yes or no answer. Do you find my husband attractive? If it were okay with Patrick and me, would you like to have sex with my husband?" Shannon asked.

Jasmine had always thought Drew was good looking and a great guy. She was embarrassed by being put on the spot, but answered honestly, "Well, yes. He's very attractive."

"And?" said Shannon.

"And ... I would have sex with him," Jasmine said.

"In that case, today is your lucky day," said Shannon. "You have my permission to fuck my husband. Go ahead. Fuck him."

"What?!?" said Jasmine in surprise.

"Too much? ... Okay, just go to third base. Suck my husband's dick," Shannon said.

"I um, um, um," Jasmine stammered.

"Still moving too fast?" said Shannon. "Let's start slow. Show him your tits. He's already seen you naked today. It shouldn't be a big deal."

Realizing that Shannon was calling her bluff, Jasmine said, "Fine. I get it. I'm not ready. But for the record, as cool and free as you're claiming to be, I don't think you would just show your tits that easily either."

Shannon then grasped the bottom of her blouse and, in one motion, pulled it and her lacy bra up, exposing her DD-cup breasts. Her nipples were the color of pink rosebuds. Patrick's jaw dropped when he saw Shannon's tits.

While still displaying her breasts, Shannon said, "So, can we move on to a different topic of conversation?"

"Yes," said Jasmine. Realizing the absurdity of the situation, Jasmine began to laugh and said, "Now, please put your giant titties away before my husband starts to drool."

The four of them laughed. Shannon covered her breasts. And the two couples enjoyed the rest of the evening without mentioning the topic of swinging, sex, or nudity again.

In fact, neither couple brought up those topics at any point they were all together over the next eight days. Those days went by quicky. The couples hung out every weeknight after work and spent nearly all day together on the weekend. On the evening before they had to pick up their respective kids from camp, they had dinner at Shannon's and Drew's house. The couples' evening ended by 9:30 p.m. and Patrick and Jasmine went home.

Around 11:00 that night, Shannon and Drew were asleep in their bed. They were awakened by the sound of their doorbell. Drew got out of bed and went downstairs to answer the door shirtless and wearing only pajama pants. Shannon stayed in bed but sat up and waited to see what was going on.

About a minute later, Shannon heard Drew call out, "Honey, come downstairs."

Shannon got out of bed. Still half asleep, she did not think to put on a robe. As always, her blonde hair was pulled into a ponytail. She was wearing a blue men's pajama top that was the other half of the set to which Drew was wearing the bottoms. Although it was a button-up shirt, due to the heatwave, it was completely unbuttoned. Shannon was also wearing white cotton thong panties.

When she approached the bottom of the stairs, she saw Patrick and Jasmine were standing next to Drew. Both Jasmine and Patrick were wearing their robes. Jasmine's was black satin, and Patrick's was red checked terrycloth. Because of the couple's attire and the time of night, Shannon's first thought was that there was some type of emergency.

"What's wrong?" Shannon asked.

"Nothing," Patrick said. "We were at home and realized that the kids come back tomorrow. That means that tonight is our last chance for a while."

"Chance for what?" asked Shannon.

"That depends," Jasmine answered. "I have a question for you. Do I still have your permission?'

"What permission?" Shannon said.

Drew reminded her, "A little over a week ago, you gave our friend your permission to have sex with me."

Shannon realized what was going on. This was a late-night suburban booty call. But without a call or even a "You up?" text. She smiled at the idea and wanted to see where it would lead.

"As I remember it," Shannon said to Jasmine, "the last time we did this, you chickened out and eventually told me to put my, and I quote, 'giant titties away.'"

Jasmine said, "I'm not objecting to them now." Jasmine eyed up Shannon, then giggled and added, "At least not to the one that's showing."

Shannon looked down and saw that her unbuttoned top had shifted, and her right breast was fully exposed. She made no effort to cover it and said, "But, I'm not the one who's reluctant to show her body."

Jasmine then untied the knot to the sash on her satin robe. She opened the robe and let it drop to the floor. With that act, Jasmine was standing in her neighbors' living room completely nude.

Although the prior week Drew had seen Jasmine's naked body for an instant, that was not long enough to appreciate just how sexy she is. Drew took a long look at Jasmine. He took the time to savor her beautiful caramel skin. He could not determine which he liked more, her pert B-cup breasts or her tight, round bottom.

Shannon was surprised and delighted that Jasmine had become so uninhibited. "What brought on this change?" Shannon asked.

Patrick responded, "Since the night we all talked at our house, Jasmine and I have had a lot of discussions about swinging ... and in particular, doing it with the two of you."

Jasmine added, "And by the end of every conversation, we're so worked up, we have really hot sex. Tonight is the last night before the kids are back home. It's our last chance to make our fantasies a reality. So, I have one question." Jasmine then stood close to Drew, began rubbing his bare chest, and said, "Do I still have your permission?"