Soaked To the Skin Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No need for Hannah to move. No need to slide up the bed onto Lady Lyanthe so the older woman could stimulate Hannah. There was plenty enough stimulation from the penis inside her; instead, she concentrated on Lady Lyanthe's pleasure; doing the things to her Hannah so liked done to her by lips and tongue.

Behind her the hard cock continued to give her quite a 'pounding,' the movement transmitted, pleasurably no doubt, to Lady Lyanthe. The man's hands moved upon her hips, creeping over her bottom and she felt twin strong thumbs pulling her cheeks apart. Sir Hugh - or whoever - no doubt looking down at her very much exposed rear exit or, or - entrance!

All at a moment the penis was withdrawn. Hannah's eyes opened wide, surely the man was not about to try and penetrate her - there? She was not ready; had never..., there would need to be lubrication - lots of it. Was she about to feel a steady pressure and...? The hands were withdrawn, and Hannah waited almost in shock for the sudden touch, her thought suddenly concentrating on the nerve endings of her anus.

But no, the penis slid back into her vagina, the hands went back to her hips. It was still normal sexual intercourse. 'Normal' if being shafted by an erection of unknown provenance whilst engaged in cunnilingus with a woman over twice her age could be described as 'normal.'

Hannah was getting close and, she rather thought, so was Lady Lyanthe. How good but rather improbable if all three could reach simultaneous orgasm. And then it occurred to her that there might not be merely three. Might the very temporary removal of penis and hands behind her and then their replacement signify a change of man? Might Sir Hugh and Bradshaw be there behind her - or Sir Hugh and the unknown visitor. Two gentlemen standing before Lady Lyanthe in her bed, perhaps naked and with upstanding pricks, taking it in turns to fuck the young woman between Lady Lyanthe's thighs. Was Lady Lyanthe rather enjoying the sight of two men as well as the ministrations of Hannah?

The second removal and replacement rather suggested the answer was - yes! Was Hannah's undoubtedly very wet vagina filled with another titled gentleman's big cock - not seemingly much different from Sir Hugh's. Was it perhaps not merely a baronet but perhaps a viscount, an earl, a marquess or even a duke! Was a noble organ at work within her? Was she about to receive noble seed?

A certain speeding up of the copulation might have indicated the male expulsion of semen, was that what she was feeling. Did the sudden removal of penis and its replacement - still firm - moments later indicate the one man had ejaculated and the other taken his place - or not? Beneath her lips and mouth, Lady Lyanthe turned into a wriggling and bucking animal as Hannah sucked upon her hard and erect clitoris - a miniature version of what was inside her. Hannah swallowed - a mixture of her own saliva and perhaps rather more of Lady Lyanthe's wetness. Lady Lyanthe might well need another cup of tea to replenish liquid! Hannah's own orgasm went off like a veritable firework - she rather saw more than sparks - as the man pushed hard against her, again. This time Hannah felt the ejaculation and very distinctly heard Sir Hugh's exclamation of pleasure.

When Hannah arose from Lady Lyanthe and Sir Hugh's spent penis flopped from her vagina, Hannah was, indeed, dripping at both ends. She turned to look but there was just Sir Hugh and Lady Lyanthe in the room with her. No Bradshaw, no titled and naked gentleman to be introduced to - had it just been Sir Hugh? Neither of her hosts mentioned another man; neither asked if she had enjoyed a double service. She did not like to ask. A rather odd thing to ask her hosts. Had there been someone else there? But there was a certain excitement she felt at the idea. The idea she had been fucked without her permission or real knowledge. Her hosts had, of course, given permission - but was that really appropriate, was that a permission they were in any way entitled to bestow?

It was rather nice to drift off to sleep in the so large bedroom with its tall sash windows looking out over the lawn. A post copulatory nap in the remarkably large marital bed between Sir Hugh and Lady Lyanthe before it was time to dress and make her way home once more on her bicycle.