Soccer Mom Ch. 02

Story Info
Second night with Ruth and we find out more.
5.3k words
4.47
29.4k
22

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/11/2023
Created 03/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saintduce
Saintduce
63 Followers

Hi

I will start with an apology for the mistakes that may be in the story below, I am dyslexic, that is why there is such a gap between the stories, both writing and reading is very time consuming for me. But to practice both reading and writing is helping so much and I find that I and making progress.

So I hope you enjoy the read and please feel free to make comments, both negative and positive are greatly received.

It has been 4 days since my weekend with Ruth and tonight is the training session that her son attends so I wait for her arrival. These times are always a bit nerve racking. You really don't know what to expect, having done this before I have some experience in these matters. Now there are a few things that may happen, if she sends the husband with the child then you can be sure that you're not getting a repeat performance, if she attends and blanks you (ignores you) then she most likely didn't enjoy the experience and has written the nights activities off and won't be returning and will keep our relationship as purely professional. All these and other scenarios were going through my head when I saw Ruth and her son approaching.

Now as I explained earlier Ruth is definitely in the 'yummy mommy' category, some like to call them MILFS, either way she's around 5'8" curves, we know from experience that her breasts have been enhanced, she has a slim waist and a peachy bottom, her hair light brown shoulder length and she is beautifully manicured. She always looks her best and wears perfectly fitted skirts and dresses, very rarely trousers, and we also know that she has a liking for expensive lingerie, so in my mind as I watch her walk towards me I can just picture what she has on underneath and I feel a tingling in my loins.

She ushers her son off to the pitches for training with Steve, one of my young assistants, and continues walking in my direction.

"Hi Ruth," I say, wondering what sort of reaction I will receive.

"Hi, glad I caught you alone, we need to talk," she said as she got closer to me.

Well this could be a problem, "we need to talk" is usually not that good. So I brace myself and direct her to the small prefab where I have a desk surrounded by equipment. As we enter I turn and face her as I sit back on the edge of my desk.

"Ok, what's up" I ask, being slightly defensive and preparing for whatever she is about to drop on me.

She looks me right in the eyes and smiles, "Listen, I'm so sorry that I didn't text or call you before this evening things have been a bit crazy, Mark (her husband) got back and I've been too busy. The other night, those things that you did to me, oh my god, I love my husband and we have a good marriage, I just want to make that clear and I won't ever put that in danger, but if there's a way we could have another evening".

"Hold it" I interrupted her. "What you are saying is that you would like us to have another evening together, it must be discreet and no one can find out?"

"Yes please" she said and then continued, "I can't get it out of my head, I haven't been that turn-on for ages, I mean Mark and I have a good love life but for one reason or another we don't get time to do those things, either he's tired, I'm tired, he's away you know"

"Ok, ok, I agree, I am not the sort of person to go bragging about my exploits and I certainly wouldn't wish to create any discord with you and your husband." I say.

She smiles and goes to hug me, she must have been worried the past few days that I'd be spreading the word about what we'd been up to.

"Hold it" I say, holding my hand up before she comes to close. "Best to keep up appearances "

"Oh yes" she says, stopping and putting her hands in her pockets.

"So I'll leave the ball in your court, contact me when you are free and we'll try and get another evening together" I say to her, trying not to betray the excitement inside of me.

She looks down to the ground and says in a very sheepishly voice, "Mark is away this weekend and I could send my son on a sleepover, if you're free"

"Yes of course" I say

"I can't stay the night but we would have more time, what do you think?" she asks.

"Fine around 7.30 good for you" I enquired.

"Yes good" she confirms, showing a little smile and a wink as she leaves the Porto.

As the door closes I smile and can't believe my good fortune, here we have a good looking MILF asking me to fuck her anyway I like with no strings attached. My head is trying to work out what just happened, maybe it's a bit like when a married guy who really loves his wife and the mother of his children but pays a prostitute to do the dark desires that his wife won't do. Well that's enough of the bar-room psychology I thought to myself let's get on with making plans for Saturday evening, I have 4 days to dream up some scenarios that she would be happy to take part in. As I said in the first chapter my ex-wife and I have been into some light bondage, I was never into spanking or inflicting pain (except nipple-clamps which my ex found a turn-on and I thought they looked incredibly sexy) also I don't think Ruth is into pain either, but we may find out differently in the coming weeks.

