Soaked To the Skin Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unlike Hannah who was trapped, Alasdair Macauley was free to rise and did so, stepping back from the contraption and Hannah, his little cock as firm as when it went in but now very wet. Hannah's eyes were upon it wondering why he had stood up again, was he about to shoot? By the way he was biting his lip it was clear he was on the edge. Would the ejaculation be a thin stream? Hannah could not think it would be the same as Sir Ramsey Martineau's. Surely side by side -- and Hannah would very much like to have set them off to see -- she could not imagine the twin ejaculations would be at all similar. Surely, they would be in scale!

The reason became immediately clear for Alasdair Macauley's withdrawal. It was not to be a single fuck. The men would take it in turns, penetrating her more than once. A stepping forward of the next gentleman with penis held high. Perhaps by common consent Aqueel Dhedi had the next penis in size. Possibly unfair as its pronounced upwards curve seemed to make it shorter than it was. Perhaps too, its thickness deceived the eye. It was undoubtedly stocky, a very solid penis. As she had found when she had pushed her lips over it. He favoured her with a very sensuous rub to her clitoris. His penis so right for that action, the curving up to the knob not poking at but rather running almost parallel to her vulva, no need for him to even handle his cock but allowing him to stroke easily up and down with rather a substantial portion of his cock engaged. Sawing away he turned, hands free, and smiled at his colleagues.

What a scene. Perhaps the thing erotic dreams are made from: a lovely room in candlelight with hidden dark corners. Eight gentlemen standing with upright fleshy penises intent on what was happening at the special table. The flickering light all giving the scene a ruddy glow. Perhaps a magnificent painting could have been made of the scene, the painter very carefully ensuring the posing was just right, all the men's faces to be seen -- and their cocks carefully positioned, all turgid, excited and different. A matter of composition of the scene. Perhaps a little artistic licence to have Aqueel Dhedi in the act of cumming. His fine curved cock seen resting right upon Hannah's clitoris but shooting his semen up and onto her stomach. A moment in time. But it would have been artistic licence. That did not happen. Rather the man placed a thumb upon his knob and pushed it down and into the helpless (but very willing) girl. A goodly number of strokes and then it was withdrawn. It sprang upwards as strongly as it had gone in. It was still potent. The semen had not come. Hannah had not yet been inseminated.

Next to step forward was her newfound friend, Mr Rodney Ballantyne. His very respectable cock turgid and wavering. What a different sight from when he had opened the car door earlier that evening for her. For him, Hannah naked and splayed, her sexual opening wet and rather opened by the men who had gone before. Like Aqueel Dhedi he favoured her with strokes of his smooth knob up and down her sex, rising even up her cleft and most certainly going over the little button more than once. Lying upon her he lowered his face to hers, his lips seeking and touching hers. A touch of his tongue and she allowed him the liberty of pushing it through her lips into her mouth. At the same time, she felt his penis pushing into her.

Definitely something remarkably erotic about the insertion of tongue into mouth at the same time as vagina. Hannah wondered if men thought the same way -- seeing or feeling the tongue as similar to a penis -- the woman penetrating their own hot wet orifice. Perhaps her tongue going into the man's mouth as his penis went into her vagina. She would have to ask Sir Hugh. He would have some explanation or comment on the thought. For Hannah tongue or cock in her mouth -- or, indeed, cock or tongue in her vagina was all good! She had both at once, as both cock and tongue pushed in and out of her. Deep enough strokes -- Mr Rodney Ballantyne had a long tongue. Perhaps tongues as well as penises should be measured on men. Would she prefer a man with a really long tongue but little cock, like Alasdair Macauley's, or a man with a short tongue but a real monster cock like Sir Ramsey Martineau's. Probably the former, if the man really knew what to do with his tongue!

As Mr Rodney Ballantyne rose there was some argument between three of the men as to who should next push into Hannah. 'Argument' was perhaps the wrong word, it was all very gentlemanly, somewhat like men at a doorway saying 'after you' to each other. With women of course it would be an insistence, a politeness, for them to go through first. No gentleman would go through a door without stepping aside and allowing the woman through.

Adam Aldred, Sandy Carson and Peter Leverage were all saying, 'no, before you, no, no, before you!' Each insistent his penis was the shorter and the others larger! Hannah looked from one to the other, very much enjoying having so many to choose from. Not about aesthetics but size!

