Soaked To the Skin Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah had thought Sir Ramsey's face reminiscent of the bull and his deep rumbling voice, a bellow, to also be bull like but they were not the only things Hannah could associate with the bull. His cock and balls were bull like!

She had been amazed at Alasdair Macauley's cock; was experiencing just what Sir Hugh had talked about -- the variation in the human penis; but it was the other man who truly left her speechless: Sir Ramsey Martineau. He of the massive barrel of a chest, deep voice, enormous beard, and now simply enormous cock. The contrast between the two men more than striking.

The penis rose thick and long, a great curving ridge up its underside leading to the wedge of a head, purple and slightly flattened like a battering ram. Would it even go into her... certainly Hannah could not think her jaw and lips could take it. And what, or rather how much might come out? The balls, so hairy, were as massive and bull-like as the cock.

Unsurprising to see that Sir Ramsey was, self-evidently, very proud of his cock. He certainly had reason. She liked -- how could she not like seeing the massive organ -- the way Alasdair Macauley smiled. It was clear he was amused by the contrast and Hannah's reaction; he did not seem at all fazed by his being penis being so small. He seemed to find it all rather a joke. Perhaps it was simply his nature or maybe he got such pleasure out of his hard little cock that it just did not worry him. It was not so much size as what you do with it that mattered, Hannah reminded herself.

Sticking magnificently up through his shirt facings, as he held them a little to each side, Sir Ramsey's bull cock stood there for all to see as he swung it casually from side to side. Alasdair Macauley, on the other hand, just stood there with his little thing pointing upwards and towards Hannah. He still had his smile and he winked at her. Hannah was very much taken with the man.

There were still four more men to show their organs to Hannah. A surfeit of penises? She did not think so. The prospect excited.

The next to be revealed was of the shorter variety. That was perhaps not fair. Sir Hugh had told her the average length was about five inches. This one was deceptive due to its pronounced upwards curve, a bend really. It projected outwards and then curved quite sharply upwards giving the illusion of being shorter than it was. Sir Ramsey Martineau's mighty organ did rise above the horizontal despite its undoubted weight, but it was Alastair's Macauley's little thing that really almost touched on the vertical. This newly revealed and well curved penis was attached, very much attached, to Aqueel Dhedi and he stood there with the stocky thing up in the air, holding a glass still in his hand smiling at Hannah and nodding his head -- well, actually both heads -- in her direction. A fine solid organ, thought Hannah, almost iron looking in its solidity and a lot darker in colour than his legs. There was something very sexual in the way it curved up towards the end.

Peter Leverage had, as far as Hannah had discerned, been talking about cricket all evening and Hannah was amused to see his 'bat' was as straight as the handle of a cricket bat. Not a hint of a curve and even the head barely showed in its transition from shaft. A hint more bulbous but no pronounced corona, no deep groove around it. It was gently rounded over at the top. It was not, though, encased in rubber like a cricket bat's handle! Hannah was safely on the Pill, had no need to ensure the eight penises were sheathed. Her smile broadened as she imagined herself with a tray of condoms, choosing the right size and fit for each of the men. Did the companies really make one as small as Alasdair Macauley would need or as sizeable as would be needed to encase Sir Ramsey Martineau and withstand what she was so sure would be his rough usage?

Peter Leverage was still talking cricket even as his 'bat' swung. He only seemed to have half an eye on Hannah, as if almost more interested in what Sandy Carson was saying to him. Perhaps, though, he was also thinking of what stroke to play her with: a leg glance, a block, a flick shot? His penis was, even so, a nice long one to handle.

Down came Sandy Carson's trousers and out into the candlelight came yet another penis and yet another shape. It narrowed, it really narrowed as Hannah's eyes went from balls to tip. Not at all the wedge at the end of Sir Ramsey's cock, nothing like that, the knob was slender and pointed. The whole thing wider at the base than the top, very much so. Ideal for opening the woman -- gently but steadily - both vaginally... and the other place. Hannah did not want that. Not at a dinner party!

Lastly, Adam Aldred, sandy haired and bespectacled, blue eyes twinkling and rather owlish behind the thick lenses. The last man to remove shoes, socks and then trousers before parting his shirt to show his cock to Hannah. Like all the other men he was erect and therefore clearly enjoying exposing himself to the young girl. Somewhat like Aqueel Dhedi's his penis curved but rather than standing with an upright curving, almost hook shape like what you might see on the back of a door to hang a dressing gown or coat, his penis curved downwards. A perfectly regular curve, but downwards, the opening therefore hidden from sight, not as with Aqueel Dhedi, like a little eye looking up at Hannah. Indeed, it was double hidden, the man's long prepuce was still covering the head notwithstanding the erection. Not the biggest of cocks but no doubt as capable of performing as the other seven.

Hannah Hutchings and eight performing -- or capable of performing -- penises. It almost sounded like a circus act, 'Miss Hannah Hutchings and her amazing performing penises. See them twitch, see them thrust, see them spurt!'

All lined up. The men comfortable with each other, joking and chatting with each but all erect. What was Hannah to do? She looked at Sir Hugh for guidance. His penis was as erect as the rest.

"They are for you, Hannah. All of them. What will you do?"

She had expected to be told; invited to do things but rather it was her choice. The eight penes stood for her.

"Do I need to take them all, Sir Hugh, make them come?"

"It would be polite, Hannah, to absorb each in turn. Allow each the pleasure of ejaculation."

The men were looking at her and, apart from Sir Hugh, they were silent, even Peter Leverage. There were now no broad grins, no sniggering or ribald comments. They simply looked with concern and interest at her, awaiting her reply. Nothing untoward, if it was not for their lack of trousers -- and, of course, all those erect cocks. Penises ready, but not yet performing.

But how? She had talked with Sir Hugh of sucking multiple cocks when walking with him, but now, after dinner, she was a bit full. Perhaps salty cum was appropriate after the pudding as a savoury - but there had been cheese. She was not sure she could drink that much cum straight after dinner, after both pudding and cheese -- not from no less than eight penises. Not from every single one. Could she, perhaps, simply work them -- but where to? The working would result in spurting. Eight urethral orifices would open. Where should the semen be... onto what should it be released? Her eyes looked around the table. A napkin -- or perhaps several. How generous would the gentlemen be? Should she use each of the gentlemen's table napkins in turn rather than soak just her own single napkin? Perhaps instead onto a silver plate or tray; Hannah could imagine there might have been such a tray placed upon the table, something Sir Hugh might have specially ordered from the silversmith but she had seen nothing of the sort. No strangely indented or fashioned plate or tray without an immediately obvious purpose but actually for ejaculation -- multiple ejaculations.

Sir Hugh, though, had said 'absorb,' perhaps onto her skin, maybe between her breasts, but, again, she could not really, she thought, absorb through her skin. No, it would have to be her vagina. The men would like that. But she had never... there were eight of them!

"I think I need to be fucked, Sir Hugh."

"I think you do, Hannah, I think we all now need that necessary relief."

Hannah felt a little weak at the knees. Was it all those penises pointing at her? So many. Weak at the knees suggesting she should perhaps kneel. Would it be polite to offer to suck each of the cocks before she was fucked. Alternatively, should that come second -- after the men had come. It would be easier for her. She looked at Sir Ramsay Martineau's organ. Perhaps he would not mind if she just licked it.

Hannah stepped forward in her brassiere and knickers. They did not need removing -- yet. Hannah knelt. A row of pricks. Eight in all. Not something many girls meet by candlelight. Eight male organs sticking up, or rather down in the case of Adam Aldred. And were they not just so different?

What order should she choose to suck? She had knelt in the middle of the line. Had knelt before Alasdair Macauley and it seemed to her that having done so it would be rude and a rejection of his little three-inch cock if she moved to right or left. There it was right in front of her. Had she lost perspective and scale she would not have known how big it was. Everything was in proportion, no different from Mr Rodney Ballantyne erect penis and his hanging balls which she took as a yardstick of normality. Not that it approached anything like a yard! More one sixth of that! Alasdair Macauley, on the other hand, stood a mere eighth of a yard. Perfectly formed, and as her mouth slipped over the knob and went down upon the little cock, the thought that it was very much mouth sized, like sucking on one of the men's index fingers. Like a finger with finger bones within, the little prick was certainly firm and rigid. Hannah's lips slipped lower and with a bit of a sucking action she brought his testes up and into her mouth as well. Nose pressed into his red curls, Hannah Hutchings had all of Alasdair Macauley's genitalia in her mouth. She was not going to be able to do that with any of the other men, least of all Sir Ramsey Martineau. Hannah had doubts of sucking on his knob let alone much else!