So the next few days I spent digging out the box of toys that my wife and I used to use, there were restraints, ankle and wrist cuffs, nipple clamps the ones like small G clamps that screw as tight as you or her like with a small chain linking them, a butt plug that I never got to use as my ex was very protective over her asre, and of course the ball-gag. After a few minutes of remembering the times I had my ex secured over the small lounge table while I took my time fucking her mouth and pussy, sometimes I would cum in her mouth apply the ball-gag and leave her tied there with the taste of cum in her mouth and some dribbles on her face while I sat down and recovered sufficiently to fuck her both ends again. Those were the days.

Anyway I decided that Ruth needed spoiling, so tomorrow I would be off to the shop for discerning gentlemen (the sexshop) knowing that Ruth gets off on the whole Christian Grey role play I had to be a subtler with my approach, rather than shackle and fuck her, more of restrain and gently toying with her physical and mentally.

The next day I drove to the 'little house of pleasure" as it's known to purchase some. Playthings. Firstly, the cuffs, I got 4 fur lined buckle-up cuffs each with a "D" ring and 4 lengths of chain with clips. Next ball-gag, maybe not needed this time but definitely for future playdates. Nipple clamps, not needed, riding crops and floggers, don't think so, then I came across dildos, vibes, and butt-plugs, I hadn't necessarily been looking for these items but they did tweak my imagination (and other parts of my body), so into the basket went a modest silicone dildo (lifelike) which had a suction cup on the end so it could be attached to a flat surface, I had some future ideas on how to introduce this item. Lastly one of those small silver butt-plugs, tiny egg shaped end about a 2-inch shaft and then a very pretty little round gem at the end. I thought that the view of that rather than her asshole while I fucked from behind as she was tied over a small table would be very entertaining. I also remembered that anal sex can be a tricky game, trust me guys you can't just go sticking your cock straight in there, it can be a messy affair if you both aren't prepared. So the butt-plug might be a present that I would give to her at the end if she is open the whole anal sex thing. I really don't know what she has in mind, I know from our first encounter that she gets all hot and wet from being handcrafted, she obviously likes it when she feels that she has no control, but how far do I go? Too far, too rough to soon, I think it would be best to take it slow, I have big plans for this MILF.

So Saturday afternoon soon comes around and I am already stiff with anticipation. Knowing that her husband has more than likely left and she'll be on her own or with her son I text her this evening instructions:

Good afternoon, this evening you are to dress in some provocative lingerie accompanied by high heels and Nothing else. You may wear an overcoat until you enter the apartment but once inside you must discard it and walk into the lounge. There you will wait for further instructions. If you agree just reply YES SIR.

Within seconds my phone beeps and I see the YES SIR in my screen.

So I go about preparing the apartment for this evenings activities. Firstly, I lay out the objects on the sofa, this will allow us to have a question and answer session to find out her kinky preferences.

The toys are as follows:

Small riding crop.

Wrist cuffs.

Collar.

Blindfold.

Lifelike silicone Dildo with sucker base.

A small 3-inch pencil vibe.

Ankle cuffs.

Body oil.

Jewelled butt plug.

Red ball gag.

Tube of strawberry flavoured Lube.

Looking at the nice neat display laid out on the sofa I feel a tingle in my loins thinking about the up-coming evening and what toys that I would be putting to use.

7.25 and the buzzer rings indicating that there's someone at the apartment who wants to be buzzed in, unfortunately my apartment block doesn't have a door cam otherwise I would be asking for proof that Ruth complied with my dress code instructions, I would have asked her to undo her coat and prove what she had on underneath. But it's only a short elevator ride before I see if she complied. I am now feeling really horny and can't wait to start my evening's entertainment with my very own fucktoy.

I left the apartment door a jar so she has free entry while I sit in a lazy-chair in the lounge, I'm dressed sort of smart / casual with chinos and a black short-sleeved shirt, the chair faces the entrance to the lounge and to its right hand side is the sofa with its array of toys, I have placed a large cushion on the floor directly in front of me where I will invite my guest to kneel while we discuss the evenings pleasures.

I hear the front door swing open and then shut, my guest is here, I wait what seems like 10 minutes, but in fact was most likely less than a minute, while she removes her over coat and hangs on the coat stand in the hall. My pulse quickens with anticipation and I am not disappointed by the vision that appears, Ruth is around 5'7" hair styled into a long bob, as we already know she has enhanced boobs I reckon 36C perfectly shaped with fine average size nipples which on the last session were quite sensitive. as she enters the lounge she hesitates and stands in the low lights, I can now see the full beauty of this woman, she has a slim toned waist great legs and hips and what looks to be an all over tan. But this evening she looked stunning standing about 8 feet in front of me wearing a black satin half-cup bra edged in red lace cups just low enough to show the top half of her nipples, to match black satin old-school French knickers, hold up stockings and to finish 3" stiletto. Wow!

She stopped momentarily head slightly bowed and there was what felt like a pause in time. Then of course she was waiting for me to give her instructions.

"Come here kneel down and face the sofa" I told her, gesturing to the cushion placed at my feet.

This was a different situation to our last meeting, where she had pre-written instructions to blindfold and handcuff herself before I came in, now I must give her instructions and I really don't know what her expectations and limitations are. So It's question and answer time.

She slowly walks towards me striding like some model on a catwalk, she stops touching distance away from me, turns and scans the toys laid out on the sofa before kneeling.

"Good evening" I say and before she can reply I continue "before you are our toys for this evening, we may use some or all, you can choose 2 that you don't wish to use and then you must choose 2 that we will use." I tell her. "You see the toys before you?" I ask

I can see her eyes wide scanning all the objects as she nods her head.

"Some or all we will be using this evening, do you know what they all are and how I will be using them?" I ask.

There quite pause before she asks "what is this for?" pointing at the small jewelled butt-plug.

"This my dear is a Butt-plug, I use a lot of lube and slowly but gently slip it into your butt leaving just the gem showing, it remains once inserted for the rest of the evening" I inform her "Have you ever had anal sex before?"

"I did once" she confessed softly.

"Continue" I was curious.

"Well one night when I was young and dating an older guy we had anal" she said.

"Was it planned or consensual" I ask.

"Not really" she replies "We were having sex, doggie, he took it out of my pussy and took my arse."

"You didn't object?" I ask.

"No I was young and in love" she says hanging her head a little, maybe she was a little ashamed.

"Did you enjoy the experience." I asked

"Painful to start with, so I bit my lip and let him continue, I had quite a bit to drink so maybe I was more relaxed and didn't realise what was going on until it was too late, after a while the pain was gone and I think I enjoyed it." she tells me.

"Did you allow him to take you there again?" I enquire

"No" she replies "we broke up soon after, because I met my now husband and he's never been interested in that sort of thing"

"Ok, but if you are still interested in exploring this avenue I would definitely consider choosing the butt-plug" I tell her. "Now choose two to discard."

Kneeling there in front of an array of sex toys dressed in half-cup bra, sexy French-knickers and stockings she ponders her choices.

"Not this" pointing out the small riding crop, "And not those" indicating towards the nipple-clamps, which I do admit look quite painful instruments. She informed me.

So with the riding crop and nipple-clamps out, (Maybe because they did look a little scary) I have a better idea of what she would like me to do this evening, she wants to be more being submissive than dominated, less pain, or perhaps she was worried about leaving tell-tale marks that the husband might see.

"Ok two to try" I tell her.

"This one" She points towards the pencil vibe, and... She hesitates, bites her bottom lip and points towards the jewelled butt-plug. "And this"

"Good, time to get things started" I say as I stand up and start to fasten the wrist cuffs around each of her dainty wrists, the clip them together behind her back. I then take the blindfold and slip it over her head and across her eyes, I then finish up by buckling ankle cuffs on her, I don't bother clipping them together they're there if needed later. Now she is ready, I think to myself that this is the second time I've had this beautiful MILF semi-naked kneeling on my lounge floor waiting for me to use her as I please.

As I stand above her I have this great sense of power she seems beautiful but somehow fragile and although she is at my mercy I have no desire to hurt or cause her pain, she is like a very expensive delicate toy that if used right could bring hours of delightful pleasure.

As I undress I become fascinated by her breathing I watch her breasts clad in their lacy wrapping rise and fall and I get hard thinking of the what the next few hours have install for me and those wonderful silicone orbs.

I edge around and sit naked on the sofa facing her, my cock pointing towards her face, instinctively she bows her head as if she was about to suck it. I always wondered how blindfolded girls know that there's a cock in front of them, maybe with their sight removed the other senses are enhanced.

I stop her advancing head by gently threading my fingers through her hair and tilting head back so if she wasn't blindfolded I'd be looking into her big green eyes. "Not yet my dear, you'll be doing plenty of sucking later" I whisper.

I pick up the small bottle of massage oil in my left hand while my right index finger traces along the lace on top of her half-cup bra gently folding it down exposing her areolas and nipples. I pour a small amount of oil in the dimple at the base of her neck and watch it roll down her chest and disappear between her cleavage. Next I apply a drop above her right breast and as the oil finds its way to her nipple I massage it with one finger around her areola and watch as her nipple becomes harder, a little squeeze of her nipple between my finger and thumb brings a low moan and an involuntary thrust forward of her hips.

I pick up the small pencil vibe and copy the circular motion of my finger around her areola, after a while I hit the rubber button on the end and the vibe bursts into life attacking the hard nipple, her response is a quiet "Oh god".

I continue to vary the sensations on her nipple until I feel that she is suitably aroused, then I stop. I see her stomach muscles relax, so I once again pick up the small bottle of massage oil and drip some just below her tummy-button. As the oil descends I slip my index finger inside the waistband of her French-knickers and allow the oil to proceed downwards unheeded. As my other hand started up the inside of her stocking clad leg she jumped a little when my hand reached the flesh at the top of the stockings and continued inside the leg of her loose fitting satin French-knickers. I soon found her warm pussy that was already wet and throbbing from the stimulating of her still erect nipples. I slid my finger the full length of her slit gently parting her puffy lips and only allowing a little of my finger to penetrate her, as my finger reaches her sensitive nub I gently circle it, she sits back on to her heels and rolls her hips forward and lets out an erotic moan. I continue to slowly repeat the process of running my finger the length of her pussy allowing my finger to penetrate her a, little deeper each time and then continue on to gently massage her clit. Her moaning and hip movements increased, I once again swapped my finger with the pencil vibe and continued to stimulate her now dripping pussy the same way with the light touch of the vibe. After a few minutes and when the tip of the vibe was resting directly on her swollen clit I hit the on button. The vibe burst into life, she let out a loud "OH God" as pussy exploded as she came hard and deep. I quit the vibe but kept up my gentle stimulation of her pussy as her orgasm subsided.

I removed my hands from her and sit for a moment and watch her beautiful breasts rise and fall as her breathing eases. Now sat back on the sofa, my cock hard as a rock pointing towards her face as she is kneeling between my legs, I lean forward and whisper in her ear "My turn now" as I grab the back of her head and guide her lipstick covered lips towards my cock. As the tip of my cock touches her lips they part letting my manhood slide in. I release my grip on the back of her head allowing her to continue with one of my favourite sensations, a no hands blowjob, usually just using her mouth a blowjob would last longer but after playing with this beauty before combined with watching her lips sliding up and down my shaft leaving tell-tale red rings of lipstick showing how deep she had gone, I wasn't going to last long. Sure enough I soon felt the rumble of my orgasm growing in my balls, at this point you really don't want the lady to stop, you also have the desire to control depth and speed, so I thread my fingers through her hair and takeover, soon I was exploding in her mouth and coating the back of her throat, she gulped and swallowed as best she could, due to the erotic foreplay there was a lot of cum as I pulled her head off dribbles of cum rolled down her chin and on to her chest.

"Wow" was all I could utter as I stood up leaving her kneeling in front of the sofa.

I walked across slipped on some loose fitting boxers, pick up the magic little blue pill that I had left conveniently on the table and with the help of a glass of water I swallowed it, knowing that I would need this pills help if I were to enjoy this woman more this evening.

Saintduce
Saintduce
63 Followers
12