Soccer Bitch Boys Pt. 02

Story Info
Getting dick from the whole rival team.
5.2k words
4.81
26.5k
36

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/01/2023
Created 09/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Every character is 18 years or older.)

I was in the middle of soccer training with the rest of the team when he showed up. Julio. He was wearing a deep-red shirt with long sleeves. I searched for others, but he was alone among all the empty seats, legs open as if he owned the whole place.

Julio was tall. The goalkeeper for the Reds, our rival team. He was a big-dicked son of a bitch who fucked me whenever he pleased. He had let his beard grow, shaping his angular face, and he seemed darker from tanning.

"What the hell," Felipe said, approaching me and Lucas. "Are they supposed to come here?" He was sweaty, cheeks red, but he looked kind of nervous. I understood immediately that he was one of the 'chosen'.

Lucas watched all the other guys getting restless while they looked at the intruder. That time of the night was suppose to be for the Blue team, and the Reds should not come. Also, between those who were intermingled in their little scheme of gay sex, they were supposed to pretend they had no connections, so Julio showing up was kind of worrying.

I still tried to look at my friends and see who else looked as worried as Felipe, but none seemed to.

"Maybe we should go and ask him to leave," Lucas said. Felipe nodded, and the others appeared ready to do it.

"We're winning so much, maybe they're trying to spy..." Victor said, one of the twins.

"He's kind of a bad spy, then," I said. "Anyway, it's not prohibited. Just let him be. Let's keep training. What are we afraid of?"

Lucas smiled, knowingly. Our captain was in great shape now, his ankle was completely healed and he played every game. He was not particularly pretty, low stature and bulky, his body hair threatening to burst out of his clothes.

I would never think something so gay like this before, but I thought my captain, although not pretty, was extremely handsome and attractive.

"Fine, then," Lucas said.

We ignored Julio, well...most of us did.

I looked at him sideways sometimes, catching some glimpses of him touching his crotch, where his nice big dick was certainly sweaty and smelly, waiting for my nostrils. Damn. I got a big erection while running in the field, and my teammates would definitely notice. Thank God it was dark already.

"You guys go ahead. Bruno and I are gonna skip showers today," Lucas said when training was over. Felipe looked back a few times, I noticed. If he was in the same boat as me, I couldn't care less of what he thought.

When we were sure the guys were gone, I approached Julio in the seats, Lucas right behind me.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I said.

"You looked so good, tough boy..." Julio said, hugging me. Doing that out in the open was so risky. He smelled of perfume and his natural scent. I took a sniff out of his neck.

"Uh, guys," Lucas said. "Let's at least go to the parking lot." He and Ricardo had both agreed to be more open with me and Julio. The four of them had met up a few times already. It was completely against the rules.

I pushed Julio away.

"You shouldn't be here, man. Come on, gotta follow the rules." I said, but I was less angry. Sure, I liked to get down on my knees and take it up my ass, but I wasn't about to let all my friends know that.

"I do what I want," Julio said. "Do you want to sniff my balls, baby?"

I was supposed to be angry, but my eyes went down, watching him scratch his balls.

"That's..." I began. My words failed me. "I-You're such a dick, Julio."

"Do it, right here." Julio took a handful of his dick. "There's nobody around right now, and it's dark."

"It's okay, I'll cover you," Lucas said. He turned around, staying in front of us and looking out.

"Thank you, cap," I said.

I knelt, and felt Julio's fingers in my hair. He stood up and unzipped his tight pants, allowing a good deal of scent to leak out and invade me.

"You can feel it already, can't you?" Julio said, probably watching my face. "It's been a while since I took a shower."

"Damn, I'm jealous," I heard Lucas say. "Must be heaven."

I nodded and looked up, smiling.

"There's my beautiful smile," Julio said. "I love making this stubborn son of a bitch smile."

"He gets so pretty, doesn't he?" Lucas engaged.

"I still can't believe he chose me."

"Would you two stop?"

They laughed.

Julio made me feel so goddamn small, but in a good way. When he put out his balls, I was a happy little slut, sucking and smelling them, giving him my all.

He dragged his balls on my face. I had grown to love those nuts, big enough to fill my mouth. I also loved the smell. The cock smelled strongly, but the balls...the balls were something else.

"That's right," Julio said from above, watching his big balls on my face and mouth. "That's how I like it. Very good."

He was so warm down there.

"Guys, I think the others are going to come out of the showers anytime now," Lucas said.

"Let's go, then."

"Why did you come anyway?"

