Soaked in Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And wiggle she did. As I wanted, the mixture was having its intended effect. I had willed it so that anything the mocha mix made contact with would feel an endless series of intense sensual touches. I was feeling it on my feet and ankles. Claire was getting it everywhere. Every inch of her was exposed without mercy. I cupped a bit and stroked my hard cock as I watched her quiver and sway. Lost in the bliss, she rode the waves of pleasure. The only sounds I heard were little huffs of breath and short, staccato ah, ah ahs.

I kept close watch over her. Beads of sweat crawled across her satiated body. Overwhelmed by the sensations, she arched her back and threw her head around, flinging away as much of the mixture as she could. Flecks still dotted her as I stepped in to help. But we were not done by any means.

Brushing away the mixture, I took the opportunity to fondle and tease her lascivious body. I started rubbing her pliant boobs. Licking my lips, I slowly trailed my hands down her clenched abdomen, by this point nearly holding her up. She simply grunted happily, unable to speak for the moment. I gave her clit a small nudge causing her sodden pussy to squirt juice out at me. Feeling me draw my cock up and down her pussy lips, she half-snorted with need as her aroused body cried for more. Bringing my dick up to her puckered asshole, I placed my cock at her sphincter and waited expectantly for her approval to go further. In a hoarse voice she mumbled "ah! Yes pleaseee..." the e's turning into a happy hiss as I slowly pushed into her. To help support her I wrapped one arm around her lower body and with the other gripped her shoulder.

At first, I thrust with a languid pace and short strokes, allowing Claire's creamy asshole to adjust to my shaft. I grunted with pleasure as I went back and forth. I made it a point to try to flex my cock as our bodies slapped together for extra excitement. Her blissed out body undulated with each stroke, gradually matching my effort with renewed grunts and moans of her own. Once I was sure she could handle it I took my arm and gripped the other shoulder. I upped my speed, building my hips to a faster pace. I fucked her ass with wild abandon. By now we were both frantically bouncing and thrashing.

We fucked fluidly, almost more unsettled than the fluids crashing around us. Moans and groans had developed into howls and shrieks. With so much splashing I couldn't really tell how many times Claire had cum, but her keening outcries and the fervor with which she was convulsing told me that it was good enough for her. As I pounded her, I could feel my orgasm building, tumbling over my rapidly declining control. Letting loose with a final thrust deep into her, I let the flood of semen unleash in heavy spurting jets deep in her ass. I grinded my hips as far as they could into her body, lost in ecstasy.

Finishing with a contended moan, I gave her back a loving kiss. The mixture had melted away in the throes of our passion. Claire sagged and descended gingerly onto her belly. Water lapped gently around her. Crossing her arms in front of her, she laid on them with a euphoric smile. Her well-fucked ass throbbed as she let my semen empty from it, her own come seeping out of her pussy and it all mixing together under her. Fully spent, she let herself go limp and float with a peaceful hum and flushed cheeks.

For my part I rolled over to the side, watching to make sure Claire was comfortable. Then I fully laid down, arms also crossed, though behind my head as I was on my back facing the sky. Almost as soon as we separated the rain changed to sheets of a pure cleansing shower. We were both grateful for the refreshment as the water soaked our tired bones, washing away the detritus of fluids that was left on our bodies. Neither of us spoke. We listened to each other's fulfilled murmurs. I closed my eyes and relaxed.

I thought we had more time. I wanted to ask Claire to - but I heard a blaring "SIMULATION OVER" and everything went black.

I awoke with a start in the pod, nearly in the same position I had been when I entered it. The only signs that I had moved were gentle ripples emanating from my body. I still felt worn out from the simulation in spite of my body responding like normal as I raised and lowered my arms. Then the realization hit me all over again - I wanted to see Claire. I wanted to ask her out. Not just because of the fun of fucking in the simulation, but we had shared an intense and intimate connection. I didn't want to leave it as a one-time thing if I could help it.

I couldn't wait to get out of the pod. When the techs let me out, I scrambled up, blinking due to the sudden harsh light. I squinted and strained trying to see Claire. But her pod was already open and empty. Seemingly just as I was the last person to get in the pod, I was the last to be awoken. A sharp pain pierced my chest. A damned missed connection.

The attendant came to collect me alone for a post-experience debriefing. Which as it turned out was mostly just an excuse to push me to leave a great review and come back for more experiences. Noticing my dour mood, the attendant asked what was wrong. I explained how I wanted another chance to connect with Claire but had blown my shot.

With a knowing smile, the attendant offered me a deal. In exchange for a few more sessions at the Mess Hall (and a few sexual favors to go along with those sessions); she'd discreetly pass on my personal contact info to Claire. The attendant assured me that she could customize a post-experience contact survey with the relevant details. I immediately agreed. "Of course," she cautioned, "it's all up to her kiddo. Remember you need to go through with your side of the bargain whether or not she contacts you."

