Soccer Moms Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Colleen suppressed a chuckle. She looked at Jen and said "Look, Mighty Mouse, I have watched you for over a year now. If there is something you want to do and you cannot do it, you work at it and work at it until you can. And I think that I can be the beneficiary of that. So, I will make you a deal, trust me and listen to what I say to you. I promise that I will be patient and work with you until you are as good a lovemaking as you are at soccer. Deal?"

"Deal!"

Colleen smiled but now it was down to the practicalities. "I usually sleep in a tee shirt and panties, how about you." "The same." Jen replied even though she usually had shorts over those panties. She did not feel like she was lying and she wanted to seem like she was not a little girl.

"Okay, I also sleep with a light blanket on although it might be a little warmer with us both under that. We'll see how it goes. Will that be okay?" Jen nodded. "Well then, hop in." Colleen motioned to the bed as she crossed the room to turn out the light.

Jen sat up on the bed afraid to move. She felt the bed lower as Colleen got in. It was dark and the window in the room faced a wooded area so there were trees close by and little ambient light for her to see.

Colleen took her hand and held it in her own. "Okay, the first thing I am going to say is that we don't have to do everything or even anything tonight if you are not comfortable. I know you have wanted this for a long time, but don't rush it. Don't ever rush it. Enjoy each second of spending time with someone else. Feel every inch of every point of contact. Do that and you will be an amazing lover." With that, Colleen leaned over and pressed her lips to Jen's.

Jen had so many things going through her head at once she could not concentrate. Joy at the relationship with Colleen was actually going to happen, concern that she was a virgin and had no idea how to please Colleen, and fear that she might mess things up. She felt she needed to do something and so she was moving her lips very fast.

Colleen pulled back and looked into Jen's eyes. "Just slow down and concentrate on how each thing feels. And don't worry, you are not going to do this wrong." Jen focused on the feel of Colleen's lips on hers. They were so soft yet strong as the kissing intensified.

Next, she felt Colleen's lips part and her tongue came out seeking entry into her mouth. Again, the sensation was the combination of softness and strength. "Exactly like Colleen." thought Jen.

Finally relaxing into the feelings, Jen noticed that Colleen was running her hands up and down her back, stopping at her waist as she lay in the bed. Jen circled her arms around Colleen and pulled herself closer.

This time as Colleen's hands drew up Jen's body, Jen felt Colleen's hands move around in front of her and started massaging her breasts. An electric jolt ran through her as Colleen found her left nipple and began lightly rubbing it back and forth over Jen's tee shirt. Her nipples hardened and she began to feel a tingling between her legs. She had masturbated before and had achieved orgasm, but she had never gotten so close almost instantaneously.

Both of Colleen's hands now cradled her breasts while both thumbs were circling Jen's nipples. Colleen's hands were moving with a featherlike touch and Jen broke their kiss to moan and put sound to this incredible feeling. Colleen's hands left her momentarily but quickly went to the bottom of her tee shirt and lifted it up.

Jen raised her arms to allow the garment to pass over her head and grabbed it to remove it completely and threw it to the side. By then Colleen's hands were right back where they had been, except now the thumbs were brushing the nipple directly.

"Colleen, that...feels...sooo gooood." Jen managed to stammer as her breath began to catch in her throat, her eyes shut as her body was tensing.

"Well, if you think that's good, try this." Colleen said as she leaned forward and took Jen's right nipple into her mouth. Jen was about to be overwhelmed by the sensory overload that followed, but she recalled what Colleen had said about concentrating on the feelings and so she tried to slow down her body and her mind and just feel what was happening.

The dry warmth of Colleen's hand had been replaced by the moist warmth of her mouth. She felt Colleen's tongue moving much like her thumb had, but the saliva now beginning to coat her nipple allowed the tongue to glide more easily across her breast. Suddenly she noticed Colleen's lips seem to tense on her flesh a little. The redhead then sucked hard on the nipple while batting her tongue back and forth across it.

The result was stunning. Her entire torso lunged forward, jamming her breast into Colleen's mouth. She cried out "Unnguff!" It was a sound she had never heard herself make before. She felt her vaginal walls quivering and she was on the verge of orgasm. "Oh Colleen! That feels incredible. Fuck!"

This was the first vulgarity that Colleen had ever heard Jen speak in the year and a half she had known her. Clearly her nipples were extremely sensitive and she noted that for further reference.

Colleen leaned back and began taking Jen's panties down her legs. They were already wet and sticking to Jen's thighs as she pulled them off the young blonde's legs. Colleen could not get over just how wet she had made Jen just from some kissing and some breast play.

Once the panties were off, Colleen had Jen lay down and she lay down next to her and the couple starting kissing again. Jen was trying to remember to slow herself down although she was already so close to release that she craved more attention.

Colleen began to work her hands down Jen's now naked body. As good as it had felt clothed, this was oh so much better. Jen again tried to concentrate on every inch of her skin that Colleen was touching.

When Colleen got to her breasts she skipped over them, knowing that Jen must be close and not wanting her to come just yet. As Colleen started to stroke her stomach, Jen knew what was coming but was a bit unsure if she was truly ready for it. While she had these thoughts bouncing off the inside of her brain, she felt Colleen's right hand skim through her patch of pubic hair (she was suddenly extremely glad she had trimmed it earlier in the week) and down along the outside of her lips.

Jen was now leaking fluid which Colleen collected on her fingers and ran them back up, again just grazing her outer lips. Jen made soft little sighs and moans as Colleen continued using her fingers, going up and down and occasionally dragging a finger deeper into Jen's now soaking pussy.

Colleen put two fingers together and lathered them up in Jen's juices. Then she brought her hand up to her mouth and sucked one of them into her mouth. She smiled big and said "Jen you taste amazingly sweet. Have you ever tasted yourself?"

In absolute awe of the erotic scene she had just witnessed, Jen could only shake her head no. Colleen then took her other coated finger and put it to Jen's lips. She applied slight pressure, but did not want to force it in, just in case this might prove too much for the novice. Jen had never done this before. In the end, she decided she just wanted Colleen's finger in her mouth and so Jen sucked on the finger Colleen was offering to her.

As she sucked the slender digit into her mouth, she noticed her own taste for the first time. She was not quite sure how to describe it, but certainly it was a pleasant sensation.

Once Jen had stopped sucking on the finger, Colleen brought it back down and started the same up and down motion. However, as she began the second upstroke, she slipped the finger inside Jen and pushed it in as far as she could. Although very tight, it was so wet that she had no problem getting it in that far.

Jen's moans suddenly became a high pitch "Oh!" and Colleen did not move her hand for a moment to see if she could gauge what this new sound meant. She looked into Jen's blue eyes and they seemed a bit hazy and unfocused. But she was also smiling and Colleen took that to mean that it had been pleasurable.

Colleen then started to slowly withdraw her hand, inching the finger out. That was met with a series of high pitched "Oh! Oh! Oh!" Colleen got her finger out as far as the last knuckle and then she slowly started to push it back in. She could sense that Jen was clearly enjoying this and she began to pick up the pace.

Jen was practically gushing fluid now and Colleen was meeting no resistance as her finger continued its in and out motion. Finally, Colleen extended her thumb up towards Jen's clit and began to rub little circles using her thumb. Jen's body exploded.

Jen's hips thrust up and kept thrusting as she spasmed hard against Colleen's hand. Her cum gushed out of her soaking Colleen's hand and all the bedding. Her mind was incapable of conscious thought and she just cried out in her release "Oh shit! Oh Colleen! Oh! Oh! Oh Fuck! Oh God! Oh Colleen! Oooooooohhhhhh!. Her hips finally gave out and her legs stayed still on the bed.

As her mind began to focus again after the powerful orgasm, she had just experienced, Jen eventually became aware of all the wetness under her legs and back but she could not move and just accepted the feeling. Her breathing was as ragged as if they had just done a three-mile run for practice. And inside her, her vaginal walls were continuing to tremble in aftershocks of the mighty earthquake she had just experienced.

It took her a full minute to fully get her bearings, for her breathing to return to normal and for her to feel like her body would answer her brain's command to move. Jen finally opened her eyes and was met with the smiling face of Colleen, leaning over her with a huge smile on her face. "Colleen, I have never felt anything even close to that in my entire life."

"You did seem to enjoy it. But I have to say, I have known you for over a year and half and I have never heard you curse once. And here you just ran off a string of expletives that would embarrass a sailor. Should I call you Mighty Mouse or Potty Mouth?"

Jen just grinned and said, "if you promise to do that do me again, you can call me anything you like."

This was the beginning of a tempestuous affair that lasted for nine months. As she was on the field, in the bedroom Colleen was always the patient in-game coach. Jen continued to be the eager learner and quick study.

The soccer team had a whirlwind second half of the season and it got as far as a National Quarter-Final game. There was disappointment when they lost but everyone soon was able to put it all in perspective at what an amazing season they'd had. In the Spring as Colleen's departure got closer, Jen was very sad as well. It actually started to affect her grades and she was close to losing her scholarship.

That caused quite an argument between her and Colleen, who reminded Jen that she knew this was temporary and promised to stay in the present.

After their make-up sex where Jen showed Colleen that she had taught Jen a lot that semester, Colleen suggested that Jen needed to take some easier classes with a bunch of first-year students to help get her grades up. "When not try Intro to the Solar System. You just made me see stars." They laughed at that corny line, but Jen took the class. That turned out to be a turning point in Jen's life, but that was still in the future.

Jen invited Colleen to her wedding, but she could not make the trip. When Melanie was born, she did send some baby clothes with her team's logo on them. And it was Colleen who bought Melanie her first soccer ball, reminding Jen that since it came from England, the gift was a football. When her husband died, Colleen sent flowers and they talked a few more times on the phone. But she was now a part of Jen's past. Although watching the referee running up and down the field brought Colleen very much into Jen's present.

"Hey! Earth to Jen! Are you going to realize who is on the ground at the moment?" Snapped out of her reverie, Jen realized that Melanie was on the ground and she was not immediately getting up. The young girl was shaken up but not injured and she left the field under her own power, although slowly. Jen watched as Melanie went to the sideline and Coach Hochbauer looked down at her, spoke for a moment, then patted her on the arm and started barking out more instructions.

Melanie went over and got a Gatorade and went back to watching the game. Not much else happened during the rest of the half except Katie ran right over a girl on the other team. She even got a Yellow Card for it. Melanie was fine and got a modicum of revenge in the second half when Katie sent one of those long balls across the field which Melanie flew onto, gave the ball one touch to steady it up and drove it past the keeper for the only goal of the game.

The games were finished for the day and the Blue Lightning had won both of their games. They were in the tournament semi-finals and would have two game tomorrow either way. Teams that did not make the semi-finals had a single consolation game only.

Almost the whole team piled into a local restaurant and the Team dinner was lively. At 9:00 the girls all went to the Team room and the parents stayed in the lobby for a while talking about this and that. At about 10:30 people started calling it a night and Carol and Jen went to their room and got ready for bed.

There was a little more room for them in bed this night since the girls were not with them. Just before she turned out her light, Carol looked over to Jen and asked "Where were you this afternoon when Melanie went down? You just had this dreamy look on your face like you were a hundred miles away."

"It was more like eighteen years away. Don't worry, it was nothing bad. I just got caught up in a happy memory." Carol decided not to push it. She felt the younger woman had had some tough breaks already and if anyone deserved to have a few minutes wandering in a blissful daydream, it was Jen.

As the night wore on sleep eluded Jen. Thoughts of the young girl refereeing the game led to thoughts of Colleen which led to thoughts of their sexual relationship. It had been an important period in her life and since the death of her husband eight years earlier she had not had a significant relationship. A young widow, working hard to support her and her young daughter left little time for herself.

It was only at night that she could seek relief. And after all the thoughts from today, she was feeling randy. Normally, she would have just thrown off her covers, pulled down her panties and given herself the pleasure she knew she had to have before she was going to get any sleep.

Unfortunately, the fact that this almost stranger was right in the next bed five feet away took the usual course of action off the table. Carol was a great person and they had become fast friends, but she could not just start touching herself with Carol right there. Or could she? It had been almost an hour and Carol gave every indication of being asleep. If she just rubbed herself under her panties and kept the covers on, she should be able to get herself off and get to sleep. She strained to listen to Carol's breathing and it was slow and rhythmic.

"She's asleep." thought Jen, slowly sliding her hand down across her tee shirt covered breast. With her left hand she slowly circled her right nipple and felt it harden. She pulled it ever so slightly and then pushed it back and forth with her finger a few times. The sensitivity of her nipples made her moan out a bit and she stopped quickly and again listened very intently for sounds of breathing next to her. When she was satisfied that the sound had not changed, she felt it was safe to slowly move her hand down again.

She pulled the bottom of her tee shirt up a bit and slowly stroked her flat stomach. She noted its soft but firm feel with some pride for all the work she did to keep it that way even after her playing days had ended and even after having Melanie.

Now Jen came to the waistband of her panties and put some slight pressure down on her stomach so that she could ease her hand under the waistband. As she felt the elastic mold onto the back of her hand, she pushed onward under the garment, feeling the heat that was building up between her thighs.

She spread her fingers and sent them down either side of her vagina. Pushing harder as she massaged around but not actually touching her lips. After a few firm stokes up and down she brought her fingers together and pushed down, feeling the warm, wet opening that she knew was the beginning of the release she needed.

This time when she started to bring her hand back up, she let a finger slide between her lips and across the opening of herself, dragging one finger along but not pushing it inside herself just yet. As her hand continued to climb, she went across her clitoral hood and felt her little pearl starting to rouse itself. She continued to tease herself with a few more strokes until she finally let her finger enter herself.

Her breath caught a bit as the pleasure of this minor intrusion caused her to cry out and she remembered that she had to be quiet. With one finger buried all the way to her wrist, she stopped again and continued to listen. But she did not hear a sound and decided it was safe to continue. Because now that she had come this far, she really wanted to continue.

Had she been paying more attention; she might have noticed that the silence she heard meant that the rhythmic breathing had stopped in the bed next to her. At this point though, she felt it was safe to continue and she did just that.

Jen spent a few minutes pushing her finger in and out of herself. She would occasionally use her other hand to offer a little more stimulation to her breasts, but she did not want to do too much of that as she was trying to be quiet. At times like this she often thought of Colleen and that was where her mind took her as she worked a second finger into herself.

She was getting very wet and there was beginning to be a squelching sound as her pleasure mounted and she began to move her fingers more quickly. She was getting close but could not quite reach the release she needed and so she kicked the covers off, allowing more freedom of movement for her arms. While she was being very conscious not to call out or make any sounds with her mouth, she was oblivious to the sounds her body was making as she began to feel the much anticipated orgasm blossoming inside her.

Then it happened, her thoughts turned from Colleen to the young referee and how she wanted to ravish her at that moment. No longer concerned about anything but her increasing need she pulled her tee shirt up over her breast and used one hand to rub her nipples while her other hand flew in and out of her. She could not help but moan one more time just as she was about to reach that final climax.

As her hips began to push up against her hand, which now bore down and pushed as deep inside her as it could. The fluids resulting of all her work rushed out in the moment of her orgasm, her body tensed and then relaxed onto the bed. As she recovered, she turned slightly to check and make sure that she had not woken up her sleeping friend. What she saw instead was the form of Carol sitting up in the bed watching her.

At that moment, both women realized that they were looking right at each other, and both immediately turned away in horror, not seeing the other's mirror reaction to their own. No other sounds were made that night. They did not speak to each other, and each was completely lost in her own thoughts. Eventually both were asleep but neither would have been able to say who fell asleep first.