Soaked in Lust

Story Info
I get engulfed in a messy, fluid-filled experience.
13.1k words
4.65
15.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is focused on various types of fluids; including from the body. So be warned there's a few watersports scenes (both male and female) and a bit of (female) lactation. If you're not interested, there's no shame in moving on to a different story. For the rest, please feel free to leave some feedback! Interaction is appreciated.

====================================================================

The Mess Hall certainly made themselves known with some of the most cutting-edge risque advertising I had ever seen. The ads plastered town like a flash flood; storming every store, bar, and fetish club in the local area. I picked up a small pamphlet at my local bar. "A Safe Place for Your Filthiest Desires - See our 18+ only experiences!"

The pamphlet depicted a busty woman doing a backstroke through some blueish slime. A large description indicated the company worked to create virtual reality experiences to enact various dirty fantasies. As proof of concept, they had figured out how to make sure there were effects that looked like gentle, realistic waves lapping around the woman when you shook the pamphlet. Which also caused her voluptuous tits to jiggle as the rippling waves passed. Apparently they were equal opportunity offenders, as I heard later from friends that there was a similar male version with a very nice and floppy dick. I chuckled and moved on.

But I didn't throw away that pamphlet. In fact I left it laying pretty prominently on my kitchen counter. Every now and again, I would peruse through the pamphlet, letting it sort of soak into my mind. My interest was getting piqued - especially with how the fantasies were being described.

They definitely offered some boutique fetish stuff. A sexy slime strip show, sploshing with sirens, wetlook pool parties with go-go dancers gyrating on underwater poles, a deep pit dive (describing how you would get down and dirty with quicksand, mud or tar as you get covered up tight and smothered nicely). I was getting aroused rapidly. A pleasant aching sensation spread over me as I imagined participating in some of the erotic scenarios, heart beating fast and jittery stomach slightly clenching.

The Mess Hall offered some intriguing scenarios. I hadn't really considered wet and messy fetishes before. But while reading the descriptions something long dormant awoke in me. I felt giddy. Almost as if I was just discovering a whole new world of turn-ons.

Then a specific item caught my eye.

"Natural Delights - with a partner or partners (discounted group rates available), go on an erotic, fluid-filled journey in a wild, welcoming enviroment custom-made to your tastes!" Something about that one stood out to me. I felt like I could let loose and get passionate but in a classy or at least somewhat tasteful way.

Or maybe it was just the "fluid-filled" that sang to my perverted heart and made it beat faster. All of a sudden, the barrier inside me broke - whatever was holding me back poured out in a frenzied rush of horniness, and I made an appointment.

A few days later it was time. Coming up to the building I was a bit bemused. The Mess Hall was housed in a nondescript old factory out by the lake. I could even make out faded letters from the original owners if I squinted. I couldn't deny the location made sense. The high windows, strong brick walls, and of course a large spacious main room - a perfect space for the connected virtual reality pod pools they were advertising. I eagerly shivered. Hopefully the Mess Hall could deliver on their advertising.

I walked in. The front desk wasn't much different than the outside. There was a lovely-looking receptionist sitting in front of a quietly flowing water wall; some comfy sofas for people waiting to check in. The place was minimalist yet had an atmosphere of modern, professional competence. In no time at all I was ushered into a waiting room.

The decor was definitely an upgrade in style and quality from the impersonal outward trappings. I was seated at a round, cozy glass table with a plush upholstered chair. A cool glass of water and a small jug were sitting on top of the table. A few more empty cups were strategically placed around the jug, though there was no other kitchenware or silverware in sight.

Around the room, there were facsimiles of wet vines and art of crashing waves as well as photos - candid rainforest shots. In one corner, I observed a fancy shower and a thick, luxe curtain. I supposed similar to spas or saunas they wanted you to be clean and prepped before using the facilities.

I had to wait a few more minutes alone. Then an employee strode into the room. She was a comely older woman with arresting makeup. Strong berry-colored lips, smokey eyeshadow, black hair tied back in a bun, and a form-fitting white blouse and pants combo which highlighted her tight frame; I had to shift my pants a bit to hide my growing erection. I took a gulp of water to try and cool down. Standing up to greet her, I hoped my dick wasn't pressing too hard against my pants.

