Soaked To the Skin Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah came, delightfully helpless upon the saddle, her wetness flowing out onto the leather. It was very unlikely Lady Lyanthe and other ladies had not dripped there before.

A little pause and then Hannah dismounted into Sir Hugh's arms, sliding down his body with thighs either side of him until she was, and she knew that was his intention, resting upon his upright penis, the knob pushing at her knickers at just the right place for entry if not for the cotton. It did not happen, though it was a rather lovely idea to imagine, the cotton tearing and the smooth glans of the penis sliding through the tear and straight up into her. Like a hymen tearing indeed! But cotton, certainly new cotton is not like that. Perhaps had they been paper knickers... but they were not. Easy though to pull the material aside as countless thousands of women have done at some suitably amorous moment. How many first copulations of lovers have been like that? A snatched sexual intercourse without undressing. Perhaps in the filing room at an office party, perhaps in a car. The simple pulling aside of the material under a skirt permitting ingress - erect male penis into wet vagina - and then copulation with those squelching noises.

So good to feel Sir Hugh inside her, even if she had just come. Sir Hugh sliding right up and then moving.

The act was not completed like that. Hannah found herself being encouraged to kneel upon the floor so Sir Hugh might take her as if a filly. An appropriate position for the stables. Her breasts hanging free, Sir Hugh kneeling, pulling up her dress and again easing her knickers aside and then slowly re-entering her and pushing away at her bottom whilst reaching under and holding onto her breasts. All very nice but then Hannah had an idea.

"Might I ride you cowgirl, Sir Hugh, but side saddle!"

And being the charming host he was, Sir Hugh permitted just that. He was quite happy to lie there and let Hannah do all the work. A strange position with her across rather than along him, hands placed behind her on the floor as she lowered herself and made the connection. Knickers now off, Hannah bounced away, riding the cock, pushing it up deeply into her body. And she almost came again before Sir Hugh did the manly thing inside her.

Rather a shame to feel Sir Hugh subside. Hannah really was ready for more. But no stable lads, no Bradshaw to carry on the games. Instead, she, at Sir Hugh's bidding left dress and clothing behind and they wandered off down the path to the woods all naked.

"Lady Lyanthe said there would be tea at four, we must make sure we are back by then."

A lovely free walk in the dappled shade of the woodland. A return via the stable to collect clothing and at 4pm precisely Hannah found herself with Lady Lyanthe sitting in the drawing room, with French windows open, looking down over the lawn. It was all lovely and airy, Hannah sat demurely with knees together, a very different pose from the one on the side saddle. Lady Lyanthe asked what Hannah had been doing and the girl talked about how interesting to see the side saddle.

"You've not ridden side saddle?"

Hannah blushed and Lady Lyanthe caught it. "Ha! Sir Hugh has been riding you has he not; and you him. All good exercise. Now, where is he? Where has the man got to? I wish to pour the tea."

Sir Hugh appeared, changed from his riding clothes, and dressed for afternoon tea.

Lady Lyanthe poured. The fragrant liquid running from the teapot's spout through a strainer. A few tea leaves appeared, and it prompted Sir Hugh, in his usual way, to talk about tea leaves and fortune telling.

"Have you ever had your fortune told, Hannah, by a reading of tea leaves?"

Hannah had not and wondered with the modern use of tea bags whether anyone did such a thing. Tea bags being even more effective than a strainer. Sir Hugh explained the method; the pouring of tea into the cup made with loose leaf tea, the drinking of the tea, the swirling of the cup when little tea remained and the emptying of the liquid to leave, swirled around the cup the remaining leaves, some bunched together and thereby forming patterns.

"Do they really?"

"Well, you may have to use a little artistic licence, but you may find all sorts of shapes - a heart, perhaps, for romance, a clover leaf for luck, a horseshoe for success... all sorts of shapes you can imagine but the art is no doubt both in identifying the shape and knowing what they mean."

"I don't suppose often there are any shapes."

"Shall we try with your second cup?" suggested Lady Lyanthe.

"The science, or pseudo-science, is called Tasseography or Tasseomancy," went on Sir Hugh, "the placing of the shape is significant. The rim of the cup represents the present, the bottom of the cup the far future and, of course, there is effectively a timeline in between. Not only is tea used but coffee as well. Of course, not with instant, percolated or filtered coffee but something like Turkish or Greek coffee. With the Turkish 'kahve falı' the coffee is drunk and then covered with the saucer and turned upside-down. In the Turkish tradition symbols at the top of the cup are regarded as about the future and those at the bottom about the past. Rather opposite to tea, strangely. Shapes in fine coffee grounds rather than the leaves of tea. It may be that symbols in the left half of the cup are negative events or outcomes, whereas those in the right are positive ones."

Hannah wondered where this was all leading. She could not see anything obviously sexual in Sir Hugh propounding on fortune telling but she was sure it would come around to that. She was, of course, quite correct. From the Turkish custom with coffee, he moved onto another even stranger Far-Eastern tradition which was somewhat similar. Perhaps Hannah should have seen it coming - fortune telling with semen.

"No!"

"But yes," said Sir Hugh, "the man wishing to have his fortune told would arrive at the fortune teller's hut and respectfully lay coins at her doorstep. Freshly bathed and clad in clean clothing - to invite good luck - he will wait to see if his monetary offering is acceptable. If so, he will be invited into the hut and will find not just the old crone, the wizened and aged fortune teller, but her young assistant. The young assistant undertakes a lavish and erotic dance to arouse the man and encourage plentiful production. Then he undresses and the old crone anoints his erect penis with various oils and then he fucks the assistant as she bends over. His instruction clear if he wants his fortune told to pull out at the last minute, not touch his penis at all but just ejaculate all up the young girl's back and then the fortune-teller will 'read' the pattern of his semen.

"Wouldn't a hand job suffice, Sir Hugh, is it necessary that the girl is so used? Does it affect the outcome?"

"The outcome will be semen either way no doubt, Hannah. I do not know, what do you think Lyanthe?"

"I suspect, but I may be wrong, that it is a matter of giving the man his money's worth. I wonder if the men always really come to have their fortune told or just to fuck the pretty girl!"

"Certainly, he is encouraged by the fortune-teller to copulate as long as possible, really build up to a good finish! I am sure, Lyanthe, the men will wish to prolong intercourse as long as possible. The pleasure of a young girl. I think, like with tea leaves or coffee, the cup has to be solely handled by the one having his or her fortune read. So it is with the semen, were the girl to stroke the man to his finish then the pattern of the semen would be strongly influenced by her hand movements. By copulating and then pulling out to spurt up her back it is all entirely down to the penis and the man."

"If it was the man doing the wank then... it would just be him," Hannah's remarks practical and sensible.

"Yes, yes... I suppose so but, as Lyanthe says, he will want to get his money's worth!"

"It's best with a darker skinned girl, of course," said Lady Lyanthe, "the white splashes of semen show up so much clearer. Unfortunately, we do not seem to have such a girl to hand!"

What a strange occupation for a young girl thought Hannah. To regularly bend over a table, stand with legs apart for a stranger to insert himself and use her vagina, in theory at least not for sexual pleasure, but to make the penis ejaculate - not within her but without. Not perhaps permitted to fondle her breasts or play with her sex or bottom, perhaps only to clasp her hips as he inserted himself and then thrust in a regular manner until he pulled himself from the girl at the last moment, his cock springing up and his semen shooting out. Perhaps the old woman might encourage him to 'edge' in order to build up the amount of semen that would be expelled. Telling him to stop for a while, whilst inside the girl, to stand still whilst the imminent ejaculation faded. Perhaps the old woman might play music whilst he stood still or maybe a second girl or young man sat in the corner playing.

"Shall we have a look at your cup, Hannah?"

Hannah swirled her nearly empty cup three times and spilled the remains into her saucer. At first there seemed just splodges of leaves until Hannah got her eye in. Was that perhaps an acorn, was that perhaps... not but that was most certainly a cock - and not of the feathered kind. She passed the cup to Lady Lyanthe who smiled and passed it on to Sir Hugh.

"You know what I see, Hannah," said Lady Lyanthe.

Hannah giggled, "I think so. Down at the bottom of the cup: a penis - in the future."

"Not just one, Hannah, but several," said Sir Hugh.

"Oh, goody!" It made them all laugh.

But when Hannah looked inside the cup again there did seem to be rather a lot of penile shapes. Of course they might have been bananas or cucumbers suggesting what she might be eating, or maybe what she might find in Bradshaw's greenhouses or garden, but one at least seemed to have balls as well. All shapes and sizes. Surely not really a prophecy? She had already had both Sir Hugh's and Bradshaw's that day.

"It is good for young girls to enjoy sexual activity," said Lady Lyanthe. "I was very active in my youth."

