All Comments on 'Soccer Mom Slut'

by RelentlessOnanism

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
loma38loma38about 1 year ago

Rare to find an incest fic so deliciously depraved

dirtysondirtysonabout 1 year ago

Great Work! Please do a Part 2 where Calvin takes over after Chris leaves home, leaving her pregnant and horny!

niggaplz101niggaplz101about 1 year ago

more please, stories like this one are so rare

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601about 1 year ago

I gave it 5 stars even though I really didn’t like it that much. 5 stars for an extremely well crafted story.

I almost never read older woman/younger man stories. My predilections run the opposite way. But as I’ve been impressed with a number of your previous stories, I dove in.

Chris is an asshole. I see no true love for his mum (that “mum” was because of your relentless Britishness). His only endearments revolve around his sex drive. That an 18yo could be such an omniscient, confident Dom is ridiculous. As an objective observer it seems her submission to a child is a projection of her expectations, not reality.

Still, you write incredibly arousing smut.

Finally, when you set a story in a nation foreign to you (vis-a-vis the USA) you need to do a better job of approximating their day to day diction.

Your single tell as a Limey is the use of “proper” as an adverb. VERY occasionally a Yank will use the word as an adjective, but never as an adverb. It’s a dead giveaway.

SealydudeSealydudeabout 1 year ago

Hot story. I second asking for a part two. Maybe even chucking the father more physically.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You NEVER share your mother or your sister with other men. I stopped reading

Shanklin27Shanklin27about 1 year ago

Hot story and well written! Unlike the literary professors who like to correct every written word, I wouldn't change a thing!

RanDog025RanDog025about 1 year ago

I listened to your story until I made it to the dot dot dots and quit. Let me guess, you read some stories here at Literotica and decided, "Hey, I can write too!" But by that point your Literary senses were ruined by the dot dot dot stories. Did I get it right? Load this into Text Aloud and all those fucking dots have to be edited out, yes, the ones that shouldn't be there in the first place! How many novels have you read in the past 10 years with dot dot dots? Exactly, NONE. 1 star for the effort but your on my list!

ManoBlueManoBlueabout 1 year ago

Extremely dumb, he expects them to be quite

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story!!! My favorite type of incest!! Debauchery with some reluctance!!! Top notch

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601about 1 year ago

RanDog025

If you’d paid attention in grammar school you’d remember that your “dot, dot, dot” has an actual name: an ellipses.

And if you were well read you’d know that authors like Fitzgerald, Hemingway, Virginia Woolf and Dickens (to name but a few) were ardent users of the ellipses to denote a pregnant pause in dialogue or a narrative loss for words.

What frightens you so badly about them?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would never share my love with anyone. My woman is my woman, and she belongs to me. I too would want to breed my woman. But not like these two are doing it. She should divorce her husband. Let some time past before getting pregnant. Why would anyone want all the drama that will be created once Arti finds out that his son got his mother pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

LOVED IT Gave it 5 stars but what happens if she gets pregnant you need to write another chapter!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Imo, this is your best story since your first one, The Moment, which is an all time favourite for me on here. This was very well written. The mother is a total sociopath, but I think you give a convincing story about why she turns out the way she did and the choices she is making. The only criticism I have is the character and motivations of her son. We don't see anything to show how he becomes the dominant person you write him as. What gave him the confidence to sit watching a porno, masturbating in his living room, deliberately to be caught by his mother and then order her about? He goes from being a silent kid who stares at his mother to that character almost instantly in the story. I think you could have done a better job explaining how he reached that point through his mothers eye's. Perhaps she could have been behind this change, encouraging him over the years to embrace being dominant?

I have to say I lol at Rapierwit24601's reply comment to RanDog025. It remained me of the quote often attributed to Mark Twain about it being better to remain silent...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

@RanDog025

In your (this is the correct use of that word btw) last sentence you should use the correct word you're or alternatively you are, which is different to your. You must be particularly dumb to write a post criticizing an authors grammar whilst not making sure yours is not perfect. What makes it worse is the grammar you are criticizing as wrong is in fact correct. The dot dot dot which you seem to be completely ignorant about is called an ellipsis. I suggest that you copy and paste that word into google and educate yourself. I would hope that if you do read this you would be embarrassed about your (that word again) post, but my guess is you're (understand the difference yet?) not intelligent enough to be embarrassed by what you wrote?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You lost control of the story bringing all the different people in bringing the girl in was fine but not the other dudes what away to ruin a fantasy no guy at least no real man would allow it then again the son is gay who is pretending to be straight cause no man wants there ass hole licked or fucked

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very compelling story! While I'm not really a fan of the outsiders also fucking Esther (way too implausible imo, yes I know that sounds silly), I appreciated her sexual journey. It's a hard truth to swallow but sometimes people do in fact get pleasure from unethical situations, and abused children do sometimes become hyper sexual as a coping mechanism for being violated. Something about them taking back control of their sexuality. Esther is probably in her late 30s at this point, so while she's getting up there in years she and Chris can definitely make a baby, especially considering how often Chris cums in her. Loved the cliffhanger ending and this story has made me want to check out more of your writing! 5/5 stars.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19819 months ago

He's not much of a man controlling what his mother does making her fuck other guys when she didn't want to basically she was forced it was like a type of rape

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A typical whore mother story and an equally bastard son. There's nothing interesting about a woman who had more partners than a porn actress. I think 1 star is a generous rating.

BgDaddy33BgDaddy337 months ago

5 stars. That was a fun read. Enjoyed it more than I expected to. Like it's been commented on before, the multiple guys at the felt a bit much, though it fit well enough in the story. I would have preferred them to keep a tight hold on each other and believe they would keep fucking in secret for years.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRelentlessOnanism@RelentlessOnanism
***UPDATE, 8/1/24*** I have a story I was writing that has stalled a bit, and I’m going to try and resuscitate it at some point, but there's no timeframe on that. When I have more to tell you, I will. *** If you want to get in touch, email me at: relentless.onanism@hotmail....