Soccer Mom Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, that may be the case, but this is a very unusual situation. I'm not sure we should be here..."

Suddenly, before I could finish, Kendall walked over to me and, swinging her leg over mine, she straddled me on top of the bed. She wasn't very tall, barely five foot in height, but she was deceptively strong and powerful. She was wearing a short little denim skirt and a crop-top, revealing a jewelled pierced belly button. The skirt rose up her legs, as she clambered on top of me, and it was clear she wasn't wearing any underwear. I could see her soft, smooth, hairless snatch.

Without saying a word, she brought her hand to her mouth and pulled out both the chewing gum and a dental brace she was wearing on her top row of teeth. She casually dropped these items to the floor, then she wrapped her arms round my neck and kissed me. I responded the way I was trained to do so, and I kissed her back. Our tongues swirled together, as she rubbed her crotch against my thighs. I wrapped my arms round her and pulled her closer.

"How old are you?" I asked, our lips parting for a moment.

"Nineteen," she replied.

"You don't look it. You look like you're about fourteen."

"I get that a lot," she said, grinning, which only made her look even younger, "I do look like a kid, everyone says so, but I am legal. I swear on the grave of my dear departed mother, God strike me down if I'm lying. I've got ID in my purse, if you want to see it?"

"Maybe later," I said, before kissing her again.

Christian smiled and pulled his t-shirt over his head. Then he joined us on the bed. We'd spoken in the past about sexual fantasies and Chris being Chris - ie: a horny, teenage boy - his number one fantasy was a three-way, involving me, him and another girl. Not another guy, of course, that was never on the agenda. Another girl. It had been some simple, throwaway post-coital chit-chat, or so I had believed. It turns out, my son had decided to arrange this scenario for real.

Kendall was a piece of trailer-trash from the wrong side of town. But in many ways, she was a girl after my own heart. If I had been the crazy little nymphet when I was her age, she was the modern, 21st century version. Kendall had a reputation. Kendall was a slut. Just like me. I would later get the full story: Chris had fucked her a few times and knew she was fairly obliging. Then, he had discovered her not entirely unique domestic situation and realised she might be the ideal candidate for an evening just like this one.

So there I was, lying on the bed of this crappy hotel, with Kendall's face buried in my cunt. Holy Christ, she knew how to eat pussy. It's a bit of a cliche to suggest that only girls know how to lick other girls out, but Kendall was making a damn fine case for the prosecution. Chris was no slouch at cunnilingus but this kid put him to shame. I was jerking and twisting and shaking, as she munched away at my muff. Her fingers were stabbing inside me, as her teeth tugged at my clit with a feverish passion. I came again and again and again.

Within a few moments, we were all naked. Kendall and I were now 69-ing, and Chris was sat on a chair facing us, jerking himself off. I knew from plenty of personal experience that guys loved, loved, loved watching two women go at it with each other, and we certainly put on a hell of a show for him. My tongue slurped it's way round her vagina and ass, and hers did likewise.

I'm not gay. I'm not really even bisexual, but I certainly enjoyed fooling around with girls, back in my salad days. There was something different about being with a woman. Something about their femininity, their softness, their smoothness. Their delicate hands, their supple bodies. She was barely skin and bones, this kid, but her butt was surprisingly curvy, even if her boobs were little more than bee stings. She'd certainly have an interesting time going through an airport; she was covered in piercings. Her ears, her nose, her belly-button, her nipples, her clit.

Eventually, Chris decided he had waited long enough, and he wanted to get his dick wet. He clambered on to the bed and without any invitation, slammed his cock inside Kendall's snatch. I got a close-up view from beneath her body, watching his member spreading open her vaginal lips. I let my tongue trail across his meat as it slid in and out, in and out, in and out of her tight little hole. I lapped and slurped at her frothy juices as he fucked her. Then I sucked on his balls.

After a while, it all became a little too uncomfortable, so I pulled myself out from under this mass of naked, gyrating flesh. Chris withdrew for a moment, flipping Kendall round on to her back, then penetrating her once more. I bent over and kissed her, before sucking on her nipples for a while. My pussy felt a little neglected so I decided to ride her mouth instead. I swung my leg over and straddled her head. Within seconds I could feel her tongue burrowing into my twat, once more. I grabbed hold of the headboard and started grinding my crotch into her face.