Hannah wondered if perhaps this was all leading up to more sexual activity. Perhaps with Sir Hugh and Lady Lyanthe beside the tea things. Might Lady Lyanthe tell Sir Hugh's fortune from his semen once it wasejaculated up her back? She taking the role of the young girl in the hut. No doubt better done when a man's balls were full and not recently spent - as Sir Hugh had done in the stable.

"Would you like some more?" Asked Lady Lyanthe.

"Another cup? No, thank you," replied Hannah. Two cups of tea were sufficient for her.

"No, Hannah, I meant would you like some more sex. I would not like to think you had not had sufficient."

Lady Lyanthe's hand went to her husband's fly and slowly unbuttoned and then drew out his penis. It was as if she was reaching into the biscuit barrel or maybe, as she drew back the loose skin, opening a new packet of biscuits for Hannah. It grew in her hand especially as she was slowly drawing the foreskin up and down. It was indeed offered just like a cup of tea or perhaps another slice of cake. Hannah had already had two cocks that day - but one had been in the morning - 'Bradshaw's Champion.' She could take two afternoon cocks at least!

It almost seemed impolite to decline. Hannah leant forward and brought her mouth down towards the shiny plum. It had been hard like that not long before, had been inside her and come. Now it was before her again, sticking up from his trousers, Sir Hugh's penis with Lady Lyanthe's hand around it; both wedding and engagement ring upon her ring finger. She could smell herself still as she opened her lips and reached with her tongue. Hannah looked up at Lady Lyanthe,

"Would you like... first?"

Lady Lyanthe smiled and shook her head; with her other hand she gently encouraged Hannah downwards, pushing her onto her husband's cock. The substantial knob entering her mouth. Hannah sucked as Lady Lyanthe gently provided alternate pressure and release with her hand to encourage Hannah to bob her head - as a good girl should.

A sigh from Sir Hugh indicated how much he was enjoying the fellation. But his pleasure - and Hannah's - were interrupted by the sound of a bell.

"Who could that be?"

Hannah came up from his cock and Sir Hugh rose and headed for the door.

"Hugh!" Lady Lyanthe called, "cock!"

It was a funny sight. Hannah just had to giggle, seeing Sir Hugh striding for the door with his cock erect and out of his fly. It certainly needed to be tucked away. There could not be many visitors one might greet with one's penis tumescent and very much visible!

Sir Hugh did not return.

"Well, Hannah, rather coitus interruptus, my dear! I was rather hoping... come, shall we go upstairs and lie down for a little while? A little rest perhaps?"

"Of course, Lady Lyanthe."

"Good. Seemingly, just us two girls together."

Indeed! A hot day and how good to lie upon Lady Lyanthe's bed with nothing on and talk. Nothing perhaps unusual in girls being naked together. But as they talked Lady Lyanthe's hands touched her, feeling her body, stroking her breasts, and then slipping down her tummy to her divide. Hannah opened her thighs allowing Lady Lyanthe as much access as she would her husband. And where Sir Hugh's strong penis had gone so did Lady Lyanthe's fingers and, of course, she found the semen. Unstoppered this time. It was not really just two 'girls' together - there was a very male presence as well!

Hannah had never really expected to find herself making love to another girl, still less to a mature woman like Lady Lyanthe. It had just sort of happened and once started, it was so less easy to stop. Indeed, having been worked up again by Sir Hugh, Hannah found Lady Lyanthe's fingers not at all unwelcome. It was time to use her own.

"May I?"

"Of course, Hannah."

Lady Lyanthe's ample thighs separated. Hannah reached and with her fingers brushed the chestnut curls. They grew in profusion, so unlike her own mound that was freshly shaved that very morning. Perhaps she might let it grow back for Sir Hugh, but she needed a time to let it develop. Stubble on a man's chin is rather rasping - her own new 'beard' growth would be little different! Lady Lyanthe's curls had a delightful bounce to them. Hannah twirled her fingers in them as she stroked, before finding her slit. Further down, between the older woman's legs she found her outer labia. She squeezed them together as she liked her own to be squeezed, trapping all the soft wet parts within. Holding them closed she wriggled one finger in between the lips. So hot, and certainly so wet within, there upon her fingertip. Wonderful, then, to spread and feel all that femininity, familiar yet different. Everything so ample, perhaps matured compared to her own girlish sex.