There was no contact from Claire for a week or so. My disappointment was so big it could have filled the ocean. Still, I rationalized, these things happened - an electric connection didn't need to mean anything more than a beautiful one-time fling. Seems she had moved on, so I needed to as well. At least I had the memories.

Swallowing my hurt pride, I decided it was time to fulfill my end of the bargain with the attendant. I chose Natural Delights again. Felt like taking one more nostalgic trip before you'd bid adieu to an old, familiar home. The attendant and I kept the hanky-panky to a minimum as we prepped for the adult experience. We had more than enough time to enjoy each other in the simulation.

I woke up like I did the first time, naked and stretching. But this time I was greeted with a wet, rainy day which suited my current mood just fine. Sad steady sheets of rain poured from the sky. I looked around. Nearby, I saw that the attendant was naked as well. She was spinning around, arms outstretched, head thrown back, and spinning on a pole like she was the reincarnation of Gene Kelly in Singing in the Rain. I stood in the rain and reminisced of the time I had with Claire. Lost in reverie, I didn't realize until it was too late that the attendant was tying a blindfold around me.

Feeling me tense at her touch, the attendant spoke softly in my ear. "Relax, kiddo... I just want to play a little. See, I hid a treasure nearby. I want you to go find and open it up. I'm sure you'll love the reward." She giggled. Per the sounds of splashing I was hearing, it seemed like she was moving a pretty good distance away from me. The constant rain helped muffle her skipping and hopping so I couldn't quite tell where she went. "Besides," she hollered, "I'm gonna help you find where x marks the spot! Get ready - and go!" Acquiescing with a theatrical sigh, I spread my arms wide and waved them around. "Marco!" I called out. "Poloooo!" she responded, an elongated, teasing tone. And so we played for a bit.

Somehow, the sly old fox was outsmarting me. By some slight of hand (or slight of simulation if I wanted to be more honest) it sounded like the attendant was calling from two places at once. Vainly trying to follow her voice, I dizzily stumbled around, feeling like I was going in circles. The rain was soaking my weary body. I was about to give up. I reached for the blindfold.

Suddenly, I felt a hand on my back. I stopped. "You found it kiddo!" The attendant's voice was in my ear. Another hand slowly tip-tapped up my neck towards the blindfold and loosened it. Then a third and fourth hand snaked around my stomach - and my heart stopped beating for a moment. Achy butterflies fluttered in my stomach. It was almost too good to believe. The hands all withdrew. I could hear sounds of wet, breathy moans and deep, fierce kissing behind me.

I ripped off the blindfold and turned around. There Claire was with the attendant; sopping wet, wearing nothing at all. Flashing that brilliant smile. She and the attendant had uncoupled; though there was a telltale line of saliva connecting their dewy lips.

"Is - is it really you?" I asked with a bit of trepidation. This was a simulation after all. I didn't know how advanced the Mess Hall tech really was. Could they generate virtual humans and not just inanimate experiences? While I loved the events, I didn't want a facsimile of Claire. I wanted the real thing. Nightmare visions of exploitative scenarios (that the Mess Hall would charge me for) flashed in my brain.

Claire grinned broadly. "It's me, tiger." She nodded to the attendant, and suddenly the room went back to its default blackness. "See? I'm still here even though the experience is paused. I'm really sorry about making you wait like that. I just -" a pause. "I just was a bit afraid. I mean I like you, I really do, but I needed to lay low for a bit. I took some time to process everything we did because that was A LOT. Our mutual friend here" - gesturing towards the attendant - " kept me updated on you, Mr. Mopey." I asked the question that burned in my mind after hearing that answer. "Why didn't you contact me before now?" She turned a bit of a crimson red and squirmed.

The attendant spoke up for her. "We have technically broken a bunch of rules. For starters, I'm an engineer, not an attendant; and Claire's a top-level experience designer, not just some random person. We made this experience for our own personal fetishes. We manipulated a few select ads and sent them out ourselves. Natural Delights is technically an untested, unapproved experience due to the... intense nature of the program. We had to prove that it could work.

We were so excited that somebody had finally chosen our experience that we had to go the extra mile and really persuade you as much as possible that this was worth it. So I hacked into our company's database and set up profiles for myself and Claire.

Originally, we were both listed as attendants and didn't plan on getting in with you. But when we saw you were by yourself, we adjusted our plans so that someone could interact with you in order to do some hands-on testing with a male. By random chance, Claire was the lucky one that got to be fully dicked down first. And apparently has caught some feelings as well."

The attendant smirked at Claire, who blushed and shifted in place, then continued talking. "We're old friends, so I was happy that she made a wonderful connection and that the experience worked like a charm. But we had to be extra careful so as to not alert the higher-ups about our shenanigans. So that's why all the secrecy. I was covering and recovering our tracks - but now we're absolutely secure. When I saw you finally selected Natural Delights again, I messaged Claire to join us for some fun."

"So hon, you want to make a mess again?" Claire inquired. I grinned and embraced them both in a hug. "Hell yes," I responded. The rain dissipated above us.