Cheaters Have to Clean Assholes

Story Info
Maddies cleans my ass to earn forgiveness.
2.2k words
4.44
22.6k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, Jacob," Maddie whimpers, and I notice she's using my full name, and not what she usually calls me: Jake. This is how she usually gets her way...not this time. I'm silent, and she says, "Please?"

"Maddie, you cheated on me." She throws me a hurt look, but I continue to dig deeper. I want to keep hurting her, for what she did to me. "You're a fucking cheater."

"But I still love you," she says. She's sitting on the opposite side of my bed, and she scoots over, closer to me to see my reaction. My face is as emotionless as a statue: cold, unmoving, expressionless. I keep my stare focused at her pretty face. Her stunning, dark, teddy-bear eyes; her gorgeous brown hair that falls in loose curls all the way down to the middle of her back; her perfect skin, beautiful tits, thin waist, fat ass... God, she's so gorgeous, it makes me forget why I'm mad at her. I'm just staring and she repeats, "Jacob, I'm in love with you."

"The last time you told me you loved me, someone else was in your pussy right after." Maddie cringes after I say this. "At least tell me--how was it?"

"How was what?" Her plump lips are now pouting. She picks at a hangnail, her nervous habit when things aren't going her way. She expected me to forgive her so easily. But not this time. Not before I get what I want from her.

"How was the sex?" I ask.

"Jacob, please. Don't make me answer that."

"Answer it," I insist. When she doesn't speak, I raise my voice, so loud my roommates can probably hear. "Answer me, you fucking slut!"

"It was good," she whispers. Her voice sounds sad. Her eyes are sparkly, like tears are threatening to roll down her cheeks.

I say, "More details." Maddie groans. "I'm waiting."

"I didn't give him head, because I only give that to you," she says, as if that's supposed to make me feel better. She glances at me to see my reaction, and my face is just straight. Her eyes shift back to her hangnail. "He didn't even last long."

"Fine," I say. She lets out a little sigh of relief, but she's not out of the woods yet. I ask, "You still love me?" Her gorgeous round eyes meet mine, and she nods her head. She moves a bit closer to me on the couch, and I can see how beautiful she really is. She's the type of girl that's so pretty, she's used to getting her way. I'd heard in the past she was a cheater---I just didn't want to believe it, but now I'm thinking all of her boyfriends had forgiven her when she gave them this look.

She must notice the softness on my face, because she moves even closer now, so close her thick thighs are touching mine. Looking and feeling her thick thighs, I start to think about her fat ass, and how much I want to be inside it right now. She said anal is only for special occasions, and surely, this is a special occasion. I almost ask her if I can fuck her ass, but she puts her hand on my thigh. She starts feeling up my thigh until she feels my hardness under my pants.

"I still love you," she tells me again, gently rubbing my penis through my pants. I want to take my pants off already and feel her wet mouth, but I know better than to rush her. I'd rather wait for her to beg to suck me off. She licks her pretty, glossy lips that everyone always says are perfect for sucking. She keeps rubbing my penis, and I'm just getting harder and harder. Her eyes are sensual as she watches me feel her touch.

After what seems like an eternity, she finally unzips my pants. She's biting her lips. Her makeup really looks perfect, and her skin is actually flawless. Plus, her gorgeous breasts were on full display in her little red tank top. She must have gotten extra dolled up to make sure I stayed her boyfriend.

Now she's pulling down my boxers. I lift up my body to help her out, and my dick springs up, almost hitting her in the face. I'm patient as she lowers her lips to the head, and finally, I enter the moistness of her mouth. It feels like heaven. As soon as her mouth is on me, I grab her hair into a makeshift ponytail on the back of her head, so it can't get in her way.

"Aw, Maddie baby, that perfect mouth," I moan. She looks up at me with hopeful eyes, and I can tell she thinks she's winning me back, but she doesn't know that I want more than a blowjob. I want things she hasn't given me before--things she hasn't give ANY guy before. Things that she will remember in shame every night as she falls asleep.

Her mouth truly is wetter than I've ever felt it. After a few minutes of letting her go at her own pace, I start to push her head more, so she starts gagging and conjuring up more spit and goodness. I love making her mouth work hard for me. I love forcing her deeper. "That's right, gag for me, pretty girl." She gags, and I smile. She moves from the bed and gets on the floor, right between my legs.

"Does it feel good, daddy?" she asks when she's in her new position. She swallows the full length of me again until she chokes.

"Yes, baby," I reassure her. "It feels fucking incredible." With my reassurance, she ducks her head back down, her lips meeting my dick, keeping her pretty eyes on mine. When she finally puts her mouth on me again, now I'm holding her head down with force and adding a thrust to my hips. For a second, I close my eyes and pretend her mouth is her pussy.

She's drooling everywhere, and I can feel it on my balls. It feels fucking incredible. That reminds me...I stop fucking her mouth, and lift up my dick so it slips out of her lips. "Suck my balls, baby." She obeys me, stooping her head to pop a ball into her mouth. She sucks on it, as if it tastes amazing, but I know it must be sweaty--I went to the gym this morning, and I haven't showered yet. I smile at the thought, and also at the feeling of her sucking my balls. She lets that one out of her mouth, and moves to the other one.

She's on the floor, and I'm at the edge of the bed. Perfect position to have her do what I want her to do next...what she has never done for me before, for anyone before, because Maddie's a beautiful girl. She's the type of girl that gets HER ass eaten...not the other way around. So as she's sucking my balls, I lift up my legs and hold them to my chest. She thinks it's so she has better access to my balls, so she starts sucking harder.

"Fuck, baby, you were born to suck my balls." Her eyes gleam with my approval, and she moves her wet tongue just a bit below my balls, to the skin below it. She's so close to my ass. Do I ask her? Or do I just push her head down there? "You have a magic tongue, Maddie," I say. She keeps using her wet tongue, and I decide it'd be easier to just push her head there.

I rock back a bit on my back, so her tongue dips closer to my asshole. Then, I push her head down until I feel her tongue where I want it. Her pretty brown eyes go wide as she stares at me in shock. I have her head firmly in place, pressed against my ass, and it's the prettiest sight I've ever seen---and boy, does it feel fucking magical.

"Baby, kiss my asshole," I say. I feel her head start to struggle against my hand, but I keep her firmly in place. "You want my forgiveness?" I ask. "Then kiss it for me, baby."

I start getting impatient, thinking about how glorious it will be when her pretty face is in between my cheeks. "Do it, slut. Kiss my asshole, and you're forgiven." I sit there, feet up near my head, asshole exposed. She just keeps looking me in the eyes for a while, and I wait, holding my legs with my arms, folded up like a pretzel. I could tell she wanted to, because her head was still so close, I feel her breath on my asshole. "Just kiss it," I say gently.

She considers, and finally, she brings her puckered lips to my asshole. Finally, I feel them kiss it. I moan in pleasure. From between my cheeks, she looks at me, her pretty eyes looking defeated. But they have a twinkle in them, almost like her pussy is starting to drip.

I've known for a few years now that she loves to be degraded. Once, I had called her a bitch while I was fucking her, and she started getting wetter. It was the first time she ever squirted on my dick. Ever since then, I've been wanting to degrade her even more. Make her do disgusting things.

After all, there's nothing sexier than a beautiful woman kneeling, making out with your asshole like it's the love of her life. She's closing her eyes and kissing my asshole, as if my ass were the lips of the man she loves. I guess she must love me, if she's willing to do this to me. She finally sticks her tongue out.

"Yes baby, French kiss my asshole," I moan out for her. I look down into her eyes and she gives me a sexy, mischievous look as she inches her tongue deeper into my hole. I grab the back of her head again and push her face into my ass even further. "Yes, that's a good girl," I moan. "Put your tongue as deep as you can into my dirty asshole."

I start pushing her head roughly into my hole, so she has no choice but to keep her tongue shoved deep inside it. I knew it was sweaty from the gym this morning--it was leg day--and the thought of her eating my sweaty asshole makes my dick so hard. "Yes, clean my sweaty ass," I say with a groan. "This it what happens when you cheat on me."

She keeps working diligently, her tongue pushing further into my asshole. She's moaning as she cleans my ass, making out with all the sweat and grime that accumulated throughout my workout and the day.

"This is all you're good for, you fucking whore," I say. "You were made to clean my asshole." The feeling of her warm, wet, sweaty mouth feels so good. I feel the soles of my feet tingle as I continue shoving her pretty face between my cheeks. "How does my dirty asshole taste, you fucking slut?"

I let go of her head to let her answer me. "It tastes amazing, daddy," she tells me, sincerity in her voice, as if my asshole would be the last feast she would want in her entire life. If we stay together, she'll be eating my ass every day, morning and night, to earn my trust again.

I can't help but moan loudly as she dives back into my ass with her wet tongue. "Yes, clean it, bitch," I groan. She moans out, the vibrations from her wet mouth feeling amazing on my hole, and it turns me on that I can still see fear in her eyes, even as she cleans me.

I allow Maddie to lean back for a second. "Does that feel good, daddy? She asks, her eyes wide and locked on mine.

I moan for her. "It feels fucking amazing. Okay, now I want you to lay down on the floor, baby." I get up and let her lay down, before straddling over her. "I'm gonna ride your face," I tell her. I lower my ass down to her mouth. "Stick out your tongue, baby girl."

As my asshole lowers closer to her lips, her tongue is waiting for me. I relax back onto her mouth, and start rubbing my asshole all over the her face, grinding on it, even tilting back so my balls land in her mouth again. Basically, I'm using her face as my own personal ass cleaner. "Oh, fuck yes," I moan. "That's my girl, eat my ass."

She just lays there while I rub my balls, all the way to my asshole all over her face. Finally, I can't take it anymore. "Fuck baby, I'm about to cum," I say. I lean backwards so I can aim in her mouth, and she swallows it gratefully. She looks up at me, my cum now in her stomach, and something in her eyes tells me she liked the entire experience. And I know what she'll be doing tomorrow morning.