She vigorously shook my hand as she sized me up. Introducing herself as my personal attendant, she acted with cool professionalism. She would be guiding me through the remaining steps of preparing for the experience and help me to re-acclimate afterwards. Taking a seat across from me, she once again went through the requisite safety directions and had me sign a few more forms.

"Finally - now we can get to the fun part," she said with a bawdy grin. "First of all, I want to thank you for selecting the Natural Delights experience. I've been through myself multiple times and it's really one of my favorite things we offer here at the Mess Hall. Such a fun, charming set of surroundings! Seriously, I don't often go to bat for these things but I think Natural Delights has been a bit unfairly neglected. So I'll be doing everything to make sure you're fully prepped for the whole experience." A pause. "And that'll start with a hands-on presentation."

She stood up, arms outstretched and head thrown back. Above her a panel from the roof retracted and a nozzle emerged. The nozzle sprayed a light green mist over the attendant, rapidly congealing into a slime that dripped all over her. Globs of the stuff fell off her, only to be replaced with more slime after a few seconds, which then fell off again. The cycle continued in random spots across her body.

The attendant let her hands drape over every part of her body, writhing around and humping the air fiercely. I had to guess that the "hands-on" presentation was meant literally. Her hands were skilled. It was like she was exploring herself from another person's perspective and giving them permission to touch everywhere. And then she took it to the next level - effortlessly disrobing.

Stepping out of her shoes, she flung them off to the side. Then, with her left hand she unbuttoned the top of her pants while with her right, she unbuttoned her blouse. Baring her splendid chest to me, I saw a stylish, lacy full bra with boobs that threatened to spill out over the top given how hard she was shaking her chest. With new areas to stain, the slime dripped between her cleavage and down her washboard abs, filling them in like gutters catching the rain. However, she kept her blouse on. It did sometimes fall down past her shoulders in her crazed dance. But she just threw her arms back and pulled it up with shakes of her shoulders - I did appreciate when that happened as I got an eyeful of her tits standing out and jiggling furiously.

For all intents and purposes, I could only describe the attendant's movements as that of a twerking belly dancer - jerky and rowdy, yet practiced and certainly purposeful. The sodden fabric seemingly molded itself to her while her exposed skin glistened with the slime. Nothing was left to the imagination. She slowly sauntered over to me.

Giving a final twist and moan, she bent over and shook her pants down to her ankles, then kicked them off. Before raising up again, she'd exposed her tight toned ass to me. Her lace panties were of similar design to her bra, though the area covering her butt was fully see-through. Her pulsating butthole, perched between two trembling cheeks, looked very inviting. Then she rose up and turned around, placing herself in my lap.

She clocked my shocked expression. "Don't worry," she reassured me, dimples deepening as her bawdy grin only widened. Over time we've found that a reassuring human... touch has done wonders for singles just like you. Not everybody is actually ready for what the experience entails, so we go out of our way to make sure our clients are completely prepared for what they're getting into. Of course most people don't get this close of a personal treatment, but Natural Delights is a hidden treasure to me. I wanted to make sure you were really worthy of it." She licked her lips. "Plus, this is gonna be fun".

"Huh?!" I was blindsided there. I had heard that the Mess Hall would match people up if you were single; but as I understood most singles didn't have to pass some sort of quiz or interview or whatever just to use the facilities. I could feel a bit of anxiety bubbling in my chest, an unpleasant burning sensation that was the exact opposite of the relaxation I was seeking from the Mess Hall.

Wrapping her arms around the back of my head, the attendant drew me into her lithe chest to my surprise. Working off pure instinct I started to motorboat her boobs. I felt slime ooze across my face and ears, squelching my head. The surprisingly warm slime and the rapid beating of her chest sent small pleasurable electric shocks down my neck and behind my ears. My worries melted away. To my dismay, I heard myself issue a whimper.

The attendant hummed her approval. "Mmmmm....yes, good. You're doing wonderful - get ALL up in there, get nice and familiar with that slime...there you go, yesss... ah! shit!" She threw her head back with a yelp. In between her tits, I felt her breasts clench and tighten all of a sudden. A clear white liquid spurted out of her breasts in short bursts. The first few shots ran down the sides of my face and shoulders.

