All Comments on 'Soaked To the Skin Pt. 08'

by Drmaxc

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great that this series continues.

Whether plot, diction, vocabulary or imagination, Drmaxc is definitely in a league of his own!

Would also be excellent to read about Sal’s invitation to Mrs. Riley’s private photo shooting just with old Mr Riley in nature or about Sal’s breading lessons in Lady Godiva’s stables (Espied 12 et seq.)

DrmaxcDrmaxcabout 3 years agoAuthor

Dear Anonymous - I had not been thinking of adding to Espied. Do, though, email quite what you are imagining might happen with Mrs Riley and old Mr Riley in 'nature.' I think there is something specific you have in mind. Is this an outdoor photo shoot?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Dear Drmaxc,

Yes, after Mr Riley missed all gatherings of the photo club  the always caring Mrs Riley should give him the oportunity to pose with Sal in a bird sanctuary or in the abandoned local quarry. Later is only rarely used by the rural youth for swimming, but our three protagonists should  pay attention that they will not be surprised anyway.

In any case many thanks for all these amazing stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lovely story. I liked the leads, Hannah especially, but Sir Hugh and Lady Lyanthe were also a delight. The world building is strong, and I liked that the characters enjoyed each other and liked even respected each other. The sex was well written. Even the group scene. I would like to read more about Hannah’s adventures with Sir Hugh, and his friends. Perhaps adventures on the train or in London or in her home. Great series.

DevilbobyDevilboby11 months ago

Hi Max , At every turn and twist in these stories , and I have only scratched the surface as yet, I am fascinated with your use of our native tongue I love the double entendres that keep arising in legitimate conversation. I quite appreciate that Hannah's involvement in conversation may at times be limited by the uses others may find for that organ, but as the centre of attention there is never any doubt that she is it. On another point, or two, altogether. I note a great many authors like to endow their pretty young ladies with disproportionately large breasts, for myself I much prefer my pretty young ladies to have breasts and other attributes in proportion to their general physique. Your stories as always warrant five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES