Soccer Mom Massage Gets Wild

Story Info
College kid gives massage to soccer mom with more in mind...
6k words
4.68
46.8k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jeepbeach
jeepbeach
17 Followers

Title: Massage

Generated 24.03.2022

"Great. Another soccer mom." I dryly thought to myself as I read the profile for my next appointment. "Age 32. 3 kids. Soreness in neck and shoulders. 90 minute massage."

I didn't have anything against soccer moms per se, but I was only working as a masseuse to make as much extra money on the side as possible while I finished my degree. Young moms didn't tend to tip very well.

I had been giving massages at this gym for the last 4 years on and off when I needed some extra cash. But now with graduation looming and my student loans dried up, I was working more than I ever had before to have enough money to travel over the summer before I started my real job in the fall.

My favorite clients were actually gay men. They seemed to give the best tips. Even though I'm straight, I have always seemed to garner extra attention from men. I'm handsome enough. I have dark hair and bright blue eyes. I have an athletic build and try to take care of my body.

But this soccer mom coming in was going to be just like the hundreds of others. The only odd thing was that she booked 90 minutes for some neck soreness. I was a little worried about how to fill the time without focusing on some other areas. But that was no big deal. I would come up with something.

When she entered the room, my back was turned to her as I was folding towels. Without turning around, I welcomed her to the room and told her I would leave her to change. As I turned around and caught my first sight of her, I momentarily forgot how to breathe. She was stunning. She stood there smiling at me and lighting up the entire room. I'm 90% sure there were angels singing.

She had long brown hair with blond accents. It was wavy and beachy. She had on a loose fitting sleeveless top with a deep v neck. She wasn't dressed "sexy," but I have a feeling that she looks sexy no matter what she wears.

She did not look like she'd had 3 kids. She was toned and fit. She looked young and athletic. You could have told me she was on the track team at my university, and I wouldn't have batted an eye. Her arms were lean and strong and tan. Her top hinted that she may be hiding some world class boobs. But she was far from flaunting them. She had on some denim shorts with the typical holes/fraying, but the legs coming out were anything but typical. They were tan, sculpted, long, and beautiful.

She wasn't necessarily tall, but I swear it took me 30 minutes to look at her legs because I was so captivated by their shape and color and texture. I was never much of a leg guy, but all I could think about was running my tongue all the way up and down those legs.

When I finally snapped out of my trance and looked up at her, she was just smiling at me. I am sure she noticed my staring, but I got the feeling that she was not used to the attention and either didn't notice it or maybe even enjoyed it. I felt a huge sense of relief that she wasn't upset because it would have made the next 90 minutes really uncomfortable.

Speaking of uncomfortable, I noticed my pants had started to feel a little tighter than normal. The pants I wear at work are pretty thin. They are white and loose and in the right light just a little translucent. About 18 months ago, I came to the gym to workout before I started my shift. When I got out of the shower, I realized I had left my briefs at home. No big deal, I just went to work free-balling. That day happened to be the highest tip total I have ever received. After that, it became my habit to ditch the drawers when I was working.

It felt pretty harmless. I was making more money, and if people liked seeing the outline of my cock in my pants or liked watching it sway as I walked around the room, then who was I to judge? I had been pretty fortunate so far to avoid an embarrassing erection while I was *unsupported.* I'd had a few close calls, but had been able to duck out of the room or think about stamp collecting and avoid being caught.

But today, I was not so lucky. My cock was growing by the second, and I watched her eyes widen when she glanced down and realized what was happening.

I stood paralyzed for a few moments, unsure of what to do next. Those few seconds were all it took for my dick to be pushing itself hard against my pants and remove any doubt about what was going on.

My client was not shy about staring. She had her gorgeous eyes trained on my pants and had watched the whole thing. She had seen my dick's outline go from subtle to absurd. Her half-smile made me think she was enjoying the show, but maybe she was just surprised. Either way, I was so embarrassed!

I told her the same thing I tell all my clients. "Disrobe to your comfort, lie down on the table facedown, cover yourself with the towel, and I will come back in a few minutes to get started." I didn't even wait for a response, I got out of there as quickly as I could.

