So, You Wanna Be a Swinger?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without hesitation, Jasmine announced, "I want it."

She did not think; she just sprang into action. She pushed Patrick back, separating him from Shannon. As soon as Patrick's throbbing dick was out of Shannon, Jasmine inhaled it. She energetically sucked her husband's cock, trying to drain him of his seed. Jasmine tasted the thick layer of Shannon's pussy cream that coated Patrick's tool.

The next thing Jasmine tasted was Patrick's hot cum that was filling her mouth. As she had done with Drew, Jasmine swallowed every drop. She turned toward Shannon and Drew. Out of breath, Jasmine licked her lips and smiled.

Drew said, "Now, that's hardcore."

An astonished Patrick joked, "My wife, the porn star."

As Shannon turned her body toward Jasmine, still acting out of pure sexual instinct, Jasmine put her hands on the back of Shannon's head, pulled her close, and kissed her passionately. When their tongues met, Shannon tasted a mishmash of fluids from everyone in the room.

After a long kiss, Shannon pulled back and said, "You are the hottest woman I have ever met."

By this time, it was very late. The couples recognized that they had a long journey in the morning to pick up their kids from camp. Patrick and Jasmine put on their robes. They said their goodbyes and went home to sleep.

In the morning, Jasmine and Patrick were showered, dressed, and ready to go at the appointed time. The weather forecast promised another scorcher of a day, so Jasmine wore a thin red sundress. As always, she was braless.

When Jasmine and Patrick walked out their front door, they saw Shannon and Drew already outside. Shannon was wearing a similar red sundress. Although the women had not arranged to dress alike, it looked like they had.

The couples had agreed that they would carpool and take Shannon's minivan to pick up the kids. Jasmine and Patrick wondered if there would be any awkwardness, considering what the four had done only hours earlier.

To the surprise of Patrick and Jasmine, when they said "good morning" to their neighbors, Drew and Shannon acted as though nothing out of the ordinary had happened. If anything, considering what had transpired, the normalcy of the interaction was what made things weird.

Drew said, "Come on, Patrick. You're riding shotgun."

Drew unlocked the minivan with the key fob and got in the driver's seat. Patrick got in the front passenger's seat and the wives sat on the first row of seats in the back. Shannon winced a little when she sat down. Her ass was still tender from being spanked. And her pussy and thighs were a little sore. As they say in Texas, Shannon had been "rode hard and put up wet."

It would be an hour-long drive, two-thirds of which was on the highway with little by the way of distractions. Drew had not turned on the radio. As the vehicle wound its way through the residential streets, the couples sat in silence.

What was likely only about ten minutes seemed like hours to Jasmine. She did not know if Shannon and Drew considered their night together a "one and done" type of thing or whether they would want to do it again. Although Jasmine had enjoyed every bit of her sexual escapade with her friends, as was her habit, she began to overthink things.

She ran through a thousand scenarios in her head. Most of which were negative. Jasmine had been raised to feel guilty about sex and ashamed about liking it. In the light of day, she no longer heard the sounds of passion, only the warnings from her parents about the repercussions of "promiscuity." As time ticked on and no one spoke, the scenarios in her head got worse. Her insecurities and active imagination were getting the better of her.

She worried that the couples had ruined their friendship by crossing boundaries. Were Shannon and Drew now judging her? Had she been too uninhibited and freaked them out? Was she too aggressive when she kissed Shannon ... twice? She worried that, without thinking, she had played into some horrible stereotype about "loose Asian women." She wondered if Drew and Shannon would forbid their child from associating with her kids. Would they put their house up for sale just to get away from her and Patrick? Her thoughts were spinning out of control.

Unable to take the quiet anymore, Jasmine blurted out to the other woman, "Are we going to talk about what happened?! Do you not want to be our friends anymore?! Do you hate us now?!"

Shannon's first impulse was to laugh at the absurdity of the question, but she recognized that her friend was in distress. With all she knew about Jasmine, she knew that opening up sexually was a huge feat and had made Jasmine feel vulnerable. Shannon held Jasmine's hands and looked her in the eye. She took a beat. In a very soothing voice, Shannon said, "You are our dearest friends in the world. And you always will be. You could never do anything to make us hate you. We love you two. And more specifically, I love you."

Jasmine sighed in relief after hearing what, deep down, she already knew. The bad thoughts instantly evaporated with those words of reassurance.

Shannon continued, "So, option A: If you think we need to talk about what happened, we can spend the rest of the ride to the camp talking."

Now that her anxiety had dissipated, Jasmine asked, "What's option B?"

Shannon gave her friend a quick kiss on the lips and replied, "Well, I had planned on it being a surprise. Option B is, as soon as we're on the highway, I hike up your dress and, for about twenty minutes, I eat your pussy like I'm trying to find a candy surprise inside."

Jasmine and the husbands laughed out loud at the colorful description. Jasmine then furrowed her brow in thought and said, "But we're going to be on the highway for about forty minutes."

Shannon responded, "You are going to return the favor, aren't you?"

Jasmine smiled and said, "I choose option B."

Nine minutes later, Drew took the ramp onto the highway.