Soccer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just throw the dice, you little slut!" Jessica giggled. We barely had time for three turns each, before half-time. Matthew, Nick and dad got up and walked over to the fridge, grabbed a beer and then walked outside to have a smoke and share their insights and strategies with one another.

While dad lit up a second cigarette, Matthew and Nick came back in and walked up to the dining room table, checking out the game for a minute.

"Is your baby sister winning again?" Matthew asked, taking another jab at me.

"Oh, for crying out loud," Jessica said, "Stop being such an asshole, leave him alone."

"Relax, jeez, it was just a joke!" Matthew replied.

"It wasn't funny ten months ago, when we started dating; it wasn't funny half an hour ago, and it still isn't funny now! Can't you guys have a good time without being total jerks?" Jessica asked, nearly shouting.

"Wow, sensitive much?" Matthew chuckled, as he turned and walked back into the living room with Nick right behind him.

"Must be the bad time of the month," he added, "She can be such a bitch when she's on her period."

Jessica glanced at her sister, positively seething. Like any girl, or woman, she didn't appreciate it when her womanly discomforts were used against her. Even I, with my extremely limited experience in women knew that.

While keeping her eye in the general direction of the living room, Jessica whispered, "Jack, sweetie, are you hard?"

"Uh, not yet... but I can be, if you need me to be..." I stammered, not believing my luck.

"I need it," she blurted out, still staring out coldly in front of her, "Whip it out!"

"Be careful," Heather whispered, "Dad's still outside."

"He's no better than they are," Jessica said, glancing down patiently as I whipped out my cock and then wrapped her left hand around it and started stroking it. Some three minutes later, dad walked in, prompting her to stuff my cock back under the table. She did however continue what she was doing, albeit a little slower and less visible.

"How's the game?" dad asked, as he walked over to the fridge.

"Oh, it's really hard, daddy," Jessica replied, in her little girl's voice, as her hand continued pumping my prick under the table. Heather, who had her back towards everyone, except for the two of us, smiled at her sister's play on words.

"Is Jack beating you girls again?" he asked, as he grabbed another beer and turned back, heading for the living room.

"No daddy," Jessica grinned, "I am beating him. I am fucking beating him, right now!"

"Watch your mouth, young lady!" dad said sternly, oblivious to what was really going on as he passed by the dining room.

"My mouth?" Jessica replied playfully, "Yes daddy!"

And with that, she lowered her face into my lap and started bobbing her head up and down my fat cock once more. Heather, very amused by our sister's behavior, grinned widely and started cupping and squeezing her left tit, right in front of me. After only twenty seconds, her nipple was so hard that it was piercing through her top.

While Jessica kept sucking me off, I glanced at Heather, lusting after the both of them. After a little while, Jessica poked her head up, looked at her sister and whispered -- while stroking my dick -- "Come over here, I need your help."

"I uh... I don't want to suck any more," Heather murmured.

"Don't worry, I'll do the sucking," Jessica whispered, "I just need you as a visual aid."

Hesitantly, Heather got up and snuck around the table.

After giving my cock a few more sucks, Jessica poked her head up and whispered, "Get down here and take out your tits."

Heather, clearly nervous, hesitated for a moment, glancing in the general direction of the living room, even though there was a wall blocking her view.

"Don't worry about them, they're not getting up any time soon," Jessica whispered.

"And he..." she continued as she stroked my cock extra hard and faster for a few seconds, "... he is not going down, unless we help him."

Heather smiled, as she looked up at her sister for a moment, then looked me in the eye as she slowly lifted her top, along with her bra. With a huge grin on her face, Jessica lowered her head again and slid her mouth back over my cock.

As her head bobbed up and down, I gawked at Heather's gorgeous tits, feeling myself tense up. It took Jessica another couple of minutes of intense sucking to make me spurt. When it was time, I gently tapped her shoulder to warn her, but she just kept going and swallowed everything I shot down her throat... again!

Heather, knowing her tits had played a big part in making me cum, smiled down at me, feeling both proud and guilty. She clearly had more problems with this blatant cheating than her sister. She covered herself back up and took her seat again, while Jessica washed the taste of my sperm down with a sip of her soda.

As we'd all taken our seats again, Heather couldn't help herself and snickered, "You think you've swallowed enough cum now, you little whore?"

"Bitch," Jessica retorted, causing both of them to giggle.

"Speaking of which, how is Dominique?" Heather whispered.

"Jesus," I gasped as the two of them smirked, "You're awful. Why don't you like her?"

"Well, it's obvious why you do," she chuckled, making a lewd handjob gesture.

Dominique and my sisters were never going to best friends. Dad had started seeing her after they'd both moved out, and since Dominique wasn't into the whole 'meeting the family'-thing, my sisters had only seen her twice.

Unfortunately, their asshole boyfriends had been with them on both occasions and had blatantly ogled and lusted non-stop after Dominique. Understandably so, that had been enough cause for both Jessica and Heather to start hating her.

I smirked at Heather's comment and was planning to let the whole thing go, but Jessica pressed on.

"You know, we know nothing about her," she whispered, "Maybe if you tell us a little about her, we can understand her a little better."

I knew she was baiting me, but I didn't care. Somehow, having had sex with both my sisters had put me in a sharing mood. Unfortunately, Heather had been right. The main reason I liked Dominique was because she made for good spank bank material.

