Soaked To the Skin Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You see, Hannah, there is the idea that the shape, that ridge and depression acts as a scoop for semen - another man or men's semen already deposited in the vagina. The hypothesis that as the new man thrusts and moves his penis in and out he extracts semen already there and thereby, a little later, inserts his own in replacement and making it more likely his sperm will fertilise, and his genes will be reproduced. 'Semen Displacement Theory,' to give it its formal title. An adaptive functioning - the idea this is a very good example of Darwin's Theory of Evolution in practice. The male with the bigger ridge being more likely to succeed in the reproduction stakes! It is interesting though that promiscuous primates like chimpanzees haven't such a feature at all. They have evolved without the coronal ridge. Of course, they have other strategies!"

Hannah knew it was a cue for her to ask, "What strategies?"

"Sperm competition, Hannah. A very male battle taking place not between the animals but inside the female. Male chimpanzees have testes three times larger than humans and a similar difference - in chimpanzees' favour - in sperm count. They compete for paternity by leaving the largest and most potent volume of semen in the female reproductive tract."

"Don't men do that. Some produce a lot more, um, stuff than others!"

"So, they do. So, they do. And some men have longer penes that can reach further to deposit deeper and some shoot rather stronger."

"So better to be short and dumpy but with lots of semen and a powerful ejaculation than to be big and long but just dribbling a little?"

"Just so! Size does not matter then, Hannah. You may be right! But, of course, size is a rather visual indicator. Maybe the abnormal, by proportion, size of the human penis has evolved because the females favour the larger man. All sorts of things affect who mates with whom, both in the animal kingdom and with man. I for, example, have the advantage over other men of having my hand upon your thigh! That gives me a considerable advantage in the insemination stakes."

Hannah giggled. Sir Hugh certainly did, and his fingertips were under the hem of her dress.

"I wonder how much of my deposited semen old Bradshaw removed from you yesterday? It would be an interesting scientific experiment. Experiments in Semen Displacement Theory! You can imagine, can you not, a young Phd. student inveigling fellow students into assisting."

"I cannot imagine the young men would be averse to helping!"

"I don't know, Hannah, some men are pretty squeamish about the idea of another man's cum. I am not sure they would relish having to scoop out another man's semen even from the most pleasingly warm vagina of a pretty young woman, and then for them to present the somewhat spermy organ to the Phd. student to undertake his - or her - measurements. Whereas others fantasise about pushing their cocks where other men have very much been and come. Some fantasise about following on from some bigger man - the cuckold having the 'sloppy seconds,' you see."

Hannah giggled, "What a phrase, Sir Hugh."

"I'm not sure many young men would be needed. It might be sufficient for our student to inject the young women with mock semen and then see how much is removed by variously shaped dildoes - varying coronal and dome shapes. Tools to be used in the experiment!"

"I suppose quite a lot of young men would very much enjoy poking around inside a young woman with plastic penises. She just lying there with legs apart as he poked and prodded and squirted his mock semen."

"I rather imagine so."

"Establishing the perfect shape for maximum semen removal. I see - and then, presumably, Sir Hugh, comparing the ideal to the real things. I could assist with the comparison!"

"In your lab coat?"

"Maybe. Perhaps nothing else! I'd like making the comparison. Bringing each young man to a stand. Difficult, though, for the Phd. student not to want to try injecting real semen - his semen - into the female test subject or subjects."

"Indeed, Hannah, I rather imagine his fellow female students, perhaps not totally naked but certainly naked below the waist, lying back - three of them at a time - their legs supported in stirrups as if for a gynaecological examination, their genitalia all exposed and our student in his lab coat holding a syringe with milky coloured liquid all ready."

"I am sure beneath his lab coat he has another 'syringe' at the ready, Sir Hugh, if he runs out of his mock semen. Hope the mock stuff is warm for the girls! Better, Sir Hugh, imagining three young men being brought in naked and erect - by me! They could be blindfolded, and so could the girls, so none our embarrassed about who they are copulating with. Don't have to avoid eyes or anything in lectures the next day. No knowledge of who it was!" Hannah pulled Sir Hugh's foreskin up and down as she stared at the organ. "The Phd. student could be the third. Why waste his semen. He's got a cock there as much as the test subjects. The naughty man could choose which of the blindfolded girls to fuck. They don't need to know he is one of the..."

"Hannah, not fuck - undertake the experiment with! I think, really, the mock semen idea is the better as a precise load could be placed - ejaculated - into each of the girls and then a precise measurement taken of how much mock semen the young men's coronas remove."

"I do rather like the idea of lining up these young men and inserting them in the girls to see how much mock semen they remove with their variously shaped cocks. They don't need to come do they?"

"It is the action of sperm removal that needs to be measured, not how much is then deposited."

"A bit of a disappointment to these blindfolded young men."

"Perhaps outside you can open your lab coat, Hannah and let them make that desired deposit upon your lovely breasts."

"I'd like to see that."

"So, would I, Hannah!"

"Would you like me to make you come over my breasts?"

Sir Hugh watched with undisguised delight as Hannah began to unbutton the front of her yellow striped dress. Between the buttons her white brassiere appeared, pretty lace around the cups and a little bow right between her breasts. Reaching behind she undid her clasp and lifted both breasts out. Two lovely mounds topped with pink nipples and encircling areolae. Pink nipples that were already hard. Lovely breasts so suitable for receiving male ejaculate.

The door opened and in marched Lady Lyanthe, "Hannah, my dear, how are you? Bradshaw said you hurt yourself. Put that away, Hugh. Stop playing with the girl for a moment." She sat and took Hannah's hand and asked about her accident and Hannah had to raise her dress again to show the bruise and indicate her wounded knee. Lady Lyanthe was most sympathetic and told Hannah she must come upstairs for a lie down later. "Now don't tire her out, Hugh, be gentle with her. None of your long walks over stiles and things." Lady Lyanthe rose and left her husband alone with Hannah. Her breasts had been exposed the whole time. It was obvious Lady Lyanthe expected her husband to play on with Hannah.

Hannah had indeed been expecting another walk - with or very possibly without her dress. She had thought of dressing in jeans and tee shirt so as to hide her developing bruise or a separate skirt so she could leave that on. She was not sure she looked at her best with that large blemish to her bottom. She rather thought Sir Hugh, even if he wished to stroll naked, would not mind her being just naked to the waist down, particularly if she wore her rather short denim skirt and no knickers. Men enjoyed partial nudity almost as much as the full thing. They liked to see pretty legs coming out of skirts, particularly she suspected if they knew there were no knickers beneath. And, of course, they very much enjoyed the sight of topless young women.

It was the same for her with young men. Naked men pleasing, but there was something about not seeing everything. Only the other day, when out on her bicycle, she had passed a group of young men out for a run. Rather a fine group of young men, kitted out in singlets and running shorts. Her glimpse of each had not been long but she had not been riding fast and her eyesight was good. She had said 'hello' as she approached and hoped they had not seen her eyes darting up and down appraising them. She had seen them a second and indeed a third time on her ride. Not by design - well at least not for the second. The third time she had stopped seeing them approaching and had sat on the verge by her bike and watched them run past. Sitting had given her a longer, better and more eye level view of their white cotton running shorts. Her original observation had seemed confirmed. None were wearing anything beneath, freely swinging penises and balls had bumped against the material revealing shapes. It had been just a quick glimpse of one after the other, but it had been pleasing. And she had seen them all look at her legs. The sexual attraction had been mutual.

How good it might have been to have stopped the lads. Not perhaps by the side of the road but on a quiet woodland track and felt the young men - and of course - fair's fair - let them feel her. Those lovely - five maybe - cocks squeezed through thin cotton and teased to firmness.

"You seem in a bit of a reverie, Hannah."

And Hannah had to tell Sir Hugh what she had been thinking about.

"I see, you like the idea of five young men all fingering you and you doing the same? Not just one old cock like this one," Sir Hugh's hand swept in the direction of his still exposed and once more firming penis, "you like the idea of multiple men?"

"It's a bit greedy! But, yes, all those penile shapes pushing against such thin white cotton- outlined but not quite seen."

"Maybe even a wet spot or two?"

"Sex is very liquid isn't it, Sir Hugh?"

It was just such an invitation for him to put his hand under her dress, pat it against her soft thighs and touch the edge of her knickers with a finger. Hannah knew he would find liquid. She could feel her wetness coming on strongly.

"I would like that," she said," very much. Five lads almost to play with. Teasing them really, my fingers dancing from one pair of shorts to another, squeezing penis after penis.

"Would you bring them out?"

"Of course. Out of the legs of the shorts perhaps if really loose or just pull the shorts down. I wonder how different they would be?"

"A lot of difference perhaps. They - penes - do vary a lot."

"I haven't seen a lot - not at the same time to compare! It'd be fun though, tugging down those shorts. I like the idea of nothing beneath - unsupported. Not that, all hard, they'd need support, but I liked the idea of them just hanging a bit down a leg of their shorts when running. Do you think they might have hung down different legs?"

"Dressing to the right or left."

"Is that so? Do tailors really ask?"

Sir Hugh nodded. "I dress to the left, but my tailor knows that. When trousers are well fitted a little extra space is necessary especially perhaps for the more endowed gentleman."

"Seems so funny, but I suppose bra fitting is sort of similar."

"Somewhat more precise, I imagine, the tailor is not constructing a support mechanism with strapping and cups."

Hannah giggled. It was not just Sir Hugh's finger slipping under the elastic of her knickers and into her wetness, but the idea of fitting a man with a penis support. Two little cups for his balls, perhaps his penis slipped into a supporting ring or two or perhaps some sort of elasticated or rigid cage to prevent unseemly erections showing in tight trousers - quite unlike the lovely lads in their thin cotton shorts. Shorts she would pull down. Five lovely erections. straight up or leaning off a little to one side - dressing to the left or right indeed! She would enjoy wanking them.

"Are you going to let them take your knickers down, like you take their shorts?"

"Go on, Sir Hugh, you do it."

And, of course, he did. What a pleasure for a man to reach up into a young girl's dress and lower her knickers, readying her, of course, to receive his penis - whether pointing off to left or right it would need to go straight!

What would happen with the young men? Would she really let them all fuck her, or might she simply wank them off one by one as their fingers played? What would five pairs of hands upon her body be like? Could she really stop them if they wanted to fuck - and would she want them to? Would she suck? The thought of all those cocks, peeled and erect in front of her. Would she drop to her knees and suck their 'bananas' - a whole bunch of them indeed!

What she did do, was hop up on a table and spread her legs, her yellow stripey dress riding up her thighs almost revealing her shaven pubis. An erotic sight, undoubtedly, the so pretty female 'Mound of Venus' almost revealed, the eroticism of the almost glimpsed, the sexual implication of open thighs narrowing to the still hidden delights. Clearly it pleased Sir Hugh, he stood with upright penis, the knob firm, plump and shining with a bead of moisture appearing at its little opening. Hannah was very tempted to hop down and lick. Sir Hugh, though, stepped forward and his knob disappeared under the hem of the dress. He leant forward and kissed Hannah upon the lips.

"You are very naughty - and so sweet, Hannah." The penis touched and Hannah bit her lip. She liked sex! Nowhere to sit in that wood with those lads in their lowered running shorts. Copulation would have to be undertaken differently. Her leaning against a tree, standing sex maybe or perhaps she would remove her dress so they could all lie down on the soft ground. She would remove their shorts. Let them all stand free - for her. Sir Hugh slid inwards, an easy sliding until completely within Hannah.

It was nice enough fucking like that. Rather amusing to be gradually undressed whilst Sir Hugh was within her, her yellow dress lifted upwards, her pubis exposed and then the dress removed whilst he kept moving.

From table to settee. Hannah settling herself upon it whilst Sir Hugh removed his clothes. A pleasingly energetic copulation. Two naked bodies writhing together. Sir Hugh on top and then Hannah on top - and then Sir Hugh again - until his semen passed to her.

Sir Hugh withdrew. They both watched the shrinking of his penis. "What goes up, must come down," he said, "you didn't cum, Hannah."

"Yes, I did - a little bit." It was not quite true.

Sir Hugh reached out to a table behind the settee and brought back a small box; from it he took a piece of crystal. Not perhaps the usual thing you might find in the glassware section of a department store, not even Harrods. Its purpose not immediately obvious to Hannah until she saw where Sir Hugh was taking it. Her eyes widened as she realised it was not so much the stopper of a decanter as a stopper for quite another liquid. In shape it was very much reminiscent of a pear but where the stalk would normally be the glass narrowed and then flared out to a disc. Sir Hugh was holding the disc and with the pear shape foremost he pushed it between her thighs. There was no difficulty about the cold glass entering her vagina, any more than there had been with his warm, thick penis. Sir Hugh tapped the disc now resting tight up against her vulva.

