Soap Bubbles

Story Info
A slave recounts her night pleasuring her Master.
1.9k words
4.32
12.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somewhere in the deepest recesses of my mind, I knew I had changed. The memories of being a different person were so faint and vague that holding on to them seems so impossible. Delicate as a soap bubble, illusive as a beautiful dream that starts to fade the moment of wakefulness, I can never fully recall who I was before I came to serve Him.

Soft snoring reverberates through the room, and gives my soul a sense of comfort. His snoring, his rest and rejuvenation. It is His time to dream, but not mine; my whole life has become somewhere between dream and the twilight of wakefulness. When He is home, I serve Him regardless of if He is conscious or not. It's bliss to touch my Master and bring Him comfort, and He has been kind enough to let me do that all night.

When He is home and He doesn't have a lady caller, I am to lay by his feet and gently trail my fingers over His soft skin. I am to keep my feet up by his head, so that I can touch more of his body. Sometimes He has me caress His balls for hours, or His feet and legs, and other times His cock. I am to service Him only if He grabs my hair and uses my throat like the human Fleshlight I am. It isn't my place to take Him into my mouth without a direct order, and I am not to use my tongue either. Just slow, gentle touches to help Him sleep unless otherwise instructed.

Tonight He has instructed me not to use my tongue, although I so desire to. A need to lick and suck was trained into me, so at night He has me gagged with a small dildo. I want to lick His feet and hear His pleasure, I yearn to be a dirty slut and bring him satisfaction. Little soap bubbles of thought tell me it's not normal to only care about someone else's desires, but that seems like such a strange concept. Only His pleasure matters, His orders should be my only thoughts. Slut pets like me don't have independent needs, only people have needs. I am not a person, I am a pet.

The fragile soap bubble of thought burst when Master groaned a small grunt of approval, and all connection to the past vanished. My reality shifted and became clear, all that exists for me is my Master. So badly I want to lick Him, it's driving me wild. In the past He's allowed me to use my tongue, softly lapping at His feet while He slept. He enjoys my torment, it brings Him amusement to see me writhe and be brought to new levels of humiliation from edging. The slight chance of increasing His happiness makes my cunt pulse, and wetness grow between my legs. I suck on the dildo in my mouth with more intensity.

Although I am forbidden to cum without permission, edging is for good pets. And I desire to be a good pet, the best pet. It would be so tempting to hump my cunt on his knee, so debasing and perhaps it would please him. He's never told me if I could, and His disapproval would hurt so deeply. Better not to risk it. With one hand I rub my clit, the other I gently caress his balls. It's humiliating, being reduced to a horny slut edging myself and touching a half asleep person, but the possibility that He might like it is too alluring.

The air under the blankets is stuffy and hot, but He prefers when I stay covered from sight. I continue for countless hours, edging myself and stopping only to run my fingers over him with both hands. A long time ago, I learned he quickly wakes of my touches stop for any length of time. *How long ago was it? How long have I been like this?* The thought comes and goes so quickly, I can't hold onto it. Other pressing matters are more important, like making sure my nails trail over His balls.

Hours pass, hours that feel like days of the inky darkness under the covers. My stomach yells at me for food, and my abs are sore from edging. None of that matters though, the discomfort feels delicious. Discomfort might mean my Master will be pleased. My cunt is sore and so wet, and I want release so badly. I did this to myself, at the slight chance it might please him, it's completely my fault and I feel foolish for that.

The sound of his alarm chimes. Most mornings He has me crawl between His legs to pleasure His cock and balls with my tongue, so I position myself to do just that. I'm so excited to finally use my tongue on him, and hear more noises of appreciation. My small frame fits perfectly between His legs, even more so after He started to control my diet and exercise. Dumb pets can't be allowed to take care of themselves, after all.

"Morning, pig." His voice cracks over the silence of the room. I'm so glad to hear His voice, the only interaction I've had for eight hours. "Ready for breakfast?" With the gag in my mouth, I can only make a small pleading whimper. "You've been such a good girl, I think I'll even let you use your throat interested of making you lick my cum up after I jerk it. Would you like that slut?" I whimper louder, more enthusiastically.

In front of my face I see his hand move to his cock, pumping it a few times. I want to be the one bringing Him pleasure, but know it's not my place. For the moment I can only watch in disappointment. Thankfully, He stops and undoes my gag, slowly pulling it out of my mouth with an audible pop. My tongue free, I dive at His cock with wreckless abandon. It's a treat to feel His hardness down any hole, and after edging for hours it felt even better.

"Dumb little slut. Probably thought edging was your idea. Such a corruptible little mind you have, so easily influenced. You don't even remember your last session when Master told you what to do, do you?" Strong hands wrapped around me, one around my neck and one gripped my hair. He didn't let me reply, only kept me in place while His hips slammed up into my throat. I placidly let Him use me, my cunt getting wetter and wetter. Being face fucked was one of my favorite hobbies, because Master seemed to like it so much.

Of course I hadn't thought of edging while He was asleep, I was so stupid for believing I had a real thought of my own. Master gave me all the thoughts I ever needed, and I never should make my own. Especially when I had His cock powering down my throat, making me want to cough and breathe. Master decides when I breathe, not me.

Right now, Master didn't want me to breathe are all. My throat bulged and spasmed asHeforced my head down, his hard thick cock lodged deep inside of me. I tried to breathe through my nose but my airway was blocked, and tears streamed down my face. Agony swept over me, panic inducing, sharp needles and desperate desire for air and survival. But my desperate desire to please him was greater, so I made no move to stop him. Finally, He let me up to breathe and to slap my face hard. As I gasped for air, hard stinging slaps pelted my face again and again. Each one made my pussy twitch harder in excitement and desire.

"Little pig. You were so good, obeyed my orders. I'll reward your throat for that. But dumb little cunt really thought you came up with that all on your own, didn't you?" I nodded mutely, putting my mouth to use by lapping at His balls. "Stupid girl. I'll have to punish you for that. You should know better." I was scared to speak, and continued licking. Maybe He wouldn't punish me as severely if I licked His ass, so I lowered my mouth.

As my tongue traced the edges of his ass cheeks, He continued. "I'll give you a choice, pig. Either you swallow my cum for breakfast, or you can have real food. You don't get both this morning, only obedient sluts get two breakfasts. What will it be, slut?"

"Your cum, Master." I reply without any hesitation or debate, His pleasure is always more important than anything I might experience.

"Good girl. Good little slut." His praise makes me feel warm, good, valid. Both hands wrap in my hair, and he guides my head down and up with no regard for me. A strange sound of suction and wetness fills the room as he uses my throat like a pussy. "Good fucking little Fleshlight. Always knows her place because she listens to Master." His cock rams in and out of me, silky and hard all at the same time. I'm somehow even more excited that He can't even see me under the covers, I'm just an object for His use. I feel His cock head pop in and out of my throat and I'm delighted thinking of how good it must feel for Him.

I feel one hand move away, and hear Him grab His phone. Sounds of porn join the sound of Him fucking my face, my throat is just an accessory for Him to get off. Something is more interesting on His phone, I guess my dumb slut throat isn't enough after cumming in me so often. His breathing intensifies, and He pulls me off of His cock with a little tap on the back of my head. That means I'm to lick Him, which I do eagerly. My neglected cunt twitches and throbs for attention, but I know better than to touch it without an order.

Instead I focus all of my efforts on licking Him, from the tip of His cock head to His balls to His asshole. Eventually I'm rewarded with a few grunts of acknowledgement, and a hand in my hair guiding my throat up and down His hardness again.

My Master has always had amazing stamina, my throat took quite a beating until He finally held my head down to have a load pumped into my belly. I swallowed each pulse of cum, it was precious and I had no idea when I would have something else to eat.

He gave a satisfied sigh, and let Himself breathe for a few moments before getting up. I followed after him, placing little kisses on his ass. He grabbed my hair, and forced a bigger dildo down my throat than my bed time dildo. This was followed by the gag that kept it in place. Some days he let me roam the house and clean, but it seemed like this was not one of those days.

A rough hand grabbed me by my hair and let me to my cage, complete with a sleeping mat and a water bottle designed for pets. I crawled inside, ready to finally sleep. My Master shut it behind me.

"Put your hands out of the cage, slut." I complied, and was surprised to find them handcuffed. "No fucking cumming. But you'll be an extra good girl if you hump your pillow."

With that, he turned off the lights and left the room. I was left in darkness, grinding against my pillow until sleep finally took me.