Soccer Mom Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl," he leant forward and kissed me softly on the lips, "now go and make yourself look pretty for the guys. We'll be waiting for you."

He bounded off, dick still hard, and I stood there for a moment. My cunt was sopping wet, so my body knew what I wanted to do, even if my brain hadn't entirely bought into the idea. I waited for a second or two, then headed to my bedroom. I stripped entirely naked and then pulled on a pair of stockings and applied some makeup. I didn't see any reason to put on clothes that would only be torn from my body a few minutes later. Finally, I slipped into a pair of black stilettos and walked back into the living room.

I received some catcalls and wolf-whistles as they saw my naked body. I barely acknowledged their presence; I moved like a zombie, not thinking, not caring, just determined to be the best possible lay I could be.

"Which one of you horny little fuckers is Mike?" I asked.

"That's me ma'am," one of the guys replied, raising his hand, or at least raising the hand that wasn't jerking his cock.

"Oh yeah, I remember you," I said, peering down at him, "how old were you when you first came visiting?"

"I dunno, ma'am, maybe nine or ten?"

"You were a scrawny little thing, weren't you? Not so scrawny now, are you?"

"No, I had a bit of a growth spurt in my late teens. I'm a big boy now."

"You sure are, honey. Now tell me, when you were nine or ten, did you ever imagine you'd get to stick your dick in me?"

"No, ma'am, it never crossed my mind."

"Well, it must be your lucky day, then."

With that, I dropped to my knees and started sucking his cock. He wasn't as well endowed as Chris, but he had nothing to be ashamed of. His prick was long and slim, and tasted delicious. He groaned the moment I wrapped my lips round the head of his meat, my tongue teasing and tickling his piss-hole. I let my jaw go slack and started bobbing my head up and down.

Behind me, I could feel another body getting into position, and then I felt a dick slide tightly inside my cunt. I had no idea who it was - it didn't feel like Chris' penis - but I didn't really care. Like always, I just wanted to be ravished, abused, violated; who was doing the ravishing, abusing or violating didn't much matter.

For the next three hours I just got wrecked. Totally destroyed. These five, fit young men used me like a piece of meat, passing me around like a toy. They filled me airtight again and again and again. I don't know if any one of them had even considered contraception, but they all fucked me bareback. Even though I was on the pill, I still got hold of some emergency contraception the next morning. Just to be safe.

I hadn't been gang-banged in more than twenty years and boy had I missed it. It's daunting, it's physically gruelling, but it's so, so, so fucking hot. Five young men, horny as fuck, with their shared objective, sticking their cocks inside my body. They took turns to DP me on the couch, an endless variety of pricks in my ass and my pussy. A couple of times I managed to tend to all five of them at once; a cock in both my front and back door, one in my mouth, and my hands jerking off whoever was left.

I came again and again, and so did they. I drank their spunk down by the bucket load, gallons of the stuff sloshing around inside my belly, my cunt and my anus. Then the five of them stood in a circle, masturbating, with me kneeling on the floor. My face was thrown back and my mouth was wide open, with my tongue stretching out in anticipation. Eventually they sprayed their cum all over me, glazing my cheeks and lips and forehead; ribbons of it dribbling down my skin and dripping onto my tits.

Oh fuck it was incredible.

Chris's four friends got dressed and left, and I lay there on the floor, slipping in and out of consciousness. He came back in, lifted me up and took me to the bathroom. He showered me, dried me down and put me to bed. Then he lay next to me, caressing my cheek and telling me he loved me.

"I'll go pick up Dad and the kids," he whispered, "I'll tell them you were feeling unwell."

"Ok, baby," I replied.

"I love you, Mom."

"I love you too, sweetheart."

He turned out the lights and closed the door. I fell fast asleep, my body aching and throbbing, my soul joyful and at peace.

7

Reading these words back, this often sounds like a story of humiliation and abuse. In a way it is, but it is also a story of love and devotion. I love my son. Truly love him in a way I never have with anyone else. I can't imagine a life without him, without him as my son or as my lover. He excites me. He frightens me. But he captivates me. I have given myself to him fully and completely. I wouldn't want it any other way.

A lot of the time the sex is brutal. Nasty. Hardcore. I like it that way. I like being fucked hard. I like being hurt. I am, after all, a slut. A soccer mom slut, if you prefer. But there are other times when our lovemaking can be tender and sweet. Romantic, or at least as romantic as incest can ever be.

I find myself standing at the foot of his bed. He is sat there, wearing only his boxer shorts. I'm wearing a short, flowery, summery dress. I'm fresh out of the shower and my hair is down, still damp and a little knotted. I'm not wearing any underwear. We're holding hands and staring into each other's eyes.

"How many times did I tuck you up in this bed, I wonder?"

"Gee, I dunno, it must have been a lot. I always preferred it when it was you who did it. Rather than Dad."

"Really? Why?"

"Cos I love you more."

"Thank you, my darling."

"I loved the way you smelled, the way you brushed your hair out of your face, when you were reading me a bedtime story. The taste of your lips when you kissed me good night."

"And I remember your big blue eyes, your eyelids fluttering as you struggled to stay awake. The earnest, serious way you always believed every story was true."

"Look at us now."

"Yes, look at us now."

He lifts his hand under my skirt, slowly stroking my inner thigh. It tickles and I giggle a little. He laughs along with me. Then he cups my vulva. I brush my hand through his hair. He pulls down his shorts, and his dick springs out like a wind-up toy. I climb on top of him, holding his cock in my hand, lining him up with my cunt. With a satisfying sigh, I impale myself on his prick.

Slowly, surely, he unbuttons the front of my dress, seeking out my breasts. He finds a nipple and sucks on it tenderly.

"Will these get bigger when you're pregnant?" He asks.

"My tits? Oh yeah, they'll get a lot bigger. They certainly did every other time."

"Good."

I stopped taking the pill a couple of days earlier. I don't think I'll be especially fertile yet, but who knows. I may not be fertile at all at my age, but we'll find out soon enough. We've been talking about trying for a baby for a while now. It's completely nuts. Artie had a vasectomy before Ava was born, so God knows how I'll explain it. But Chris wants to get his Mommy pregnant. He wants to breed me. He wants to put a baby inside me. His baby. As always, I do what I'm told.

He falls backwards on to the bed and I ride him like a horse. He holds my breasts in his hands, squeezing and fondling them with an almost childish enthusiasm, which is ironic when you bear in mind he is my child. My child, my son, my lover, my man,

He has turned my life upside down and I have welcomed it. Soon enough, if nature does its thing, the chaos will become keener and even more intense. I don't care. I want him. I love him. I will do anything for him, even if it means destroying my family. I can't live without him. I can't live without his cock. Pretty soon, if all goes to plan, a price will have to be paid. The consequences are coming. The future is coming like the freezing cold winds whipping along the plains of Kansas.

Let them come.

The End

***I hope you enjoyed this one. It was meant to be a pretty light, frivolous and short story, but it ended up going into a darker (and lengthier) direction than I had imagined. If you enjoyed it, please give me five stars and leave a review. Feedback, stars and reviews are the only reward we get.***