"I planned with Lucas," he said. I was startled. My captain smiled at me.

"We have some news..."

"Yeah, I mean...every single Blue who gets turned has to go through it."

"What are you guys talking about?" I said.

"The sharing. I'll explain," Lucas said. "Let's go to your man's house."

I didn't have a good feeling about it. But...the sharing. It sounded very dirty. A slutty chill went up my spine.

We arrived at Julio's house, me in Julio's car and Lucas drove his own. The lights were off, which meant his grandpa was still not back from his mother's house. The moment Julio closed the door behind us, he told us to strip down.

"Everything except the shirt," Julio said, as was the custom. "And wait for me in my room. In the bed, both of you. And you better not start without me."

"What about you?"

"I gotta get something first," he said, flashing a smile.

Lucas and I stared at each other, then took off our clothes except for the blue shirt. We went to the bedroom, tight and comfy, but with the usual Julio mess. The moment we turned on the lights, we saw dirty clothes lying around. Lucas grabbed an underwear and smelled it. He gave it to me. I smelled it too.

We laid on the bed, a small one, which meant we had to be very close, legs on top of each other. Lucas rubbed my thigh with his fingers. Our cocks were growing at a rapid pace.

"What's that about sharing?" I finally asked him. His breath was on my face.

"It's pretty obvious, isn't it?" he said. "I did it. After Ricardo brought me in. One day in their showers...every one can have a little taste. I was nervous at first, but it was pretty damn good. One of the best days of my life."

"I don't know if I can do it."

"By the way," Lucas said. "That's why I'm here. To say that you don't have to. At all."

I still remembered the day Ricardo took me there and made me kneel in front of their whole team. I was so horny, while they stared at me, waiting for my choice. They all wanted to fuck me.

"I'll think about it," I said. "Ricardo is not better yet?"

"No," Lucas said. Ricardo had the flu. "It's driving me crazy."

"I can see that," I said, grabbing him. His cock was even furrier than the rest of his body.

"I told you not to start without me." Julio glared at us, he was holding a bottle of lube.

"Sorry, sir," both of us said at once.

Julio added some more information about the sharing. It was supposed to happen next week, after the game. He was okay with sharing me. He already knew it would come to that.

"You're still mine," he said. "No matter what. You're in for a ride, though. If you agree."

"I'll think about it," I said again.

Our fun begun. Julio told Lucas to stand up and watch.

Julio laid down, his dick pointing up to the ceiling. I lubed the cock with my saliva, and with some lube from the bottle.

I mounted him.

He rubbed the head into my anus, then I reclined on it, taking everything at once. I shut my eyes and gasped, feeling the stretch. To extend the sensation of being pulled apart, Julio grabbed my ass and stretched my asscheeks. He took off the cock, then pushed everything inside again.

"There you go, big boy. Now you're not so stubborn, are you?"

"No, sir."

"Still angry at me?"

"No...oh shit, my ass...no sir, I'm not angry anymore."

"You know how I like it. Take your time. Then ride me."

I began to gallop on top of him. I squeezed my balls on his belly, going back and forth, making my cock jump around.

"So, captain..." Julio said, "do you approve my treatment of your teammate?"

"He seems to be enjoying, sir."

"But do you approve?" Julio insisted.

"Yes, sir. This is what we were born to do."

"Very good." Julio smiled. "He's so beautiful taking a cock up his ass, isn't he?"

"He is, sir."

---

I arrived home later than usual, wearing my sweaty blue uniform which had been drenched by sweat and sex.

I found mom in the kitchen, making coffee. She asked if I wanted some, but I said no. Dad was in the living room with grandpa.

"Heavy training?" dad asked.

"Game coming up."

"They'll lose again."

"You bet," I said, smiling.

"You can take every one of them by yourself, son!" dad said, supportive. I smiled and cringed at the same time.

"I sure hope so, dad."

---

A week later, I was dressed up in my uniform even though the game had been Yesterday. It had been another victory. I thought about losing on purpose so as to not make the Reds too angry, since I had agreed to get shared, but I couldn't do it. I was the best player again, scoring three goals. Now, as I waited for Ricardo to pick me up in front of my house in the middle of the night, I wondered if it had been smart.

Ricardo arrived in his red Sedan. I doubled-checked to see that my parents were not in the windows before I got in. Ricardo was not alone. Bernardo was in the back seat. They were both wearing the Reds uniform. Bernardo was dark-skinned and lean, while Ricardo had more of a tan and was taller. They were smirking at me.

"Hey, Bruno," Ricardo said. "Looking yummy."