Hannah rather hoped she was not asked to judge. One thing to measure with a ruler -- a factual matter -- quite another to be asked to determine by sight -- a judgement call. Whilst the men might be courteous with each other, none could surely actually wish his cock to be judged the shorter!

"Hannah, you decide."

No! But she thought quickly, "Alphabetical order?" It was a sensible way out and she took it -- making the suggestion. Adam Aldred stepped forward, his cock curving down as if its eye was closely inspecting Hannah's sex -- as well it might. A heavily 'lidded' eye. The man reached and stretched back his foreskin uncovering his smooth knob ready for entry. Hannah was not sure of the three that he was not the longest actually! He settled upon her, his eyes certainly appearing large, magnified by his thick spectacles. With his hand helping, he eased into Hannah, his blue eyes definitely twinkling. Another man performing the act of copulation upon her, another feeling of being opened. A glance across to Sir Ramsey Martineau's mighty organ. Could that really?

Really, she should have had Sandy Carson before Adam Aldred and probably before everyone except Alasdair Macauley. Not that his penis was not long, but it started at its tip so slender before it widened out. It really was spike like with its tapering shape -- a prick indeed! Ideal for opening a girl... before other men brought forward their mushrooms, their wedges, their perhaps blunt knobs. And, indeed, after Adam Aldred, she found Sandy Carson slipped in as easily as anything and like his fellows stroked away, pleasing both the man and the woman.

It was Peter Leverage's innings next and he stepped up to the crease ready to 'bat.' His stub ended penis so showing how Sandy Carson was right to be in first. The man exchanged a pleasantry with the retiring Sandy and completely missed the mark -- he went wide! He lunged again and it was undoubtedly a 'No ball,' an illegitimate delivery to the wrong hole. That caused laughter and Peter Leverage devoted his full attention to Hannah. A bit of a 'googly' and it came slightly leg-side but he was off the mark and once in bat played well. It was not going to be a maiden over for Peter! And after many good strokes he certainly carried his bat as he headed for the pavilion to await the second innings.

Sir Hugh stepped up next. His impressive organ was hardly a stranger to Hannah. The copulation was familiar and easy. Bringing himself very clearly to the edge, he rose from Hannah both dripping and twitching -- such that everyone stared, probably expecting to see their host shooting but there was only a very slight welling of the white stuff. It was not an ejaculation.

Sir Ramsey Martineau came forward. His cock so like a battering ram. The enormous man, the enormous beard and the enormous cock. Lying there helpless in the machine Hannah felt a further surge of excitement. What an evening! Surely, she hoped, despite the booming voice, the man so bull like with his massive hairy balls and that wedge of a knob, all purple, flattened and, yes, menacing, he would be, like so many large men, a gentle giant - just a very large cuddly teddy bear. Apprehensive, but more than a little aroused by the sight. Hannah could feel extra lubrication flowing. She was going to need it!

The man clambered aboard the mahogany contraption; beneath him his penis and balls hung, the cock parallel to his body as he grasped the handles -- the carved phallic handles -- his purpose not to rest too much of his weight upon poor Hannah. And the penis nosed in upon the girl. The blunt nose bumped against her nether lips, it flattened her clitoris as Sir Ramsey applied pressure, not quite in the right place. What an organ to have pressing her little man. Hannah had enough wriggle room upon the table despite being restrained to correct the position and the penis found the indentation -- the right way to go, even if the way was somewhat narrow. Maybe like a large articulated lorry trying to navigate a little country lane.

It was like having a great big teddy bear atop her, but one that had a very large and firm fleshy penis. Hannah could do very little to help. She could not grasp Sir Ramsey's hairy buttocks -- or 'teddy' like furry buttocks -- and pull him to her. The most she could do was just relax and will herself to open wide. It was not painful -- far from it -- and it seemed he might be succeeding. There was certainly something inside a little way -- though there was no question what the 'something' was! Hannah had very much seen it. The thing was the colour of a Victoria plum and somewhat reminiscent of the shape of such a plum. It had a narrow fissure at its end which was leaking a little. Once the knob was in the rest would follow. So much easier for less well-endowed men.

A feeling of 'give' and Hannah knew her 'defences' were breached. There was nothing to prevent Sir Ramsey's 'soldiers' pouring into the breach with nothing to stop them reaching her womb. Little good it would do them -- they would not find what they were looking for!

