Soaked To the Skin Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Men do like a nice wank don't they - what do you young folk call it - a handjob? But, but, Hannah... what is this?" Lady Lyanthe's fingers had insinuated themselves between Hannah's thighs. She had found the glass stopper. "Ah, ha, Hugh has put a bung I you!" Her fingers felt around the glass disc. "How exciting!"

"I have always been partial to a drop of semen, Hannah, so good fresh from the penis, but I think you have been keeping a wee dram, as our Scottish friends might say, warm for me. How kind. Lie back, dear Hannah, let me see." Without knickers, without anything, the stopper came easily into view between her parted thighs as Hannah settled upon the bed, the light caught it and reflected. Hannah could see herself in a large dressing mirror. She could see Lady Lyanthe's hand reaching to tug. Hannah had, naturally, rather closed around the stem of the glass pear. Her opening had clasped and seemed unwilling to release. It took a little tug but there it was, raised up in Lady Lyanthe's hand, most certainly catching the light but its polished smoothness rather coated in pearly cum. Lady Lyanthe licked, her eyes turning to Hannah. What a photograph that would have made!

"Mmmm. Would you like to suck, Hannah? Be careful with your pretty teeth. The stopper is so hard and you might chip them. It is not like the real thing. A shame I haven't a nice young man to hand - or two; a real cock for you to suck, all soft and safe for teeth; not just soft, of course, but naturally - very naturally - hard at the same time! You might bite a little - no risk to your teeth - but not too much. I am so sorry I haven't a nice boy I could offer you." She touched the glass pear to Hannah's lips, and she could taste herself and the semen. And then the glass was away; Lady Lyanthe planted a kiss upon her lips, and she felt Lady Lyanthe's tongue slipping in. Again, the pear was brought to her lips, but this time slowly pushed in. Hannah carefully rounded them, allowing them to be widened as her mouth absorbed the stopper, whilst ensuring her teeth did not so much as touch the glass. Her mouth was stoppered, the disc against her face, her lips closing all around the stem. The glass bung that had been in her vagina now in her mouth, the creamy semen all around it.

In the mirror across the room her face, her eyes wide and a round disc of glass shining within her pouting lips. Lady Lyanthe kissed again, her lips encircling the disc.

"You look so sweet like that, Hannah, I wonder what it's like having a penis to stopper girls' mouths. I have often wondered. Have you? Not having a boy with a penis here to stopper, but having one of one's own."

Hannah could not speak, her words indecipherable. Lady Lyanthe smiled and slowly extracted the bung. The girl spoke, "No, Lady Lyanthe, not really. I have wondered what it's like to fuck with a penis - I do know now what it's like to be fucked with one!"

"Don't we all! But no young men here for us, Hannah, and Sir Hugh..." Lady Lyanthe's fingers touched Hannah's opening, "... no longer has the wherewithal, has he?" Her fingers toyed at the entrance and then slipped in. Lovely movements inside Hannah. Then she brought them out and waggled a pair of her fingers with Sir Hugh's 'cream' between them in front of Hannah. The stuff was sticky and showed as strands joining her fingers. She sucked them into her mouth. "Mmmm, a shame we haven't a couple of stable lads here, with strong and productive cocks." Her voice became low and husky, "to suck and enjoy. I'd love stoppering your mouth with them. Here on the bed with us. Two lovely lads with such firm cocks and big, dangling pairs of balls. How good to take one and push the rounded knob into your mouth... perhaps stroke his long penis whilst he has you stoppered until..." Lady Lyanthe broke into a wide smile, "but we are just two ladies of a languid afternoon. No men, so we'll have to make do, won't we?"

Hannah knew Lady Lyanthe was going to, but it made her shiver when the older woman lowered her head between Hannah's spread thighs. Hannah's eyes went up into the back of her head as she felt lips upon her wet and sensitive flesh. She could feel every lick of Lady Lyanthe's tongue, every caress of her lips. She felt the tongue enter where Sir Hugh had entered, seeking what Sir Hugh had produced. Hannah most certainly felt the woman sucking, seeking to draw more semen back down and into her mouth. What a strange eroticism - her body used as a container, a bottle - a wine skin - to bring the marital fluid from husband to wife. The 'cork' had been removed and Lady Lyanthe was enjoying the contents. When again would such a thing happen?

"Hannah, come mount my face, I want you to drip down upon me." Again, the woman's voice became husky, "ejaculate, Hannah, ejaculate!"

Thighs astride the older woman's head, her sex up above her, Hannah waited and then felt it. The rather funny, creeping feeling of semen moving down her canal. Sir Hugh, she thought would have waxed lyrical about girls hurrying from bed to bathroom with hand clamped between thighs to catch the dripping from a recent copulatory bout. A nice sight, no doubt, for the man from the bed, knowing just what his, perhaps, paramour was seeking to catch in her hand, and where it had come from. But how much better his woman hurrying to drip it into another woman's mouth. Or, even another woman's vagina - vicarious insemination!

Drip, drip, drip and when there was seemingly no more to fall, Hannah lowered herself, bringing her sex into contact again with Lady Lyanthe's most pleasing tongue and lips. The sudden caress of tongue. The tickling tip catching her where she wanted. How good to rub herself as Lady Lyanthe probed and sucked; her labia being sucked into the older woman's mouth, sometimes clitoris entire and other times the tongue rigid as Hannah rubbed her whole length against it. What Sir Hugh had not managed, his wife most definitely did; Hannah gushed as she came, eyes tight shut as the spasms of orgasm went through her.

Lady Lyanthe's face was awash. "May I, Hannah, may I ride you?"

Very substantial thighs placed either side of her head. Looking up, Hannah saw so clearly Lady Lyanthe's sex coming towards her. Wonderfully full lips, the entrance to Sir Hugh's playground open, her pee hole and most definitely standing clitoris all framed in a profusion of chestnut curls. And down it came, blotting out the light. Hot, wet and fragrant. A little like those hot face towels at restaurants - only Lady Lyanthe's sex stayed hot! Hannah did what Lady Lyanthe had done, using her tongue to pleasure the woman. Doing her very best.

And pleasure her she did. Hannah was almost gasping for breath when Lady Lyanthe fell from her back onto the bed. Lady Lyanthe lay there panting almost as much as Hannah. "Oh, my dear, what I need now - yes - is a lusty young man or two. I feel wonderfully exhausted and helpless. I could not resist in the slightest. Bring them in, bring them in - erect. Beautifully erect! I would not want to resist. Hard young cocks filling me." She turned to Hannah and kissed her upon the lips. "How would that be, my dear, if these lusty young men were each mounted on us - so we were fucked side by side?"

"It would be nice, Lady Lyanthe."

"Be a dear and stopper me with your bung. I want to feel something. I want something to hold."

Hannah picked the crystal stopper from the bed and pushed it into the woman. She was sure it had been there many times before.

How nice on an afternoon after strenuous and animalistic sex to drift into sleep. Two ladies, naked and shiny with sweat, lying upon a bed, thighs open and imagining, as sleep took them, two young men with particularly rigid cocks servicing them - in, out, in. out.