"Just go," I said.

Bernardo reached out from behind and put a finger in my mouth. I resisted for a second, then sucked on the thumb. "Alright..." I said, breathless, removing the thumb from my mouth. "Not here. My parents."

"Yeah, calm yourself, Bernardo."

"I can't wait..." Bernardo said.

"You will have to."

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"The showers. Every one is there already."

A shiver went up my spine.

"Julio?" I asked. "Is he going to be there?"

"Julio will be having some fun as well...with our sluts."

I looked at Bernardo.

"So Felipe is with him?" I asked, and Bernardo glared.

"He better take care of my puppy."

"You idiot," Ricardo said to him, but he was smiling. "Bruno just tricked you into telling him who chose you."

Bernardo squinted his eyes and turned his head slowly to me. I shrugged.

"Why is it a big deal anyway? I wouldn't mind if the others knew about me since we're in the same boat."

Ricardo chuckled.

"I kind of agree with you," he said, winking. The others didn't know Ricardo, Julio, Lucas and I had been having threesomes for a while.

Ricardo started the car and took me to the Reds showers where the whole team was waiting for me.

In the parking lot of the gymnasium, Ricardo and Bernardo explained some more things.

"So...this is a pretty special day, Bruno," Ricardo said. "And you have more power than you think. We actually need your help."

"How?"

"We have a new guy," Bernardo asked. "I'm sure you noticed him. He's benched for now, because he's new. But he's pretty good. We might actually start winning with him."

"I doubt that," I said. Bernardo leered.

"I'm gonna enjoy fucking you today, cocky bastard," Bernardo said.

"I noticed him, sure. He's pretty noticeable." The new guy was tall, taller than Ricardo; black, with short hair.

"His name is José," Bernardo said.

"And he says he isn't interested in actually joining in our...activities, which is bullshit," Ricardo added. "He just needs a little push. At first, he totally denied any sort of gay interest, but today he said he would come to the showers, at least to watch."

"And my job is to..."

"Show him a whole new world," Ricardo said. "If anyone can do it, it's you."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

Both guys laughed.

"You're pretty famous at this point. You're humiliating us in the games so much. We're all a bit eager to...spank you, if you know what I mean."

I cringed. I knew I should've let them win.

The moment we went inside, I counted.

There were 15 boys in total. Julio wasn't there.

Ricardo led the way, me following, Bernardo behind me. The guys were spread out in groups of twos and threes. The new black guy, José, gave me a look and quickly turned away. I caught some smiles, some whistles, and some butt slaps.

"Hey, Bruno, you son of a bitch."

"Hey, Eric," I said to the shirtless brown man enjoying one of the showers.

"Wanna join me?" he asked.

"Me first, Eric," Bernardo said behind me. He hugged me and kissed my neck in front of everyone. His cock was hard against my buttocks. "Been waiting a while."

Eric nodded and kept showering, ignoring us.

Ricardo came to us, whispering.

"Just go at your own pace," he said to me. "Every one will get a taste. You should try to go to José eventually, as if nobody told you to, you just wanted to try him, got it?"

I sighed.

"Okay," I said, while Bernardo kissed me, making me close my eyes and enjoy.

"Go down on your knees," Bernardo told me. "It's time to start serving."

Bernardo was gentler than I thought he would be. I could sense all eyes on me as I knelt, but didn't look to make sure. I was nervous. I cleaned my sweaty palms on my blue short, noticing that my cock was making a tent.

I looked up at Bernardo, who was smirking down on me. His cock was also making a tent. He slowly pulled down his shorts and underwear, making his cock jump. I gasped. The brown shaft with a big pink head was beautiful.

"I liked that reaction," Bernardo said.

I bit my lip, waiting.

He took his cock and pressed it against my face. It was so warm. I trembled.

I put out my tongue and licked his balls, while he brushed my hair with his fingers. He was sweet in gestures and in taste. I rejoiced in the warmth against my tongue.

"My god, how cute are you?" he said. "Look at how he worships," Bernardo said loudly so everyone could hear. Some of them chuckled. "Did you ready yourself for some breeding?" he asked.

I nodded. My mouth was full with his dick, so I took it out. "Yes, sir."

Bernardo smiled.

"Very good. So, guys, this is the bitch who's been causing so much trouble in the games. Who's ready to get some revenge?"

They cheered him. They actually cheered him.

I shivered all over...from excitement.

"I'll mount him first," Bernardo announced. "On your fours, like a real bitch."

I obeyed, sticking up my ass like I had been taught to do. I looked ahead and felt overwhelmed by the amount of dicks. White dicks, black dicks, brown dicks...except José, who was clearly hard but had not pulled out. He only watched with a regretful look on his face.

Bernardo tore my shorts apart. I just felt the strength of his hands and the noise of the fabric getting destroyed. The guys cheered him again.

He threw tatters on the wet floor in front of me.

"That's where your blue belongs," he said.

"Yes, sir," I said.

He slapped my ass. A lubed finger slipped between my crack, inside my anus. I gasped.

"Your pussy is so tight and warm," he told me. "Can't wait to put my cock inside."

"Please..." I said.

"Look at that, he's already begging," another guy said. Marcus, an ugly little man with a huge beard. His cock was crooked to the right. He was probably the least attractive guy there. It didn't matter. While Bernardo fingered me, Marcus put his cock in my face and I swallowed it. He was less gentle. He grabbed my face and pounded it. "Shit, motherfucker," he moaned.

"Stop that, freak," Ricardo came to the rescue. "You're not suppose to hurt him."

Marcus slowed down. I was able to enjoy his crooked junk better. Even though he was a savage, his cum tasted good.

Bernardo was ready to begin.

"Here it comes, baby," he told me, slapping my butt.

"Oh, god," I moaned, or tried to, while my mouth was full of dick.

Bernardo fucked my hole with just the head, as if trying to break my little ring.

"Fuckkk! So good," he said, making a show.

"Let me have a go, Marcus," another guy said. He was hairy, super built and well-packed. His cock was smaller than Marcus, and I was able to put everything inside.

For a while, I was fucked from both holes, pounded from both sides.

"Shit, shit, shit," Bernardo was whispering, his cock pulsing inside of me. His thrusts became sporadic, but stronger. He slammed into me, making our bodies shake. "Tight son of a bitch."

I wanted to howl, but the cock in my mouth kept me busy. Tears stung my eyes.

"Whore," the guy fucking my lips said. "Little bitch."

Another guy took his place. Another cock. I sucked without even looking at the face. Only out of familiarity, I noticed it was Ricardo. The taste and smell was unmistakable.

"You're all fired up," Ricardo told me. "Nice slut. Suck my cock, that's what your mouth was made for," he told me.

I stopped sucking for two seconds.

"Can I cum, sir?"

Ricardo laughed.

"I didn't think you would be the one to cum first," he said. Bernardo heard me.

"You want to cum?" he said. I nodded. He brought me up against his belly. "Then show what a nice slut you are, show them how you like to cum while taking dick in your ass." He fucked me hard, and I looked at the many faces of horny young men watching me. I closed my eyes.

"Fuuuck, oh God!" I squirmed in Bernardo's arms, and my cock throbbed while the cum gushed out in streams. "Oh, oh damn!"

"So beautiful," Bernardo whispered. Then, louder. "I'll stop for now. I don't want to cum yet. Go entertain someone else."

He removed his cock, and my ass blinked with yearn.

Some others replaced Bernardo and Ricardo; I lost track of the dicks, but it seemed like every one would truly have a go at me.

And then I was left to choose. I went up to Eric next, sitting on his lap while he had a nice conversation with two others. They kind of ignored me while I kissed Eric's neck. Feeling a bit bold, I wrapped my legs around him and got fucked in the bench.

Eric was a hunk and knew how to fuck well. He left my hole tired, and my hard cock rubbed violently against his hairy belly.

After a fast and rough pounding by Eric, he hugged me tight and asked in my ear.

"Do you think you can take two at once?"

I stared at him, scared. He smiled and kissed my mouth.

"I'm not sure," I said. "My ass is burning already." I said that while Eric's cock was still inside. He gave me a thrust that forced me to close my eyes tight.

"Do you want to try?" he asked.

"Okay."

Suddenly, there was another horny guy behind me. Eric pulled my ass up, reclining on the bench. Then, there was another cock trying to get inside me. No way, I thought. No way this is going to happen. It's too tight.

"Shhh, don't worry," Eric whispered, his huskiness reaching a limit. He was breathless too. "Both my twins managed to take it. They were afraid too at first."

"Fuck," I said. "The twins? Victor and Vince?"

"Yeah," Eric admitted. "Both mine. Since they're twins, it was acceptable."

I moaned while imagining the twins sucking Eric's cock at the same time.

Then I gasped.

"There you go, the head is in," said the guy behind me. He kissed my shoulder. "Now it's going to get better."

"Don't ruin for the rest of us, you two," I heard someone said.

12