By now, my skin was flushed and I could feel a sheen of fuck-sweat all over my body. Kendall grabbed hold of my buttocks, fondling them as she tongued my cunt. My thighs clamped tight around her, squeezing her like a vice. I could feel her ears and cheeks pressing against my skin. I twisted and pulled on my nipples mercilessly, enjoying the stinging pain, a counterpoint to the pleasure I was feeling between my legs.

Chris paused again, once more manipulating Kendall like she was a rag-doll. He turned on to her front and pulled her up to knees. Then he started fucking her doggy style on the bed. I slipped off the mattress and knelt behind him. His little brown hole winked at me suggestively, and I promptly buried my face in his ass. As I think I've already explained, Chris loved to be rimmed and I could only imagine the sensations Kendall was feeling, as his cock hardened and expanded inside her.

I took a moment to savour the view, once more admiring the musculature of his legs and ass, as he fucked the little tramp underneath him. I practically salivated as I watched his butt cheeks tense and pulse, glimpsing the little beads of sweat running down the back of his thighs. Then I resumed my oral assault on his anus.

I pushed my tongue forward as I stroked the back of his legs with my hands. I let my nails delicately trail across his skin, leaving white lines behind them. I savoured the musky, dirty, slightly sweet taste of his sweaty asshole, cupping his balls in my hand, as he pushed his body forward with furious intensity and desire.

My saliva dribbled down my chin, dropping to the sheets below. I reached down, my hand slipping between my legs, and I began to rub my clit. I frantically masturbated, while I ferociously devoured my little boy's shithole. I could feel his sphincter tighten and pulse as he orgasmed, shooting his baby-gravy inside Kendall's cunt.

Chris rolled over and lay down on his side, panting and gasping, his chest heaving through exertion. I leant forward and started lapping away at the young woman's sodden snatch. I could taste my son's spunk inside her and I sucked and slurped away at her glistening hole, trying to gobble up as much of it as I could. Then, once I had a good mouthful swilling away inside me, I crawled up the bed and bent over to share the creamy deposit with the little skank slut my son had just fucked. She opened her mouth readily and welcomed the deluge of fluid dribbling down between her lips. We kissed passionately, our tongues sharing the stringy, slimy emissions from Chris' cock.

I tenderly stroked her cheek, staring into her eyes, and kissing her sweetly. She smiled at me and licked my face.

"I wish you were my Mommy," she whispered.

"Me too, sweetheart, me too."

That was only the beginning of our evening's entertainment. One of the biggest perks of fucking a teenage boy is their extraordinary physical resilience. It took Chris only a matter of minutes to get hard again, and then we were away at the races. This time he fucked me, pounding away at my cunt, while Kendall sat on my face. She had one of the sweetest snatches I'd ever tasted.

Then he pulled me up, withdrew his cock, and then pushed it inside my anus. I gasped in pain, the only lubricant he was using was the juices from mine and Kendall's cunts, but I got used to it pretty quick. She scampered round in front of me and began to suckle on my breasts. She sucked on my nipples, while she fingered my twat.

She stared up at me and grinned, as her hand brutally attacked my gash. Her hair was soaked, strands of it clinging to her face. Her cheeks were bright red and she had an almost demented, maniacal look on her face.

"You're such a fucking whore, aren't you?!" She shouted at me, "letting your son fuck you in the ass?! Letting me finger-bang you?! Such a dirty fucking whore!"

"Yes! Yes, I'm a fucking whore!" I screamed back at her, flecks of spittle splashing onto her face, "I love being a whore for my little boy and his slutty girlfriend!"

She slapped my breast, making me yelp, and leaving a handprint on my tit.

"Do it again," I hissed, "harder."

She slapped my other breast, then squeezed my nipple as hard as she could. I winced in pain, but that didn't stop her. She brought her other hand, the one she'd been using to masturbate me, up to my mouth and stuffed her fingers between my lips. I could taste my tart arousal on her skin. She pushed forward and I gagged a little. Then she took her fingers out and spat on my face. I could feel her saliva rolling my cheek. She leaned forward, licked her saliva from my skin, and then spat at me once more, this time inside my open mouth. I swirled it round for a few seconds, before swallowing deeply.

She kissed me, as if she was somehow chasing down her own bodily fluids inside my throat. Then she returned her attentions to my cunt. She slipped one finger, then two, then three and then four into my snatch. Then she took her thumb and completed the set. She smiled a wicked grin, before pushing her whole hand inside my vagina.

I hadn't been fisted in more than twenty years, so this came as a bit of a shock, but she was such a petite, tiny little thing, her hand was pretty small. I mean, it felt fucking huge, but I could cope. And all the while, my son continued his relentless, remorseless pounding of my asshole. He had grabbed hold of my arms and had folded them behind my back, so I was completely exposed and completely at the mercy of this twisted twosome. This was the first time I'd been on the receiving end of any kind of double penetration in a long, long time, and frankly it felt fantastic.

So I just submitted to the sensations washing over me. I submitted to both the pleasure and the pain. Kendall flexed her fist inside me, Chris pushed his dick as far into my bowels as he could go. I practically blacked out, collapsing between the pair of them, simply a limp, unconscious fuck-toy, a collection of holes, only there to be filled and plundered and abused.

Chris came, shooting his semen into my guts, and I collapsed on to the bed. Kendall pulled out her hand, making a squelching popping sound as she did so. Then she lay down next to me and stroked my face tenderly, giving me dozens of little kisses, while she gently fondled my breasts.

"You're so beautiful, Mommy," she told me, quietly, "I love you."

"I love you too, sweetheart," I replied, before falling into unconsciousness.

I woke up, maybe an hour or so later. Chris was flat out on the bed next to me, snoring away merrily. I could hear Kendall humming away to herself from the other side of the bathroom door. I slowly, gingerly, tried to get up. I was shattered. My body ached and I was covered in scratches, bruises and sticky patches. I stumbled towards the window and looked out at the darkness beyond.

I felt used...

I felt violated...

I felt fabulous...

I had forgotten what it was like to be fucked this way. Sure, Chris gave me a real workout every time we did it, but there was always something special about enjoying special time with multiple lovers. It could be awkward, it could be weird; but if you just went with it, went with the flow, it could be sex on a different level. Sex where all rational thought disappeared. Instead, it was all instinct, movement, feeling. Pure sensation.

The bathroom door opened and Kendall returned to the room. She saw me stood by the window and joined me. She had obviously had a shower and she was wearing a towel wrapped round her chest. The young woman rested her head on my shoulder.

"Are you okay, honey?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine, Mrs Ingham," she sighed in response.

"I don't think you have to call me Mrs Ingham anymore, sweetheart. I think any girl who's eaten my pussy as magnificently as you did, can afford to be a little less formal."

"You want me to call you Esther?" She inquired, not sounding terribly convinced by the idea.

"No, silly, you can call me Mommy, remember?"

"Really?" Her face lit up in excitement.

"Yes, of course, my little girl."

Kendall smiled the most incandescent smile I think I've ever seen on any face. It made her look like a little child, innocent and naive, tender and happy. I swore I could see her crying with joy.

"Thank you, Mommy," she sniffled.

"That's fine, honeybun."

I gave her a hug and she held me tightly.

"I really think I'm in love with you, you know," she whispered in my ear.

"Don't be silly, we've only just met. Even if you have eaten me out."

"No, it's true. I think I do love you. I really think so. You're so kind and beautiful and nice."

"Shhh, silly girl."

We stood in amiable silence for a moment. I wasn't wearing a stitch of clothing and she was wearing nothing but a towel.

"Kendall, if you don't mind me asking, you said your actual mom had passed?"

"Yeah, a long time ago. She was in a car crash when I was a little kid."

"Oh that's terrible, baby. I'm so sorry."

"It's okay. I cried a lot. Sometimes I still do, but it was a long time ago now."

"So, it's just you and your dad?"

"And my older brother."

"And the three of you...?"

"Fuck?"

"Yeah, all the time. It's neat. I mean, sometimes Buddy's a bit of an asshole, but Daddy's nice. He's kinda fat, so he mostly just lays there and I do all the work. It's cool."

"And they didn't force you to do anything you didn't want to?"

"Oh no," she replied, pausing for a moment, "not now. I'm totally into it now."

"Okay, that's good," I said, sounding far from convinced.

"It was really nice going down on you, Mommy."

"Yes, it was lovely."

"I think I prefer girls, actually."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, I mean fucking guys is really, really cool and everything, and Chris has got a monster cock, but I enjoy playing with girls more."

"Yeah, it's fun."

"Do you think...well...do you think I could...you know...?"

"What, baby?"

"Do you think I could go down on you again? Chris is asleep, so if we're quiet, we can have some fun together, just you and me. I won't fist you this time. I got a little crazy back there."

"Ok, baby, sure."

So, that's what we did. I sat down on the room's only armchair and spread my legs wide apart. Kendall took off her towel, studiously folded it into quarters and placed it neatly on the floor in front of me. Then she knelt down on top of it and buried her face in my pussy. I stroked her hair and told her I loved her and I was so proud of her.

She made me cum half a dozen times or more, before we decided we had to wake up my son and call a halt to the evening's proceedings. When Esther left, she gave me another tongue-twisting kiss and a bone-crushing hug, before skipping out of the room, singing what I think was a Taylor Swift song to herself.

6

Chris was pushing me to the edge of sanity with little stunts like this. He had a wild appetite and he wanted to test my limits. But the truth is I wanted those limits to be tested. It's not like I was some innocent passenger on this journey we were taking together. I was a slut. I was his slut, and it was glorious. Terrifying, sickening, disturbing...but glorious.

When I was younger, the experience that forced me to confront my behaviour, my insane lifestyle, was a particularly brutal gang-bang involving my college football team. I had told my son about this; he loved me telling him crazy stories from when I was his age. I would jerk him off while I did so. He loved me going into the filthiest possible detail about how many cocks I had sucked, how many asses I had eaten, how many cunts I had fisted.

He particularly enjoyed tales of my debauchery with multiple partners. But I was beginning to realise that he saw those stories as an inspiration for some debauchery of his own.

One Saturday afternoon I had driven Artie to his mother's house, with Calvin and Ava in the back seat of the car. Grandma loved seeing the two little munchkins, and I persuaded my husband that he should spend some time with all of them. I came up with some story about how I needed to go home and do some errands, but the reality was I was trying to carve out some alone time with my eldest boy.

It turned out Chris had plans of his own.

I got back home and saw a couple of unfamiliar cars parked out in front of my house. My curiosity piqued, I let myself in and wandered over to the living room. As so often was the case these days, what met me was a shocking sight. Chris and four other young men, were all stripped naked, lazing around on the chairs and couch; and all five of them were masturbating. I assumed my usual position, standing there dumbfounded, my mouth wide open, staring on in disbelief.

"Chris," I stammered, "what the hell is going on?"

"Hey, Mom!" He replied, breezily, mid-stroke.

I couldn't say another word, for the longest of time I just stared at them. The other men barely acknowledged my presence, they all just continued squeezing and stroking their cocks.

"Can I...uh...can I have a word with you?" I finally managed to blurt out.

"Sure thing, Mom."

He bounced up on to his feet and strolled over to me, his erect dick bobbing away in front of him. He joined me in the hallway.

"What the fuck is going on?" I hissed at him.

"Oh, it's just some of the boys, they wanted to come over and hang out."

"Hang out? They are literally hanging out, playing with themselves."

"Yeah, I suppose they are," he chuckled, "they were just waiting for you."

"Me?"

"I told them you would show them a good time."

"I would show them..." I spluttered incoherently, "are you out of your fucking mind?"

"You don't mind, do you?"

"Of course I fucking mind! I don't know any of these guys."

"You do, actually. One of them is Mike Buck. He and I have been friends for a long time. You've known him since he was a kid."

"And you told him, and these other dudes, to come on over and ball your mother? Are you out of your Goddamn mind? What about keeping us a secret?"

"Oh don't worry, they've all promised to keep quiet. They don't want to cause any trouble. Bros before hoes, that sort of thing. They're on their honour not to tell."

"That makes me the hoe, does it?"

He lifted his hands up to my face and cupped my cheeks, caressing my soft skin in the most gentle and loving way possible.

"You're my little slut, aren't you, Mommy? You'll do whatever I tell you, won't you?"

I didn't reply. I just looked at him. He was right. I was his little slut. That was the way it was ever since this torrid madness began. I had submitted to my son completely, and if that meant sucking and fucking his friends, so be it.

"Yes, I'll do whatever you tell me," I whispered.