The bull penis -- the giant teddy bear's penis -- slid on into Hannah as Sir Ramsey's buttocks descended. He rested breathing heavily, perhaps rather more from sexual excitement than from exertion as around him light applause greeted his success. Though, thought Hannah, it was rather more her success in being able to accommodate him than his success in achieving the object. All he had really had to do was push. Her body had to do the accepting and accommodating. And, crumbs, did she not feel full! She had accommodated.

Sir Ramsey moved, a dragging of his penis outwards but not enough to lose lodgement, followed by a slow sliding back. A gradual building of rhythm and speed; Sir Ramsey's hands clasped to the handles, his buttocks and hips moving as he drove into and pulled back from Hannah. The effect very much to pull upon Hannah's clitoris in a way she had not experienced. She began to make rather 'whoo-ing' noises as her breath came the faster. And then Sir Ramsey decided to suck her nipples. Helplessly Hannah went into a shattering orgasm. She did indeed see stars, her body movements quite out of control -- well, except that she was heavily restrained; from her mouth came some very rude words and phrases to the delight of all the men, some even reaching to stroke themselves at the excitement of what they were hearing and seeing.

Perhaps even the ladies in the adjoining room heard. Was there a sudden silence as seven pairs of ears pricked up. Was there some 'tut tutting,' and perhaps comments about 'young girls these days.' Perhaps one might say something like 'I wonder what's going on in there,' or 'what are those men doing to that poor girl' to the general amusement of the other ladies.

Sir Ramsey came, his penis did what penises do. Tightly sheathed but with sufficient lubrication, the warmth and stimulation caused the male spasm. Copious jets of semen poured out of that fissure at the end of his plum. Hannah very much felt it -- how could she not! Hidden from his fellow gentlemen in the dark shadow within the cleft of his very substantial buttocks came a pulsing, Sir Ramsey's ballocks rose and fell as the pumping went on. Within his spade like beard his teeth clenched and his eyes were tight closed. Like Hannah's, it was a very good orgasm indeed.

Easier getting it out than in, standing with his own penis hard and ready, Sir Hugh was amused to watch the extraction of Sir Ramsey's cock. Sir Ramsey had waited before rising to allow a subsidence. It was necessary. It happens with some animals and, can happen with people, that the vagina contracts after copulation making egress difficult. Hannah had somewhat done just that trapping Sir Ramsey. Whilst the overall rounded and curving shape of the glans penis, a narrowing to the tip particular demonstrated upon Sandy Carson, allowed for an opening and widening of the entrance upon ingress, the coronal ridge and the depression beyond could make extraction difficult. Not firm, but rather sausage like -- albeit a very meaty 'banger' -- Sir Ramsey was having to pull this way and that to get it out, it was bending first one way and then the other before with a strong tug out it came. No doubt had the two of them been alone, Sir Ramsey might have left it in and spent a pleasant time talking with Hannah still very much joined, perhaps even growing once more and repeating the act some time later without having left the young woman's body. But there was a queue of men waiting to re-enter and release within Hannah. Sir Ramsey did not like to keep his friends waiting. It was not gentlemanly.

Out it came, alas not with a pop like a cork from a bottle. That would have amused the company and very probably the ladies in the next room, had they heard. There would have been titters of laughter and knowing glances. Perhaps even a comment about that probably being Sir Ramsey!

Sir Hugh stepped forward between Hannah's thighs. Well used to her sex he gently manipulated her until he was satisfied she had sufficiently relaxed to permit the entry of another penis. Another large penis. Alasdair Macauley would not have had any problem! But it was to be a filling in reverse order, the largest first. They had gone in from smallest to largest but were coming -- all the men were going to ejaculate - in reverse order.

One by one the men came to Hannah and inserted. One by one they enjoyed a pleasant stroking. One by one they released their semen until it was only Alasdair Macauley left with a hard cock, albeit a small one. Seven fine gentlemen drooped, seven cocks simply swung as they moved to make way for Alasdair Macauley and his impressively upright albeit rather half scale or model penis. None of the difficulty of Sir Ramsey in entering. Perhaps Hannah's rather relaxed vagina not as pleasurable as a tight young virgin's for him but he was no less up for it, and betrayed no lesser pleasure. Indeed, his copulation went on for rather longer than the other men's; perhaps a good compensation for the lesser tightness he felt. Who was to know that his orgasm was not actually better than the others? How is one to know what another man feels.