Sir Ramsey, though was to her right and his eye caught her looking at his massive cock. Again, she felt it would be rude now to ignore it and go to her left and take in Mr Rodney Ballantyne's. Yet he had been so kind to her, so friendly. She hoped he would not feel slighted. Hannah reached out, still with the strong little cock in her mouth and, opening her fingers, encircled Sir Ramsey's cock at its base. Unsurprisingly her finger and thumb did not meet. Nowhere near! Slowly she drew back upon Alasdair Macauley's cock, balls slipping from her mouth and then she rotated her tongue around and around the little knob. Even if she could get Sir Ramsey's in her mouth there was no way she could do that to him. Her tongue would be forced to the bottom of her mouth - there would be no space to lick. If she was a man, had things been rather different, it occurred to her that really it would be better to have Alasdair Macauley's cock than Sir Ramsey's. Men like to be fellated. It would require some woman to take on Sir Ramsey.

Hannah decided not even to try. The little penis popped from her mouth and she turned, extended her tongue and gave Sir Ramsey somewhat the penis bed bath men would like nurses to give! Nurses washing and sponging the cock first before giving it a really good lick. Hannah just did the latter. What a thing to lick! From Sir Ramsey Hannah moved to Aqueel Dhedi, his fine brown upright curved cock there in front of her face. The knob a lovely coffee colour. The membrane so taut, the cock so swollen. And that was all her own doing! Such a lovely power over men. Hannah looked up at him and ran her tongue across her upper lip. She thought it a very sexual gesture. It certainly seemed to have that effect, from the little slit atop Aqueel Dhedi's penis a growing wetness and then a drop of clear fluid appeared to run down the brown knob, stopping just before the corona. Hannah licked. It was sweet on her tongue. A delight! How she was enjoying her cock sucking.

Onwards to Adam Aldred; his was very much a penis to be enjoyed by a girl being fucked. The girl on her back, mounted by another man in the missionary position and with Adam Aldred at her head, kneeling just above her so his penis curved right down and into her mouth. Most men would have to bend it or otherwise encourage it into the girl's mouth. Not Adam Aldred: it would nicely curve into it.

Good for that, but actually just right for fellatio when a girl was kneeling like Hannah. Aqueel Dhedi's knob had kept poking at the roof of her mouth as she had sucked upon it, certainly revelling in another smooth helmet in her mouth. Adam Aldred's, on the other hand, sought her throat, curving downwards over her tongue towards her tonsils. Could she indeed sort of swallow and regurgitate? Hannah did not try too hard, did not really want to choke and splutter in front of all the gentlemen but perhaps, just perhaps, she might ask Sir Hugh if Adam Aldred might come for tea one afternoon for her to try. Perhaps they might all go for a walk -- three naked people arm in arm. Perhaps two of them with penises extended as they walked into the wood. She with a view to really swallowing Adam Aldred.

Back up the line to the other four men, starting with Rodney Ballantyne. A very nice cock to suck. Hannah grinned up at him. He had been such a gentleman, right from picking her up in the car and helping her into it. His dress had been immaculate and indeed the dark band of his corona rather reflected his attire, if not his pale pink knob. Unlike most of the other men he had not removed trousers and so the shaft and head of his penis remained the only incongruity, apart from hands and head the only break in the continuity of the black and white. From grin to suck. Hannah liked Rodney Ballantyne.

Sandy Carson's 'rocket' shaped cock was next into her mouth, she slid it in, letting its pointed shape open her lips as she pushed down upon it. She rocked on her knees allowing her lips to slide up and down it, their shape continually changing -- widening and narrowing as she went back and forth. From Mr Carson's spike to Peter Leverage's cricket bat handle -- a seventh cock in her mouth in fewer minutes! A sudden taste of salt. He had not cum had he?