As soon as I closed the door, I stopped and put my hand against the wall to steady myself. All the blood had rushed out of my brain and I was pretty flustered. This was so uncharacteristic for me. I am usually quick on my feet, but I'm sure I looked like a bumbling, horny idiot to her just now.

I took a few deep breaths to regain my composure. I was determined to be professional. I actually thought about running to the bathroom to masturbate so I didn't embarrass myself again in front of her.

After a few minutes, I stood at the doorway again. Before I opened the door, I spent a moment preparing myself. "Just be cool, man" I thought. "This is someone's mom. Just go in there and do your job." I didn't open the door until I was sure I was ready to be a complete professional. Finally, full of confidence and focus, I turned the handle and pushed the door open.

No amount of focus or self pep-talk could have prepared me for what I saw.

She had followed all of my directions except one. She had not put the towel over her waist. She was laying there facedown, 100% naked with nothing covering her. I gasped. Out loud. My brain was shouting orders at my body. My body was not interested in listening.

All my work to get rid of my boner was wasted as I was instantly rock hard. At my gasp, she turned her head towards me lifting her chest slightly off the table as she turned exposing just a hint of her sideboob. I'm sure my face was bright red. I bet I looked like a total idiot, but she didn't seem upset. She had on her smile that I'm now convinced was causing global warming.

"What's wrong?" she asked, sounding innocent.

"Sorry. Usually people like to cover themselves with a towel for privacy. I'll grab one for you." It was my first normal sounding sentence yet. That's good. It would have felt like I was in better control if my dick wasn't actively trying to get out of my pants.

Again with that half-smile of hers, she kept her eyes locked on my pants as I walked across the room to get her a towel. I held the towel in front of my waist as I walked back to her to try and shield myself. When she noticed I was using the towel to block her view, she put her face back down.

As I approached the table and prepared to put the towel on her, I made my next mistake. I gasped again. Out loud again. I didn't mean to. It just happened. But if you had seen the ass that was seeing right then, you would have gasped too.

Her sexy lower back faded into the most delicious looking ass I had ever seen. It was simultaneously toned and soft. It was the perfect size. She obviously never skipped leg day at the gym because that ass was full and tight. I was approaching her from the side and could just make out where the shadows began on her inner thighs and under her ass cheeks. I wanted to live in those shadows. I wanted to get lost exploring her body. I wanted to touch her, to taste her.

My desire to lick those legs was back stronger than ever. I wanted to run my tongue up and down her ass until my tongue wore down to nothing. I am not an ass man. I never have been. Butts have always just seemed a little gross to me. But at that moment, I had become a full butt-liever. I would do anything to touch and taste that ass.

I stole a last look as I quickly put her towel down covering her delicious rear end. She laughed nervously, "Sorry about that. I'm a first-timer and wasn't sure what to do!"

"It's fine, ma'm. No one ever knows what to do their first time. But from here on, it's easy. You just need to lie there and tell me what's hurting you."

She laughed. "First off," she said in a playful tone, "never call me ma'am again. I can't be that much older than you are. And second, sorry for making you see a tired old mom's body."

It was my turn to be playful. "I only called you ma'am out of habit and respect, but I won't do it again even if you are 6 whole years older than I am. And second, if that smokeshow of a body is what you call old and tired, I wouldn't survive if I saw a body you thought was sexy."

Oh no, I thought to myself. I had gone too far. That last word, "sexy," seemed to hang in the air. I wish I could take it back. I only meant to be playful, not suggestive.

"Well young man," she said with heavy (almost flirty) emphasis on the word young, "I'd be lying if I said I hadn't noticed that you've got a very sexy body yourself, so how about we call it even and get to work on these shoulders."

"Yes ma'am," I said as I started rubbing her upper back. We both laughed and then let the room fall silent as I worked.

Honestly, I was grateful for the silence. I didn't know how to function around this woman. She was breathtaking. I was admiring as much as I was massaging. For the next 15-20 minutes, everything went incredibly normal. Besides my persistent stiffy, this could have been any regular massage.

The next thing was so slight and unnoticeable that I was almost certain I had imagined it. I was leaning against the side of the table near her waist as I was working on her lower back. Her arms were laying at her sides. I felt her hand brush against my thinly veiled dick. Now maybe it was in my head. Or maybe I had brushed against her. But I swear I saw a slight shudder in her shoulders when it happened.

I kept working on that same location for another couple minutes hoping she would do it again, but nothing happened. So I moved over to the right side of the table to keep working on that lower back. As I leaned over her and worked, I kept my eyes locked on her hand.

This time it was unmistakable. She had definitely reached her hand out and brushed it against my dick. The contact was a little more solid this time and I had watched her move her hand, but I was still in disbelief. Is this gorgeous woman really copping a feel?

I decided to try and escalate things a little. Her hands were facing palms up. If I moved just right, I could lean forward and place my hard cock softly on her palm.

I began making my move. I leaned forward to reach across her body and hovered my dick just an inch or two above her palm. I'm sure she could feel the fabric of my pants. This is it, I thought to myself. I counted down from 3. 2. 1. I slowly lowered my body down.

I had been so careful to make it seem accidental. But I forgot that this little guy has a mind of his own sometimes. As soon as my (barely) covered dick made contact with her palm, it sprang upwards and then crashed back down firmly into her palm. I was mortified and started to back away from the table, but as I did, I felt her fingers close around my shaft.

This time, her shudder was not so subtle. Her shoulders shook as she squeezed my dick through my pants. Her small hands wrapped around my shaft was almost too much to bear. I could feel the precum at the end of my dick and knew that the full load was close behind if she didn't let go soon.

I had a strange mix of relief and disappointment as her fingers slowly released my cock. She turned her head towards me. "I'm sorry. I got carried away. It's not every day a beautiful dick literally drops into your hand."

I wasn't sure how to respond. I wanted more, but I didn't want to make her uncomfortable or lose my job.

I laughed. "Sorry about that. I guess I got a little carried away too."

"Don't apologize," she said reassuringly. "Nothing about what you're carrying is little. Besides, I am the one who grabbed it. Would it make you feel better if we even things up a bit?"

She was looking up at me with those stormy-sea green eyes and that half-smile that had probably killed 1,000 men. I was completely transfixed. Between being lost in her eyes and all my body's blood being concentrated somewhere besides my brain, I was not doing my best thinking.

Luckily I managed to eke out a few words.

"What did you have in mind?" I asked, trying to sound cool and not at all embarrassed about my raging boner being right at her eye-level.

"Well," she started slowly, "you saw my ass, and I grabbed your dick. So I'm thinking maybe I should see your dick and you should grab my ass."

I had never met a girl this forward before or this sexy. I was so turned on I couldn't see straight. The thought of touching that ass was making me salivate.

"Ok. On one condition," I said, trying to sound confident.

A smirk formed on her perfect mouth, "Like what..?," she asked, clearly a little surprised I didn't simply jump at the chance to touch her ass.

"I want to lick it," I said.

She laughed. I tried not to let her laughter bruise my ego.

"I'm serious," I said. "I'm not much of an ass guy, but I have already seen yours and I can tell you that if I don't lick it, I am going to be kicking myself for years to come."

We both laughed together which eased the tension in the room.

"Alright," she said. "You can lick it. But only because I love being licked."

With that, she reached her hand to the edge of the towel and yanked it clean off the table completely exposing her body again. I was cooler this time. I was able to stop the audible gasp as I saw her ass again. It had the faintest jiggle as she removed the towel. That small bounce was burned into my memory forever.

"You first," she demanded.

Staring at her unbelievable ass, I reached out and gave it a quick squeeze. If she wasn't serious, I didn't want to over-commit. Using my left hand, I squeezed her left cheek. Firmly but quickly. I pulled my hand away to plan how to get my face close enough to lick it.

"Is that all you're going to do?," she asked, seeming surprised. "I was hoping for a little more than that!"

I laughed. Now I was feeling bold. I decided to climb up on the table. I made sure to keep my dick pressed against her leg as I straddled her. I firmly smacked her ass. "That's for questioning me," I said.

I took her entire ass in both of my hands and squeezed as hard as I could. The tightness of her ass, the smoothness of her skin, and the way she arched her back slightly to push her ass more into my grip all made me feel like I was going to blow my load on her leg! But I held it together.

