Soccer Mom Massage Gets Wild

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She raised her ass off the table which pushed my head off her legs. I took the hint and climbed down from the table standing on the side.

Still facedown, she grabbed the waistband of my shorts and pulled me from the side of the table up to the front near her head. She looked up at me with those mesmerizing eyes, her hand still grasping my pants. She began tugging my pants down until the base of my cock was just barely visible.

I was feeling super grateful I had recently manscaped. I was almost as hairless down there as she was. With my pants only barely covering my cock, she reached around to my ass and lowered just the back of my pants until my whole ass was out. She firmly grabbed my ass with both hands and pulled my body towards her face. She raised her head to meet my cock.

This was the first time her body had lifted high enough off the table that her boobs were visible. I was standing directly above/in-front of her though and couldn't see them. I was upset at this bad luck, but only for a moment.

She had wrapped her mouth around my cock over my pants. As I felt her warm wet tongue caress me, I gasped and my body shuddered involuntarily. This elicited a muffled giggle from her as she continued to work her mouth on the side of my shaft.

Up from the base to the tip and back down again. She kept one hand on my ass pulling me into her face and brought the other hand up to grab my balls over my pants. I couldn't believe it. I thought I might cum standing right there, and I still had my pants on!

She released my cock from her mouth, and then almost like she reconsidered, she licked it up and down a few more times. At this point, my pants are completely wet and transparent. I don't know if they are more wet from her mouth or from my precum.

She looked up at me and locked eyes. She didn't say a word, she just slowly pulled my pants down until they dropped to the floor. She never lost eye contact. My bare cock had spring free just inches from her face, and she kept her eyes locked on mine.

She slowly moved her head forward and took the head of my cock into her mouth. With our eyes still locked, she began swirling her tongue over the tip. She would take it into her mouth and suck for a moment or two before releasing it and swirling her tongue over it. Then she would take it into her mouth even further and repeat the process.

She did this until she was taking my whole cock down into her throat and bobbing her head up and down. This was clearly not her first rodeo. She was sucking and licking my dick while she bobbed her head up and down. She was laying in the prone position on the table resting on her elbows, and she was using her hands to alternate between pumping my shaft and playing with my balls.

She seemed to be able to tell when I was close to cumming and she would back off or slow down a little before starting again. She was teasing me. Why was she dragging this out!? I could have cum 15 times by now, but she was torturing me in the most pleasurable way I can imagine.

I could feel myself getting close to cumming and again she slowed her movements to keep me on edge. Then she did something that I can try and describe, but will never do justice.

With my cock in her mouth, she rotated her body around so that she was now laying face up on the table, with her head leaned back still sucking on my dick. It was such a smooth and surprising movement that I believe she must have done it a thousand times. The sensation of her mouth fighting to keep my cock as she moved was incredible. She was sucking hard and squeezing with her lips. Almost like she was biting me but without teeth. It may have hurt if I hadn't been so absorbed in how good it felt.

Now lying on her back, she resumed her work on my dick, but broke eye contact for the first time. She was doing the same thing she had been doing before, but with her head upside down, her tongue could focus on the top side of my dick in a way I had never experienced.

Also, for the first time, I could see the front of her naked body. Her tits were perfect. They were pretty obviously fake, but definitely not oversized. They fit her athletic frame well. She was tan from lots of time spent outside, and she had the most beautiful tan lines.

You could tell her bikinis must not cover much because the small white triangle area on her boobs seemed to barely cover her nipples. She must have the world's best bikinis or she must deal with nip-slips every day. I was hoping it was the latter.

Her nipples were perfect. They were small and pink, and in this moment at least, very hard. The slight motion of her head going up and down on my dick translated into small subtle jiggles of her boobs with each movement.

I was transfixed. I was open-mouth drooling over those boobs. I started to reach out to grab them, but I hesitated. I'm not sure why, but I paused with my hands just hovering in midair. Like always, this amazing woman made up for my shyness. Still working my cock, she grabbed my hand and traced my fingers down from her chin along her gorgeous neck, down over her collar bone and straight down the middle of her chest where my hands brushed her boobs on their way to her tummy.

She let go of my hand, returning her attention to my balls. I continued the path she had started me on. I traced my fingers down her flat tummy across her abs. I reached as far as I could to continue tracing down her hips and onto her thighs. I began bringing my hand back up her body. I traced her thighs and allowed my hand to slip between her legs to brush against her pussy again. Her reaction was to open her legs and allow more access.

I ran my finger up and down the outside of her lips. I brushed over her clit with each pass adding more pressure. With each pass, I let my fingers slip a little further inside her velvety pussy. I slowly brought my wet fingers to my mouth and licked them. I wanted to taste her. She tasted sweet. I licked my fingers clean. I noticed she had stopped sucking my dick and was watching me suck her fingers.