Not fully -- there was a certain creamy leakage when Hannah took the penis from her mouth, holding it between her fingers and looking. A pearly bulb welling up at its end. Hannah licked and the salty taste again. She really was not planning on swallowing the men, but it was nice to have a little bit of -- 'male essence,' just a taste. Hannah giggled and looked up at all the men looking down at her. She licked up Peter Leverage's 'handle' from balls to tip as they watched, pausing with her tongue right on his fraenum. Several of the penises bobbed in excitement. She felt she was giving her money's worth. Certainly, paying for her supper!

"I like a nice cock," she said. It was true, but she said it to please the men.

Lastly Sir Hugh's fine organ. That was no stranger to her mouth.

"Where should I be fucked, Sir Hugh, upon the dinner table?" It had not been cleared.

A shaking of heads and some of the men went to the side of the room and lifted a piece of furniture the waiting staff had used as a serving table. They moved it into the room and Hannah watched in surprise as it was unfolded revealing, whilst it might well double as a sideboard or serving table, that was not its real purpose. The seat, the rests and overall arrangement gave her very little doubt what it was - an antique fucking table with folding out rests for arms and legs, brass handles and wooden threaded adjusting screws provided height adjustment and plentiful support for the woman. There were even locking ankle and wrist restraints. The dark red mahogany shone and the soft leather seat -- or was that back support -- and the polished strapping all revealed it was in good working order.

"Why, Sir Hugh? Why would your ancestors have needed such a contraption? Surely not for their wives?" Hannah did not like to suggest more. Would not like the gentlemen to imagine she could think such things; but was it for recalcitrant servant girls who did not comply with their masters wishes or, perhaps, not so much they did not readily copulate with the master but were not perhaps so ready and willing to engage with his many friends or maybe the young master. The servant girl delighted, maybe, to be favoured by the 'squire' but perhaps less happy to be used as an 'educational aid' for his offspring; the eager young men being taught how to fuck upon -- and within -- the hapless girl. And, again, the idea of the young servant girl lured into the contraption only to find a whole group of the squire's friends entering the room and seeing what was exposed and available to them. Clinking glasses as penile shapes appeared within tight riding breeches whilst the servant girl wriggled to try and escape -- to no avail. Was the servant girl gagged? Was she to be gagged?

"Come, Hannah, mount. Your knickers off first, perhaps." Sir Hugh smiled in his engaging way. "That would assist. A target, if I may put it that way, for our sport."

Both embarrassing and yet rather exciting -- arousing -- for Hannah to have to take her underclothes off before mounting the machine. Undressing completely before the men. Revealing all her charms, no longer half seen through the limited obscurity of brassiere and knickers. And then, as she settled her back upon the leather to open her legs and place first one and then the other onto the supports, know all the men could see right between her legs. Nothing that was private not revealed to them. The ankle and wrist locks clicked into place. The mahogany and velvet holding her. Hannah was trapped. Had indeed young servant girls been similarly positioned? Had they screamed? What stories could the contraption tell? She was almost surprised there was not a further mechanism allowing a man -- perhaps one of the servant lads -- a stable lad perhaps -- to be lowered towards the serving girl so that his, no doubt rampant, penis might stopper her mouth and prevent all that noise, leaving the gentlemen to 'enjoy' her in peace with the added eroticism of seeing her mouth stoppered by a fine young cock. Her eyes wide but there being no escape from the young stoppering cock as the gentlemen prepared to use her. There was, though, no move to approach Hannah from the other end of the machine. None of the men thought to see if they could place their knobs within her mouth. They had, after all, just enjoyed a sucking: now they wanted a fucking.

Again, it was Alasdair Macauley who went first. He was encouraged forward by his friends; his little cock standing so proud, yet so small. A model penis in half scale -- better than quarter scale though, let alone 1/48 scale like some of her brother's model aeroplanes. That would be a clitoris not a cock! Apart from cock and balls nothing small about the man. A substantial weight upon Hannah even with the supports offered by the special table to the man. Alasdair Macauley grasped the two handles -- and it had not at all surprised Hannah what shape they were, when they had swung up and into position -- and slipped easily into her like a knife into butter. The motion of the man just what was to be expected. Hannah was slightly surprised to find a movement in the rest beneath back and bottom, a sliding back and forth giving the illusion the man was penetrating her further than he was, making her knees and hips move. She could certainly feel the penis, but it was not like Sir Hugh within her.