Soccer Girls Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well Katie, there are a few things you need to understand about all that. First off, the only reason we did that was because we both wanted to. If your father had said to me he did not want me doing any of the things I did, I would have stopped doing them. Even when I really wanted to do them. And he would have done the same thing. We loved each other first and foremost. After that the rest was actually kind of easy."

"Along with the love came trust. We always trusted in each other that no matter what we did or what we experienced, we would never let that affect him and I. So we could have new experiences and be with different people and it was just an addition to us. It was never going to replace us."

"So Melanie is not looking to replace me with someone who is better at sex?"

"No, honey. I am sure she is not. You even said it, she wanted both of you to bring this girl into your bed. She wants it to be with both of you. She wants to share that experience with you. I would be a hypocrite to say it was wrong."

"So you think I should do it?"

"Well Katie I didn't exactly say that. You have to be sure of your love for Melanie and you have to be sure of her love for you. But if there is that love, there should be that trust. And if there is that trust, it should not be a problem. And most important, if you don't want to do something or Melanie doesn't want to do something and either of you doesn't want the other to do something, you both have to be willing to abide by what the other wants. But you and Melanie have to come to that understanding with each other. If you can, you will have a chance to have wonderful experiences. I only wish your father and I had come to that realization sooner and that he had had more time once we did."

"Melanie said something like that as well. I don't know what to do mom?"

"Well, let me put it this way. When you go out to eat, there are all kinds of ways you can go out to eat. You can go to a fancy restaurant and get all dressed up and sit in a quiet corner just the two of you. You can go to a place where there are people all around. You can go to a friend's house for a barbeque. Everything from a restaurant that costs so much they don't even put the prices on the menu to McDonalds. And depending on the mood or the circumstances you can go to all different types of places and go with different people. It's still all going out to eat."

"So when it's just you and Melanie and you want it to be romantic and special and just the two of you, that's the fancy restaurant with the cloth napkins. But maybe sometimes you want it to just be fun, so you go to Dave and Buster's. And you can go just the two of you or you can go with some friends and it's just about having fun."

"Sex can be the same thing. Sometimes it about love and romance. And on those occasions, it will just be you and Melanie. And sometimes it will just be about the fun. And that might just be you and Melanie, but maybe some other people will be there as well. It doesn't change how wonderful and special the fancy restaurant is, it just a different situation for a different purpose."

"Katie, I can't tell you what to do but I can ask you some questions that I think will help you figure it out. Do you still love Melanie?"

"Yes, absolutely."

"Do you think she still loves you?"

"Yes, I think so. I hope so."

"Well, you two need to talk. Because you have to be certain. My guess is that she does. And that if you ask her to not have anyone else but the two of you together forever, she will say yes to that. And if you know that she will say yes to that for you, then you have to decide what you are willing to say yes to for her."

"Thanks mom, you've given me a lot to think about but I feel better about things than I did. I think we'll work it out."

"So now you've had your first lover's quarrel. That can be a very good thing."

"Why is that mom?"

Because now you'll get to have your first lover's quarrel make up sex."

"MOM!"

"I'm just saying..."

"Okay, look. I am sorry I called so late for you and thank you for all your help."

"No problem honey. Call me when you can to tell me about how it all went. Love you."

"Love you too mom. Good night."

Katie did a lot of thinking that night. Had her and Melanie rushed things and did Melanie want to pull back some? Was it really love that was meant to last a lifetime? In the end, Katie was sure of how she felt. She was in love with Melanie and she wanted to spend the rest of her life with Melanie in it. She was not 100% sure that Melanie still felt the same way, but she had to take a leap of faith. If Melanie said she was still in love with Katie, Katie would accept that, and everything would move forward from that point.

The next morning when Melanie came into their room, Katie was already up and ready for soccer camp. Melanie looked like she hadn't slept well and was definitely grumpy. Katie was not sure if this was just Melanie in the morning or if she was still upset.

"Good morning Melanie."

"Morning."

"Did you end up sleeping on the floor?"

"No. I slept in Jo's bed. She slept on the floor. Because she's a good friend. She's our friend Katie."

From her tone, Katie could tell at least some of this was Melanie still being upset.

"Melanie I'm sorry about how I reacted last night. I don't know where it came from, but it was wrong of me. I know we have to talk more, and we don't have the time right now. But can you at least forgive me for being a jerk last night?"

Melanie walked over to Katie, never breaking eye contact. She got right up to Katie and looking up at her with that stare still focused. She stood there for about 5 seconds which seemed like an eternity to Katie. She was sure Melanie was really going to lay into her about this.

Instead Melanie threw her arms around Katie and leaned into her for a hug. Melanie held her very tightly and Katie put her arms around Melanie's shoulders, just enjoying the feel of the hug.

With her whole body still flush against Katie, Melanie said "Just because I love you doesn't mean I am not still really pissed off at you right now." Katie smiled because she had heard the words she needed to hear. As long as Melanie was in love with her, they would find a way to work through whatever came their way.

Finally, Melanie broke the hug and once again looked into Katie's eyes. "I have to get ready now and I'm already late so get out of here. And go find Jo because I'm not the only one you owe an apology to over this."

Feeling very good about life in general, Katie went down to breakfast to see if she could find Jo. Katie apologized to Jo for dragging her into the middle of a fight between her and Melanie and for Katie being a little jealous of Jo.

Jo said "Katie, look. I couldn't break you guys up even if I wanted to, but I don't want to. Far from it. I think you two are great together and all Melanie and I talked about was enhancing both of your experiences. If that's not something you want, that's fine and we're still friends. But I hope it is something you want because to be honest I'd love to get my hands on you."

Melanie did not come down for breakfast and during the soccer camp she acted aloof and distant toward Katie. But every once in a while, she let her guard down and smiled at Katie. So while Katie knew she was not out of the wood totally, she knew that after their talk that night, things should be fine again.

Melanie had gone off by herself when the camp was over and Katie went back to their room. She sat on the end of the bed facing the door waiting for Melanie to come back. When Melanie came in she saw Katie sitting on the bed. She closed the door and looked at the woman she loved. She knew she was going to forgive her. Heck, she already had. But she was not going to let Katie know that right away. A little bit of groveling would be a good life lesson. She just didn't know how long she was going to be able to control herself.

Katie said "Are you still mad at me?"

"Yes" was Melanie's reply. She leaned up against the closed door and looked right at Katie.

"I apologized to Jo too. You were right. My reaction was unfair to her and to you and I am sorry about that."

At that point Melanie started walking toward Katie. Melanie did not say anything, and she kept her face unchanged as she approached Katie sitting on the bed.

"She said that she was just looking to enhance our experience and that she would never try to come between us."

Now Melanie was right in front of Katie, still staring, her face unchanged. Finally she said "Katie stand up."

Katie stood up and now stood the four or five inches above Melanie, but Katie was the one with some trepidation in her eyes. Melanie laughed on the inside guessing what must be going through Katie's mind at the moment. Katie most assuredly thought she was about to be yelled at, not that she was about to be ravished. And Melanie loved how the surprise would feel to Katie.

Melanie now said "Katie, take off you shorts and underwear." At first Katie did not move. This was not what she had expected and so she was not sure she had heard Melanie correctly. After a few seconds Melanie repeated the statement in a calm and quiet manner, "Katie, take off your shorts and your underwear."

Realizing that she had heard her correctly, she complied. Figuring Melanie was going to spank her. Katie was not a fan of this but accepted that since she had been wrong Melanie was looking to mete out some "punishment" and since the transgression was sexually related, so would be the punishment.

However, that was not what Melanie had in mind. "Sit back down on the bed please." Katie sat down, now looking up at Melanie as her fiancée said "I missed not being in bed with you last night and what I want right now is to just devour you."

Melanie dropped to her knees and started spreading Katie's thighs. Katie said "Wait, Melanie. I came here right after the camp today and I haven't showered."