I froze for a moment, feeling the hot liquid drip on my body. Slime was one thing, breastmilk something entirely different. And yet something compelled me to be bold. Moving quickly, I suckled at her teat, firmly forming a funnel with my lips before I had a chance to really think and regret what I was doing. The milk tasted fine. Maybe a little sweeter than the regular kind. Not anything particularly special but not bad either. The bursts of milk declined and stopped rather quickly but I got quite the mouthful anyways. As a final flourish, I bathed both her nipples with my wet mouth, hoovering up whatever remained.

The mix of slime and milk was surprisingly tasty. Tangy and sweet flavors washed over my tongue. I looked up at the attendant as I gargled the remnants in my mouth. She was biting her lower lip; a choked cry coming out of her mouth as her eyes shone with arousal. She patted my head and grinded deeper into my lap.

The attendant mashed herself up against the rigid, defined outline in my pants. It felt like my dick was trying to free itself to get more of her panty covered pussy. After a few minutes of that heavy petting, the attendant pushed me back. My large bulge was obvious. Staring into my face, slime globules dripping down us both, she smiled. "Alright, you're ready." Then she leaned in, giving me a passionate kiss on the lips. She assertively forced her tongue into my mouth. I could taste a sort of rough minty quality as she kissed me. With a grand gesture, she licked my lips and got off me with a pleased look. A thin line of saliva stretched between our mouths and broke as she stood up. I noted with a bit of pride that her legs were slightly wobbly.

She started smoothing out her clothing. "Damn. Yeah you're definitely ready. Consider yourself lucky - usually I have participants gunge and dunk with that slime on their own. I help them spread it, but I don't really get too involved - unless I want to." She pantomimed a simple pat down, taking care to emphasize that she liked to keep her distance normally. "The slime is based on a proprietary formula - it dissolves in a few minutes without leaving any traces when exposed to the air. It's also useful because if you apply a little bit of pressure, it'll reformulate and solidify again so you can really play around with it." True to her word, the slime had pretty much all evaporated without a trace. I watched with delight as the attendant gathered the rest of her clothes and put them on, hopping as her pants slid back up and around her svelte waist.

"We use the slime to introduce and expose people who signed up for the Natural Delights experience to test their reaction. We're trained to evaluate any negative responses to the slime and if needed, recommend alternate experiences. But I'm happy to say you passed with flying colors.

Now, time for a pre-experience interview with your partner. It's very much like speed-dating. You'll have some time to get to know each other's desires. Since the experience works by reading both your thoughts and feelings, you're only limited by what you can imagine - so don't be afraid to get detailed with her! I can say that you and your partner have quite... similar tastes. Enjoy, kiddo. I'll be back in 15. "

With that she stood up and went outside. I could hear some low murmuring, and then the door opened again.

A shapely brunette ambled in. She was definitely more around my age than the attendant. Her shoulder-length wavy brown hair framed a lovely face with inquiring pale blue eyes, a pert nose (scrunched up a little due to embarrassment, judging from the light red flush of her cheeks) and big, juicy lips. She was wearing a sundress with an intricate floral pattern, the dress hugging her plentiful curves. She had broad shoulders with small muscles rippling down throughout her soft crossed arms. Her wide waist shook with just a hint of hip dips. Those dips lead down to her thick thighs, large and spread wide. As she walked in, those thighs rolled and jiggled in a welcoming way. I daydreamed about my head in those delicate, limber thighs.

Her ample breasts were supported by a half-cup bra with a generous portion of the top of her breasts and cleavage being shown off. The cut of the dress served to enhance and emphasize her exposed skin without a hint of the rest spilling out. The fabric of the dress was woven too tight to be see-through, though I could see the outline of her ribs and tummy. She took a deep breath and exhaled, the fabric slightly fluttering out a bit from her body in a delicious manner. A treat to behold.

I scrambled up from my chair and dragged out the other one, trying to be a gentleman and offer her a seat at the table. She accepted with a bit of mirth in her eyes, gliding into the seat and crossing her sleek thighs, one over the other. Her tummy swelled a bit as she sat, though not nearly as much as her breasts protruded - from my vantage point, I was able to get a look at a hint of brown areolae enclasped in her bra.

