All Comments on 'Soccer Girls Ch. 03'

by Heybuddy65

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Was disappointed in this chapter, was hoping this would be a true love story. Seems like Katie is just following in her mom's footsteps of treating sex like it's just sport and that's all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Quite complex story well told. I feel I enjoyed reading this and do you need anything else? Thank you for sharing this with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow. Gaslight much? Melanie really just out there invalidating Katie's feelings after she caught HER fooling around in the shower with another woman (before she even has a conversation with Katie about THEIR relationship)... To top it off, Melanie gets Katie to apologize to THE OTHER WOMAN! That's on some real lesbian cuck energy

vespa69vespa69almost 2 years ago

Naw sweetie this was fucking hot. Edged me into bliss, thank you.

Heybuddy65Heybuddy65almost 2 years agoAuthor

I've resisted doing this, but the more I think about the first comment, the more I feel compelled to give a partial explanation of these stories. The central premise is that sex is many different things depending on the context. There is the sex between two people who love each other and wish to commit to each other (Carol and Paul or Katie and Melanie). There is the sex between people who do love each other but do not share than special bond that leads to commitment (Carol and Jessica or the Girls and Jo). There is the sex that is between two people who just want to have some fun (Carol and Megan or Jo and a bunch of unnamed people. Carol and Paul was a love story. Katie and Melanie is a love story. Carol and Jen...remains to be seen. But they do not have to be exclusive sexually to still have that love. You can disagree with that premise but that is at the heart of everything else that will follow from here on in. Just so you know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am glad that you explained what the premise would be in future chapters. I think now would be a good time for me to give up on the story and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was kind of on Katie's side regarding the spat. You see your future wife naked washing the back of another woman, then she says she wants to invite that woman to share their bed. I'd be upset and angry too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeybuddy65@Heybuddy65
I am submitting the "Soccer Women" stories now. This is the continuation of both the "Soccer Moms" and the "Soccer Girls" storylines. It is just that now they will stay more in sequence from here until the end.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES