Soccer Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I returned to the kneeling cuffed and blindfolded beauty who hadn't moved. I unclip the cuffs thus freeing her hand but allowing me the Pleasure of re-chuffing her later. I slide the blindfold off, and as her eyes adjust to the light she looks up at me.

"Thirsty?" I say offering her a cold glass of white wine.

"Thank you" she says as she reaches for the glass. "we're not finished are we?" she asks sounding slightly disappointed.

"By no means" I reply "Time I got to know you better"

I take her by the elbows and help her to her feet, I turn her around and get her to sit on the sofa. I walk round the back of the sofa and stand behind her. "Hands" I say, she lifts her hands above her head, I take them and re-clip the cuffs back together securing her wrists, I then run a small silver chain from her cuffs to the leg at the back of the sofa, holding her arms in position. I then return to the front of the sofa and spread her legs by attaching each of the ankle cuffs to the opposite sofa legs. She is now open and defenceless, her stocking clad legs spread wide and her arms each side of her head bent at the elbow and her hands secured behind the sofa.

As I step back and admire my work I start to feel the effects of the little blue pill on my cock as it starts to harden. Now it's my turn to kneel, I knelt between her legs looking directly at her pussy that is still loosely covered with her silky French-knickers. I slide both my hands up each side of her slender hips and pull her gently forwards so her pussy and arse are on the edge of the sofa. Now I can't resist, I lean forward move the gusset of her knickers aside exposing her perfect engorged pussy, as my tongue nears Its target I look up her body and see that she has already closed her eyes in expectation of what was about to come. I run my tongue the full length of her pussy stopping at the clit to circle it with the tip of my tongue, she involuntary raised her hips off the sofa and lets out a little moan. I carry on licking and teasing her for a while until her pussy is dripping and juices are running down towards her puckered little arsehole.

I think now is a good time to find out more about my plaything. "So how come you like being dominated, what started it?" I ask while still massaging her pussy with my finger and thumb.

Breathing heavily and her hips still rocking to the stimulation I was applying "I fantasized about being caught and tied up." I cause her to pause for a bit while I resume some oral stimulations.

I stop short of her climaxing." Continue" I command her.

"There were times I used to dream about being tied to a post and have hands all over my body so much that I would be pleading with them to stop and fuck me, just thinking of this pretend situation I would get aroused and soon my little nipples would get hard and my pussy wet, It was the way I used to get myself off. " she breaks from her story as I bring her to a long climax." OH oh yessss" she whispers as orgasm flows over her and her pussy throbs in front of me.

Still kneeling between her wide spread legs looking up her beautiful body she briefly half opens her eyes and mouths "Please fuck me"

"Not yet, continue" I tell her, as she takes her time to compose herself before continuing I reach across and pick up the jewelled butt-plug and the tube of lube. I coat the plug with plenty of lube before teasing her asshole with it.

She continues with her fantasises, no mention of my teasing of her little hole, but she knew what I was going to do to her next. "My mind developed further fantasises" she continued "I spent my single years playing with myself and imaging I was captured tied up and made to service my captures, in my mind men would take me and use me anyway they wanted." She gets interrupted as I start to insert the Butt-plug with small in and out motions going a little deeper each thrust. Suddenly the egg shaped part of the plug slips past her sphincter and into the puckered hole which closes around the narrow shaft just leaving the round jewel showing.

"In your fantasies, how many men at once" I ask

"Sometimes one sometimes a whole crew of pirates" she answers, with a low "Please fuck me" at the end

"Soon" I say "did you ever act on you fantasies?"

"No I grew out of them and it wasn't till I read the 50 shades that my desires were rekindled, then I met you" she said, with a "Now fuck me please" at the end

Still on my knees, as I sit back a bit my cock lines up nicely with the open and inviting pussy, I can see the jewel of the butt-plug glint as I slide my cock easily into her dripping hole.

"OH fuck, oh fuck" she squeals as she cums immediately.

I continue slow and deep thrusts as I ride her through her orgasm. Next I pick up the small pencil vibe and place the tip against the jewel of the butt-plug and turn it on as I'm fucking her. I can feel the plug vibrations on my cock through thin layer of skin.

"Fucking hell" was all I got from her as another orgasm ripped through her.

As I continued to fuck her I look down and watch my cock glisten with her pussy juice as it slides in and out, I can also see her exposed clit witch occasionally rub bringing her to yet another orgasm. I run my fingers through her hair and tilt her head down, "Watch me fuck you" I tell her.

"Yes, yes, yessss" is all she could moan.

I slow down my rhythm, "you're going to suck me off and I'm going to cum on your face" I tell her. "Now tell me what you're going to do"

"I'm going to suck your cock" she pants.

"And" I ask

"You're going to cum on my face" she says quite submissively, obviously something this rich MILF is not used to, but I do love it when they ask.

Her arms are pulled back over the sofa framing her face. I stand up on the sofa a hold my cock towards he lips, she opens her mouth and now I can take my time and fuck her face.

After a lot of spit, slobbering and the occasional gagging as now and then hit the entrance of her throat, I was amazed that she could take at least three quarters of my cock before she gagged.

But now I was about to cum, I pulled out of her mouth and wanked towards her face, "Look at me" I demanded as her eyes were shut, "What do you want?"

"Your cum please sir, I'll be good, please cum" she said

No idea where that came from, maybe she was in some fantasy in her head, but it did the trick, I came across her cheek, lips, chin and even the last drops fell on her chest. Wow.

I climbed off the sofa, and took a moment to survey the wonderful sight before me. Ruth's with her stiletto heels and stocking clad legs secured by her ankles spread wide, her silky French-knickers pushed to the side exposing her glistening pussy and the jewelled butt-plug, her lacy bra cups pulled below her perfect tits, her hands pulled above her head and attached at the back of the sofa, and her face splattered with my cum. I took a mental picture of this wonderful sight knowing that will more than likely further moments like this to come.

I took my time undoing her ankles and arms, when I released her she stood up and walked slowly to the bathroom. When she returned she had freshened up and was back to her fantastic looking self, Knickers, bra and make-up all looking good. "Better be off" she says

I didn't get up from the chair I have been resting in. "Yes sure" I say, "Your fantasies, if you want I have a friend who lives out of town, he's good-looking and discreet, I can invite him for a weekend and we could fulfil some of the desires that you have" She hesitates her eyes widen, I know that I have tweaked some interest in her.

"Good night" she says as she turns and walks down the hall to retrieve her overcoat, the last thing I her is the front door closing.

12