I smacked my lips without meaning to make my attraction so obvious. In a vain effort to cover for my slightly ajar, almost drooling face, I grabbed the jug. "W-Water?" I asked. "Sure, thanks!" she responded - no real hint of an accent in her voice, though she did have an intriguing lilt that added a melodic flourish to her sentences. I poured her a glass, the water slapping and swirling in the cup as it filled up.

"So... " I shyly stated, closely watching as she sipped at her glass. "You're my partner for this thing. Nice to meet you - uh?" "Call me Claire," she responded. "Nice to meet you too, is this your first time at the Mess Hall?" She kept going before I could answer so I sat down and listened.

"Because for me it is - I mean one of my girlfriends went through it with her boyfriend and she was talking it up to everyone! Supposedly they fucked through a typhoon or something like that. A lot of wind and rain whipping around - and at them. Which I gotta say that's kinda hot. Less the whipping thing and more fucking like that. God, I swear I was getting wet just thinking about the way the water and wind was caressing their bodies. From what my friend was telling me, it was heavenly." She leaned back, a satisfied hum popping up on her lips while eying me, waiting for a response.

"Yeah.... same for me - it's my first time here." I answered. A thought popped into my head. "So, you uh, into tactile sensations I guess? Is that why you chose Natural Delights?" I inquired.

Claire let out a breathy sigh before responding. "Of course! I want to feel something while fucking. I want to touch and be touched. I want to lose myself in a frenzy. I want to get passionately inundated. Nothing makes me more alive. When I contort and shake in a messy, dirty place, I mean it's like I'm a part of the sensation, you know? When I get swamped in whatever it is; I'm exposed, raw, overwhelmed - but also simply flourishing in the moment and enjoying myself without judgment - god, I come so hard and it feels so good." She slightly blushed and sheepishly wobbled in her chair.

Claire continued. "I mean, and reality is a bit too dangerous or unfulfilling - so why not experiment and have some safe, sexy fun while we're at it? I doubt there's anywhere else that puts on a show quite like The Mess Hall."

"Makes sense," I acknowledged, breathing a little heavier than intended. Claire's outburst was hot, hotter than I had expected. Claire put on an inquisitive expression. "How about you, why'd you choose Natural Delights specifically?" I took a moment to consider before answering. "I guess the same as you really, or maybe super similar, but I just wanted to feel something different." I decided to be bold and tell her about how I was recently unsatisfied despite having a few causal flings and how jerking off couldn't quite fill the need for something novel, something super hot and different from the regular sex I was familar with.

"Awesome! That's exactly the kind of person I've been looking for!" She exclaimed. In her excitement, she leaned forward enough so that her breasts were starting to topple onto the table. I couldn't help but notice as the front of her dress (right near her breasts) got a bit wet as she leaned in; a puddle of condensation left over from the glass was causing it. She continued talking without noticing it as far as I could tell. I didn't want to interrupt and lose out on staring at her wet cleavage so I let her keep talking.

"I'm so glad we've got something like the Mess Hall to do it in." She laughed. "Not having to worry about all the little things that reality can trip up; I'm looking forward to just letting loose and going wild. I hope you're ready for me, tiger." She winked with a salacious leer. "You look good - really fucking good (and she emphasized the word fucking as she said it) and judging by that peak and bulge in your pants (at this point she gestured across the clear glass table) you're just as raring to go. I like that." Her tongue darted out, quickly licking her lips.

I nodded, cleared my throat with a slightly more surprised sound than I wanted to make. I had thought that I was straightforward but Claire's forthrightness was way more direct than even mine. I was a bit apprehensive, less at Claire and more at myself. There was a nagging little git of a thought at the back of my mind that I couldn't live up to the experience. Still, when a gorgeous woman said she wanted to have fun with you, no man in their right mind would decline. And if nothing else, this whole thing promised to be fun - safer than a one-night stand, more crazy than mere reality. We didn't have to worry about being hurt or getting caught/judged. So why was I still so nervous? I took a deep breath and exhaled gently, listening to the pitter-patter of my heart.