He patted her bottom, "There's a good girl, Hannah, take my semen up to Lady Lyanthe. It won't leak now. Keep your thighs together. She'll make you come if you make her."

Hannah got up, just as she was told and walked to the door. She looked back at Sir Hugh, lying there languid and soft penised. His organ was wet with her lubrication and traces of his ejaculation. Behind him she could see the used tea things. She could imagine after she had left to go upstairs, a young maid coming into the room in black dress and white, starched blouse to collect the tray with its silver teapot, sugar bowl, tongs and cups and saucers; curtseying and then not just picking up the tray but picking up Sir Hugh's limp penis and popping it into her mouth to wash away the left behind ejaculate and Hannah's own gushing wetness. What would the young maid think of that? Hannah imagined them meeting another time on the stairs, she knowing the young girl had tasted her wetness and the girl very much knowing that too. What would the girl think of lapping directly at the source? What would Hannah think about bedding her? She bit her lip, two girls in the warmth of a single bed in the darkness of the night. Hands and mouths - everywhere: she was about to be doing just that with Lady Lyanthe - she was sure.

Up the wonderful, cantilevered stair, her feet upon the wood. Hannah wondered how many young women had walked naked up the staircase and what had they found at the top? Had any been stoppered like she was? Had they been stoppered with that very piece of smooth glass? She was very conscious of it there between her legs. A knock to Lady Lyanthe's door.

"Come."

Hannah trembled. She was sure she would be coming sure Lady Lyanthe would make her come as Sir Hugh had said. She did need more sex. If not a man - or the five young thin cotton shorted lads then... Inside the woman was almost as naked as she. The wisp of silk was classically placed. It was done for effect. Lady Lyanthe did indeed look like one of those classical paintings. Voluptuous, generously proportioned; pink ladies with plentiful hair, lying with breasts exposed but that wisp of silk obscuring - just obscuring - their mons veneris. Sir Hugh's wife was certainly curvaceous. Big breasted and big bottomed - ample indeed. A cushion of a woman for a man to rest upon!

"Hannah, my dear, you look so lovely. What a pretty little thing you are. Such a perfect body."

The reality a little spoilt by the sticking plaster to Hannah's knee and the developing bruise to bottom and thigh!

"Come here, my dear."

Hannah walked towards the bed.

"I do so see what my husband says about you. A delight for the eye." Her fingers reached and stroked the swelling of Hannah's pubis, the mound was hairless. A finger lingered at the very top of her slit. "I wonder if I should have all mine taken off for a change. A different hairstyle - if you like - perhaps leave just a little, or have it shaped." Lady Lyanthe opened her ample thighs a little and the wisp of silk moved aside somewhat to reveal her own untamed profusion of rather dramatic chestnut curls. It was a gesture to inflame the most reticent of men. Even Hannah, who did not really think herself attracted to women, was moved. Her eyes followed the wild tufting downwards and she could easily discern the clitoral hood and something of vaginal lips showing. There was a generosity of flesh, pink and seemingly a little wet. That had association.

Hannah was surprised at her desire to bury her face - but Sir Hugh had very much aroused her, and the feelings had not passed. Her eyes returned up Lady Lyanthe's body, lingering a little at the sight of unusually large areolae. The nipples seemed to have firmed since Hannah had entered the bedroom. Two of the three erections of women.

"I don't know that you should, Lady Lyanthe, such a lovely colour. It would seem a shame to snip away."

"Very much what Sir Hugh says, he will not countenance it. But, if I were to say he must be shaved too and say he shall go to the salon with me - what would he think of that? I can't think he would not be unpleased by little Claire attending to him. It would more than amuse me to see her trying to push his erection out of the way of her scissors and it keep coming back at her. Quite in the way!"

"Would Sir Hugh..."

"I am sure, dear Hannah, am as sure as eggs are eggs that my husband's cock would erect."

Hannah giggled, "One sure way to get rid of an unwanted erection is..."