"I know." was all Melanie said and then she dove in between Katie's thighs. She spread them as far as she would with her hands and then placed her hands on Katie's hips. She brought her face right into contact with Katie's bush and then started kissing and licking all over her crotch. Sucking Katie's nether lips between her own, pushing her tongue into Katie's folds and thrusting it as deep inside Katie as she could. She would run her tongue along Katie's thigh and press her lips to Katie's clit and shake her head back and forth.

Katie had brought her hands down to her hips and taken Melanie's hands into her own. They had locked their hands together and Melanie was just leaving them there while she continued her oral assault. Katie now moved their hands back behind her. This forced Melanie further in between Katie's thighs (which was an added bonus). Pressing down with her arms she was able to leverage her hips and butt off the bed. Once free to maneuver, Katie began thrusting her hips up and was grinding her pussy into Melanie's face.

Katie was no longer thinking about their relationship or Jo or soccer or really anything. Her entire mind was focused just on her hips grinding into Melanie's face and the pleasure that was radiating through her body from her vagina while Melanie was continuing to move her head, tongue and lips all around Katie's mound.

Katie could feel the orgasm building in her stomach and getting ready to explode out of her body. She eased up on her arms and her butt lowed back onto the bed.

Sensing that Katie was very close. Melanie now went from a scatter box approach to a single point. She took Katie's clitoris between her lips and pursed them, sucking the bud into her mouth while her tongue slashed back and forth across its surface.

"UUUUHHHHHHH! FUUUUUCK!" Katie screamed. Her upper body went straight back onto the bed and her legs now snapped around Melanie's head, pulling her whole face right up against Katie's body. The cum flying out of Katie's body had nowhere to go since Melanie's face was blocking the opening. It completely drenched half of Melanie's face and poured out over the edge of the bed and also onto the floor at the foot of the bed.

Melanie had to use her hands to pry Katie's thighs loose enough to where she could move and get some air. Katie got one arm up and was able to prop herself up into a semi-sitting position. With her other hand she reached down and pushed Melanie's wet hair from her face. When Katie was finally able to see Melanie's eyes, she looked into them and said "So I guess I am forgiven?" Both girls began to laugh uncontrollably.

They jumped into the shower so they could get dressed and go down to dinner. While they were showering Katie said "I don't want to fight with you Melanie, but if the make up sex is going to be that good, I might have to."

"Hey, we're not done yet. I had to shower because I couldn't go to dinner with only half my head wet, reeking of your sex. But you still owe me."

They went down to dinner. Jo was just leaving but she sat back down with them as they ate, and they had a wonderful time. When they had finished their dinner, Jo asked them if they were going to come to the lounge and hang out with everyone. Melanie said "No thanks. We still have some more talking to do, but everything is fine. It just needs to be us this evening."

When Katie and Melanie got back to the room, they sat on the bed facing each other. Melanie said "You know, earlier was forgiveness sex, not make up sex. We haven't made up yet even though I do forgive you for being so horrid yesterday."

"Thank you, I think."

"I want us to be "us", but I also want Jo to be with us. I want her to be a part of us, not join with us. Not the three of us being "us" but the two of us being with her. Does that make sense?"

"Actually, it does. I did talk with my mom last night and she had a great analogy that I won't try to do because I won't do it right. But what she was saying was that there are all different reasons to have sex and while what we will do with each other is sometimes about love, sometimes it will just be about fun. Sex is fun. And if we want to have fun with our friends or just other people, we can do that without it having anything to do with our love for each other. And so, if you want to have some fun with Jo, then I think we should."

"Are you sure Katie?"

"To be honest Melanie, not 100%. But I am 100% sure that you love me. And so I am sure I want to try this. And if I really don't like it, I know your love for me will see that and you won't want me to do something that I don't like. Because I am not just 100% sure I love you, I am 100% sure that I trust you and trust your love for me. So I promise you I will try it with an open mind and we'll see what we'll see."

"I guess I can't ask for any more than that."

