All Comments on 'So You Want'

by Cinnamon_Tart

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Original

I love it :D I think it ended perfectly was very clever and such a good description of how I feel and many other submissive females may do so. You write beautifully and I could almost hear her voice in the background. Amazing!

visioneervisioneeralmost 7 years ago
Excellent

I agree with anon. This was quite original and refreshing. Too many D/s stories get wrapped up in mechanics and physicality, and neglect the powerful emotions that D/s unleashes inside our heads -- not this one.

adgeonadgeonalmost 7 years ago
Very nice

I enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
awesome

As a submissive, I thought this was very eloquent and such a good depiction of what I myself am looking for currently. I really appreciate you sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Deserves a ch2.

Cinnamon_TartCinnamon_Tartalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you :)

This was a little different, and i wasn't sure it would be well received. I will think about a chapter 2, maybe from Damien's point of view? :)

ContrastingContrastingalmost 7 years ago
If you get what you ask for here, Well done, in content and for the courage too.

Once again, there is a subtle something here that is delectable and fine. The "backstory" is the conversations many that must have led to this moment at table, a first meeting that prompted you to such creative honesty. Remember in "Tootsie" when Hoffman gives back to Jessica Lange exactly what she asked for in "girl talk" and she throws her drink in his face? This is the counterpoint to that moment. It is a soliloquy in the best sense but with the courage to present it to the man about whom it seems to be, at least in potential. It steps two forward and then retreats, taking back a little and correcting, letting the logic and the heart appear in the process, as the process, as it proceeds. It is amazing for a submissive woman to have these words and the wherewithal to articulate these ideas with aplomb...if it happened in real life, you are an astonishing woman and if not, then you are merely an astonishing writer. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Bravo.

Bound2BtakenBound2Btakenalmost 4 years ago
Stunning, Succinct, and So So Sexy!

A well written story, I've read it several times, and each time I find another facet to ponder on.

Stating your needs candidly, is always the best policy, and leads to a far more fulfilling relationship, but sadly, so many aren't as honest with their desires, mores the pity!

Thank you Cinnamon_Tart.

EGRIEGRI7 months ago

The brevity of your work is amazing given how each of your stories has presented a different aspect of a submissive issues. Nicely done. Given the interval between the request for the other person's vantage point of this story and the years past I guess we will need to be satisfied with what we have already received

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCinnamon_Tart@Cinnamon_Tart
82 Followers
51 year old married submissive woman living in Tasmania, Australia. BDSM and Ds are what float my sexual boat. I spent years on the kink scene in the UK, both privately and publicly (even to the extent of being a demo bunny :)) before we moved to Australia. So I have plenty ...