All Comments on 'Sober me vs. Drunk me'

by storm_usmc

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
rflikeslitrflikeslitalmost 4 years ago
Hot

Another great story a wickedly good twist of good and badder

AikenByronsAikenByronsalmost 4 years ago
VERY Intense

Love how this played out and it was as innocent as it was erotic. Well written

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Enjoyable read

All around pleasure to read. Thanks.

kmreaderkmreaderalmost 4 years ago
New Story!

It’s really good to read something new. It’s been awhile since you’ve posted anything. I completely understand how it goes, real life shit out there and all, and it’s not like there haven’t been any distractions of late. Anyway, enjoyed the story and the characters. Maybe a follow-up if they to make it a “during the holidays” thing for now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
amazing

honestly some of my favorite erotica I’ve ever read. Love the characters and their deliciously dirty predicaments

WinstonSWinstonSalmost 4 years ago

Really great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fat fingers

One of the best stories I’ve read - but I hit 4 by mistake! Definitely a 10 out of 5 stars story

JohngfaulhJohngfaulhalmost 4 years ago
Wow

Gunny that's one of your best!

Underdog_13Underdog_13almost 4 years ago

Really liked your story. I think you may have material for some more installments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Very creative set-up, with nice execution!

JBmistJBmistover 3 years ago

Just brilliant writing, very sexy, and no typos. Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Much as I hate to admit it, that is a good ending point. The problem is that it isn't really "the end" -- you've left us hanging. And, frankly, I can't decide whether or not I'm okay with that. On the positive side, readers get "to decide if this is a get together on holidays kind of thing, a one-time thing, or ... a full thing" in accordance with their own taste. On the negative side, we don't get to see it happen, and one of the reasons I read this stuff is because my imagination isn't all that great about actually playing things out. And because yours is the good stuff, I feel like I'm missing out on something. I've been going back and forth in my head about whether or not this comment will end in a request for a sequel, and I can't quite decide if I'd prefer that you leave it as it is, decide where you want the characters to go, or go for a sort of "choose your own adventure" scenario, with different sequels for each of the options you outlined.

Some_call_me__TimSome_call_me__Timabout 3 years ago
Awesome

Thank you for a great, well executed, and passionate story. Looking forward to your others.

NorCalLokiNorCalLokialmost 3 years ago

Great story line and I liked how it was broken down from the male and female perspective.

BZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I swear the part that got me going was the one where she admitted to all her fantasies of getting caught and what she wanted him to do to her. Great concept, admitting to all your fantasies to someone, and not remembering it after. Upon which, the other person will be fully aware of what you are doing and take advantage. The power shift is delicious.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous