Soccer Girls Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie was clearly the most reluctant and most nervous participant and she asked "So how do we get this started."

Jo had a lot more sexual experience than Katie and Melanie. This was partly why Melanie had been the one to push for this additional aspect of their relationship. So she deferred to Jo as to what they should do next.

"Well Katie, I think you are a little nervous about all this. So why don't we start with something that might help relax you a bit. Why don't the two of you kiss for a while and I'll just watch."

Melanie loved this idea and she walked over and got on her tippytoes and started to kiss Katie on the lips. So far, the only things the girls had taken off had been their soccer cleats and so in their socks, Melanie was four inches shorter than Katie. Staying on her tippytoes was going to be uncomfortable for Melanie and so she broke the kiss and led Katie over to their bed.

They both sat down on the end of the bed and resumed kissing. Katie was a little self-conscious about having an audience, but as they continued to kiss, Melanie began rubbing Katie's nipples through her shirt and sports bra. While the contact was limited, it managed to relax Katie a little bit more.

Jo noticed this and came over and sat on the bed next to Katie. She said "Melanie, it seems that Katie likes it when you play with her nipples."

"Yes, she does. As much as I love playing with them."

Nex Jo offered "So why don't we take off her shirt and bra and really let you go to town."

At this Katie objected "I'm all sweaty from practice. If you take my shirt off, it's going to smell bad."

Jo said "No Katie, old sweat smells bad, new sweat smells great. Yes by tomorrow morning you might not smell too good. But right now that sweat smells wonderful. You smell wonderful and sexy. So let us take you shirt off so Melanie can play with your nipples."

Melanie helped Katie take her shirt over her head leaving just her sports bra. "NICE!" said Jo as she took a long hard look at Katie's torso with just the sports bra on.

"Very much so." said Melanie dreamily. This helped to relax Katie even more, but she was still feeling some trepidation being half naked in front of Jo.

Katie did not move to take off the sports bra, so Melanie began working it up over Katie's head. As it came over Katie's head, Jo reached out and took it the rest of the way off and brought it to her face and made a real show of smelling it. "Uuuuuummmmm. Just like I said new sweat smells wonderful."

Katie and Melanie giggled a little, but then Melanie put her mouth around Katie's nipple closest to her and began to lightly suck in it and move her tongue all around it. Katie put her hand on the back of Melanie's head but just held it there. There was no need to give any pressure and Melanie was now actively licking and sucking on Katie's nipple.

Katie was very much enjoying the feelings that Melanie was creating. Her head lolling around, her eyes closed blissfully forgetting that there was another person in the room.

Jo had been staring at Katie's other nipple and was licking her lips. The milky white pillowy breast with the pink nipple which was patiently waiting its turn for loving. Jo did not think it was fair for it to wait any longer. She saw that Katie was in a zone with what Melanie was doing and she did not want to disturb that by sitting on the bed next to her. Jo would rather have her lips surrounding that nipple before Katie was aware of it, hoping the pleasure would override any anxiety. Jo was very much aware that no one other person but Melanie had ever touched Katie in a sexual way.

Jo careful stood by the bed and leaned down so her mouth was right at Katie's breast. Melanie noticed her and smiled as she watched Jo move in and finally take Katie's nipple in her mouth and give a strong pull on Katie's nipple.

Katie's eyes shot open and she sat up straight and said "UUUUHHHHH, FUCK!" Katie could not believe the intensity of the sexual pleasure of having both of her breasts sucked at the same time. It was electrifying. Her other hand now came up and went behind Jo's head. Pleasure radiated through her body like ripples in a pond. Except there were two ripples and where they intersected there seemed to be a little jolt that jumped up through her. Whatever reservations she had about bringing Jo into her and Melanie's bed were now gone forever.

Melanie and Jo looked at each other and smiled with their eyes, their mouths otherwise engaged. This was also the first time Melanie had had a third person with her during sex and up until now Katie had been her only lover. This had been her idea and she had known Katie was reluctant at first. But she was pretty sure now that Katie would be very enthusiastic going forward.

Jo got a little charge noticing the reactions of her two friends. This was not the first time she was part of a group bigger than two. Nor was it her first time with people for whom it was their first time with more than two people. But these two newbies were her good friends, and she was very happy to be a part of their awakening to this experience. It made the whole thing just that much better for her as well.

Katie was on another planet. She had no idea that she could feel like this. Some of this was simply the newness of this experience but at the moment her mind was besotted with the chemical release of pleasure throughout her body, the likes of which she had never experienced.

Katie now did press her hands on the back of Melanie and Jo's heads and as she laid back on the bed she pushed their heads forward taking them with her. The slight tumble separated them a bit and all three laughed as they sat up on the bed.

Katie said "How come I am the only one with any clothes off?" With that Melanie and Jo got off opposite sides of the bed and began to strip. Katie just moved up further onto the bed to take off her shorts and panties. Soon all three girls were naked on the bed.

Melanie asked Jo "What next?"

"I don't know. Do what you would normally do. Don't build this up to make it something more than it is. It shouldn't be too much different that it's been for you all along."

Katie said "Melanie, I am so glad you talked me into this. So let me thank you in my favorite way to thank you." With that Katie laid down on her back and Melanie got on her knees and straddled her wife to be. Katie got her arms in position and Melanie lowered herself down over Katie's face.

They looked at each other and began a dance they had danced so many times already. Melanie settled into her position as Katie began to move her tongue back and forth along Melanie's slit. However, after the first few steps, the dance radically changed. Katie's tongue faltered. When Melanie looked down she saw Katie's eyes were wide open. The look of shock or surprise was evident on her face. Melanie looked back over her shoulder and she could see what the cause was. Jo had moved over next to Katie's hip and was running her hand along Katie's clit. The sensation of pleasure had been a surprise; a welcome surprise, but a surprise nonetheless.

Now that the initial shock was over, Katie went back to her desire to eat out Melanie. She was finally getting her tongue back into a familiar rhythm when once again she was knocked off her game. This time she felt Jo physically moving her legs around on the bed opening Katie up. And while Jo had not said anything and Katie had not felt anything, yet; she was too smart of a girl not to know what was coming.

Katie tried to once again get back to using her own tongue on Melanie, but the anticipation of Jo between her legs was impacting her greatly. First, she couldn't see what Jo was actually doing because of Melanie being on top of her face. Second, this was going to be the first time someone other than Melanie had touched her privates in a sexual way. Third the whole reason that Melanie has wanted to do this so much in the first place was her belief that with all of Jo's experience in sex, she would probably be very good at it.

Since Katie was so clearly distracted, Melanie began to move her hips around to try to find her own pleasure as Jo prepared for her ravishing of Katie.

Jo leaned in and used her fingers to spread Katie's lips wide open. Then she slowly ran her tongue all the way up Katie's slit and then reversed her course and licked all the way down. Katie moaned into Melanie's pussy since it was covering her mouth at the time. Melanie did get some residual stimulation and the movement of Katie's mouth during the moan moved across her vagina where it covered Katie's mouth.

When Jo's tongue reached Katie's opening, Jo pulled back and said "Katie' I have wanted to do this all summer." Jo then dove back in and repeated the process causing Katie to moan and Melanie to shudder. As she completed the second circuit, Jo said "Katie, you are so wet. This is great."

And with that, Jo went back between Katie's legs with abandon. She began licking with her tongue, nibbling with her lips and stroking with her fingers all over between Katie's thighs.

At this point the pleasure Katie was feeling was already so intense that she was now lost in her own sensations. Melanie realized there was no point in her staying up above Katie's mouth. Instead, she came around and laid next to Katie and kissed her on the lips. Katie had both of her hands playing with her breasts and nipples as Jo worked on her pussy. It turned out that Jo was every bit as good as Melanie had hoped. Melanie took one hand off Katie's breast and held it in her own. She used her other hand to take over the stimulation the removed hand had been providing.

Melanie leaned down to Katie and whispered "Katie my love. I'm right here with you baby. We are experiencing this together. I want you to be pleasured by Jo. I want to watch you be pleasured by Jo. Enjoy every second of this." Katie moaned in reply.

Almost in response to this moan Jo said "Katie you taste sooo good. Mmmm. Mmmm. Mmmm." But then she kept talking "Are you liking this Katie?"

Katie again just moaned in reply.

"Yeah that's what I thought. I liked licking your nipple before, but this is just awesome. You taste great, you smell great. You pussy is just so pink and juicy. I knew it would be."

Katie and Melanie were both a little surprise by all this. Granted this had been Melanie's point that they really only had experience with each other, but Jo's running dialogue was something unexpected. Even the few times they had watched a porn movie and all the dirty talk was in fact dirty talk, it was about "I am going to touch this" or "I am going to suck that." But Jo was having a conversation with them, with the occasional interruption when her mouth was otherwise occupied eating out Katie.

Katie's breath was getting ragged, and Melanie knew that Katie was getting close. She was about to say something to Jo, but Jo obviously sensed it as well. She sat up and looked at them, a huge grin on her face. Jo said "Okay now that I've got you all teed up, I'm gonna drive you down the fairway like Paige Spiranac."

Jo reached three fingers on her left hand toward Melanie's mouth. Taking the hint, Melanie took the fingers into her mouth and began sucking on them. She sucked each finger individually and then put all three in her mouth and get them all wet with her saliva. Jo pulled her hand back and held up the fingers so both Melanie and Katie could see them. Then she began using these fingers to stroke around Katie's clitoris. Jo began speaking to it saying "Come out little one. Come out and play." Jo began using the three fingers covered with Melanie's saliva to rub back and forth across Katie's hood coaxing her clitoris all the way out.

While she was doing that and without looking up, Jo raised her right arm and move her right hand with that same three fingers extended toward the direction of Melanie. Since Jo wasn't trying to do this without looking up, Melanie grabbed her hand and brought the fingers to her mouth. This time, with Jo not looking and there being no real point to any visual, Melanie just took the three fingers into her mouth and covered them with saliva as well. She was not sure what Jo intended, but she was sure it was going to make Katie feel spectacular and she was happy to have her small part in it.

When Melanie let Jo's fingers out of her mouth, Jo said "there you are my little precious." With that she moved her head so she could take the little pink pearl into her mouth. Jo pursed her lips around Katie's clit and sucked it into her own wet, hot mouth. While she sucked on it, she snaked her tongue all around it.

"OH JO! THAT'S AMAZING. KEEP DOING THAT. OH MY GOD! THIS IS INCRED..." at that moment, Jo took the three fingers on her right hand and pushed all three into Katie's opening. Katie's mouth just hung open and her words just died in her mouth as she felt the fingers go all the way in and then start to come back out.

Melanie was watching this and she was incredibly turned on by it. She removed the hand from Katie's breast and began playing with herself as she watched her fiancée get finger fucked by their new friend. Jo caught the movement out of her peripheral vision and looked at Melanie. Melanie had been looking at Jo's hand and Katie's pussy, but she sensed Jo's gaze and looked up at her. Jo smiled, looked down pointedly at her hand inside Katie, then she moved her gaze so she was clearly looking at Melanie hand as she masturbated. Finally, she looked up at Melanie again and just smiled.

The thing about very competitive people is they will compete about anything. And along with all the soccer skills, one had to be a competitive person to be able to get to this level of women's college soccer. So Melanie knew exactly what Jo was proposing by her looks. She looked back at Jo and mouthed "You're on!"

It was now a race to see who would cum first, Katie or Melanie. Katie was unaware of the competition, but she was very aware that Jo was now plowing her fingers in and out of Katie while Jo continued to furiously rub Katie's clit. The feeling was heavenly.

The intensity had brought Katie to the very edge of her bliss. And after a few more seconds Katie squeezed Melanie's hand that they were still holding, thrust her hips up into Jo's and screamed "OH FUCK THAT IS SO FUCKING GOOOOOOOD. YES!"

Katie was also aware of Melanie making little squeals next to her. Melanie's body was shaking and bumping into Katie's and Melanie was squeezing Katie's had back as hard as Katie had been squeezing hers.

Jo said "I win."

"Win what?" Katie asked.

Melanie was still recovering and so Jo explained "Melanie and I had a little competition to see if I could get you off before she could get herself off. I won."

Melanie was able to say "Well, Katie came first, but I came right behind her so it is hard to say that I lost."

"Fair point." said Jo.

The three of them just lay next to each other in the bed. Katie had scooted over to one side, still holding Melanie's one hand. Jo laid down next to Melanie. She took Melanie's other hand and brought to her mouth." She took each finger into her mouth and sucked each one like a popsicle. When she finished she just said "Mmm Mm."

Melanie asked "So what do we do now?"

Jo replied "Well that depends on whether or not you guys want to keep doing this?"

"YES" both Katie and Melanie said together quite emphatically.

Jo said "Wow. I'm going to take that as a complement. But if we are going to do this again, I think we can call it a night at this point."

"But what about you?" Katie asked.

Jo replied "Well you know us defenders, all that work and none of the glory." Melanie grabbed a pillow and hit Jo in the face. All three of them laughed.

Jo continue "No really. If this was going to be it, I would want to have the experience of you guys working on me. I always knew you guys were an amazing team on the field and I am looking forward to seeing it here. But as long as I know that I will get to see it, I can wait a little longer."

Jo got out of the bed and found her shorts and shirt and put them on. Socks, sports bra, panties, cleats and shin guards were all gathered up and she was just going to carry the rest back to her room. Melanie and Katie got out of the bed and went over to her. Jo had all that stuff in her arms, so Melanie hugged her and her gear. Then she got on her tippytoes and gave her a quick peck on the lips.

When Katie came over, Jo said "It's true you know. I've wanted to do this all summer. It was well worth the wait."

Katie did not hug Jo, but she also gave her a quick peck on the lips and said "Thanks."

Melanie opened the door for Jo since she had her hands full. Jo said "See you tomorrow." and walked out into the hall. Melanie closed the door and suddenly the hallway burst into a raucous round of applause.

Melanie turned to Katie and said "Oh yeah. Thin walls."