Alasdair Macauley came, his small balls adding to the substantial quantity of ejaculate already within Hannah. Eight fine and varied penises had pushed into Hannah and deposited their 'loads.'

Hannah expected now to be released and was wondering what she was going to do about all that semen. What goes up must come down, she rather thought. But there was no immediate move to unlock the restraints. Surely the men were not thinking of a second bout? Surely they were not going to enjoy another glass or two of port seated around the table once more, discussing this and that before rising from the table again with their maleness in the air. Perhaps to copulate with her again. Perhaps simply to wank all over her. She well knew men (and boys) like to deposit upon women. She could imagine a group of men might well enjoy wanking as a group all over a helpless girl, choosing their favourite site upon her body. Some upon breasts, some on her face, perhaps in her hair, maybe upon her tummy and very likely upon her open and exposed sex, perhaps aiming for clitoris but more likely her 'hole.' It could be one gentleman might even choose to fill her ear. Men could be a little strange.

But it seemed not to be that. Not when she saw the glass stopper in Sir Hugh's hand. It had been there all the time in the middle of the table under its own cover like -- or probably it was just that -- a butter dish. Sir Hugh reached and all the men watched, as the pear shape at the end of the glass stopper was pushed into Hannah and the glass disc came against her sex. She was bunged. No risk of leakage now.

Hannah had come thrice during the restraint. It was remarkable. What a pounding.

Released from the contraption, Hannah was offered a hand to assist her to rise. The gentlemen being gentlemanly. There seemed, though, no assistance with brassiere, knickers, dress or shoes: rather she was ushered out of the door to take her proper place with the ladies but dressed in just her thigh length white cotton silk stockings and her powder blue choker. She walked from a room of men with dangly, rather wet and a little leaking appendages, a dining room of half-naked men and hard masculine mahogany furniture, into a room of comfortably stuffed furniture with a group of finely dressed mature women, coffee cups held carefully in their laps. A room of genteel comfort and repose. A room of almost prim and proper femininity. Seated in a circle they all looked up at Hannah. It seemed an intrusion even though she was very much a woman. That, certainly could be seen -- her sexual attributes were on display. They knew, of course -- had no illusions about what had been happening. They knew everything -- even about the containment.

They were all looking towards her.

"Hannah, my dear, have the men all conversed with you?"

Hannah was a little surprised at the question. Of course, they had talked to her!

Lady Lyanthe smiled and went on, "even Sir Ramsay?"

The penny dropped. "Yes, Lady Lyanthe, Sir Ramsay spoke at length."

Lady Martineau nodded and smiled. Her smile was broad as was her mouth. A large-jawed woman, not typically Caucasian. It occurred to Hannah that it might well have been that particular feature of her not too beautiful face that had, no doubt amongst many other fine attributes, attracted Sir Ramsay and caused love to blossom many years before.

"I am pleased to hear it. Men will tend to talk amongst themselves of manly things and ignore the single woman. A risk she will be left out of the discourse and not have proper intercourse with them. Did our husbands all join in with you, Hannah? Did they draw you in? Was there intercourse?"

The ladies were very much enjoying themselves and how fun are plays on words, the double entendre and puns.

"Yes, Lady Lyanthe, they were all very attentive."

"Did they offer you port or anything else to drink?"

"I was offered but I was too full, really to... to... drink all that was offered."

Upon a silver tray a decanter of port with glasses. The ladies seemed not to have drunk. It was full and stoppered. Lady Lyanthe's hand went to it and lifted the glass stopper.

"Would you ladies care for some port?"

There was silence. They were all looking at Hannah..

"Or perhaps...?" Lady Lyanthe was fingering the glass stopper to the port decanter. It was very much pear shaped just like...

"Oh!" said Hannah.

"It would be rather nice," said Lady Martineau.

"I could take a drop or two," said Mrs Macauley. There were nods of assent.

"Come here, my dear."

Hannah moved closer to Lady Lyanthe. It was not as if the older woman had not touched her sexually before, but she had not had the experience of her doing so with six other ladies watching. Fingers stroking her hairless mound, a finger trickling down her cleft, a gentle patting apart of her thighs -- thighs that had so recently been wide-spread for the ladies' menfolk to enjoy.