Hannah raised herself up and looked. The clitoris so prominent - and as yet untouched - such fleshy inner lips. Hannah reached and drew them together hiding the entrance to the woman's body, just as she liked to do to her own, rubbing them together between finger and thumb. Opening them she stared at Lady Lyanthe's sexual entrance. The female match to Sir Hugh's often rampant prick. How often had Sir Hugh entered there since their wedding night - and probably before? Perhaps one day she might push Sir Hugh's cock in there. Hannah would like to see that - like to do that. But she made do with her own bunched fingers. Not just a single one as she might do initially if playing with herself alone in bed, but the whole set. Rather fascinating to watch them go in. Lady Lyanthe was not tight, her entrance easily opened and accepted. Hannah wondered if her whole fist might actually go in!

"Very nice Hannah. We miss the men sometimes don't we. Come, lie on me; pretend you have a cock."

Good to lie on another person's naked body and feel all that softness. Breast to breast, hard nipples poking at each other; Lady Lyanthe's thighs spread and Hannah's smooth sex right against her fur. Hannah moved her pubis, rubbing her pubic bone against the chestnut curls and what lay beneath. It was a poor substitute for a cock, but it pulled and pushed their two clitorises; it was pleasant! Lady Lyanthe's mouth sought Hannah's and they kissed as Hannah might a boy or Sir Hugh. There were tongues.

"Hannah dear," their faces were close. Lady Lyanthe's tongue licked over Hannah's lips. "Pretend your tongue is a cock - fuck my mouth."

It was not at all dissimilar. Hannah's tongue made rigid and pushed between Lady Lyanthe's lips and then moved in and out. Perhaps more like fellation - given it was the mouth not the vagina, and with Lady Lyanthe sucking upon the tongue and tickling it with her own. Hannah fucked the harder - or pushed her tongue/penis the harder into Lady Lyanthe's mouth. All so sexual, Hannah very much aroused and in her mind the thought she was doing very much what Bradshaw had done to her that morning. That sudden rather dramatic spurting in her mouth. She had almost come at that. Her rigid tongue plunged in and out of Lady Lyanthe's mouth. That would not spurt like 'Bradshaw's Champion' - but her mouth was certainly watering.

And then it was Hannah's turn to have her mouth fucked - or for Lady Lyanthe to thrust her own tongue/penis into Hannah.

"Hannah dear, would you make me come with your mouth," a lazy lick against her lips, "...and your tongue."

The young girl shuffled down the bed, her bottom raised, and lowered her face between the older woman's generous thighs. The strong scent of an aroused woman there in her nostrils. Hannah lowered herself towards the flesh - ample and very wet lips and prominent clitoris. Hannah's tongue had been sort of fucking Lady Lyanthe's mouth. It was now going to really fuck.

Hannah sank in and was soon deep into nuzzling Lady Lyanthe's wet sex. Her face pressed deep, her tongue extended, and the woman's plump thighs rather closed around her ears and pressing against her. In Hannah's mind thoughts of nice young men. She even wriggled her upturned bottom imagining herself back in the stables, enticing the stable lads. All at once her eyes flicked wide open staring up at Lady Lyanthe through the chestnut curls. Someone, presumably Sir Hugh, had just grasped her hips. Her tongue was fully extended in Lady Lyanthe's vagina, as a hard penis touched her own sexual lips, pushing between them. She had not heard Sir Hugh enter the room, but she very much felt the penis go into her! His large penis entering her from behind - if, and that was an if, it was Sir Hugh.

Hannah pushed back on the penis, feeling the wet sliding, and then pulled forward making it move within her. The pleasurable motion of penis - or object - within her vagina that she so liked. With her face buried in Lady Lyanthe's so generous sex she could not see, could not feel with her hands, who the man was. Perhaps it was Bradshaw, perhaps a man she had not met before. A man clearly with access to Lady Lyanthe's boudoir and, seemingly, rather more! Could she tell the man just from the feel of his cock inside her?

Certainly, the man had access to Lady Lyanthe's young friend! Perhaps it was Sir Hugh's visitor. The thought that a stranger had just pushed his penis into her without any sort of request, invitation or permission was strangely exciting. Lady Lyanthe would have seen, might well have encouraged the man forward. Clearly a friend, clearly a man she saw as suitable to fuck Hannah - if not Sir Hugh performing the act. Hannah could enjoy the cock with no worries - she was safe with Lady Lyanthe. There was something undoubtedly erotic at the idea - an anonymous man: Hannah seeing the penis as for her pleasure - there was no need to concern herself with whose penis it was, just enjoy it as a hard and moving cock.