I started telling her what I knew, which wasn't a whole lot. Every time she came over, dad swiftly took her to his bedroom and fucked her all night. I know because I spent a lot of time peeking through the keyhole.

Dominique clearly liked sex and although her favorite position by far was doggy, she didn't object to any other position or to getting on her knees and giving dad a sloppy blowjob. She also didn't mind getting fucked up the ass or taking dad's sperm on her tits.

She wasn't an evil woman, bent on destroying our family. She was just a hard-working woman who didn't have the time, nor the inclination for full-fledged relationship. She just needed someone to scratch her itch. And as it turned out, her itch needed a lot of scratching!

"Jeez, what a fucking slut!" Jessica whispered.

"Sis..." Heather sneered, calling her on her hypocrisy.

Jessica briefly glanced at me, then shrugged her shoulder and smiled, "Yeah alright, maybe I am not one to talk..."

"But you," she continued, leaning in to whisper in my ear, "You are a real pervert. Jacking off to a woman old enough to be your mom. I can just picture you now, on your knees in the hallway, spying on dad fucking the shit out of her, milking yourself dry, wishing you could stick your cock into her yourself. Am I close?"

Hearing Jessica use that kind of language was enough to cause my cock to stir again. Instinctively, I cupped my crotch and squeezed my developing bulge.

"Spot on," I admitted, as I let out a faint grunt.

"Jeez Jack, does that thing ever take a nap?" Jessica glanced down at my crotch.

"Is he hard again?" Heather asked, propping herself up on her elbows on the table to get a better view, "So what now? Are you going to suck it a third time?"

"I might be persuaded to swallow another load," Jessica replied, licking my ear lobe.

"My god," Heather whispered, stunned, "You're such a gum-guzzling slut!"

Jessica smirked but ignored her sister's insult.

"But first I want to see you pump it, hard," she whispered, turning towards me, "Just like you do when you're on your knees in front of dad's bedroom door... I want you to close your eyes and think about Dominique. Pretend you're watching her... say her name. Work up a nice big load fantasizing about her... and I'll swallow it!"

"What?" Heather sighed, shocked to her very core, "You're going to swallow cum, whipped up for another woman... you're such a fucking skank!"

"I guess I am," Jessica chuckled, glancing at me, "So, what are you waiting for?"

I closed my eyes, as requested and starting pumping my hard dick, trying my best to picture Dominique... but for some reason, all I could think about was my two sisters, playing with my dick and sucking me off. Imagine that!

"Say her name," Jessica whispered in my ear.

"Dominique," I sighed softly, "Oh Dominique."

"Call her a slut!" Jessica edged me on.

"Dominique... you're a slut," I whispered.

"Now call her a whore," Heather pitched in.

"Dominique is a whore," I whispered, feeling myself tense up.

"A useless cunt," Jessica said, her lips now touching my ear.

My eyes shot open, shocked to hear her use the C-word. I could see both Jessica and Heather grinning, gawking at me intently, waiting for me to say the actual words.

"Dominique is a useless cunt," I grunted. I had hoped to postpone my orgasm to after that particular statement, but I erupted unexpectantly mid-sentence.

I sighed and dumped my load onto the table, most of it right in front of me, although a few drops made it onto the Monopoly-board again.

"Shit," Heather giggled, addressing her sister, "I would have loved to see you swallow it again."

"Keep watching," Jessica grunted, clearly raunchy, as she was bending her head down. Without the slightest hesitation, she stuck out her tongue and started lapping at the cum puddle right in front of me.

"Jesus," Heather reacted, genuinely appalled, "You cheap cumbucket!"

Jessica gave her sister the middle finger and just kept on licking and slurping up my cum, including the couple of drops on the board. When there was no more cum to be found, Jessica turned to look at my spent cock and hungrily slid her mouth over it. She then proceeded to suck it completely dry and cleaned my entire crotch with her slutty tongue.

She was still at it when a whistle signal ended the match, prompting Matthew, Nick and dad to jump up and starting chanting, to celebrate 'our' victory. With three goals to zip, the Red Devils had won their first match.

With a last powerful suck, Jessica let my cock 'pop' from her mouth and sat up again. I quickly stuffed my cock away and we all pretended to be counting our money, when the guys moved their little victory dance into the dining room.

"So, who won here?" dad asked, after the three of them were done making noise.

"I think we can all agree that Jack is the better man here," Jessica replied.

Heather did her best to hide an evil grin and replied, "Yeah, three times!"

"Whatever, let's go," Matthew said, turning to Jessica.

The girls both grabbed their purses and walked out, alongside their boyfriends.

"So, see you guys Saturday?" dad asked Matthew and Nick, seeing them off.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world," Matthew smiled.

"Tunesia... should be a walk in the park," Nick said, excitedly.

"You girls tagging along too next time?" dad asked, as Heather and Jessica gave him a peck on the cheek.

"I think we just might," Jessica replied, fighting a smile, walking over to me and giving me a long, big hug.

"I can still taste you," she whispered in my ear, before breaking the hug.

Heather didn't say a whole lot, but while giving me a small peck on the cheek, she did bump her fist against my crotch and teasingly tapped it several times.

Nick and Matthew, the dumb fucks, wrapped their arms around my sisters and escorted them to their cars. Little did they know that this was the beginning of their undoing...

12