"I want to taste it," she said.

I had learned by now to stop being surprised by this woman. I reached my fingers down into her pussy again. Playfully inserting them and massaging her clit with my thumb. I pulled my wet fingers out and moved them towards her face. She opened her mouth, but instead of putting my fingers in her mouth, I rubbed my hand up and down my own dick, covering it in her juices.

She smiled devilishly and began taking her time slowly licking all the moisture from my cock. I was about to reach down to continue playing with her pussy when I noticed she had beat me to it. With one hand on my balls and my cock in her mouth, she had her other hand rubbing her clit. She was rubbing it slow and soft, matching the pace she was using on my cock. I could feel her start to speed up a little on my cock and sure enough, she was speeding up on her clit too.

I began carressing and tickling her body. From her thighs to her tummy to her boobs, to her shoulders and neck and back down. I squeezed those perfect breasts. They felt spectacular. They felt soft and real.

I was getting close to cumming, and I could tell she was too because the pace she was sucking me off and rubbing her own clit had increased quite a bit. I kept massaging her breasts. Tracing the outline around her chest and sides. Upping her underboob, circling my finger around her small pink areolas. I was careful to never touch her nipples though.

As her motions sped up, I could barely concentrate. Here was this absolutely stunning woman lying bare-ass naked on her back with her head tilted back sucking on my dick. She was rubbing her clit and writhing her body in pleasure.

Her moaning became louder. I could feel the vibrations of her voice on my dick. I reached my hand down and joined her in playing with her pussy. She kept rubbing her clit and I put two fingers inside of her. She gasped as I entered her, but then she was pushing her hips downward trying to push my hand further inside.

She was shaking the entire table with her convulsions. It was clear she was about to cum. I kept two fingers inside of her while I brought my other hand up and resumed tracing her areolas. She was twisting her body trying to get my hand to brush her nipples. Finally, I relented. I pinched her right nipple at the same time as I pushed my hand as far inside her pussy as I could.

She screamed. She arched her back up off the table. I pinched her other nipple while pushing my hand deep into her pussy. She was arching her back and bucking her hips like a rodeo horse. Her body was testing and shaking as her orgasm overpowered her. Watching this perfect woman orgasm while she was sucking on my cock was the final straw.

I tried to pull out of her mouth before I came, but she would not let go. So I came. Hard. I filled her mouth with cum. I have never released that much cum. It just kept going. She was still shaking from her orgasm as she drained my cock. She was careful to squeeze my balls and keep sucking my dick to make sure she finished the job.

When she let my cock out of her mouth, I could see that it was bright red. I was going to be sore. She had really worked me over. I collapsed on the table beside her. I was in total bliss. We were both breathing heavily. I watched her perfect breasts rise and fall as she breathed in and out. I don't know how much time passed. I just remember waking up and seeing her standing in the room getting dressed. She was smiling at me. I smiled back.

She had managed to get her pants on, but she was still topless. She walked over closer to me and put her hands on my chest.

I stared at this gorgeous topless woman not believing what had just happened.

"Ya know," she began, "I paid for a 90 minute massage, but only got about 20 minutes worth of work on my neck and shoulders. I think I need to book an appointment for tomorrow too."

I laughed, "Were you not satisfied with my services today? Because I can get a manager down here for you if you'd like."

"I was more than satisfied. I'm just thinking I might need far more treatment than I realized. So I'll be back tomorrow and we can work on some areas we didn't get to today."

"I think I can handle that," I said.

She leaned down and pushed her bare chest into my face, tickling me with her hard nipples. Her body shuddered again.

She pulled herself away and slipped her top back on choosing to put her bra into her purse.

I didn't know what to say. "Thank you" sounded all wrong. Do I say have a good day? Nothing felt right. So I sat there stupidly silent as I watched her walk towards the door.

She opened the door and stepped halfway out. Almost as an afterthought, she leaned back into the room and said, "I Left your tip on the chair in the corner. See you tomorrow!"

Before I could respond, she was gone. I was a little embarrassed that she left me a tip. Had I just become a prostitute? I jumped down from the table and walked over to the chair.

Expecting to see some money, I laughed when I saw what her "tip" was. She had left her bright pink thong on the chair. I'm not sure if she meant the tip to be knowing she was leaving without her underwear or if the thong was the gift itself. But I like to think it's both. I clutched the thong against my nose and breathed in trying to experience her again.

Glancing at the clock, I realized I had a lot of work to do before my next appointment arrived. I put her underwear in my mouth so I could continue to taste her while I got dressed and cleaned up the room.

I guess soccer moms aren't always bad.

12