I softly traced my fingers up and down her ass watching her body quiver at each touch. I traced the fold on the bottom of her ass allowing my fingers to slip in between her ass and her leg. I traced the dimples on her back. I hadn't even noticed I began moving my hips slightly back and forth rubbing my cock against her leg.

She had started moaning lightly when I began tickling her, but I knew they were moans of anticipation not pleasure. Not yet anyway.

I decided I'd waited long enough. I lowered my head and ran my tongue up her ass. Starting on the outside bottom of her right cheek, I licked in upwards motions as I moved closer and closer to the center. I could hear her moans escalating as I approached the middle. But I quickly moved to the left side and began working my way towards the middle the same as I had done on the right.

Her moans were still quiet, but definitely getting louder now that I was approaching the center for the 2nd time. With one last lick on the left side, I grabbed her ass in my hands and squeezed. But this time, I pulled the cheeks apart a little.

As soon as I opened her cheeks, I could see her pussy. It was dark, but not too dark to notice three things. 1 - She was completely shaved 2 - That was the prettiest pink pussy I have ever seen 3 - It was so wet it was glistening.

I may have cum right then. I'm not sure. I just know that I was so turned on by her pussy that I wouldn't be surprised if I had. But I was also too excited to start licking to notice anything else.

She was arching her back even further pushing her pussy towards me, almost begging me to finish what I started. I buried my head in her thighs and reached my tongue as far as it would stretch to the front of her pussy and licked with the lightest touch from her pussy all the way back between her cheeks and up on to her lower back.

I could see her gripping the table anticipating more. I buried my face in her thighs again and started at the top of her pussy, but this time, I flicked my tongue over her clit briefly. She moaned. I licked her clit again. She moaned louder. I licked it again. She moaned even louder. I pushed my tongue against her clit and swirled it around in circles.

Her body was trembling. I pulled my tongue down across her pussy, going slowly and allowing it to slip slightly inside her. I again licked all the way to her lower back. She instinctively raised her ass into the air as far as she could to allow for better access.

I buried my head in her thighs again, but didn't start licking her yet. She pushed her ass backwards into my face trying to force contact. I resisted.

She reached her hand down between her body and the table until she found my mouth. She pulled on my chin to press my mouth against her pussy. I gave in and started licking her clit again.

She nearly screamed.

With her hand down there, we took turns working on her clit and playing with her pussy. Her motions and noises grew faster and louder. I could tell she was going to cum.

I wanted to make her cum so bad. I kept working her clit until I could feel her body start to tense. Her back, her legs, her arms all got tight. She was squeezing my face between her legs as her body tightened.

I was still able to move my arms though. I quickly moved my hand to her clit and put my tongue inside of her. All the pressure that had been building began releasing itself in seismic waves.

Each wave shook her body as she yelled, "Oh god! Oh god!" over and over. She was cumming hard on my face and it was the sexiest thing that had ever happened to me. I kept paying attention to her clit with my hand and her pussy with my tongue as the orgasmic waves hit a crescendo and gradually faded away.

I slowly pulled my face out from between her thighs. I could still taste her on my lips. I rested my head on her thighs and stared at her ass totally mesmerized by this woman's sexuality. I would have been content to lie there forever. But she had more in mind...

"That was... incredible," she said. "I rarely cum from just oral, but you have a gift!"

"Don't flatter me!" I said jokingly.

"It's not flattery, and I've got a wet pussy to prove it!"

Somehow this conversation seemed completely normal. We were laughing together about the oral I'd just given to a complete stranger. It was strange and somehow familiar. She just had a way of making me feel comfortable.

"Time to finish our agreement," she said.

I had almost forgotten that I had agreed to show this woman my cock. As absurd as it sounds, I suddenly became shy and hesitant. It was odd. She had already seen my cock through my thin pants. She had grabbed it. I had seen her most sensitive areas and had just eaten her out. Why was I feeling shy?

As I sat, thinking for a moment, with my head still resting on her legs, she began to make the next move.

jeepbeach
jeepbeach
17 Followers
12