Soccer Bitch Boys Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shut up. You know this doesn't ruin anything, Damian," Eric said. "Don't worry about him, little slut," he said to me. He kissed my lips and fucked my ass. I was taking two cocks at once. I thought it was going to be more painful, but my ass just gave up and let it happen. With a lot of patience, a lot of lube, and a lot of team work, I was hopping up and down on two big cocks. I came for the second time on top of Eric.

"Little bitch," Eric said, smiling. "This is for scoring three last game." Then he shot his load deep inside. It filled me up even more. I was astounded at how much I could take up my ass.

"Oh shit," I groaned. I sounded so damn feminine. "It's so good, so good."

After the double penetration, I was told to go on all fours on the floor again so every one could see my gaping hole. Ricardo opened my buttcheeks. I thought he was going to fuck me with his cock, but he used his tongue. I had been eaten out before, and Julio loved to push his tongue against my butthole, but this time the tongue went deep inside and it was so strange.

Even though I was wide open, I still felt hungry for cock. It really was an addiction. I pushed myself back against Ricardo's tongue.

"Yeah, the guys definitely ruined you, little buddy," he said. The guys laughed around me, and I realized he was talking directly to my hole. "At least for a while. We'll let you rest and relax."

Ricardo helped me get up.

"You okay?" This time he was talking to me.

I nodded, still trying to recover my breath. I managed a smile. He gave me a little slap in the butt.

"Go shower. Might help you relax."

We stared at each other, then he came in for a kiss. It was slow and passionate. He looked surprised after. I guessed he wasn't really planning on showing that kind of affection right now. He slapped me again.

"Damn you."

"Sorry," I said, smirking.

I obeyed and headed for a shower, and every one let me be. I used my fingers to inspect my hole while showering and felt a little relieved to see things were coming back to normal real fast. I was worried I would be gaping for hours or even days. I wasn't used to getting so much. But I seemed to be doing fine.

I wasn't feeling dirty exactly, but the stream of water was carrying away some of my worries. I turned around under the shower, so it could reach all parts of my body. My cock was still standing even after a while. I was still horny.

I was aware of all eyes on me. But my interest was caught by one particular guy. José. When our eyes met, his shifted away. After a few moments, he looked again. I smiled at him invitingly. He had not taken off his clothes, but like me, his cock was clearly interested.

"Go take a shower, man. He's clearly asking for you," Ricardo said.

"Nah. I'll pass," José said. "You said I could just look."

"As if that makes it less ga-" Bernardo began, but was stopped by a slap in the guts from Ricardo.

"José, look at him," Ricardo said. "After today, there's no more chance to get him. He chose Julio. So...untouchable for any of us after he leaves. Believe me, man. You wanna take that pussy today."

"This is crazy," José said.

"So what?" Ricardo kept going. "Listen, man. Seriously, listen. He's their best player right now. There's nothing better in the world, I promise you, than to fuck him. He's a little bastard in the field...so stubborn when he wants to be...but right now, we get to do whatever we want, and he is ready to obey you." Ricardo's smile was feral. "Nobody here is going to judge you. And your girlfriend will never, ever know."

There was moment of silence from every one where the only noise was the current stream of water on my shivering body. José got up and took off his shirt, then his shorts. He walked slowly to me, his black cock going side to side. It was by far the biggest one I had ever seen.

José noticed my interest and grabbed his pack. He looked a little nervous...because of me. It was kind of cute. I looked into his brown eyes.

"Hey, man."

"Hey," he said. "You played really well last game."

"Thanks..."

José joined me under the shower.

"All right, every one, let's just take care of our business." Ricardo clapped a few times.

And every body scattered throughout the place, as if none of them had any interest in following our conversation.

José touched my waist, then stopped, as if he was waiting for me to complain. I waited for him to relax.

He looked around, then leaned his face down to my ear.

"Seriously, you can tell me. You're not bein' forced, right?"

I was startled. But I smiled at him.

"No. Is that why you're so hesitant?"

José calmed a bit. I realized he got closer, and I made the bold move to turn my thighs so it touched his big cock. He let out a little pleased sound at the touch.

"I just moved...a few weeks back. I just wanted to play some soccer. I join this team, and suddenly, I figure out that every one in it is kind of crazy...but then I realize this other team is full of guys who look particularly tasty...and it's as if my mind is being controlled by some crazy perverted person. So I'm a little worried. Still, though..." He shifted his body, going behind me, pressing himself against my back. His cock traveled through my ass and opened my crack, rubbing inside. I could feel it throbbing. "I think I'm just being paranoid."

"Yeah," I said, almost breathless.

"They did you pretty rough back here," he said, rubbing the brown head on my entrance. "So so bad. I never saw a girl take that much, let alone a white boy such as yourself. It would be kind of cruel to make it worse, huh?" He said, putting some pressure.

"I don't even know if can take it..." I said.

"What if I give you this massage?" he said, slowly pushing me against the wall. The head was really grinding against my anus. "Just to make you feel better?"

"Do you think I deserve it, sir?" I said. By the way he grunted, I could tell he enjoyed being called sir.

"I never thought I would ever do this to a white boy," he told me. "But I think you deserve this. After every thing these guys put you through."

He pushed the head inside, grabbing my neck and pulling my head back.

"Oh, fuck, thank you sir," I said. He licked my face. "Shit, thank you so much."

Every body got out of their holes to watch the most intense fuck of the day. Everywhere I looked, I saw guys masturbating. But I didn't look much. My eyes were mostly closed while José pounded me. He made me feel so full, I even forgot about the double deal I got earlier. He literally made me scream.

When he nutted deep inside and removed himself, his cum gushed out in a huge stream. I stood with legs wide open so every one could watch.

The team cheered José, whose face was bright and shining, enjoying his team's approval.

"I don't think anyone could follow that," Ricardo said, winking at me. "On your knees, bitch..."

I knelt on the wet floor, surrounded by dicks. Ricardo held his big junk right on my face. He was the first to cum. I had to close my eyes to protect them from the amount. I put my tongue out, and heard laughter. Because of my closed eyes, I didn't know who was the guy who took advantage and blew his load in my mouth. His cum was warm and tasty, and there was more laughter.

"That's it, enjoy your food," Eric said. He came again, this time on my face, and by that time, the semen was already falling from my chin, onto my naked body.

"Oh my god," I said, as two others nutted at once, as if they planned. I took some in my mouth, but it was so much that I awkwardly tried to protect my face. Another roar of laughter from the team. Another score.

Bernardo wanted to cum on my back, so I turned around, doggystyle. I felt his finger rub my sore ass. I couldn't control the urge to go backwards on that finger. Bernardo slapped me.

"What a slut, still want some? Jesus, how does Julio keep up with you?"

Bernardo came on my back, as he wanted. Others did the same. I was showering in cum. They moaned as they jerked their junks, and I waited patiently, blinking my hole.

As the others finished their turn, Ricardo knelt in front of me, showing me his dick. I opened my mouth.

"You're a true addict," Ricardo said.

I nodded, and put out my tongue like a thirsty dog.

He thrust a few times in my mouth. I could still taste his hot cream.

"Did I do well, sir?" I asked.

He rubbed my chin with his thumb.

"You did great."

--

Sorry. But if you enjoyed, remember to follow for more stories.

12