"So now are we made up?"

"Yes."

"So now we can have the make-up sex?"

"Most definitely!"

Katie and Melanie threw their arms around each other and began kissing passionately. By some unspoken mutual agreement they simultaneously broke the kiss and began stripping their clothes off. They both jumped naked onto the bed and once again began kissing. Only now their hands explored each other's bodies for a while.

Finally Melanie used one of her hands to put the slightest of pressure on Katie. Katie sensed it immediately and knew what her lover wanted. Katie laid down on the bed. Melanie grabbed Katie legs and spun her so that Katie was laying on her back in the middle of the bed with her head up near the headboard.

Being elite athletes, Katie and Melanie kept themselves if great physical shape even after their soccer careers were over. And despite all their lives that still lay ahead of them and all that they would experience together, there was always one way that they expressed their deep and abiding love for each other sexually. And because of their physical condition they were able to do it all the way until the end. And as they had already done so many times and as they would do so many more times in the future, Melanie straddled Katie's body on her knees and moved up so that her pussy was right over Katie's mouth.

From that position Melanie looked down and Katie looked up and their eyes met. They each saw in the other the things that made them decide to spend the rest of their lives together. They held that look for several seconds, until Katie stretched out her tongue and took a long, slow swipe along Melanie's slit. Katie then proceeded to kiss, lick, suck and nibble at every part of Melanie's pelvic area she could get her mouth to. She felt an overwhelming sense of joy and the way she planned to share it with Melanie was to give her intense pleasure.

Melanie started out continuing to look down and watch as Katie head appeared to be on a swivel touching her body between her legs but sending pleasure throughout her entire body. Soon the pleasure reached a level where her eyes closed reflexively and she leaned back a little.

Melanie could only lean back a little bit before Katie's hands cupping her cheeks kept her from going further. She reached back and placed her hands overtop Katie's and allow Katie to continue to pleasure her.

At some point the pleasure reached a level where Melanie began grinding her hips down on Katie, moving her body so Katie's tongue would be in just the right spot to send her to that magical place. Katie, feeling the movement, knew that Melanie was close. She stuck her tongue out and straight up as far out as it could go and let Melanie ride herself to heaven.

As Melanie felt herself getting ready to cum she called down "Katie."

Katie opened her eyes and they looked at each other. They had had their first big fight and this was their first make up sex. And as they looked into each other's eyes, the anger and the hurt was all gone. Melanie smiled and said "I love you baby."

To which Katie replied "I la yah taa."

This caused Melanie to laugh a little and reply "Well, if you love me too, just keep your tongue right where it is another ten seconds."

Katie did as Melanie asked and kept her tongue right where Melanie could grind her hips over it and finally push herself over the edge. Melanie came in buckets as the pleasure radiated out from her vagina, where it contacted Katie's tongue, throughout her entire body. When the orgasm had subsided, she finally raised herself up and moved next to Katie so the two were looking at each other face to face.

Melanie looked at the drenched face of Katie and said "Oh, Katie, I'm sorry. I didn't know there would be that much. You're soaked."

"No Melanie. Thank you. I am soaked. But you're saying it like it's a bad thing. I think it's awesome." Melanie kissed Katie, tasting herself on Katie's face. They had survived their first big fight. And while there would be others, there would also be make up sex for those as well.

***************

The summer camps were now all done and classes had not yet started. So Coach Quincannon was using this time to run her practices longer and harder. After dinner everyone headed back to the dorms. Some people hung out, some people took showers, but Katie, Melanie and Jo went into Katie and Melanie's room. This was pretty common as the three of them had become such quick friends. But tonight was going to be a little different.

Melanie wanted to include Jo in the sexual activity with her and Katie. After a big fight and some helpful words from her mother, Katie had decided she would give it a try. She was still not sure about it and had made no promises after tonight, but she had agreed to keep an open mind and see what it was like for one night. Everyone had agreed that this would be fine and that no one would be upset with anyone if this was just a one-time thing.